Twisted Fairy Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darkness finally hit the room. To his surprise, candles materialized everywhere in the room, all lit..And the Princess uttered a long, shuddery breath. And then he saw why the men who would be her suitor took the window.

Between her legs, what was supposed to be the tunnel for his organ, and the pathway to her womanhood, was now gone. In its place was the thickest, widest, and hardest male organ that he had ever seen. Its tip leaked with fluid already, and she stood there, stroking it slowly. "You see, mercenary?" she growled roughly. "You see?"

"I see manhood," he said softly.

"Yes. Manhood. And the only way to break the curse is for me to climax twice, once in your mouth, and once in your ass."

Her coarse language barely registered; had he pondered it, his jaw would have hung open hearing such words coming from a woman's mouth. "And what happens if that curse is broken?"

"I have no idea," she said bitterly. "What man is going to take this cock up his asshole?" she reasoned coldly.

Gavin looked at the thick, pulsing cock and felt neither disgust nor fear. In fact, his own manhood had rose in his coarse pants, uncomfortably pressing against the material. "My god," he managed to gasp. He tore his eyes away from that shaft. "How do you know that climaxing twice will break the curse?"

"I don't know how I know," she said. "Just that I do." She stroked it slowly. "I've not had an orgasm in one hundred years," she said softly. "I am ready to kill to have an orgasm," she whispered, her voice distinctly needy.

"You cannot bring yourself to the climax?"

"No. And heaven knows I've tried."

"Then how do you know that you can climax?" His mouth was dry. Why was his mouth dry?

"I just know I can, but it has to be someone else. I can't stick this cock up my own ass," she said bitterly. "Not that I haven't tried that, either."

"And the curse can only be broken by a man?"

"Yes, and to that man I would belong," she said.

"Belong?"

"Well, having saved me, I suppose he'd want to keep me around." She paused. "I'd want to, though. Not only for breaking the curse, but what if the minute I cast him aside, or he cast me aside, I'd wake up back in this castle, stuck back in my curse?" she said fast, almost breathlessly.

"So the curse is that a man has to let you fuck him, and take your seed in his mouth."

"Yes."

"If he refuses?"

"Two have tried. They tried escaping. Both died three days later. Take a look around and tell me the one thing that men need to live, that's not in this room."

He looked. He saw nothing that he should not have seen, and so ended up looking back at her, a question on his face.

"Water. Both died from lack of water. After the one passed out, I tried to make him, you know, in his mouth? But that did not work either. The second one I fucked in the ass, but could not climax. Obviously the man has to be a willing party to this to break the curse."

"Did you try, ah, force?"

"Once."

"So you have the world's biggest manhood, haven't climaxed in one hundred years, need to come twice to escape this, and then you don't know what happens other than you belong to him? I summarize that correctly."

"Just about," she agreed sadly. "So you wanna jump now or die in three days from lack of water?"

He put both hands on the rails and heaved, pushing himself into a standing position. He pointed at the bed. "Sit." Her eyes flashed, but she turned and walked to the bed, and then turned once more and sat. Her manhood remained rigidly erect. He pulled his shirt from his body, revealing his own thick body and the ugly red scar on his lower abdomen. He unbuckled his belt and let his pants fall away, and revealed his own erect manhood. Though it was no comparison, it was erect, and even he knew in that moment that this erection could only be softened by the spilling of seed.

Naked as her, he walked over to her, and sat down on the bed next to her. He stared at the throbbing monster, and realized that his mouth was no longer dry; it was watering. He wanted to taste that manhood. He finally brought his eyes up to hers. "So I am to suckle your manhood to climax? That's the first part?"

"Yes," she hissed with a mixture of disbelief and excitement in her tone.

"May I?" He gestured with his hand, towards her erection.

"Yes," she said softly. He watched her face, as her eyes followed his hand. He bumped his fingers into it, the heat and hardness transmitting instantly, and easily wrapped his hand around it. She moaned, her head falling back a little. "Oh...oh..."

