All Comments on 'Twisted'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldover 3 years ago

Sometimes you can't move on until you take out the trash. The ending was surprisingly light.

manstergesmanstergesover 3 years ago

Revenge, payback, justice... these are words I've known my whole life. Today you taught me your word for it and I've gotta say, I like your word so much better: closure. The feeling of finality it conveys is so much more appropriate.

Thanks for the story, Randi.

tjb50caltjb50calover 3 years ago

good story, it does cross many boundaries

Tootight1Tootight1over 3 years ago
liked it

gave it a 5. It was fast, little drama, but factual. Almost computer generated story. Nice try. I've always thought i should have married a slut, only because it would have cut down on the time trying to talk the wife into something. I know that has nothing to do with the story, but know how it could have fit in. Just a thought.

baulloyder68baulloyder68over 3 years ago
Good story

It's hard to imagine, but there really are people (animals) like that in this world. The problem as I see it, is most people will just turn their head as though it isn't happening instead of doing something. Even if only to report it so others will take the initiative to put it down. That sort doesn't need to be punished, they need to die. I really enjoy all of your stories although I am only about 70 per cent of the way through your entire list posted here. Keep the stories coming, I prefer them to be very long instead of the flash stories. Thank You for providing me with entertainment. As always FIVE*****

LB

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story, thanks

This one is easily a 5* story. Death was too good for them. Thanks, keep writing.

brownmobbrownmobover 3 years ago
Damn fine story

i am not a writer, but god knows where you come up with these ideas, all i can say is thank you, and keep em coming

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago

This is a stunning and amazing story with a gripping narrative and characters that come alive. 5*, of course.

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudeover 3 years ago

You make even an ugly story beautiful.

You have serious skills ma'am.

Most excellent work.

FDD

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952over 3 years ago

Loved it! 5* all the way.

I don't know why I like revenge stories so much, but I do and this one is magnificent. Great job as always, Randi.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 3 years ago

Cale Henry? Last name for a first name and vice versa? Great story!

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Always Good

Another wonderful tale, even from a dark place.

Bh76Bh76over 3 years ago

I liked it but it felt rushed. Still a good read though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best story

Wow it was a great story and loved the happy ending

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 3 years ago

Jayzus! Tough gritty stuff. Gratifying vigilante justice at a most visceral level. Thanks much. (BTW - making my way through the Sydney Crosby ebook collection On my Kindle - thanks for that too.)

DelicateVenomDelicateVenomover 3 years ago
Wow

Liked the direction you took this story!

G1962G1962over 3 years ago
Great story!!! Bravo!

That a nice change of pace.

prinnaveaprinnaveaover 3 years ago

You STOLE my story tile!

LMAO

I have been working on a story since June titled 'Twisted'. My story as been a off and on thing due to life things and issues. Mine has some elements of your story but not near as dark. Now this isn't the kind of stories I usually read but it was good. It does bring out the darker side of real life but with a good ending, kind of. You wrote this well.

eibirbeibirbover 3 years ago

Good story. Well written.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Little Dark But I Liked It

As usual well written but a little short for my full enjoyment as I prefer a longer build up. Still 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was a good story, i do feel like some of it was rushed. Compared to your other works of art, this could have been a much longer story with more details. Reading this was like watching a news segment on TV. There is so much more to know. Overall, good story.

The_Artfull_CodgerThe_Artfull_Codgerover 3 years ago
I agree with the 'Rushed' feeling

This is a bit of a departure from your usual venue. This has a dark side. I wondered how you felt as you wrote this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
results

The retribution is the best part of this story. I wish more time was spent on the debriefing and reasoning out why they were getting tortured the way they were. It does no good to let people know they were going to die if you don't let them learn the reason for it.

I have many disagreements with BRandl58, none of them are about her ability to put a story together. I must mention my disagreement with reasoning to war and placing a war. I know she is steadfast in her beliefs and that is fine, but so am I.

I believe you fight away from home at all cost. Allowing the evil in near your children and women/families only opens them up to possibly being hurt or killed. It is an ugly circle that can grow and that also fuels blood feud. Kids grow up remembering the "certain ethnicity" that brought harm on their young life and family and the hate goes on. Such hate then gets passed to their children. It may be a decent thing, our separating the youth from the violence of the world, but then they don't understand when we NEED to go elsewhere to kill those who would bring harm to our homes. You have a choice, fight them in their home our yours. Which one would you prefer? and no, there is no option three. Certainly, there was an option three back when there was an honor among the uniformed and armies battled on designated battlegrounds. Those battles inevitably moved over and involved noncombatants as all wars do.

