Twisted Buttfucking Desires Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She never expected that sex with Shaun would feel as good as it did and it made her think that perhaps she was interested in the wrong guy all along. She felt a strong sense of loyalty towards Shaun after he fucked her in the ass with such passion. She loved being submissive to him and letting him take her on in her most private and intimate of holes. Just that feeling of being dirty, kinky, submissive, and loving to one guy alone was exactly what she wanted and needed.

Her feelings for Chris became extremely weak, and she wanted to cut ties with him even as a friend, as she thought that it would only allow room for the renewal of her weakened feelings towards him. She knew that doing such an abrupt thing would allow room for suspicion, and she didn't want Chris to think that he was distracting her from Shaun. So she spoke to Shaun about how she was spending such little time exclusively with him due to them hanging out as a group for the most part. Fortunately for her, Shaun was thinking along the same lines, and they mutually decided that they would spend more time with each other at the expense of the group.

Since there were only a few days of college left until summer break and the end of the first academic year, Amanda and Shaun decided not to go to class at all, rather, they met each other at their dorm rooms and had hours of intense anal sex followed by passionate kissing and cuddling, just the way they both liked it. They grew more and more aware of their strikingly similar sexual preferences and fantasies and that only amplified their mutual love, lust, and affection for each other by a significant degree.

Chris was all alone in class during the last few days due to Amanda's absence. He spent an awful lot of time thinking about what happened. Even though he occasionally masturbated to anal sex porn videos, he couldn't quite come to terms with having dirty, lewd, and visceral anal sex with someone he had an emotional connection with, like Amanda. However, he realized that just because he couldn't come to terms with it, doesn't mean it's wrong or degenerate.

He knew that he still had feelings for Amanda and respected her as a person and a friend, so he didn't want their differences in opinion to get in the way of their friendship. He was gradually beginning to get used to the idea of sex just being a preference of some sort and didn't want to be prudish about it, so he decided that he was going to suck it all up yet again and not be agitated by his feelings. He noted that this wasn't the first time he was exposed to such a sudden change in Shaun and Amanda's relationship and that he had almost overcome the previous problems with their intimacy over time, so he was positive that if he gave it enough time, he would be able to get over his current state of perplexity and depression as well.

Chris hadn't spoken to or even seen Amanda in the last few days of college. Despite all the things he was exposed to, he was beginning to miss her presence. Ever since Amanda initiated her sexual relationship with Shaun, she waited for a long while before replying to Chris' texts rather than replying to them immediately as she usually did. She wanted to signal to him that she was not interested in him anymore, not even as a friend. However, Chris was under the impression that she was just busy with Shaun and wasn't able to take a hint. He was completely clueless about how Amanda felt about him and still thought that she wanted to be his friend. The thought of him being the primary influence in her new, sexual relationship with Shaun didn't even cross his mind.

He was still heartbroken because Amanda had stopped being intimate and appreciative of him as she usually was. He desperately wanted her company and was devastated by how things turned out. Nevertheless, he knew that this wasn't enough reason to end their friendship and continued to have hope.

After summer break had begun, he was beginning to get frustrated that Amanda was still taking more than a few hours before responding to his text messages, but due to his naivety, he was still patient and understanding of the situation.

A week into summer break, Amanda decided that she was going to stop texting him altogether and block his phone number. She was also beginning to get frustrated that Chris wasn't able to take a hint and thought that blocking his number would do the job effectively and without much effort. Despite knowing that she liked to lead him on and make him feel miserable, her feelings for Shaun were so overwhelming at that moment that it obscured her desire to torture Chris, so she went ahead and blocked him.

When Chris realized that he was blocked by Amanda, he felt as if an army of 1000 robin hoods had fired crossbows right at the center of his heart. He was just beginning to hardly recover from all the previous issues he had been through, so his heart and mind were already in a fragile, suffocating, and deeply disturbed state. This was just too extreme for him to handle, and it felt like the final and most powerful blow to completely knock him out after a series of ferocious and inhumane punches.

His heart raced faster than ever, and he could feel it throbbing and pounding intensely, like a hammer striking repetitively at the very core of his wretched, pathetic soul. It felt as if a dense, dark cloud of cold, highly acidic, and poisonous rain was embedded within his head, torturing and taunting his mind with a storm of the most wicked, evil, and soul-wrenching thoughts, manifesting itself in the form of a severely painful headache and harshly ripping him off his conscience.

His eyes became heavy, sore, and a forest of dark red capillaries crawled across the corner. He perspired through his whole body, and his breath fell alarmingly short to the point of suffocation. He was beginning to sense the light gradually fade away from his grasp, and he eventually gave up the fight, falling unconscious on his bed.

A few hours later, Chris woke up from his state of unconsciousness. This was the first time he had such an episode but wasn't bothered by it, as he knew that it was entirely because of the mental and emotional stress he had been through over the past few weeks.

For a moment, he considered that the whole thing might've just been a dream, so he checked his phone again to see if Amanda really blocked him, and after finding out that it indeed did happen, the pain and confusion struck him quick again, although this time it wasn't as drastic and only caused him emotional distress.

He was in a state of denial for the next few days and often checked his phone to make sure that he was living in reality. His mind couldn't cope up with what had happened, as it felt so surreal to him that a girl like Amanda could do such a thing.

Over the next few weeks, he frequently had nightmares about what had happened, albeit with greater intensity and additional details like Amanda getting fucked in the ass by Shaun's big cock right in front of him while he was tied up naked in chains, unable to move or speak, after which Amanda would cut off his cock and feed it to him with a fork, saying in a taunting manner, "Don't worry Chris, it's only a small, microscopic bite."

