Twisted Lust Ch. 05

Story Info
Secret Lust turns into Incestuous Need.
2k words
4.54
8.4k
7
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: All characters involved are over 18 years old. This story contains incest so if that's not your thing, this story isn't for you. Otherwise, feel free to leave feedback. This is only my 2nd story, so forgive any nonsensible yakking. It's a bit of a slow build at first.

Character List:

Sasha: 5'1" tall, Average Waist, D Breasts, Medium Ass, Black Hair, Blue Eyes, 19 Years old

Sophie: 5'9" Tall, Average Waist, D Breasts, Large Ass, Red (Dyed) Hair, Blue Eyes, 21 Years old

Karmin: 5'6" Tall, Slim Waist, C Breasts, Average Ass, Black Hair, Green Eyes, 19 Years old

Sasha's mind was blank with shock. She still hadn't fully grasped what had happened and what she'd seen before the kiss she was currently engaged in had left her reeling and she was struggling to put everything together: She had seen a breeze of red hair mixed with black and there was only one person in her life that had that hair. That meant her sister was here. That also meant it was her who had broken her first kiss with Karmin, and who was now kissing her. Her mind couldn't even properly process that last realization, but her body was on another page altogether and her tongue was writhing around Sophie's.

Her breath was leaving her lungs in kiss-muted gasps and her hands had moved to Sophie's ass of their own accord. She was taken aback by how natural it felt for her hands to be there, even if some corner of her mind was screaming with disturbed reluctance. The rest of her thoughts though, were solely focused on the taste of her sister's kiss, the feel of her soft skin beneath her hands and the sounds of Sophie's moans as she forced her tongue deeper into Sasha's mouth.

Karmin was no idle player as watched the hottest scene of her life; Her new lover and her girlfriend, who happened to be sisters, were writhing together as they kissed in front of her. Her pussy was dripping into her shorts and that, the heat of the sun, and the sight before her, was making her extremely uncomfortable. She scooted forward on her tanning chair and slipped her shorts off her long legs, looking off to the side as she did and catching sight of Sophie's bare ass and pussy. She closed her mouth before she started drooling and slipped off the chair as she crawled closer to the sisters, her eyes wide and her pussy throbbing with need as she watched.

Sophie pressed closer to Sasha, the pleasure and passion behind her suddenly overwhelming need to be close to her sister taking over all of her senses as her bare nipples pressed into her sister's neck. Her hands were tangled in Sasha's hair as she pulled her head back, and down. She was in heaven; she'd finally gotten to taste her sister's kiss and the feeling of her tongue fighting with her own was better than she could have even imagined. The feeling of their bare bodies pressing together gave her no end of pleasure, but she had to have more. She lifted one leg at a time and wrapped them around Sasha's waist, forcing her to bear her weight as she climbed into her lap and moaned into her lips.

The feeling of her pussy pressing into her sister's stomach as she deepened their kiss sent shivers of perverted lust throughout Sophie's body. She ground against Sasha, paying no mind to her whimpers as she let her hands drift down her back and over the curve of her ass. Sasha mouth opened wider as she struggled to gasp, but Sophie continued pressing against her until Sasha was forced to lay down. Sophie's hands dug into her ass and pulled her under her writhing body, her pussy now pressing against Sasha's pelvis as she rubbed herself against her sister's naked body.

Sasha couldn't believe what her sister was doing to her, but her mind had ceased resisting and she just wanted more; more pleasure, more kisses, she even found herself wanting to explore every inch of her sister's body. Her chest arched off the chair as she pressed herself into Sophie's grasp and she moaned as her breasts pressed into Sophie's, their nipples squished together with the pressure of the contact. Her right arm wraps around Sophie's back and pulls her down into her, her other hand slipping down to rub against her pussy as Sophie rubbed it on her pelvis. She smirked in her mind as she nipped at Sophie's tongue and plunged two of her fingers into her hot depths.

Sophie's body twitched at the feeling of her sister's fingers deep inside her aching pussy and her breath exploded out her as she pulled her lips away from Sasha's and looked down at her, searching for anything to tell her how her sister felt. She saw nothing but extreme desire and shivered as Sasha pulled her face closer to her own and spoke the hottest words Sophie had ever heard in a lusty, needful voice;

"Fuck me Sophie. Fuck your little sister until she screams." Sophie's mind shorted out in that instant and she froze, completely taken by surprise at her sister's incestuous demands. Sasha slapped her cheek and twisted her fingers in Sophie's pussy to coax her into action. Sophie practically leapt from atop her sister and crawled between her legs as Sasha hooked them over her shoulders and leaned up on her elbows, her eyes hooded as she looked down, daring her sister to make the next move as she licked her lips. She couldn't wait to do to Sophie exactly what she about to do to her.

Karmin was watching with her breath held as she watched the sisters come closer to crossing a line they could never come back from, and she was burning with need as she rubbed her clit, waiting for Sophie to finally get a taste of her sweet little sister's pussy. She had listened to Sophie gush about how hot she was for Sasha, and she could see it in the way that Sophie kissed her way up Sasha's legs, her tongue sweeping out to lick up the juices slipping down them. She loved the way they looked together with Sophie's red hair contrasting perfectly with the creamy white skin of Sasha's inner thighs.

Sophie's eyes were like plates in her head as she gazed on Sasha's pussy, the taste of her juices on her tongue on her lustful words echoing in her head. She licked the taste of her sister off her lips and her eyes showed a sudden clarity as she looked up to Sasha. Her lips stretched into a cheshire-like grin and she dove forward, lips sealing around her sister's pussy as the flat of her tongue swept up and down her lower lips. Sasha's legs tightened instantly, her strong thighs almost crushing Sophie's head, but the pleasure of finally getting to fuck her sister was overwriting any pain.

Sasha's mouth was opened in a silent scream of ecstasy as her sister's tongue assaulted her pussy and her lips writhed over her swelling clit. Her head fell back and she looked up to the trees above her as she was drowned in pleasure. The muffled sounds of her sister's moans broke through the fog in her mind and she lifted her head to look down, doubting it was just eating her pussy that made Sophie moan like that. She was right; Karmin had crawled up and laid down beneath Sophie, scooting her way up between her legs until her mouth was inches away from her girlfriends soaked pussy. Sasha moaned deep in her throat.

Karmin looked up at her girlfriend's pussy, shock etched across her face as she felt her juices falling on her face. "God she fucking loves this!" She whispered to herself. One of the things she loved most about Sophie was how wet she got when she was turned on, but this was more than Karmin had ever seen. She looked up between Sophie's tits and watched her licking her sister's pussy for a few moments before she looked back and lifted her head, her tongue leading the way as she plunged it into Sophie's dripping core. Her juices flowed almost too swiftly into Karmin's mouth, but she swallowed it down and thrust her tongue in deeper as she felt the walls of Sophie's pussy clench around her.

Sophie felt herself losing control as it was drained from her by her girlfriend's tongue writhing around inside her and the pressure of her sister's pussy on her tongue. She looked up at Sasha again and stared into her eyes as she wrapped Sophie's hair around her hand and pulled her deeper into her. Her gaze challenged Sophie for more pleasure, and Sophie was quick to oblige; she pulled her right hand out from under her sister's ass and rubbed her thumb over her pussy, soaking it with her juices. She moved her hand down passed Sasha's clenching entrance and teased it over her tight asshole as Sasha grinned and rolled her hips. Sophie took that as a yes and pressed her thumb slowly into her sister's flexing hole as she listened to Sasha moan deeply.

Karmin looked up at the sound of Sophie's moan and her hands twitched as she saw her girlfriend playing with her new lover's ass. She remembered the way Sophie had described how she fucked herself in the shower and wondered if Sophie had the same interest, even if she didn't know it herself. She slapped Sophie's ass gently then pulled her stinging cheeks apart. She couldn't see it, but Karmin could definitely feel the tenseness of Sophie's asshole as she rubbed her pointer finger over it. Sophie broke away from licking her sister's pussy at the startling sensation.

"What are y-..." Her words cut off in a squeal as her ass was opened by Karmin's questing finger. Sophie was frozen as she concentrated on the feeling of her girlfriend's finger in her virgin hole. Sasha guessed what had happened and grinned at the thought that she might play with her sister's asshole next. She pulled Sophie's face back into her pussy and ground against her, reminding her she still had a job to do. Sophie giggled and put the new sensation to the back of her mind as Karmin continued to explore her ass.

She was grinning into her girlfriend's pussy as she pressed another finger into her ass and stretched her tight hole. Sophie was getting close to her orgasm with the extra pleasure and she doubled down on her sister's pussy, hoping to make her cum with her. Sasha gasped with the sudden increase in speed Sophie was using on her aching pussy, but the pleasure was driving her quickly towards the edge and her hips rolled as she tried to eke out just that much more.

Karmin could feel Sophie's asshole clenching tightly around her fingers, and her pussy around her tongue as she rushed towards her climax. She looked up at Sophie as she ate her sister's pussy and grinned before reaching her free hand up to tweak her nipples. Sophie's fingers jerked and were pushed further than she intended into her sister's ass which drove Sasha over the edge as Sophie came around Karmin's tongue.

Karmin pulled her fingers from Sophie's ass and slipped out from under her as she listened to the sister's tired moans. She looked down at Sophie as she rested between Sasha's thighs, both of them riding out their mutual orgasms as Karmin gently pulled Sophie up into her arms. She badly wanted to kiss her and taste Sasha's pussy from her own sister's lips, but she lay Sophie beside her sister instead. She smiled as the sisters wrapped their arms around each other and lay behind Sasha herself. She slipped her arms around her waist as she kissed the back of her neck.

She couldn't wait for round two.

Chapter 6 coming soon!