Twisted Romance

Story Info
Younger stepbrother and his friends gang up on sister Mandy.
6.5k words
3.84
74k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy was a twenty-five year old nurse. Her outgoing personality and shapely body drew a lot of attention from men; even doctors were known to hit on her.

She was deep asleep after a nurse's night out on the town. Her eighteen year old stepbrother Ricky and his friends were hanging out in the basement wondering what to do.

"Is your sister home?"

"Yeah she got in real late. I think she's still sleeping it off."

"Let's go sneak a peek and see what she's wearing to bed."

Ricky's buddies thought Mandy was a hot piece of older ass. They loved visiting Ricky so they could check her out, always looking up her skirt or down her low cut shirts; even her hospital scrubs turned the boys on. Around the house Mandy always wore tiny outfits: sports shorts, well above the knee summer dresses, miniskirts, cut off jean shorts and tank tops. She was a 5' 2" bubbly, super cute and voluptuous girl. It was as if the gods gave all of her sweet spots massive presence: chest, hips, ass, all built to perfection. She had long golden brown hair that came down past her slender shoulders.

The boys snuck up to her bedroom door and opened it slightly.

"Holy fuck she sleeps in just a white T-shirt," whispered Ron peeking through the door crack.

"Look at how her shirt has crawled up those perfect thighs," muttered Benny.

"Shit boys, her pink panties are on full display," mumbled Steve, "we gotta do something to her."

"Sometimes I mess around with her after a girl's night out," laughed Ricky, "she never knows what I'm up to."

"You must be in heaven since she had to move back-home."

"How did you torment her?"

"Once I squeezed a whole tube of toothpaste down her panties while she was sleeping one off."

"Oh shit yeah!"

"HAHA, one time I put hair removal in her panties, but I don't think it worked cuz I saw up her skirt a few weeks later and I could still see a well trimmed bush."

"She never woke up to any of that?"

"No way dude, when she gets drunk, forget about it, she passes out hard."

"Even a bubbly girl like her must have been pissed waking up with toothpaste in her panties?"

"I think she was too embarrassed to say anything about it. You know how she's always trying to please others."

Ron stuck his head in Mandy's bedroom and whispered, "she makes for one hell of a hot nurse, all passed out with her panties exposed, god damn those are perfect legs."

Benny leaned in for a better view. "Come on; let's put something down her pink panties right now."

"I got an idea," Ricky went to the bathroom vanity cabinet and grabbed a can of shaving cream. "Let's get her with this."

Quietly Ricky and his three teenage buddies tip toed into Mandy's room. Ricky waved Steve and Benny to one side of the bed. Ron came on the other side close behind Ricky. All eyes were on Mandy sleeping with her right ankle under her left knee. She had kicked all the blankets off. Her white T-shirt had moved up her curved hips revealing cute pink panties with a dainty laced bow on the front. Ricky motioned for his buddies to open her panties. Ron and Benny on either side carefully pulled Mandy's panties open.

"She's a well trimmed triangle," whispered Steve taking a closer look. "Fuck dude, she perfectly trims her bush."

"Oh yeah, this is a chick who likes to look good, she knows how to leave just enough hair."

"A-plus boys, we should play doctor and shave her."

"You think she'll wake up Ricky?"

"She might, so let's just embarrass her, keep her panties held open;" grinned Ricky as he sprayed shaving foam all over her pussy.

"Man, your sister's so drunk she has no clue," noted Ron, "look at her sexy dolled up face completely out of it."

"Remember boys, she's my much older stepsister," smiled Ricky still spraying shaving cream down his sister's panties, "there's nothing strange about doing this to a stepsister."

The boys quietly laughed closing her panties. Shaving cream came oozing out the bottom and top of her pink panties. Mandy was motionless in her intoxicated slumber.

"Pull her panties down," laughed Ricky.

Slowly Steve, Benny and Ron pulled her panties down her curved delicate thighs. Ricky took the shaving cream and sprayed even more foam, covering her whole private area with a mound of shaving cream. Mandy stirred. So the boys ran out of her room.

"God damn she looked so hot with her panties pulled down," grinned Benny feeling the throb in his shorts. "Her body is like a goddess."

"You notice her back is so curved it actually pushes her tits out more when she's on her back."

"I know her tits are ready to explode in your face!"

"I'd love to get a better look at those cans while she's passed out. What do you think Ricky?"

Ricky peeked into her room and then turned back and whispered; "she's still sleeping, her legs are now straight but still limp, HAHA pussy all covered in shaving cream, this is gonna embarrass her ass when she wakes up all hang dog."

"Shit boys, if that didn't wake her up maybe we should do something else to her?" suggested Ron.

Ricky looked uncertain.

"I don't think she's gonna wake up Ricky," laughed Steve, "I could smell massive amounts of alcohol on her; she's out cold for at least another four or five hours."

"Maybe we should help maintain her pussy?" proposed Benny with a smirk.

"Ye gods," mumbled Ricky, "what do you mean?"

"Duh, let's play doctor and shave her," smiled Steve. "Who knows how many doctors have been in her pants already."

"Holy fuck that sounds hot," smiled Ricky, "but man it is one hell of a risk if she wakes up and four teenagers are shaving her."

"Let's tie her down then, you know, like when the gynecologist straps a hot woman into the stirrups."

"Hold on, you reminded me of something," smiled Ricky. "Wait here."

Ricky snuck back into his stepsister's bedroom. Her saw her private area covered in shaving cream, her panties pulled to her knees. Ricky quietly opened her bottom dresser drawer, pulled it all the way out and brought it into the hallway.

"Check out her toys boys!"

"Oh yeah, kick ass vibrator, and these mini battery operated vibrators you see in Japanese porn," said Benny moving the contents around, "looks like a dildo, oh shit look what we have here? Just what the good doctor ordered: handcuffs baby!"

"Yeah look at this, two pairs," laughed Ron, "fuck Ricky your sister's got some kinky shit going on."

"Let's hand cuff her and have some fun," beamed Steve. "You know doctor patient type work."

Quietly the small gang of eighteen-year-olds tip toed back into Mandy's bedroom. She looked sexy and so vulnerable with her pink panties pulled down to her knees and her pussy covered in shaving cream. The boys each felt a rushing throb in their shorts checking her out. Mandy's naturally arched back pushed her full C-34 breasts up, gently moving to the soft rhythm of her drunken sleep. Ricky and Ron moved on one side of the bed with a set of handcuffs. Steve and Benny moved on the other side with a set of handcuffs.

Ricky leaned in and raised Mandy's left arm and noticed she was completely flaccid. He laughed shaking it and Mandy had no clue. Ron took the handcuff and cuffed her wrist. He felt the throbbing bulge in his shorts. They pulled her arm back and cuffed the other end of the handcuffs to one of the metal spokes on Mandy's headboard.

Steve had Mandy's right arm and he was making her limp hand rub his swollen crotch. "Check this out; she thinks my cock is another drink!"

"She is bombed, holy fuck she has no clue what's about to happen," mumbled Benny with a pulsating cock, "come on Steve cuff her."

Steve cuffed Mandy's right wrist to another metal spoke. Her arms were spread and cuffed to her bed.

"Oh no," softly whispered Ricky, "what kind of doctors are we? We should have pulled her T-shirt off before handcuffing her."

"You must have scissors in the kitchen?"

"Yeah go grab them, the drawer under the microwave."

"Look at her tits; they look bigger when she's passed out, their so damn full and firm looking."

"And I bet she's all natural," admired Steve, "nothing fake on this hot nurse, all god given curves."

Ricky left the room. Benny leaned in and softly rubbed her nipples. Mandy looked sweet and innocent, she was totally unaware of her embarrassing predicament. Benny felt his cock thicken even further as he rubbed her nipples.

"HAHA keep going Benny; look how hard those nips are getting under that cotton T-shirt!"

"She has no bra on, watch her nipples respond to my touch." Benny continued toying with her and laughing at what he saw.

"Poor Mandy, a cute, bubbly, older sister, with big tits, jacked up ass, and tanned legs, I see she has no tan line," closely observed Steve checking her over with a throbbing penis, "she's always so outgoing, trying to help everyone, acting like the big sister prancing around in cut off shorts and tank tops, look at her now helplessly covered in shaving cream."

Ron returned with scissors just as Ricky came in with four shavers.

"Doctors, I think her shirt looks a little tight," smiled Ron holding the scissors.

"You're right, it's constricting her breathing."

Ron started with the scissors. "Somebody hold her shirt tight so I can cut easier."

"Oh yeah, look at what we have here," whispered Ron, "I forgot about her pieced belly button, oh baby that's sexy, let's get these tits some fresh air."

"Look how concaved her stomach is," whispered Benny. "She's got like a totally indented abdomen, like she's sucking in!"

"Or is convex the word?" asked Ricky.

"No you idiot, her stomach is caved in -- concaved."

"Everything is curved on this chick," smiled Ron working the scissors up the white T-shirt, "like her back, pushing out these soft yet full canons! Man she has a body you just want to squeeze."

"Oh yeah, your sister's tits are perfect and totally natural," whispered Benny as he opened Mandy's cut shirt for a better view.

"Remember she's my stepsister, big difference."

"And here she is laid out before our eyes," mocked Steve in a low tone, "perfect plum tits, pussy covered in shaving cream. Our bubbly, outgoing, hot nurse passed out, handcuffed and all ready for her procedure."

