All Comments on 'Twisted Desire'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nice twist

i enjoyed this as a nice twist to a story that usually revolves round men getting their own way, nice to see a woman win for once

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is fucked up

All he did was ask for one thing, it wouldn't hurt if she tried it out of the love for her husband. What a bitch.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 10 years ago
Relax Ralphie

And act like you enjoy it while your planning on where to bury the fucking bodies, after you take you revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well this was SO obvious it wasn't even fun.

But unless something else happens there's no way Terry ass fucks him. Unless he knocks him out. All he'd do was just keep twisting around and Terry would never get his dick near his ass. And what about simply kicking Terry in the nuts one time? Or what about grabbing his dick and twisting one time, really hard? This whole thing simply wouldn't work the way you describe it. And if Terry did manage to ass fuck him and a video got made. How about simply getting it back from his wife by force? You seem to be big on the idea of force so why not use it against his wife? Break one finger of hers at a time until you had it. I bet she gives him all the copies after the first finger. And since you have a video, why wouldn't he have the cops go after his wife, Terry and the girls and put them in jail. I guarantee one of the girls rats out the others to stay out of jail. No editing would have been able to disguise him fighting and his disgusted face. Sorry, this story failed on too many levels. You simply didn't think it through to any logical conclusion. And , of course, he divorced his wife and took everything. That's how this story really ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
YOU ARE ON THE WAY TO BORING LAND DUDE

LAME , PREDICTABLE, MAKE BELIVE STORY : UNO ESTRELLA *

SHAME ON YOU !!!

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 10 years ago
Wasn't this "Heart of Gold" re-formatted?

Both men begging their wife for something and both men get sodomized/raped? Seems repetitive, like your string around the balls trick. This one didn't seem plausible as a man trying to rape another man that wasn't drugged or restrained seems unlikely. Even if he did manage it the first time when Terry wanted him to lick his dick clean (as per his wifes instructions) wouldn't he simply bite Terry's dick off and either punch him in the balls or twist his balls nearly off at the same time? Thereby ending the whole thing? As usual, you have written a fairly disgusting story of rape and not put an ending to it. That, more then the story, is what bothers me. No ending. Guess we'll have to call Cpete or Finishthedamnstory to help us out.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 10 years ago
ANOTHER man brutally raped story?

does this author write ANYTHING else?

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 10 years ago
Needs an alternate ending

Seriously there's no love on her end, there's just manipulation and hipocrasy. I'm really hoping someone will write a different version.

1usmale481usmale48about 10 years ago
Awesome

I read the other comments. It seems that I am the only one who liked it. I had a feeling that something like what happened was going to happen. And for the record, I am a straight guy. I have had anal with women who were not really enthusiastic and with others who suggested the idea. As the story suggests, be careful what you wish for!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why run?

I see one of three things happening. One - he waits for Terry to get close and he pulls one of your tricks Ed - he grabs Terry's balls and twists so hard Terry is down and out. Or he just kicks him in the balls with the same results. Two- he waits for Terry to get close and either strikes him in the throat with his hand or elbow. Once again, Terry is down and out. Three - Terry rapes him and they have filmed it. Terry, his wife and the two girls are brought up on charges. I'd bet my life one or both of the girls testifies for the prosecution. His wife and Terry both go to jail for years. He gets a divorce, all the marital assets and moves on with his life without the bitch. Your ending was simply the rantings of a mad man. And judging from the scores I believe my views are with the majority when I tell you this was a giant pile of horse manure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
pay back is a bitch.

Ralph got what he deserved he is gay, any man that likes anal sex is gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Next chapter (like it wasn't obvious where this story was going)

Ralph was more than pissed. He was seathing. Revenge would be a bitch.. He tied his slut wife to the bed, ass up... Then he let in the gangbang crew in. Six guys in all, including Terry. The three black guys where huge. Everyone of them fucked her ass savagely... Then her husband fucked her - in the ass. He had his own video tape. He told her he'd take her ass any time he wanted now or he'd release his video for all to see... Paybacks a bitch...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ralph caught Terry

Terry turned around and grabbed Ralph's dick and nearly bit it off. The girls dropped their cameras and ran out screaming. Terry grabbed the cameras and went home. He packed all of Ramona's thing in garbage sacks and threw them out. When Ramona got home he wouldn't let her in the door. He told her to go anywhere else. He reminded her that when she got the divorce papers she should not fight it or he would go to all her family, friends, acquaintences and the Police with the video. He never heard from Ramona again. She moved away after she signed the divorce papers with nothing. Terry kept all the marital assets. Second possible ending? When they got home Terry took the video away from Ramona, beat her to death, buried the body and went on with his life. Unfinished story with a ridiculous ending without consequences. Just plain awful.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Taking a Different Twist!

- As soon as Ralph realized that he'd been cruelly tricked by his soon to be ex-wife Ramona,he went into survival mode. He kicked Terry in the balls so hard that he collapsed and passed out. He then kicked open the door and ran to the room where that twat Ramona was held up. After kicking in the door,he dragged her back tio the studio room,stripped her naked,and tied her arms to the headboard of the bed. He then went out to the store area and invited a bunch of BIG jig-a-boos back to the room. After he banged the shit out of Ramona's ass,each of the 4 jig-a-boos plowed Ramona's ass as hard as they could. When all was said and done,her ass looked like the entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel! ~ Fuckin' cunt!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
good story

it is a good story, it was able to get my emotional state up. I have read this before, but don't remember what I wrote. This story is supposed to be about a husband and wife. If a husband who has asked his wife for anal is denied for some reason, doesn't matter what that reason is, should he continue, no. If during anal, a husband realizes he is hurting his wife, would you or anyone expect him to quit, yes, especially if she requests him to quit. How can a spouse, set out to harm, hurt, or blackmail them during an episode that they set them up in.

As I think about this story, I had to question his mind. She wanted to do this outside of their home, with someone else, she even told him so. At what point in a given situation does he start to think, what's wrong with this?

I probably would have enjoyed it, if the wife was more involved, and I was dressed up as her slut bitch, but as the story is written, no. Threat of blackmail is not what a loving spouse is supposed to be thinking about, rather security, and keeping the intimacy between them, as something they enjoy together.

I admit that I was taken back by the set up, and anger took hold first. The husband was an asshole, but so was the wife, so they were meant for each other. If they were black, yellow, or white, or green doesn't matter, does it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You are a poor insane author who likes to get fucked in his arse!!! MINUS 5*!!!

How stupid can you be to think a guy would not divorce that women and sue the man he get attacked by and the whole establishment!!! Only real brain sick people can write such a dumb shit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So she doesnt mind

If she forces him to go outside for sex, but not with her. Even a strap-on would have been kinder.

She had him raped, filmed his pain, with others being the camera peeps.

What marriage is left? I can imagine him going to the hospital bleeding if not dealing with torn rectum or intestines.

I give you points for decent writing, but WTH content.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
bold and manly story Ed!! :)) you need balls to write such stuff!! :))

awesome story..you need balls to write such stuff Ed!! :)) when this same blackmail and forced anal shitload is thrown to story wives countless times on lit...these same men whining against your story dont complain,but enjoy like hell !! ;)skewed views!! forget them and remain bold and manly as you and your writings are!! :))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not a good way to express refusal to anal sex.

It would most certainly result in hurt feeling and may be even much worse retaliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So they make a video of his anal rape?

When he took them to Court, got all their money and sent them to prison for life, using the video as evidence, I wonder if his wife thought it was worth it as Big Bertha used her in every demeaning way possible in her prison cell?

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
He

didn't rape her. She had him raped. She's going to die. Fuck you for writing this. I'd say I hope it happens to you but then you would probably like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lovely

He sure got his anal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Can't you tell?

This is pure fantasy.

Don't try and deconstruct the story or analyze the characters.

Just take it for what it is -- a total dose of unreality intended to feed sundry fantasies.

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
ok i guess.

I gave it a 5 for the fantasy. The reality of it is something over looked. What if the GF, Wife or whoever said, you take anal from me, I'll take anal from you.

49greg49gregover 4 years ago
Wow

That'll teach him!

Cute story/fantasy and like a parable it teaches us that we shouldn't push out wives too hard over something that they clearly don't want.

I enjoyed reading it and the twist was good, and yes, I saw it coming, eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I mean the only part that doesn't really make sense is why she wouldn't expect that he would just do the same to her, I mean in this situation the first thing I would think would happen is that as soon as she gets home she gets held down by him and gets anal anyway, propably video it as a counter to her video, probably do the same ass to mouth to show her what it's like since she seemed to particularly not enjoy that aspect of it from her "urge to vomit" at just a finger. I mean she essentianly took it from pestering to a level where now regardless of what the other wants there are no boundaries even legal or rape that would prevent him from just essentially turning her into an anal sex slave after this. Seems as though she may not have thought through the reprecussions of taking it to that extreme.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Typical of this author, about 1/3 of a story. Would have been fun to see the aftermath. Of course, totally ridiculous; Two dick, 4 balls, 4 hands. Just need some appropriate squeezing or punching by Ralph and I'm sure Terry will understand this is rape and stop before someone goes to Jail.

Really too bad, author has so much promise but fails every time to bring stories to conclusions. And then, the author has a footnote to and interview to explain where he is coming from - like I'm going to waste my time reading that. If additional reading material is needed, then the story is incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

It’s funny that this website doesn’t offer stores of women being sexually assaulted, but because it’s a man it’s somehow OK?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous