Twist of Fate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... we... can't..." Conrad stuttered.

"Oh, of course we can," Linda smiled. "We're both adults, unless of course you don't want to. Is that what you're saying, that you want me to stop?"

"I..." the young man started to say, then paused, asking himself if that was what he wanted.

"If you want me to stop, I will," Linda said, "but I think that part of you at least doesn't want me to."

Conrad wasn't sure what she meant by that, at least not until he followed her gaze and saw that he had a first class hard on, one visible right through his jeans. Strangely, he hadn't been aware of it until Linda drew his attention to it.

"I have to say, that looks impressive, at least what I can see of it," Linda said as she leaned closer. "Would you mind if I took a better look?"

Again, taking silence for acquiescence, Linda undid the sliding buckle of the web belt on Conrad's jeans and opened both it, and the zipper beneath. Then, reaching her hand down into his shorts, Linda took hold of his cock and pulled it out.

"I was right; this is a very nice cock," she smiled as she ran her fingers up and down its length.

'I gotta be dreaming,' Conrad thought, a notion that faded instantaneously as, with her hand still on his cock, Linda kissed him on his mouth.

A kiss unlike any he would've imagined from a woman her age, one that started with the soft press of her lips against his and ended with the wet thrust of her tongue as it slid into his mouth. A second kiss followed as Linda not only continued to massage his cock, but, leaning against him, pressed her naked breasts against his chest.

"I really need you to say something, Conrad," Linda said as she pulled back.

"Don't..." he managed to say, still slightly stunned.

"Don't..." Linda repeated as she relaxed her fingers and released her hold on his cock.

"Don't stop," Conrad said, finally finding his voice.

"I was hoping that was what you meant," Linda replied, an even broader smile filling her face as she again took hold of his cock.

She kissed him a third time, once more inviting him to take hold of her mounds. His fingers closed on her nipples, squeezing them tightly. If the thought that he was making out with a woman near his mother's age ever entered his head, it was quickly pushed aside by the more pressing realization that, as she continued to explore the inner reaches of his mouth, she did so with more passion than any woman his own age.

She again kissed him deeply, then turned her focus back to the cock in her hand. It had grown even harder under her manipulations, her fingers dancing down its length and massaging his balls. Linda couldn't help but compare it to Thomas' cock, quickly deciding that, while slightly smaller in girth, it made up for it with extended length.

"Have you ever had a girl suck your cock, Conrad?" Linda asked. "I used to love sucking Thomas' cock. Some wives think it's a disgusting thing to do, but I love it. He even told me once that I did it better than a Korean bar girl. I supposed I should've been insulted by that, but instead I just took it as the compliment I'm sure he intended it to be."

Strangely, the most prominent thought that went through Conrad's mind at that moment was that June had once mentioned that her father had been stationed in Seoul during the war. At least, it was the most prominent until it was totally blown away by Linda's next words.

"Would you like me to suck your cock for you, Conrad?" she asked.

He managed a grunt in the affirmative, but Linda slowly shook her head and said that she wanted to hear him say it.

"Please suck my cock," he said, unable to believe that those words were actually coming out of his mouth.

"Good boy, that wasn't so hard, was it?" she grinned, adding, as she continued to glide her hand up and down, that his cock certainly was.

Then, without any other preamble, Linda lowered her head and took him into her mouth.

"Oh, dear God!" Conrad exclaimed as he felt Linda's lips wrap around his cock, her tongue sliding back and forth against the sensitive flesh.

Linda had meant it when she'd said that she loved sucking cock. Her great regret was that she didn't discover that until after she was married. If she'd been sucking her dates off instead of playing Russian roulette every time she spread her legs, her life might've taken a much different turn. But what was done was done, and she was never one for looking back.

Her head bobbed up and down as Conrad's cock slid in and out of her mouth, the brush of her tongue and lips sending waves of delight across his body. A soft moan slipped from the young man's lips as Linda took his full length deep into her throat, demonstrating a skill that had been mastered over twenty years of marriage.

Over and over, Linda ran her fingers along his length, playing with his balls before again kissing her way back up to the crown. The warmth of her mouth as she wrapped it against his hardness was all encompassing, as was the enticing caress of her tongue.

"You like that, don't you?" Linda asked as, after sucking him for a few more minutes, she let his cock fall free from her mouth.

"Oh yes," Conrad replied.

"Most men do," she smiled knowingly.

Pausing for a few long seconds, Linda asked herself if she knew what she was doing. The idea of seducing her daughter's one time boyfriend had seemingly appeared out of nowhere. It certainly hadn't been on her mind when she'd invited him up for coffee, at least not consciously. Exposing her breasts to him had been as big a surprise to her as it had been to Conrad. Still, once she'd done it, it had felt so right -- as did taking his cock in her mouth. It made her feel like a teenager again, filled with lust and desire, and, at the moment, nothing seemed as important as satisfying those urges.

"Why don't we move this to the bedroom where we can get more comfortable?" Linda proposed, putting any other thoughts from her mind as, again taking his answer for granted, she left her clothes scattered on the floor and began to head in that direction.

It took Conrad a few moments to close up his pants in order to walk without them falling down, but once he did, he was quick to follow.

-=-=-=-

The bedroom was as compact as the rest of the apartment, with the most notable feature being the twin bed against the far wall. At least that was what drew Conrad's attention. Slipping out of her shoes, Linda dropped down onto the mattress and, after stretching out along the length of it in only her panties, turned to face Conrad, still standing off to the side.

"Strip for me," Linda said in an authoritative voice.

Without hesitation, Conrad took hold of the bottom of his t-shirt and pulled it up over his head, letting it drop to the floor. Linda smiled as she compared his hairless chest to her memory of the last time the then eighteen-year-old had been at her house, an end of the summer pool party before all of June's high school friends went on to different things. She noted that, if anything, he had put on a bit more definition than she recalled.

Next came his pants, which, Linda thought, really should have come after his sneakers as he almost fell over as he tried to slide the jeans over them. It was all she could do not to laugh. The footwear was gone soon enough, along with the tube socks beneath them, leaving him with just a pair of white cotton briefs.

Conrad paused, wondering if, since Linda was still wearing her panties, he should leave his shorts for later. He didn't have to wonder for long as she indicated with hand motions that they were to go as well.

Following her instruction, he pulled the briefs down his legs, pushing them off to the side once he was done. He stood fully naked before her as she made a twirling motion with her hand, signifying she wanted him to turn and give her a full view. As he did so, Linda let out a soft whistle of appreciation.

"Like I said before, all man," she added once Conrad completed a full circle.

Conrad's cock hung half erect between his legs, having lost some of its firmness. Linda invited him to play with it to restore its former hardness, watching intently as he took hold of it with his left hand and starting pumping it up and down.

"I used to love watching Thomas masturbate," she said. "It got me so hot."

As if to emphasize her words, Linda took hold of one breast and began to massage it vigorously, trapping its nipple between her fingers and squeezing it hard. At the same time, she slipped her other hand under the waistband of her panties, the imprint of her hand against the soft material showing her performing a similar motion on her lower mound.

"That's right, just like that," Linda said as she increased the speed of her self-pleasuring. "Put on a show for me."

His eyes fixed on Linda, Conrad slowly slid his hand back and forth along his cock, feeling it regain the hardness it had back in the living room. It was a practice he was well versed in, usually accompanied by one of the magazines hidden in the bottom of his closet to stimulate his imagination. This time, however, with a real woman sitting near nude only a few feet away, it was all he could do not to lose what little self-control he had.

"Why don't I let you get a better look?" Linda said as she reached down and slipped off her panties, revealing a thick bush of hair, its color ranging from black to gray to white.

She used one hand to spread the lips of her mound, revealing the lighter pink walls within, then extended the fingers of her other hand, sliding three of them inside of herself, all while placing her thumb against her clitoris. Not missing a beat in his own efforts, Conrad watched in rapt fascination as the older woman caressed her sex, sending oscillating waves of pleasure cascading across her body. Delights echoed in the soft moans emanating from her lips.

"I think I'm going to come," Conrad warned, fearful that if he did, she might be displeased.

The opposite proved true as Linda said that she'd like to see that.

Closing his eyes, Conrad leaned back his head and, after just a few more pleasing strokes, events took their course. He moaned loudly as, with frightening speed, his cock exploded, sending droplets of white hurdling into the air to splatter across both the edge of the bed and Linda herself.

Conrad's eruption proved a trigger for Linda's own as her efforts reached fruition, producing a satisfying moan as her body shook from a small but pleasing orgasm. One that, when compared to those of the girls he'd been with before, caused the younger man to now doubt their authenticity.

"Well, that was nice," Linda said, both in reference to her own orgasm and the little show Conrad had put on.

There was something in Linda's tone, a sense of finality, that hit Conrad like a bucket of cold water. Now that they had both climaxed, he wondered if their little adventure was over. That had certainly been the pattern in previous encounters. Linda's next words, however, insinuated that the adventure was only beginning.

"Now that we got that out of the way, what say we really get down to business?" she said.

Later on, Conrad would realize that by having him come now, she had made it harder for him to do it a second time. In other words, he was going to have to work at it -- which, as it turned out, was a lot more fun.

-=-=-=-

Suggesting that they clean up before going further, Linda led Conrad back out into the living room and then into the small bathroom. There really wasn't room for the two of them in front of the pedestal sink, so Conrad stood in the open doorway as she reached for the faucet and started to turn it on. Then, to his confusion, she unexpectedly turned it off.

"You know, it might be a little tight," she said as she looked back over her shoulder at Conrad, "but we probably could both fit in the shower. What do you think?"

If Conrad were to make a list of his favorite sexual fantasies, showering with a woman had to be in the top five. He glanced past Linda's head at the square cubicle and quickly decided that they could just about fit. And if they had to squeeze against each other to do so, well, that was the point, wasn't it?

"I think we could make it," he replied.

Pleased with Conrad's answer, Linda reached in and, after removing the small drying rack, turned on the water, setting the twin valves at a point where she knew the flow from the showerhead would be warm but not exceedingly so. After testing it a minute later, she backed out of the bathroom, allowing him to get into the shower first since he was larger. Then she stepped back in, grabbing the small plastic bottle of liquid soap from the top of the toilet tank before squeezing in beside him.

Squirting the soap into her palms after she had wet them, it didn't take long to transform the liquid into an abundance of soapy suds which she proceeded to spread across Conrad's chest. Running her palms back and forth across his pecs, she continued downward, taking his cock and balls in her hands to cover them as well. From there she managed to work her way around to his back, duplicating her actions from his shoulders to the cheeks of his ass.

As she did so, Linda handed the bottle to Conrad, inviting him to do the same. A broad smile filled his face as he ran his hands across her breasts, tweaking her nipples as he went. Then, as one hand worked his way down her back, he brought the other between her legs, rubbing the flat of it against her pussy.

"That feels quite nice," Linda whispered into his ear as she pressed her body against his.

Linda had been right, it had been a tight fit, but one which the soapy film that covered the two of them made quite enjoyable. They shared kisses and caresses as each explored the other's body. Whatever they might have been an hour ago had been replaced by the simple fact that they were a man and woman, each determined to bring as much pleasure to the other as they could.

They continued to enjoy the closeness of the other's bodies for long minutes, until the flow of water cascading down on them finally began to cool. They took another few moments to wash away the last remnants of soap, then turned off the water and exited. Taking their towels with them, they dried each other off in the bedroom, sharing another deep kiss before Linda climbed onto the bed, inviting Conrad to join her.

-=-=-=-

"We can do anything that you want," Linda said with a smile on her face as she reached out and ran her fingers across his chest. "All you have to do is ask."

"Anything?" Conrad repeated, certain he had heard her wrong.

"Anything," Linda confirmed, pressing her naked body against his as she now ran her hand down his body until it reached his cock where she again closed her fingers around it. "You can put this beauty anywhere you like, even my ass if that's your kink. I just want you to have a good time."