"Hey Dr. Ron, cut her panties off too," suggested Benny.

"You think these are her lucky panties?" whispered Ron with a devilish grin holding the scissors in the air.

"Well she couldn't have got too lucky last night, she's still wearing them. Snip em off Dr. Ron."

Ricky leaned down and stretched Mandy's panties as Ron quickly snipped both sides. Mandy was still completely out of it. He then took the scissors and went to cut the laced pink bow off the front of her panties. "We can keep this as a trophy."

"Fuck that Ron," muttered Ricky, "leave the bow on, let's take her whole panties for a trophy, I can blackmail her with them."

Benny and Steve leaned down, watching their nurse closely for signs of consciousness; they slowly pulled her panties from under her toned legs that looked so small.

"Whoever is screwing this hot piece of ass is one hell of a lucky guy, she's built for breeding."

"It will be a pleasure to give her a physical," mocked Steve holding on to Mandy's cut panties.

"Toss em here," laughed Ricky with his hand up holding four razors. "Oh yea, they smell nice, we're gonna have fun teasing her with these."

"What do they smell like?"

"Shaving cream!"

"Keep your voices down morons," whispered Steve. "Ricky you got a razor for each of us?"

"Oh fuck, I think she's waking up," noticed Ricky.

The four teenagers froze watching a twenty-five year old Mandy handcuffed with her arms spread to her bed frame. Her T-shirt cut open revealing full plum shaped breasts and her pussy covered in a mound of shaving cream.

Mandy's eyes slowly opened. She was super groggy and after adjusting her eyes she muttered: "What....uhm....uhm....what are you little brats....uhm....what are you doing in here?"

The four boys stood speechless with hard cocks very noticeable under their shorts.

Mandy struggled to sit up. "Ah, ah, uhm, uh, what the hell is this?" She had a drunken listless look as she pulled on both arms and realized she was completely cuffed down in her own handcuffs. "Ricky, ah, unlock me now, this isn't funny."

"Oh come on Mandy," teased Steve, "you're always so bubbly and upbeat with us, what do you care now? Come on where's the perky Mandy we all know and love?"

"The only perky thing I see right now is in that full chest," laughed Benny.

"And the only upbeat is in my pants," laughed Ron giving Benny a high five.

"Why...uhm," Mandy struggled keeping her eyes open, all she wanted was more sleep, "why am I covered in shaving cream?"

"Ohhh wouldn't you like to know," smirked Ricky holding on to the four razors.

"Oh come on Ricky," Mandy had a confused look on her dolled up roundish face, "ah, ah, uhm, ah, so like, ah, what did you boys do to me?"

"You want to see Mandy," taunted Steve as he grabbed the shaving cream and sprayed foam on her breasts. "You are now our patient!"

The four teenagers laughed.

"Ah, ah, unlock me," pleaded Mandy in a stunned soft voice. She struggled in the cuffs clanking against the steel rods of her bed frame. "Ricky, my mother will soon be home, and ah, uhm, ah, not even your, ah, ah, not even your lame ass Dad will be able to save you."

"Oh come on stepsis, you must be still drunk, you know my lame ass Dad and your Mother are gone for the day, it's Sunday," laughed Ricky, "fuck Mandy after visiting your Aunt, they won't be back till, hmmm, well at least after supper."

"HAHA," teased Ron, "sounds like we can mess around with our nurse all day."

"Take our time and shave you real good before the procedure."

"What are you boyzzz doing? Uhm, have.... ah, ah, have you boyzzz.... shaved me," drunkenly slurred Mandy who again looked like she may pass out.

"Listen to her, have you boyzzz already shaved me HAHA."

"Oh poor Mandy, the older sister, always so cheerful, prancing around the house," mocked Steve, "now she's so helpless, can't tell if she's been shaved by her younger brother and his friends HAHA."

"Do you need a hair cut too Mandy?" teased Ron as he leaned in with the scissors. He clipped the air next to her ear with a big hooped earring.

Mandy attempted to put a scowl on her cute confused face. She was at her younger brother and his gang's mercy. Her petite arms handcuffed to the bed. Her sleepy eyes were fighting to stay open.

"You're not your usual caring self Mandy," teased Ron, "come on be a good older sister, you love teasing us with tiny cut off shorts, string bikini tops, acting flirty and super friendly, leading us on all the time."

"Yeah Mandy you cut your jean shorts real short," smiled Steve, "maybe Ron's right and we need to cut your hair real short too?"

Mandy pulled her petite arms in the handcuffs.

"HAHA, that'll teach you to come home drunk with a house full of brats!"

"Ah, ah, uhm," Mandy coughed, "what did you boys do to me?"