"That gives you pleasure?"

"Yes!" she groaned. How odd it was, to have her higher-pitched voice, those lovely breasts, and that hard, hot cock. He had never understood his own confused ideas of what made his manhood grow. Maybe now he knew why he had never understood that.

"Should I...?" He gestured towards her manhood, and bent over a little.

"Um, wait, you're...?"

"Yes."

"Oh." He squeezed her manhood, eliciting another moan from her. He could not wait another moment; he had to find out. He descended, barely feeling her soft, warm hand lay on his back to guide him. His mouth had to taste, his brain had to know. He pressed his lips to the heated head, and they shuddered at the same time, for slightly different reasons. He marveled at how natural it felt to open his mouth, and engulf the head of her manhood into his mouth.

Her fingers scratched against her back. She howled out her pleasure, so loudly that his own sounds of deep pleasure were lost. He had never felt such passion, having that throbbing organ in his mouth. His fingers found the base, and it was the most natural thing in the world to stroke the base of her manhood. His tongue slid around the head easily, and he pushed down, pushing the hot invader deeper into his mouth. That made him moan again, and whatever noise she made was ragged and guttural. He stroked faster, and clamped his lips around the shaft, applying suction.

More saliva squirted into his mouth. He was aware at how raging hard he was, but dismissed it. This was not a drive because he merely wanted to know; this was a drive of a man caught completely by sexual need. His head began bobbing up and down on the shaft, matching his hand. The saliva ran down the shaft, adding new lubrication to his strokes.

Her breathing became faster and shallower. Her words were not intelligible - just raw moans. Her hips rose to meet his mouth, her hands scratched onto his back.

She suddenly flopped backwards onto the bed, and began shaking. He gripped her manhood more tightly and then sensed it a second before it happened.

He was suddenly drowning. The fluid pumping into his mouth shot down his throat, and he found himself swallowing her seed with infinite greed. He had to have it, its tangy taste, its sublime texture. Her balls let go, pumping upon pumping into his mouth, filling his belly with her hot seed. He kept sucking, until she screamed but this time in dismay, and her hands shoved him hard away.

She curled up on the bed, on her side, shaking and convulsing from the moment. She remained as womanly perfect everywhere but between her legs. As he licked up the last bits of that incredibly tasty, sexy meal she had delivered to him, he marveled at her beauty. Her large features and sturdy frame were ideal for him, a larger man. And the fact that she had the most beautiful penis he had ever seen made it that much better.

"Oh...oh..." she managed to say weakly. "My...my god!"

"Felt good?"

"Yeah, but look!" she said with some horror. The wet, cum-slickened tool began rising again, and back to its fullest, massive girth. "How...how is that going to fit into you?" she asked.

"I don't know," he said with hesitation. "But there's a part of ME that needs to find out."

"Me, too," she said. She seemed fully recovered - at least her manhood certainly was. "Get on your knees."

"My knees? Why?"

"I don't know, that's how all the world's animals do it!" she spat at him. Her hand was at her penis, stroking it again.

"Oh," he said, cursing his stupidity. It felt beyond strange to get on his knees for her, and the vulnerability and exposure left him breathless with something akin to fear. She was behind him, though, without giving him time to debate.

When he felt her manhood press against his anus, he groaned, realizing in that moment that he could barely wait for her to slip inside of him. And she grunted, her strong hands digging into her hips, and he felt the pressure of her body. The cock inexorably slid inside, but it did not tear his insides. Instead, it felt like it was the perfect size, just slipping inside. When her body pressed hard against his ass, and he realized that her manhood was all the way inside him, he felt a hard spasm at his lower body and the sensation of a leak erupting in his manhood.

"I have to fuck you!" she screamed. Still holding tight, she eased herself out, and then slammed it home, so hard it drove the breath from his lungs. Yet his body's response was to push back, to take it, and to enjoy taking it.