Even when he was awake, he often heard Amanda's voice in his head, taunting him by saying things like, "You're pathetic, Chris. I can't believe you thought that I was interested in you, I don't even think of you as a friend," or, "You're gonna die alone Chris, just do yourself and the world a favor and kill yourself right now." And to make things worse, he also frequently had flashbacks of all the things that happened in reality, which were not that far from his dreams and visions. Besides the differences in their nature and intensity, they all seemed to send him the same message: That Amanda hated him.

There was only a week of summer break remaining, and due to Chris' prolonged exposure to his wretched nightmares, visions, and flashbacks, he was just beginning to consider that Amanda wasn't a good person after all.

He knew that in order to set things straight and know the truth, he needed to think from a neutral perspective, without having any bias towards Amanda. So he thought about all the events that happened in their relationship and only then did he realize that things started spiraling downhill ever since he sent her a text message saying he thought of her as a friend.

This made him think that everything she did after that was only to make him jealous and miserable. He realized that she must've liked him at some point in order to want to make him jealous, but he still couldn't believe that due to his strong insecurities. Besides, she was already in a relationship, so he thought there was no chance she could've liked him as more than just a friend. These contradicting thoughts were confusing his already perplexed mind, and he was in no mood to continue analyzing the situation to figure out the truth.

There were so many repressed emotions within him, and it killed him to know that nothing could be done about them. He continued to have terrible nightmares and voices in his head, taunting him even when he tried distracting himself from it. He realized that the only way he would be over this whole situation is if he expresses his emotions, and he desperately needed an outlet.

All he knew was that he didn't think of Amanda in the same manner anymore, and his feelings of love and adoration towards her were deeply regretted.

A week later, the next semester had begun. Chris was in no mood to talk to Amanda or Shaun and was desperately hoping that they wouldn't be his classmates. Luckily, there were both allocated different classes and that temporarily made him feel a sense of relief in his disturbingly anxious and fearful state of mind.

When Chris went to the cafeteria for lunch, he noticed that Amanda and Shaun were also there. He didn't want to be noticed, so he observed them from afar.

Unsurprisingly, Amanda was wearing a white summer dress rather than the usual jacket and jeans. Her butt looked big, round, and juicy as she was standing by the counter with her hands on the counter table and her butt intently flaunted outwards. Shaun was standing beside her, and he playfully grabbed as much of her big, conspicuous butt as he could in a handful. Amanda playfully brushed his hands away saying something inaudible. It sounded something like, "Oh Shaun you naughty boy, not here." Despite his state of depression, he was surprisingly turned on by the incident.

He realized that his pure, innocent feelings for Amanda were almost negligible and no longer shielding him from being sexually aroused by the sight of her vulnerable, voluptuous ass being groped by Shaun's strong hands.

He hadn't masturbated for the past few months due to his prior emotional connection with Amanda followed by his state of extreme depression, and his cock was beginning to throb in his pants, being filled with blood in every successive pulse. His black jeans were beginning to bulge, and he had to do something about it immediately to avoid being caught in that state. He took out a book from his bag, covered his boner, and rushed to the washroom immediately.

Thankfully, nobody else was in the washroom at that moment, so Chris decided that he was going to bust a huge load after a long time of celibacy. He entered one of the cubicles, hung his bag on the door, and immediately began to undo his pants. His cock flung upwards and was longer and harder than it had ever been before. He was filled with raw, unanticipated lust, and his mind generously painted a picture of the scene he had just witnessed.

He quickly wrapped his fingers around his pre-cum lubricated cock and imagined it to be the soft, buttery, warm and welcoming butthole of Amanda's big butt. Just the mental image of her ass being groped by Shaun, enforcing her goddess-like curves against his palms made him feel exactly what it must have felt like to hold that soft, fleshy ass, and he couldn't help but wank himself to and fro with raw animalistic lust.

He continued to imagine all the other lewd instances between Shaun and Amanda, especially the one in which she was pressing her ass against Shaun's boner and talking dirty to him. He imagined his hard, throbbing cock nestling between the soft, embracing butt cleavage of Amanda's ass and the thought of that made him feel an intense quake of eroticism explode within his body, and that made him wank himself off even faster, feasting on the true lustful, slutty, tantalizing, flaunting and selectively rejecting nature of the girl he once thought was the complete opposite of that.

He was fuelled with lust, indignance, and hatred for all the misery she had intentionally put him through, and wanted to punish her by thrusting his cock deep into her ass. Little did he know that she once fantasized about him doing that to her.

He began to edge within just 2 minutes of having these thoughts and the thought of him not having masturbated for the past few months just made him think about the sheer volume of cum he was about to ejaculate.

He didn't give up the edging and controlled himself with all the might he had in the muscles of his groin until he couldn't hold on any longer. Finally, he hesitantly gave up control, exhaling like a strong, ghastly lion and large blobs of thick, wet, creamy cum zapped rapidly across to the other end of the cubicle and splattered on the synthetic door, causing loud splat sounds each time it hit the surface.

He came so much that even after 10 successive large, thick ropes of cum being shot out fiercely out of his cock, he still had a few more shots left and was astounded at the enormous volume of cum that was smoothly shooting out of his cock. It took him about 30 seconds for him to ejaculate every bit of cum, and when he finally looked at the door to see just how much cum he had ejaculated, his jaws dropped. A pancake sized puddle of cum had formed on the floor after leaking and dripping off the door's surface. He was too proud to clean the sheer volume of semen he had ejaculated, so he left it dripping as it was and left the room without giving a fuck.

To be continued...