Twist of Fate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If there was ever a rhetorical question, Conrad thought, that had to be it. He had been ready from the moment she'd first slipped off her dress.

One last flurry of motion put Linda up against the headboard with Conrad kneeling between her outstretched legs. She wrapped her fingers around the base of his cock and guided it towards the entrance to her pussy, relinquishing it to his control once it was positioned. She lifted her left leg upward to give Conrad more room to maneuver, sliding her right hand down to her clitoris even as the younger man pressed forward and entered her.

"Oh yesssss!" Linda moaned loudly as she felt his cock slide deep within her, their previous play allowing her to take its full length without any problem.

Now on familiar ground, Conrad began to slide in and out of the woman beneath him, the pace of his efforts increasing with each repetition. Linda continued to caress her pussy, even as she used her other hand to pull Conrad's mouth to hers to share another deep kiss. It didn't take long for them to develop a nice rhythm, one usually only found in long time lovers. Even before they'd started, both were so close to the edge that they knew that the final lap of the race would be but a short sprint.

It was Linda who crossed the line first, driven by the combined efforts of Conrad's cock and her own hand. She let out a loud cry of delight as her body rocked, filled with the force of an explosive orgasm. Conrad followed a short time later, his final dash aided by the help of Linda's hand as, grabbing hold of his cock as he withdrew, she pumped it forcefully until he exploded all over her body.

Conrad couldn't remember ever having climaxed so hard, and it was all he could do to maintain his posture as he looked down at the tail of white droplets spread across her naked form. He watched in further amazement as, despite her own sense of exhaustion, Linda ran her hand across her stomach, covering her fingers with the sticky whiteness, then raised it to her mouth where she proceeded to lick them clean.

"Mmmm, yummy," she said with a broad smile once she was done.

-=-=-=-

Conrad gladly accepted Linda's invitation to spend the night, during which they'd fucked once more. The second tryst caused the young mechanic to be late for work, but he felt it worth enduring one of Mr. Petroski's lectures on punctuality. He had considered just calling in sick, but Linda said that wasn't an option for her.

"Last night was fun," she'd said as they finished a hastily prepared breakfast of muffins and coffee, "but we need to see it for what it was."

Conrad felt slightly dejected as she went on to say that they had just been two lonely, well, to be honest, horny people, thrown together by a twist of fate. They had fulfilled a need in each other in a manner that had been mutually enjoyable, but it would be absurd to think that anything more might come of it.

In his heart, Conrad knew she was right and had to agree. As he was leaving, they shared a kiss more in line with what might be expected in the light of day than what which had passed in the dark of night. As the apartment door closed behind him, he took his time walking to the head of the stairs, just about reaching it when he heard the door reopen and the sound of running feet fill the air.

He turned to see Linda rushing toward him, with enough force that she could've knocked him off his feet had she not also wrapped her arms around him even as they collided. The kiss she laid on him was definitely not one for public eyes.

"On second thought," she said as she drew back her lips and relaxed her hold, "screw what people might think if they found out. Why don't you come back on Friday night and we'll talk about it?"

"Talk?" Conrad asked.

"Well, maybe more than talk," Linda smiled.

"Talking is good," he smiled back.

Friday, he decided as he descended the stairs, couldn't come fast enough.

END