She held on and began thrusting rhythmically. Each thrust, a little grunt or moan. He found himself moaning sort of constantly, his own hardness waving wildly under his body as she pounded him. Over and over, she drove herself into him, and how easily his body took it. He realized dimly that he was getting close to the edge of his own climax, and heard her breathing change again.

"Oh fuck yes yes yes," she alternated her moans with thrusts. Slaps of wet flesh were now heard, bodies coming together rapidly then pulling away just as rapidly. Her heavy balls slapped against his body with each thrust, making his balls churn and his manhood leak steadily.

"OH GOD YES!" she screeched in an unholy loud voice. Her fingers dug so hard into him that he had to wince in pain. He knew that behind him, her back was arched and she had pushed her manhood as deeply into him as she could go. And in a way, he felt his entire body warm when the first blasts of her second orgasm ripped up into him.

That caused his own manhood to explode with messy, thick streams of his seed. As her cock jetted semen into him, his jetted his onto the bed covers. The orgasm lasted forever...until it ended as quickly as it arrived. He fell forward onto the bed, not caring that he was lying in his own mess nor that his ass was leaking all of her seed out him.

"You climaxed?" she said with some surprise.

"Yes, I did," he said weakly. "The best of my life," he added softly.

There was a funny humming noise that suddenly erupted to life in the room. It grew in volume until both were screaming with their hands clamped over their ears, trying to escape it. And then with a final, tremendous bang accompanied by a blinding flash of light, darkness fully encased the room. The candles were gone; only the stars and the moon's silver provided any means of seeing in the now-dark room.

"Its..it's not gone!" she moaned. He turned and reached out, and found her manhood, though in a flaccid state.

"Well, that's better for me," he said softly. "I don't think I realized how much of that part of me I had always repressed."

"You...you like this? Better than womanhood?"

"Being with a woman, her organ, never really satisfied me. Tasting you? Taking you? That satisfied me."

She was silent for a long time, until there were sobs, whether of horror or relief, he did not know. "I thought I'd be a woman again!" she said.

"You are, except for that."

"I don't want that!" she cried. "I want my old body back."

"Well, if the curse really means that you belong to the one who released you, and that means you belong to me, then I guess you keep those parts."

***

There is a castle set high atop a hill, surrounded by a dark forest. The land is governed by a stern but fair king and queen. He is a massive man, but compassionate and caring. She is a lovely woman, simply the fairest woman in all the land. More than one man had lusted over her chest or hips, but privately, for it was said that the king was highly enamored of his wife and queen.

Each day the king and queen retired to their bedroom for their afternoon "nap." The servants all knew what went on, of course, because her cries were loud and her manner lusty. But no servant was permitted in the castle upon nightfall; then it was locked up tightly, and no matter how hard some tried, those doors would not budge. It was as if the castle was protecting its occupants.

And in the highest tower, each night, the Queen gave to the King that which he wanted and needed most of all. It was only fair, of course, because each afternoon the King gave to the Queen that which she needed most of all.

They were lovers intertwined by fates that no one understood. When the Queen awoke in the morning to find her womanhood restored to good working order, she demanded of Gavin his manhood over and over. Gavin had napped that late afternoon, only to find his Queen who was now mixing parts demanding yet more satisfaction. The King came to greatly enjoy touching her womanhood as much as he adored touching her manhood. The Queen was thrilled that he was a good man and his parts worked to her satisfaction. While theirs was never a rich kingdom, it was a peaceful one. They clung to each other, knowing full well that separation could not be stood by the other. This was how the kingdom went until one night the King passed in his sleep. The Queen passed the following night. Without heirs to rule the kingdom, it fell into disarray once again, and was forgotten once again by the passage of time.

But every so often, on the coldest and stillest nights, the door to the castle slams shut, and if one dared creep close enough to the castle, one might hear the cries of lovers in the throes of their love. But don't get too close. Some curses might be infectious!

12