"Can... can I lick your pussy?" he nervously asked.

"Have you ever licked pussy before?" Linda asked.

"No... but..." he stammered.

"Well then, I guess this is your lucky day," Linda grinned, "because having my pussy eaten is another thing that I really love."

She told him to get down on his knees alongside the bed, moving herself closer to the edge as he did so. Supporting herself on her elbows, Linda spread her bent legs, giving him clear access to her prize. Conrad leaned in closer, taking in the multi-hued mound. It wasn't the first pussy that he'd seen close up, but it was different enough in appearance to cause a slight pause.

"It doesn't bite," Linda quipped as she noted his hesitation.

Even though Conrad had been truthful in stating that he wasn't a virgin, he really didn't have all that much experience. Oral sex was still pretty much a mystery, the blow job that Linda had given him being only his third. He'd heard a number of derogatory jokes at work about going down on a woman at work, but was still curious enough to want to give it a try. It was clear that he was never going to have a better opportunity than right now.

Conrad reached out with two extended fingers, gently stroking the folds of her sex. This much he'd had some practice at and he ran his fingertips up and down its length, tickling her clitoris. As he did so, Linda laid her right hand against the back of his head and eased it closer, encouraging him to be more aggressive. Realizing it was now or never, the younger man reached out with his tongue and retraced the path his fingers had taken.

"Mmmmm, yes," Linda softly moaned as, leaning her head backward, she felt the wetness of his tongue wash over that of her labia, adding that while it felt quite nice, she needed him to just get a little bit closer.

He immediately did so, reaching further within her as she gave more direction. The way he immediately followed those directions pleased her greatly.

"Yes, that's much better," she said, "roll your tongue back and... yes, just like that."

Most of the jokes that Conrad had heard about pussy-licking had been about the taste and/or smell, but neither seemed in the least unpleasant. True, they'd just shared a shower together, but seeing that she had gone down on his cock before he'd washed up from his workday, he felt he'd have done what he was doing even without that.

"Now you're getting the hang of it," Linda noted as she began to flex her body back and forth, pressing her wet pussy against his face even harder. "You're doing great."

Great was probably an exaggeration, Linda admitted, but a more honest 'not bad' really wouldn't have the same level of encouragement. She laid a hand on each of her breasts, squeezing them softly as she laid further back on the bed. Now more confident in his efforts, Conrad reached up with one of his own hands and slipped it under the one Linda had against her right mound. She shifted that hand to her other breast, now using both hands to play with it.

"Keep going," she said softly as he continued to improve. "You're doing great."

Conrad kept at it for another quarter hour, and while it was clear to her that he wasn't going to bring Linda to orgasm, his efforts were still good enough to produce a steady stream of expressed gratification. Near the end of that span, Linda had turned over, raising herself onto all fours and, inviting him back onto the bed, taught him how to perform cunnilingus from that position as well. Conrad continued to follow her every suggestion as if it were a command, including one that he try his tongue on her asshole as well. As he focused his efforts on her most forbidden hole, the older woman slid her hand down between her legs and used her fingers to maintain the pleasures she had been enjoying.

Again rolling over, Linda took his now semi-soft cock in hand and began to restore it to its previous hardness, first pumping it back and forth in her hand and then sliding it back into her mouth. Her head bobbing back and forth with increasing speed, it didn't take long to return his young manhood to its previous vigor. In a display of how Conrad's confidence had developed in the last hour, he followed Linda's example when he had been going down on her and laid his hand against the back of her head, adding the strength of his own efforts as he slammed his cock in and out of her mouth. The assurance that showed pleased her immensely.

She let him fuck her mouth a bit longer, then shifted position so that she was once more on her back, but this time with her head between his legs, a location that allowed her to lick his balls in her mouth, sucking them both as she took first one, and then the other, into her mouth. Simultaneously, she continued to play with his cock with one of the hands while the other still toyed with her pussy.

"Ready to put it in?" she asked him as she let his balls slip from her mouth.