"Who wants to go first?" smiled Ricky as he passed the shavers around.

"Uhm, hello," slurred Mandy, "ah, Ricky, hello, what are you doing with my razors?"

"I think Dr. Stepbrother should get the first honors," suggested Steve.

"Uhm hello, what's going on here?"

Ricky leaned down and rubbed the mound of shaving cream around. Mandy kicked her feet. Steve, Ron and Benny jumped on the bed to hold her legs down. Mandy tried to struggle but with the heavy intoxication and her tiny wrists cuffed down she was completely at their mercy. Slowly Ricky found her pubic hair under the shaving cream -- a perfect triangle of golden brown hair -- and began shaving his stepsister.

"My god, uhm, ah, uhm Ricky my god," struggled a sleepy Mandy, "what the fuck, ah, uhm, hello, what the fuck are you doing to me?"

The boys kept her legs pinned and laughed as Ricky meticulously shaved away.

"Hey save us some work Doctor."

Ricky jumped up. "I'll get a container of water, whose next?"

"Let me go, uhm, why are you doing this to me?"

Benny and Ron leaned down on Mandy's legs and with one on either side they continued the shaving of Ricky's helpless sister. Steve tickled her feet.

"You boyzzz are gonna pay for this, come on," slurred Mandy thrashing her dainty arms in the handcuffs, "ah, ah this isn't fair, ah, uhm, I'm cuffed, stop tickling me, HAHA, stop it, HAHA, pleazzee...."

The boys paused from shaving to watch her fight back with Steve's tickle torture. Ricky returned with a container of water. Mandy struggled to kick her legs.

"HAHA, ah, ah, HAHA, pleazzee stop, I can't take it, HAHA, ah, ah, stop it...."

"She loves it; I bet she's getting wet."

"HAHA, no pleazzee stop, HAHA, stop this, HAHA, stop, stop it...."

Steve finally let her feet go.

"Okay, now be careful Mandy, lay still, we've gotta shave some more before your procedure," teased Ron, "and you don't want to cut yourself."

The boys kept her legs pinned and retraced their shaving to clean up every pubic hair they had shaved.

"Yes Miss Mandy, I am also your Doctor today and I am gonna finish prepping you," mocked Steve with his razor held high. Benny and Ron dropped their razors in the water and kept her perfectly tanned legs held down.

Steve took Mandy's cut panties and wrapped them on his head for a Doctor's hat.

"Dr. Ricky," instructed Steve, "please do give her some more shaving cream so I can finish her up."

Ricky grabbed the can and sprayed more foam over his stepsister's pussy. She was covered in cream all over her delicate thighs and smears of it ran down perfectly curved hips. She again tried to struggle but the boys kept her legs pinned. Steve brought his razor down, "ok almost finished so hold still Mandy and we'll soon have you all cleaned up."

"Uhm, you assholes," slurred Mandy with her eyes half closed, "I can't believe, uhm, ah, ah, Ricky you little shit, and you're letting them do this to me."

"And what are you gonna do about it?"

"I....will....get....even....for....this."

"Yeah right, you're too nice once you sober up," smiled Ricky as he pulled out his phone and began videoing Steve finishing up her shave job. "Maybe I'll send this video to all those Doctors who hit on you at the hospital."

"You entitled brats....think you can do whatever you want....you're all spoiled brats," Mandy seemed to lose her train of thought and her eyes looked heavy, "come on this is blackmail....please.... pleazzee....don't video me.... come on...."

"Okay looks like she is finished," smiled Steve, "Dr. Ricky a towel, please."

Ricky went over to his stepsister's dresser and pulled out a handful of her panties.

"Ah yes, these will do the job perfectly," mocked Steve as he used Mandy's panties to clean the shaving cream off her freshly shaved pussy, totally exposing her.

"Uhm, uhm, oh my god, you, uhm," Mandy struggled to find the words, "you are all assholes for doing this to me."

"Oh wow did I hear more swearing from our compassionate nurse," teased Benny.

"She loves it," mocked Steve cleaning his hands and tossing her panties on the bed. He whispered to his buddies, "Miss Nurse Positivity flirting around the house, prancing in little summer dresses that look like baby doll lingerie, breasts falling out of the straps, teasing us with her body, she loves this attention."

"Yeah Mandy, come on, where's your bubbly spirit, we've already seen your ass cheeks in those little jean shorts you wear!"

Ron and Benny got up letting her legs go. She had streaks and smears of shaving cream on her tender thighs and down her toned legs. Her full breasts were smeared in shaving cream.

"Look at that shave job boys, she is completely bald!"

"Uhm unlock me now, you bratty entitled rich kids, why are you doing this to me," slurred Mandy. "Hello....pleazzee, unlock me....."

12