Until you can rid life of evil, there will always be war. The decision is yours on where and when. When the decision is taken out of your hands, there is no ability to surgically remove the terrorists among us. So, hitting them on foreign land is the only way to insure the safety of your own.

Been there done that

Smokepole

bhojobhojoover 3 years ago

Dectective Macalla Returns! we need more of Pat... she is a character!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Randi, you are a remarkable writer, regardless of the type of story. I read this mainly because it was yours but violent and sci-fi stories don't excite me but I'm glad to see you stretch while maybe drawing in new fans. Starting this year I gift myself with a Christmas tradition - reading "Someone To Love Us". Can't think of a better story for the season.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
War is not nice

Like the movies. I am a firm believer to fight them on their land Not mine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story with a good ending. Nice to read about the bad asses getting their just rewards. Only 2 weeks to die?...could've been months longer! :-)

DT

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

the writing is good as always, but the story is too extravagant, and far too quick and easy. it’s a shame. I explain myself on my review because it is very difficult to criticize anything on your other stories.

the guy is a former Rambo who is a simple security guard.

suddenly, he turns into a doctor specializing in drug detoxification, then a violence and rape therapist, then a James Bond vigilante.

the guy is already a hero to rescue him, there was no need to transform him into Superman.

Likewise for the poor woman, it is the same: her physical or psychological recovery seems too easy and fast. Vos had forgotten to mention physical injuries as a result of the abuse, as well as STDs or possible pregnancy.

you do not speak either of the difficulties to find a sexuality and failures.

moreover, the end seems to end in a beautiful fairy tale.

all these little things kept me from going down in history.

I think the main reason for this is your warm nature, your loyalty, your love for each other and your incurable romanticism.

well done anyway for attempting a story out of your comfort zone.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi Randi.

Again an excellent combination of action and erotics. Due to the quality of your writing and your ability to weave the events contained in your stories, all of them are too short, unfortunately. All your readers want to extend the pleasure we experience from your stories and enjoy them for a longer period. This is gratification for our minds and you know how much we love such gratification!!!

I also recognize that if you had extended this story we may have read too many gory details that would have spoiled our pleasure in part.

One comment on wars and victims. In every war, kids are one of the saddest victims when "adults" fight to move a border line a few inches this way or that on a map. That is so sad!!!

Thx for the pleasure this story gave me.

BJ

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Damn good story. But I have to say "OUCH" just thinking what happened to Molly, and then her tormentors. Molly did not deserve it, her captors did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ms.Randi spins nice adult fairytales.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good fun to read & tied up nicely.

Bill S

BH54BH54over 1 year ago

I love a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WONDERFUL STORY!. 10 stars. Molly finally got it together, and is a loving wife and mother, as well as having love for her students...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful story, well written and thought out . Felt for the girls being so brutally abused. Loved the happy ending; I love these “saved” stories anyway. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I really like this story. I think it belongs in the romance category with a non-con warning. The only thing I didn't like was the anti-American flavor. Put me off a bit, but many people do feel that way, so I can accept it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No objection regarding the torture at all. My only feedback would be it would have been good to understand why the husband did what he did and make him understand why he was being tortured.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt10 months ago

Good story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To answer a question about why the husband gave away Molly... He was having an affair and knew she'd divorce him and "rake" him so he figured to be rid of her before she found out... ergo. He sold her to those deviant people knowing that when they tired of her they'd dispose of her...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Mostly good, but it's missing reactions from the husband and the rapists.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

In the beginning of the story you mentioned that the story would have nonconsensual sex, which may disgust some people. Yes, it does contain such a scene, and no normal person should find it good. But there's beautiful emotions too and a chance for a woman to get out of hell, find love, redemption, overcome fear and finally attain happiness. Good story.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff4 months ago

Oh, my dear Randi, I have to tell you Deb took quite a while digesting this story, having worked with victims of domestic violence. That being said, you've crested a great ending to a horrible situation. 5* doesn't pay it enough respect. Fantastic story telling.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Gave off bad vibes that the human condition could devolve to that level of depravity. It was a nice close out that for once the perps got what they deserved . . . .

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Thank you Randi. Even though it is fiction, sadly there are twisted, sick individuals out there that only violence can stop. 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Miracle PYCHO-herapy?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...