Twisted Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. Yes, please. Put your fingers in me. Stretch me open, daddy."

Gabriel couldn't wait any longer, he had to put something in his boy. He spit again in his hole and on his fingers and spread the spit over it. He then pressed a finger against Cass's asshole and slowly started to push the finger in. He pushed all the way until the first knuckle and the stopped. He assumed Cass didn't feel any pain or anything, because he hadn't tensed up or shown any sign of discomfort at the intrusion, but Gabriel wouldn't take any chances. He wanted to make this a pleasurable experience for his baby boy. He slowly moved in the rest of his finger and started moving it in and out.

"More, daddy. Faster, harder, please."

Gabriel paused and let the words sink in. It was like a dream come true. If that's what his boy wanted, that's what he'd give him then.

"More, huh?" Gabriel snarled. "One finger isn't enough for you? You won't more? You'll get more. Fucking greedy whore." He removed his one finger and pushed back inside with two. Cass moaned long and low. "You like that, don't you? You want daddy to be rough with you? Treat you like a fucking filthy slut? Bruise your little hole?"

"Fuck yes!" Cass screamed. "Destroy my ass with your fingers, daddy. Make me cry out. Give it to me rough. I can take it. I want it, daddy. Need it," he said while pushing back on Gabriel's thrusting fingers.

Gabriel wondered if he could come just like that, untouched and with nothing up his ass, because hearing his son talk like had his dick weeping.

"Then take this, boy." After spitting some more he added two extra fingers in Cass's asshole. He met some resistance, but Cass was right. He wanted it and his body knew it. After he relaxed a little, Gabriel's fingers slid in and out with ease. "Look at you, acting like a cockslut. Is that what you are, baby boy? A cockslut? Do you wish you had my dick in you instead of my fingers?" Cass let out a hoarse yes. "Yeah, huh? You want your daddy's dick deep in you, fucking you, filling you up, wrecking this tiny tight hole of yours? Yeah, you do. Because you're daddy's whore." Gabriel's fingers were pistoning in and out of that sweet tight ass at an incredibly fast and brutal pace. "You have four fingers up your ass you dirty little whore. Four thick long finger abusing your boy pussy." Gabriel moved his other hand to grab hold of his boy's ball and tag and squeeze them. Cass let out a lustful whine. "Do you wanna come baby? Are your balls full? Do you wanna empty them?"

"Please, daddy. I wanna come so bad. Your fingers are fucking me so good and hard, my dick is ready to shoot. Let me come, daddy, let me come, let me come."

Fuck, his son was perfect like that, on his hands and knees for his own father, with four fingers shoved up his ass, begging him to come.

"Touch your pretty cock, baby. Jerk it for daddy."

Cass didn't waste any time and started pumping his cock at once.

"You gonna come baby? Daddy's boy gonna come for him? You gonna give me all your cock juice? Come one

baby boy, make daddy proud and come for him. Give me all your young tasty cum."

"Oh god, daddy. I'm gonna come. I'm gonna come. Here it comes." Spurt after spurt of cum came out of his boy's gorgeous dick "Your fingers are making me come, daddy. This is all for you. Take my boy juice, daddy. Daddy, daddy, DADDY!" Cass screamed and screamed as his orgasm went on and on until it finally subsided and he slammed forward on his elbows and a sea of cum had formed beneath his sexy young body.

Gabriel released his balls and gently removed his fingers from the abused hole, which was now gaping open. I'm gonna dump my cum in there, he thought. But first things first. He scooped as musch of Cass's cum as he could in one hand and tagged Cass back to look at him.

"Look at all the mess you made, baby. Someone's has to clean all that up. But don't worry, daddy will help you." With that he brought his cum covered fingers to his mouth and swallowed his boy's essence, licking and lapping at the cum greedily. Cass was looking at him with wide eyes. "Mmm delicious." He scooped up the rest of the cum and help his fingers out for Cass to lick them now. "Come on, baby. Clean up the mess you made from daddy's fingers." Cass complied without complaint, licking his own cum and sucking his father's fingers as if they were his dick instead. "Good boy. Such a good boy. That's it, eat it all. Every last drop. Perfect baby. Now get back on your knees, lie with your face pressed against the pillow and hold your juicy ass open. It's daddy's time to come."

Cass shuddered and did as he was told. "Fuck, I want your come so much daddy."

Gabriel stood up and started jerking his stiff dick almost violently, the sight of Cass's open hole bringing him closer to the edge. "You'll get it, baby boy. Fuck yeah, pull your cheeks further apart. That's it, that's it. Let me see that gaping hole. Be a good little slut for daddy and keep it open. I'm gonna dump my cum in there. All up in your ass and you're gonna stay like that until they reach your stomach and fill your belly. Do you want that baby? Daddy's cum in your belly?"

"Of fuck. Oh yeah. Please fill me up daddy. Fill my ass with all that cum."

"Yeah, my baby boy is gonna take all of his daddy's cum like a good little belly boy. Yeah, fuck, that's what you are. Daddy's belly boy. Say it. Oh fuck, say it." Gabriel was so close to erupting. He moved his left hand to play with his balls. "Say I'm daddy's belly boy. Daddy's fertile little belly boy."

For a second he thought he went too far. He hadn't thought through what he was saying, but when it registered he thought Cass might be disgusted or weirded out by his fantasy and kink. He'd never confided in anyone about it. No one knew he was getting off on thoughts of pregnant men, full of his seed, carrying his baby. Actually, man plural. Cass was the only man he wanted for the past two years. Thankfully Cass spike before Gabriel could apologize for making him uncomfortable with what he said.

Cass let out the sexiest moan he'd ever heard. "Yeah, I'm daddy's belly boy. Fuck, yeah. I'm daddy's fertile little belly boy."

"Yes, you are, you fucking whore. Beg me to pump my seed inside you. Beg me to get you pregnant. Beg me to give you my baby." Gabriel's jerking grew even more frantic.

"Oh, daddy, please pump me full of your seed. Fill my belly up with your cum. Daddy, I want it. I want to feel you hot cum running inside me, filling me up so good and getting me knocked up. Yeah, daddy, knock me up, give me your baby. Put your baby in my fertile belly, make me your belly boy. Daddy, come inside me please!"

"Get ready baby. Daddy's gonna give you his cum. I'll drown your ass in it. I'll flood your stomach. I'll make your belly all swollen up when I put my baby inside you. Hold that ass open baby. Yeah, that's it. Show me your hole. Show me your tight little shitter that's about to get my cum. Yeah. Oh fuck yeah. Daddy's coming baby boy." Gabriel's knees almost gave out by the sheer power of his orgasm. He aimed his cock toward Cass hole and filled it to the brim. "Shit, take it baby. Take it all. Can you feel daddy's cum in your boy pussy? It's so full, some of it is running out." He stood there transfixed by the sight.

"Stuff it back in, daddy. I want it all. I don't want a drop to go to waist."

Gabriel kneeled again and gathered the cum that run down Cass's ball. He pushed them back in his son's hole, the wet sound his fingers made pushing the cum was so obscene his dick tried to rise again.

Then, just as suddenly as this whole thing had begun, his lust-ridden brain sobered up and all he could think about was, what the had he just done to his son?

12