Twisted Buttfucking Desires Ch. 01

Story Info
Transformation of an innocent boy into a carnal ass lover.
9.8k words
3.32
19k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris was walking along the corridor of his apartment on the way to his room, still thinking about the gif he accidentally came across while browsing memes in his workplace. He was on his 34th day of NoFap (voluntary abstaining from masturbation), as he was trying something new for a change due to his depression and monotonous lifestyle.

He came across the gif by accidentally clicking one of those advertisements on the side of his webpage, and instead of immediately closing the new tab it led to as he usually did, he held his gaze at the monitor for a good 2 minutes before he heard the footsteps of a fellow employee and inevitably had to save the gif and close the tab to avoid the risk of being caught.

It was a gif of a woman's ass being groped. The woman had the most stunning ass Chris had ever seen in his life.

It was huge but not so huge as to seem disproportionate compared to the rest of her body, which in turn was very chubby but not too chubby so as to seem fat and obese. It was just pleasantly chubby and round enough to seem voluptuous, curvaceous, and lust provoking.

Her hip to waist ratio was perfect, giving her body a sexy hourglass shape, and her butt smoothly yet prominently curved outward from the end of her hips. It was almost like a perfect semi globe while viewed from the side. Her butt crevice had a nice depth and would've been capable of easily swallowing her panties completely if tucked in. The under-bun of her butt gradually faded into her thick, voluptuous thighs, which in turn gradually became just slightly thinner as it approached her knees.

She was wearing light blue cotton panties, which accentuated her glorious butt by clinging tight. Her ass was being mushed together by a pair of strong masculine arms and that made her firm yet squishy butt cheeks partially swallow the fabric of her panties.

When her butt was released, it just jiggled a little bit, and Chris subconsciously registered the texture and elasticity of her ever so fine ass. It made his mouth water, as he had seen nothing close to how perfect her ass was.

He felt the blood in his body rush to his 6.4 incher, making it throb in lust, excitement, and shock, and a wave of erotic impulse traversed through his whole body, causing him to sit there still in orgasmic awe and subtle disbelief.

Chris walked quickly towards his room, as the thought of the gif gradually erected his cock and tented his pants. He was afraid of being caught in that state by his neighbors who lived in adjacent rooms. He reached his door, quickly opened it with his keys, and rushed in at once.

Since he was on NoFap, he was still uncertain as to whether he wanted to continue his NoFap streak or just end it by busting the huge load of cum he'd accumulated over the past 34 days.

Both of these thoughts were equally tempting to him, so he decided that he'd just have one last look at the gif hoping that maybe he'd get a wet dream of him butt fucking the woman in the gif, as he knew that wet dreams weren't considered as breaking the streak, so he flipped open his laptop and opened the gif.

As he was watching it for the second time, having no inhibitions and keeping in mind that there was no risk of getting caught by anyone else(as he lived alone), his eyes immediately opened wide at the sight of that juicy, voluptuous ass, his mouth began to drool, and the blood from all over his body instantly rushed voraciously, filling his semi-erect cock to full capacity, pushing it beyond its maximum length, rendering it rock hard and causing it to tent his pants, unlike anything he'd ever experienced before.

Just that sight of his rock hard cock tenting his black canvas pants coupled with the sheer lust derived from watching the gif made him lose control of himself, and he immediately began to undo his pants, forgetting all about his NoFap streak.

After he removed his pants completely, he pulled down his boxers, and his cock flung upwards at once, oscillating a bit before coming to rest. He sat back on his couch and wrapped his hand around his cock. He could feel it throbbing slightly and also noticed that the foreskin of his uncircumcised cock was pulled down, almost nearing the ledge of his glans from the top.

Due to him thinking about the gif at his office and on his way back, his glans were generously coated with a shiny layer of pre-cum and that incentivized him to begin rolling his foreskin to and fro, taking advantage of the slight lubrication. He continued to roll his foreskin to and fro and gradually began increasing his speed, but suddenly, he heard a sharp and loud knocking on his door.

Chris was abruptly alarmed and annoyed at the knocking and was hesitant yet frustratedly trying to quickly find a way to cover his rock hard boner as he had to attend the door.

He figured that if he tucks his hard cock downwards into one of the legs of his pants and then wears a long jacket over, it would almost cover the outline of his penis on his pants.

So he did that as quickly as he could and just rushed to the mirror to look at himself once to ensure that everything is covered and under control. He realized that there was still a little bit of his penis' print visible through his canvas pants under the hem of his jacket and decided to just play it cool by not trying to attract attention to that particular region.

Even though he was generally very meticulous and paranoid, at that moment his mind was at a very different and fluctuating state due to the former events and he decided to just overlook it and get it over with. He walked to the door and opened it.

"Hey, I'm sorry to bother you at this time, it's just that my laptop isn't working and I was wondering if you had a screwdriver I could borrow," said the girl at the door.

Chris was a bit surprised and also a bit nervous when he saw her as he had never seen her in the apartment before and was thinking that she could either be a newcomer or somebody's relative. She was very pretty and had a strangely promiscuous demeanor.

She had big brown eyes, brown wavy hair, light peach complexion and was about 5 feet 6 inches tall. She was a bit chubby but not as chubby as the girl in the gif, however, she had perky, round tits which were big enough to pave a moderately long cleavage due to the inward compressive action of her light pink bra, whose straps were visible behind the thin straps of her crimson floral patterned summer dress which had a hem that ended just before half the distance along her juicy, wide thighs.

"Haven't really broken anything yet, so I'm sorry but I don't really have a screwdriver," Chris replied with a pout and neutral expression as he was generally confident around women and had a natural charm even though he was skeptical of it at times. He was clearly attracted to the girl but he was quite good at not making it very evident by being too nice or doing things out of his way despite how beautiful and busty she was.

The girl laughed at his dry wittedness blushing a little and said, "Oh that's okay" and paused for a bit.

"I just came here to visit my grandmother and now she's asleep, so I'm awfully bored. I can't even use my laptop now cause it's not working," she said, pouting her lips a little so as to look slightly sad yet with a tone of hopefulness that she may somehow get help from him.

Chris just wanted to tell her to ask the other neighbors, saying he was busy and get back to his masturbation but somehow he felt a bit harsh to just shut her out, given her cute anticipating facial expression.

He knew based on his past experiences with women that sometimes women pull the heartstrings of men and act all cute just to get what they want at that moment but then he realized that he probably had nothing much to lose in this situation and said with a neutral yet slightly calloused manner, "Well if you want I could lend you my laptop for a while and you could return it back."

He realized that there was a risk of her checking through his laptop and finding the gif he'd saved but then thought that he could ask her to wait outside his room while he deletes it and then lends it to her.

"If you don't mind, could I just use it in your place? I just need to watch a few videos." She asked with a tender yet slightly promiscuous voice, smiling a bit almost knowing that he wouldn't deny her request.

Christ didn't anticipate this situation and was confused and clueless as to what to say. Despite his natural charm, he was quite insecure about himself and didn't want to seem like the kind of person who could be easily taken advantage of. He had never dated anyone in his life but it wasn't for the lack of trying.

As a child, Chris wasn't very good looking, neither did he have a good sense of humor or confidence around girls. He had a scrawny, geeky appearance due to his bony physique and nerdy, thick, round-framed spectacles.

He had no friends, was often bullied by his classmates, and all the girls looked at him with a sense of disgust, condescension, or just raw apathy. His parents didn't make things easy either as they expected too much from him and always blamed him and put him down whenever he didn't live up to their expectations, calling him a bitter disappointment among other hostile things. His teachers often used him as an example of a person not to be like and even took advantage of his weak nature to make him do all the dirty work like carrying heavy bundles of worksheets and equipment for demonstrations.

He was very hurt, confused, and lifeless. He didn't have any self-respect and let people walk all over him any chance they could.

It wasn't until he reached the age of 16 when he gradually began to physically develop under the governance of puberty. He grew tall to a height of 5 feet 11 inches and developed broad shoulders, which gave him a strong, sharp, and ripped appearance. His hair was a shade of dark brown and even developed to become slightly wavy at the endings and curled upwards as he combed it to the side. It made him look rather stylish, smart, and charming.

People began to get friendlier with him due to his new fascinating outlook, and his classmates who often bullied him started treating him with respect. He knew that all of these changes in people's attitudes towards him was solely due to his change in appearance and was bothered by their shallowness.

He wanted to be left alone and that made him nervously turn down invitations to various events like parties and sleepovers. Besides, he was still the same fearful person at heart, and the only thing that changed about him was his appearance.

He also began to notice the changes in girls' attitudes towards him. The very girls who used to shame him and insult him were significantly nicer and even flirty with him. They often tried to get closer to him by complementing his attractiveness and helping him out with little things like fixing his collar and offering to provide him with stationary whenever they noticed he needed it.

Although this made him feel appreciated and loved, he knew based on their past interactions with him that they were hostile to him once and that changed only due to his new appearance, and he tried to not interact with them as much as possible, often abruptly excusing himself out of situations wherein they tried to talk and form a relationship with him. So he never allowed them an opportunity to ask him out and just wanted to get out of his high school without forming any regrettable relationships.

At this stage, he was still manifesting his sexuality gradually and didn't have the raw intensity and passion as he did at present. He was just beginning to turn into as ass man from a boob lover but didn't have the lustful, animalistic craving to fuck girls yet. He was also gradually beginning to build confidence in himself but was still very self-conscious and introverted.

At age 18 he left for college and had gained enough confidence to talk to people without restraint or presumptions whenever they initiated a conversation. He even developed a somewhat positive outlook on life, wanting to believe the best in people despite his past experiences. This allowed him to make friends for the first time in his life and since they knew nothing about his past and weren't bad people, it was a refreshing experience for him to share the company of like-minded people. However, this was true only as long as his friends were male.

He was still afraid to talk to females, partially due to his past experiences but more importantly due to the fact that puberty was still taking a toll on him. He began to masturbate on a regular basis and that made him feel a pang of slight guilt whenever he interacted with women. This made him rather shy and uncomfortable around women, so he couldn't be himself and had to still avoid them as much as possible, which was fine by him.

However, as Murphy's Law suggests, 'whatever can happen, will happen', so it turned out that one of his friends in his friends' group i.e, Axle befriended a girl i.e. Amanda, and she was included as a new member of the group. Chris knew that this was checkmate and that he didn't have any other way but to manage to interact with her and develop some sort of companionship. He didn't have the courage to abandon the group abruptly and had to manage with the situation inadvertently.

Amanda was a strange girl. She was generally introverted but wasn't afraid to be proactive and nice to guys she was interested in, romantically or otherwise. She was also similar to Chris in the sense that she hadn't interacted with a lot of boys before, as she went to an all-girls boarding school until college.

She was quite a chubby girl with a big butt, moderately large boobs, cream-ish complexion, dirty blonde hair, and a pretty face. However, she was insecure about her big butt and often covered it up by wearing a loose jacket most of the time, so it wasn't very conspicuous, and Chris never thought about her in a romantic or sexual manner. He did observe her ass on rare occasions due to the force of habit, but it seemed too obscure to him and he was never fully conscious of his observations for the most part.

She was very comfortable talking to Chris even though he was very awkward around her and would often even try to get some alone time with him whenever she sought possible. She was clearly attracted to him and even went out of her way to please him. Chris knew that there was a slight possibility that her feelings for him crossed the limit of "just friends", as he observed that he was the only person in college she treated this way, although, he was very skeptical of such thoughts and often considered that it could've just been her friendly, intimate personality which he was mistaking for romantic attraction.

In any case, Chris didn't have feelings for her. He thought of her as just an acquaintance/friend and wanted things to stay that way for now. He was also beginning to feel a little uncomfortable around her, as this was the first time he formed a friendship with a girl, and her lack of platonic neutrality made him think about the awkward situation that would arise just in case she liked him more than just as a friend and how he'd have to politely reject her advances.

Fortunately for him, a mutual friend of theirs i.e. Shaun took an interest in Amanda and even let her know about his feelings towards her. Despite her strong feelings towards Chris, Amanda was confused as to what to do rather than just outright rejecting his proposal, partially due to the fact that she realized that Chris didn't seem to be interested in her and partially because she had never been in a relationship before and this seemed like a good opportunity for experience, given that Shaun was quite an attractive guy besides sharing similar interests with her as well. So she eventually hesitantly decided to go out with him.

Although Amanda was in an official relationship with Shaun, she still had strong feelings for Chris and her feelings only grew stronger since now that Chris knew that she was in a relationship, he was more open towards her and was able to express himself freely without thinking about the consequences, and that just amplified his natural charm, radiance, and dry wittedness. Besides, she was in the same class as Chris' and spent more time with him than with Shaun and the other friends. She also wasn't afraid to show her naturally busty body to Chris, as she felt safe with him and even removed her jacket, exposing her big, juicy ass, accentuated by her tight jeans or yoga pants.

As for Chris, he surprisingly found himself to enjoy her company, and the fact that she was in a relationship now made him see her through Shaun's eyes. It had a psychological impact on him and gradually he began to develop feelings for her as well.

Despite being in a relationship with Shaun, Amanda would often talk about how cute, smart and funny Chris was, she was also physically very affectionate to him by cuddling with him, playfully tickling him, and kissing him right beside his lips almost as if to say "This is as close as I can get for now." and these played a significant role in developing Chris' feelings for her. However, Chris was still very naive and he just brushed it off as just friendly affection.

Nevertheless, this was a new experience for Chris as he had never had a crush on a girl before, let alone having a crush on a girl who's already in a relationship. He liked her in a very deep yet sensitive manner, almost entirely being oblivious to her natural lust provocative aura. Even though he was an ass man, he never once fantasized about fucking Amanda in the ass, as he considered anal sex to be derogatory, disrespectful, primitive, and dirty. It always made him feel guilty after masturbating to anal sex porn videos. To him, love and lust were two entirely separate emotions and he couldn't quite come to terms with merging the two to form a complete whole.

Instinctively, Amanda was beginning to suspect that Chris was now just as interested in her as she was in him, and despite the fact that it was her dream for Chris to reciprocate her feelings, it put her in a very uncomfortable position. Chris was never too obvious with his words or actions, he was very careful not to cross any boundaries, as he knew that she was officially in a relationship. He respected Shaun as a friend and didn't want to upset him by doing anything weird.

The only reason which made Amanda objectively think that Chris liked her was the fact that he told her on many occasions that she was beautiful and intelligent, also, she was the only girl he ever spoke to in class. Subjectively, however, there was plenty of reason to think that Chris was infatuated by her, just the way he used to look at her with bedroom eyes and a wonder fuelled smile on his face as if he were in a dream, made her almost certain that he had feelings for her. This wasn't good enough reason for her to be sure that Chris liked her as more than just a friend. She desperately wanted him to confess his true feelings towards her despite the fact that she was already in a relationship and that was quite unreasonable and selfish on her behalf.

On the other hand, Shaun had a lot in common with Amanda to talk about and was also a more stable, patient, and straightforward person, unlike Chris who was more random, nonchalant, unpredictable, and impulsive. So on paper, it seemed to her as if Shaun would make a better boyfriend, but it was her heart that didn't agree with that opinion. She didn't want to cut the relationship chord with Shaun, as she felt good to be in an official relationship for the first time in her life, and it boosted her self esteem.

Several months passed by, and Chris and Amanda's feelings towards each other only grew stronger with time. They would talk to each other about just the most random things they could think of, and Chris knew exactly what to say to make her laugh. This only made Amanda want him more than ever, and she was even beginning to get frustrated that things weren't progressing further in their relationship. She feared that she may never get a chance to be in a romantic relationship with Chris. At this point, she was so infatuated with Chris that it got in the way of her thinking rationally, so she went with her heart and almost certainly believed that Chris had feelings for her.