All Comments on 'Twisted Payback'

by graymangazer

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
PUKE

Obviously a man-hater tale. Ideally there would be pay back; injury for injury.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 11 years ago
Wow!

Devious, nasty, erotic and creative. I hated it, yet loved every word of it! He definitely deserved everything he got for cheating on his wife three times, but she got the better end in her revenge for the torture he was put thru compared to her. Will there be more to this story? I hope so, as I'd love to hear what comes next, but it will take a big twist for any happiness to happen as at this point I see a marriage ruined by two people and over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
oh dear

payback is a bitch...hell hath no fury like a woman scorned etc etc....tazz317 he didnt think about the consequences when he cheated, did he? & to the guy who said shes a man hater well he is obviously a woman user & now he might actually appreciate what he has at home....he cheated 3 times so hopefully there will be 2 more installments to come....bring it on

njlaurennjlaurenabout 11 years ago
Raises a question

How stupid was the guy to cheat on a hot number like his wife?be interesting to see if this continues and what happens..does hubby become her cuck slave?do they reconcile?or is this it?

chastenchastenabout 11 years ago
It does seem...

...that the marriage is done. I don't see her as a man hater the way others have, just as a woman bent on revenge against this man. Still, it does seem she's put the nail in the coffin on this relationship, even though the story hints that it wasn't her intent. The twist (for me) is that, in trying to punish him, she's actually done more harm...and I'm not talking about having outside sex of her own.

If this goes the wimp cuckold route, it would be rather depressing. John wasn't written that way and it would be a cheap way out.

You don't have to like the characters for a story to be good. I thought this was pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
the title said it folks

First-appropriate catagory choice. 'Loving Wives' (which isn't, ya know?) Would have been okay, too. Some folks always flame when a wife does anything negative. I don't care for the usual cuckhold, torture or forced sissification stories, but well, he kinda earned something here. I agree it would be hard (but not impossible) for the marriage to come back from the double wammy. It's up to you. Will they go their seperate ways? Will they call it even and reboot the marriage? Will this decend into torture and cuckholdry? Will he turn the tables when he gets loose? Spin the wheel of forture!

49greg49gregabout 11 years ago
Excellent!! A real nail biter.

So far I haven't read a story from this author that I didn't think rated at least '11'. This one is no exception. Good Job!

The problem I have with hot wife/straying wife type stories is that hubby rarely gets any. This author solved that problem by having hubby stray first. Hopefully for hubby she'll decide that a full night of passion and actual sleeping with Steve will make up for the three times hubby did Gina. If not poor hubby is in store for at least 2 more nights of hearing his wife fucking another man, and presumably cleaning her after.

But when you've got a lovely and sexy wife who likes kinky games, you deserve what you get when you step out on her. I really like this story, and I hope there will be further chapters. There are lots of possibilities, even if she decides to stay with hubby and not stray, having him locked up ... she can do anything and he'll agree to anything just to get a few minutes of 'freedom'. Hmm, wonder if she'll try to get him to lure Gina over and put her through some sort of punishment? Is Gina married? hehehehe I love it. Please hurry with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

One of the best!! Hope you continue this story!

ChastizedChastizedabout 11 years ago

Now that was fantastic!! Thanks a lot.

I hope this story continues.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Good Read***

Could prove to be very interesting story when you finish it. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wish it was me

I loved this story, it got me so hard. I wish my wife was like this, fucking the person I dislike then making me lick her out, especially having heard them at it

JackorChuckJackorChuckalmost 11 years ago
Torture

How could the marriage continue after his wife had tortured a confession out of John & forced him to arrange for her to be fucked by the person he most disliked. Once she released him all he would have to do is call the Police and she would be toast

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Marriage is toast.

When she drives away call for help. The cage is easily cut off and so are the cuffs.

This marriage is toast. Unless she's going all the way and killing you. Once you're loose, pack your bags and leave. You can't trust her any longer. Take half the bank funds, visit the attorney and get on with your life. They both loose.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesalmost 11 years ago
Likely result?

Revenge taken to an extreme is always risky. Any man other than a complete submissive wimp would get his revenge. Long, lengthy, and probably ending in death, otherwise the revenge escalation would continue. Payback is one thing, with a similar level of punishment, but revenge taken to this kind of extreme begets even worse. Humiliation with his greatest enemy requires the most final of payback for all involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Escapism

Jeesus, guys. It's escapism. No, this isn't what people really want to happen to them, but it is a fantasy that gets them off. Lay the fuck off.

wolfgirlbiteswolfgirlbitesalmost 11 years ago
Lov it

Remember all this is a story but what an amazing story. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Divorce the bitch

I would never allow myself to be set up in that way. And if she did it anyway-well as soon as she let me go-I would wait until she went to work-pack all my stuff-and leave. No note nothing. Just leave, she would know why, trust me. There would be no mercy on her-I would take all money from all accounts and leave her destitute. Then I would go after the man-and make sure he never did anything like it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
How about this....a part 2

Only this time, right after she takes it off, he calls 911 and tells the police he wants to charge his wife with battery, aggravated battery, assault and assault with a deadly weapon, and kidnapping. Nothing like letting him out only to go to jail for it. I think it would be worth what 5 to 7 years. Oh and Steve is an accomplice after the fact so he should get what 3 years. While in their divorce the bitch. Nothing too harsh-just jail time and divorce for the slut. Oh I realize he cheated first and three times at that, but his went way over the top.

garyr19680garyr19680almost 11 years ago
Great Story.

A great story as it stands, I can imagine all kinds of things happening as the wife's revenge plays out and as an aftermath. Lots of possibilities. But of course I want to find out what the author thinks happens next. I do hope to see future chapters, at least enough to find out how the marriage works out. Hopefully enough to be fun and erotic, but not so many that the story arc 'jumps the shark'. And if we don't get future chapters this is still fine as it stands - leaving the future to our imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So she goes over the top.

The only thing left is the divorce. Any further abuse from her and I'd put her in jail. Cheating isn't a criminal offense but illegal restraint sure is and with the bruising he's going to have, he can get her jail time in a heart beat. Then a good lawyer and he should walk away with the lion's share of their assets. Write THAT sequel.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
This was GREAT

First, some people just cannot understand a "Story". Or real life for that matter. A cheating hubby and now a cheating cuckold caught by his wife. One thing I know about a woman, they become very ruthless bitches when they are crossed. And cheating on them is one of the best ways to really piss them off. She spent weeks planning this. Most likely with the aid of a few of her friends. Funny she did not get some pictures or have those friends come over and also let them get pictures of her sissy to be husband and to have a good laugh. And as for Steve, as of right now he has no clue but if he has a huge real man cock to stretch and fill her, she may even bring him in to laugh and see her husband and what tied him up from going on a date with his wife.(pun intended) Let him take pictures to share with his friends and put up on the internet. LOL And now that he has satisfied the cuckolds wife, he will fuck her again and again, maybe knock her up. Him or one of his friends he shares her with. Oh this story is begging to be moved on. Till cuckold is fluffing, cleaning cocks and her cum filled pussy. And sooner or later some Bi lover is going to stretch cuckold's pussy and breed him too, for wife to watch and laugh. Life for a cheating cuckold is hell I tell you. LOL Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So she has her revenge

She's a slut. Nice revenge. Her actions simply moved up the divorce. So what? They're both cheaters. Now they're about to be divorced cheaters. What's the point?

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Another unfinished story

You get a "1" for leaving the story unfinished. I'd give it a "zero" if I could. A plausible start but if you can't finish a story, don't start it. Where is the "Finishthedamnstory guy when you need him?

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
MAYBE SHE SHOULD HAVE CONSIDERED

pain begets pain doubled, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HOT story - puts you right in the picture, it's so well written

but i'm laughing at some comments below, people giving advice about divorce etc - ha - don't they realise this is a fucking story ?!

CuriousMaryCuriousMaryabout 10 years ago
To the oblivious anonymous

"A pile of unbelievable garbage"- this is for you.

I aplaud your attention to detail, It s close to zero. The male character was handcuffed and spread eagled on the bed. You go ahead and tie yourself to a bed, then escape, make a short clip...as proof.

You have obviously never tried bondage.

I am not taking sides but if you decide to bark, do it out off anon. It's like you're shouting from a soundproof glass-made cage.

In my opinion, this story depicts the sad truth nowadays. Yes, married people cheat and they are discovered. The female character showed a malicious side and the hubby was suprised. I bet the best sex came after this episode. A marriage breaks when the two don't want the same thing. Think of things like this: she was the one who decided things. They have an open marriage and fuck arround. She comes up with the plot, he plays along. Kinky couple...Very!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This is for Curious mary and garbage

Not a very well thought out story. Too many holes. Mary - yes, he was tied to the headboard. But most cuffs are just toys and under extreme duress would have broken. Was the headboard steel or solid oak? Most headboards are decorative things and would have broken. How about this idea? Under extreme pain he probably broke his hand (the knuckles) to pull one hand out of the cuffs. Or try this. Look on U-tube. They show you how easy it is to remove handcuffs. So your suggestion for garbage to try self bondage was almost as ridiculous as the story. (Oh and is Curiousmary your real name?). As to the cage? Look up a "Dremel". A simple tool, that would have cut the cage off easily. Also, when she's smothering him trying to feed him their juices? What would happen if he bit her clit off? You think she or Steve wouldn't have called 911 in the face of all that blood? Just too unbelievable to be worth reading.

CuriousMaryCuriousMaryalmost 10 years ago
Awww...I am touched! Anon, a reply for you :)

Yes, my name is Mary and I am a curious person. I am sorry that my name lacks mistery. Haha!

It is obvious your expectations are high...on a free story website...let that sink in...for a moment.

I am quite anal myself. Details do make the picture much better.

Sen me an email. Let's be friends :)

CuriousMaryCuriousMaryalmost 10 years ago
*Send* Apologies for the typo.

I do like an argument, anon.

But you know...at the end of the day... de gustibus et coloribus non disputandum est.

Anon, what rocks your world may only swing or cradle others' and vice versa :)

I mean that in a very courteous and civil way.

As for the author, please don't let argumentative feedback get to you. It is there for a reason.

graymangazergraymangazeralmost 10 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comments Mary. The negative comments don't get to me, it's like water off a ducks back, that's why I never delete any. But every once in a while I feel I should respond to the often pointless and mostly banal remarks from Anonymous.

I don't consider any of my stories as classics, I'm just trying to please a few people. But it appears that some don't want to be? I often wonder if they actually read the story or whether they have some twisted desire to destroy everything they see?

All in all, keep them coming, even the bad ones. As they say "there's no such thing as bad publicity," and I'll carry on writing no matter what Anonymous says :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Think

before you leave any one alone on their back unable to move. It kills babies and adults in the same way. if vomit or any thing else blocks their airway they will die

graymangazergraymangazerover 9 years agoAuthor
think

Anon, you don't say whether you liked the story or not. But either way remember its fiction. Things happen in stories that will never occure in reality and visa versa.

Take the story for what it is, fiction, and some twisted buggers idea of erotica :))

DebbieXDebbieXabout 9 years ago
Awesome........

I just loved the story. With idea such as this, hubby had better watch it, if he think of cheat in'.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Cunt!

As soon as he can he needs to get the fuck out and divorce the twat!

heartofstoneheartofstoneabout 8 years ago
Well That's it

She has just signed her own death warrent and his!!!

graymangazergraymangazeralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Anony

Hi Anony, you still haven't said why you don't like my story, nor why, despite the fact, you felt the need to continue reading it.

But I welcome your comments anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
shit, i loved it

what a horny well written story....... I hope there is more and wonder what would have happened if she had brought the guy into the room?

graymangazergraymangazerabout 7 years agoAuthor
Welcome back....not.

Hello again anony, I guess it's the same person, judging from the wording of your comment, and I can't imagine that there are two like you?

You declare that the story is crap, but you seem to keep coming back to read it again? And as for fiction having to be true to life; may I mention Harry Potter, Superman, the Shining, the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, I could go on.

I'm not claiming my stories compare to them, just pointing out how inane your comments are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Can't really comment until the ending.

But this started out ugly. And I don't see anyway it's going to turn out well. I will say this. When she sat on his face? He should have bitten a big section of her labia off, forcing her to call for an ambulance or bleed to death. If she kills him before the ambulance gets there, she goes to jail for life. Not a good choice for her, but it solves all of his problems.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
If Beth Doesn't Kill Nameless Husband

Husband has no choice but to kill Beth and Steve.

Writer falls into the trap that so many writers fall into. The husband, who narrates this tale, is never mentioned by name after the first page, making him a meaningless character. In all the conversations between Beth and her captive, she never, not even once, addresses him by name. Try to do that in real life situations. It is an impossibility. Poor writing flaw.

graymangazergraymangazeralmost 6 years agoAuthor
Re. Anonymous nameless.

Thanks for your comment anonymous but I have to disagree. In conversation, especially one to one, names are rarely used unless there's a need to draw attention or stress a particular point. After all, if we're talking to someone it's more than obvious who we're speaking to if there's nobody else present. May I suggest you try it: put a name before each sentence and see how wrong and annoying it sounds.

Otherwise thanks for reading and taking the time to comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

i hope he makes the bitch pay as well as the asshole she took to bed she can't keep him locked up forever then if he is smart beat the shit out of the both of them

calibammacalibammaover 4 years ago
She is dead

When I do get loose I will burry that bitch alive I promise you...

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Okay story

Exactly why doing the same thing makes one better excapes me. Certainly there is no going back and the only question is what will happen to her in return. If he is a man with any balls it would be bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Calibamma

My thoughts EXACTLY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dead as a door nail.. her and the fuck buddy.

TrstxxxTrstxxxabout 3 years ago

Great story of revenge. Sure, part 2 would be a marriage exploding but a great story.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Well written... but a vile story. Yes, he was an arsehole for cheating. However, her revenge and they way she played it, would be unforgivable. Divorce without any further thought. Plus, her slimy "friend" will have a visitation one dark night from which he won't recover.

It will be difficult to get equal physical revenge on his slut wife without him ending up arrested... but I'm sure he could think of something. Something really dark, like drugging her and dropping her outside a gang HQ. They would definitely have multiple uses for her body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She'd be in jail so fast he head would spin. Assault, battery, sexual assault and multiple easily proven crimes. A divorce is a given. Her survival wouldn't be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If he gets free,the cunt ends up in a dumpster!

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop as a tool for vengeance.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

When she sits on him with her pussy, he bites with all his might. She will never have a clitoral orgasm again and she will experience severe pain during intercourse. So she has to kill him or she'll even go to jail!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If it was me, after I got free that bitch would learn the true meaning of revenge.

There's a reason he fucked another woman.

She's a psycho.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos7 months ago

I am all for revenge, but this seems rather excessive. It would be so much better, at least for me, if the punishment was proportionate.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 2 months ago

A good story, but not a great story. It was all action and no context. At least make it a little plausible because when you write stories like this it’s just a burn the world down story and that’s not an enjoyable read. He didn’t humiliate or false imprison her when he cheated…so no real balance here. He will never get over what she did to him. Yes he cheated, but she went way too far…she actually committed felony crimes. If she still loved him and just wanted some payback, she failed a just killed a marriage.

Yes, it’s a story and it does bring out emotions, but this is a comment section and I’m commenting. I’m not going to trash the story, it was entertaining, but could have been so much better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergraymangazer@graymangazer
397 Followers
attempting to write, to share my fantasies, hoping someone will enjoy them. I like sports, cooking, computing and travel. My ideal woman? I really love all kinds but especially redheads. I would love to hear from anybody, even if just to chat, I will always reply. In the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories