Twisted Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ricky ran out of the room.

"Hey Mandy I guess we should have told you;" smiled Ron, "we threw away the keys to your handcuffs."

Mandy put on a pouty look and started to drift off again. It looked as though another wave of intoxication passed over her pretty roundish face that was still dolled up from the night out.

Ricky returned with Mandy's bottom dresser drawer and held her vibrator in the air.

"Ricky you bastard," garbled Mandy as her eyes closed.

"I think she is now ready for her procedure, what do you think Dr. Steve?"

"Dr. Ricky, I must say that is a fine, fine idea."

Mandy was once again passed out.

"Guys, holy fuck; she's so loaded she can't even stay awake. She comes home every weekend like this?"

"Whenever there's a nurse's night out you can count on it, so about once a month."

"I can't wait to see how tough she acts once the booze wears off!"

"Well it's time for her procedure," smiled Ricky as he unplugged his stepsister's lamp and plugged the vibrator in to the long extension cord.

"What speed do you suggest good Dr. Steve?"

"This girl here is all 'woman;' so let's go speed 6 maximum, give her a real ride."

Ricky turned on the vibrator and rubbed his stepsister's nipples; right and left.

"Damn, she is so fucking loaded; you better go down further to get her stimulated."

Ricky moved the vibrator over her concaved stomach, across her thin gold waist chain, and then gently toyed with her clean shaven pussy.

"Well, well, look who's coming back to life in her sleep?"

Mandy stirred and pulled on her handcuffs.

Ricky had never worked a vibrator before but he followed his stepsister's soft moans to find her sweet spots.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah...." softly groaned Mandy.

"I wonder what she's dreaming about?"

"HAHA, you better help her out with her dreams!"

"Ah, ah, ah, oh, oh my god, ah, ah...."

The eighteen-year-old boys cracked up laughing. Their cocks stiffened. They high fived each other as Mandy continued moaning in her sleep.

"Look how her body jerks...."

"Ah, ah, fuck, ah, ah, ah, ah, oh my god, ah...."

"When Dr. Ricky lets up she relaxes, soon as he pushes the vibrator back on her she twists...."

"Ah, fuck, yes, ah, yes, my fuck, ah, ah....;" moaned Mandy.

"She's not a loud screamer in her sleep."

"I think cuz she's so drunk."

"Ah, fuck me, yes, ah fuck me, yes, ah, ah, ah, ah, fuck me, ah, ah, ah, yes, ah, ah...."

"Sounds like someone's getting lucky in her dreams."

"Those hips jerking are so sexy; man look at those tits lashing around."

Steve grabbed Mandy's two tiny battery operated vibrators and held them to her nipples.

"Holy shit that is hot," confessed Ron, "she's gonna wake up."

"Her nipples are so stimulated look at her face; she's in another world."

Benny took the dildo and shoved it in her mouth. "She's dying for cock!"

"Watch when Steve takes the vibrators off her nipples, she tries reaching for them HAHA, when he puts them back on oh man she jerks violently."

"Let's check out her ass," yelled Ron, he leaned down, "hold on honey, I'm gonna lift you up a bit." Ron grabbed Mandy's ass, and pushed his fingers into her full hips. He squeezed her ass and messed around jiggling her sexy hips and thighs. "Look at all that perfect flesh on her hips and ass."

"I think she's getting close," smiled Ricky, "she's really shaking now....that thing has her under control, jerking, twisting....it's like the gods have raptured her!"

Benny pulled the dildo out so they could listen to her moan.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, fuck, ah, fuck, oh fuck, you are fucking me perfect...."

"I wonder who's fucking her," grinned Steve, "keep it on her right there Dr. Ricky, she's in another dimension."

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah fuck, ah, oh my god that feels good, ah, ah, ah, yes Doctor, yes Dr. Kirk, you have me, yes, yes....your wife will never know."

"HAHA one of the cheating Doctors she works for is getting lucky."

"She's getting louder now boys, listen to her scream!"

"Oh my god, oh my fucking god, ah, ah, ah right there, yes, yes, Dr. Kirk, ah, yes, ah yes fuck me right there, ah, ahhhhh, fuck me, fuck me...."

The boys watched Mandy thrash in her handcuffs. Gyrating, jerking, screaming and finally her whole sexy body collapsed into her mattress she was handcuffed on top of.

"I have never seen a chick shake like that; this vibrator really helps with her dreams HAHA."

"You think she's still passed out?"

"Well I can't take anymore of this watching her dream about sex," smiled Ricky as he pulled his shorts and underwear off. He grabbed the keys and unlocked his stepsister. With sharp sexual deviance he took the scissors and cut her T-shirt completely off her body.

"Look at her nude, she is irresistible," remarked Steve as he yanked his shorts and shirt off in a frenzy.

"Oh yeah Ricky's gonna bang his sister with his buddies!" yelled Benny in a frenzy taking off his clothes.

"How the hell could any straight guy stand here and not fuck this horny goddess," screamed Ron while stripping down, "it would be a carnal sin to not screw her."

All four boys were muscular football players, 170-180 pounds. It was as if a sexual frenzy had swept them up in an irresistible rage for sex.

Ricky got on top of Mandy and started kissing her gently. He caressed her smooth body, rubbing her breasts, kissing her indented stomach, working his way up to her cute round face. As he pushed his tongue into her mouth she started to wake up.

"Ricky, ah, ah," said a drowsy Mandy, "what are you doing?"

"I think you know."

"Where....are....your....football friends?"

"Don't ask so many questions."

Mandy wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled her stepbrother in close, "this is so wrong."

"And I really don't think you give a fuck about right or wrong, I just heard you banging one of your Doctors at work."

"Oh my god, you could hear me?"

Ricky whispered into her ear, "now that Dr. Kirk is finished it's our turn." He pushed his throbbing cock against her thigh.

"I can't believe you heard me," groaned Mandy in confusion, "long as it feels good, isn't that what makes a life? Ah, ah, I am so drunk I don't know what I'm talking about....I'm so horny....ah I just want pleasure....god am I ever drunk....and ah, ah, I want to feel fully human, make me feel fully human."

Ricky pushed his 8 inch pulsating cock into his stepsister's super wet pussy. Ever since his "lame ass" father married her mother he had dreamed about a messy moment like this. So many times he jerked off to secret pictures he had taken of her around the house. Upskirt and upshorts photos he had sneakily taken when she wasn't paying attention sitting on the couch or on a chair. And the time he snuck into the bathroom and took pictures of her in the shower without her knowing.

"Ah, ah, ah, yes," moaned Mandy, "my god, yes, oh my god, yes, fuck me, ah yes, ah, ah...."

Instinctively Steve knelt on the bed, took his rock hard nine inch penis and stuck it in Mandy's mouth. He thrust his hips gurgling in her mouth.

Ben and Ron stood bed side stroking their long throbbing cocks. The frenzy had everyone swept up; a whirling passionate storm that could only be controlled by intercourse with a horny goddess before them.

"Let us in on her," yelled Benny, "she's got one more hole."

Ricky and Steve pulled out and the four of them jumped on the bed and wrestled Mandy.

"Grab her legs."

"Oh my god," gasped Mandy, she put up some resistance which only added more fuel to the teenagers sexual agitation and lecherous passion.

"Put her on her knees; get that ass up in the air."

Mandy put up a bit more of a fight. The teenagers were too much for her to handle. They positioned her on all fours.

Steve got on his knees and shoved his cock back into her mouth. Ricky got under his sister, Ben and Ron placed Mandy on his throbbing cock. Steve kept his cock in her mouth and brought her chest down on Ricky who was fucking her from below.

"Perfect, she's now riding her brother!

"Let's open her ass up," grinned Ron.

Mandy was stretched forward with Steve's cock in her mouth.

"Look at that gaping ass," lustfully smiled Benny holding the dildo, "well here goes."

Ron kept her ass cheeks spread while Benny pushed the dildo in.

Mandy shuddered as all three holes were filled. She was completely under the power and control of a sexual rapture. A fanatical madness had taken over the bedroom and was forcing everyone together in a twisted romance. There was no longer opportunity for escape. Sin, if there really was such a thing, had completely taken her over. An overwhelmed Mandy even wondered, with all her holes penetrated, how could this be sin when it felt so irresistibly good?

"Oh my god," gasped Mandy as Steve took his cock out of her mouth, Ricky continued penetrating from underneath her shaved pussy, Benny and Ron had the dildo in her ass, she moaned: "you little fucks have me, my fucking god, you entitled brats have me, oh, oh, my god, oh my god, fuck, ah, fuck, ah fuck, ah, ah....damn you boys....ah, ah, ah....making me a bad girl...."

Steve grabbed a handful of hair and shoved his cock back in her mouth.

Ron pulled the dildo out, "you think we've primed her enough?"

"Oh yeah baby, she gaped real easy," observed Benny with her ass cheeks spread and his eyes taking a closer look.

"This isn't her first time in the anal rodeo."

Steve saw what the boys were up to and like a well oiled machine, with all its gears working in tandem, he fell back on to the mattress and pulled Mandy's head with him, keeping his throbbing cock in her mouth.

Ron propped up Mandy's round ass without taking her off Ricky's penetrating cock. She was still vigorously riding her stepbrother. Benny and Ron each positioned themselves, Ron spread her beautiful ass cheeks and pushed his nine inch teenage penis in first. Benny repositioned himself and shoved his eight inch erection in to make for an overpowering double penetration.

All three holes were filled. Everyone was captured in a heat of relentless euphoria, like a wild fire lashing through dry timber.

"I gotta blow," groaned Steve as he pulled his cock out of her mouth and stroked it wildly. "Agh, agh, agh, agh, ahhhhh....." Steve rubbed like a man possessed and blew his thick heavy load all over Mandy's dolled up face.

"Oh my god, ah, ah, ah, ah, fuck," moaned Mandy gasping for air, "you little bastards have me, ah, ah...."

"Agh, agh, ah, oh fuck, oh fuck," groaned Ricky underneath his stepsister thrusting his hips upwards.

Ron and Benny continued penetrating her ass.

Mandy was now well past the line of no return, and that was turning her on even more, to be taken across the line by her younger step brother and his friends made her gushing wet. The messy twisted nature was overwhelming her with thoughts of pure sexual romance. She wanted more and more perversion, the sinful nature of the scene was moving her quickly into perfect euphoria, but even in euphoria she felt as though she wanted more humiliation, more degradation by the hands of four aggressive teenagers.

"This is so wrong," Mandy groaned with pleasure, "ah, ah, ah, oh my god, fuck this is wrong....oh my god, yes, yes, ah, ah...."

Steve took his cock and drained the last bit of clear sperm in her golden hair.

Ron pulled his cock out of her ass, "agh, fuck I can't hold it, agh, agh, ahhhhh fuck," he blew his strong load all over her curved in back.

Steve watched while cleaning himself, "HAHA her concaved back is like a container for sperm, it's like a puddle."

"I can't hold out any longer, agh, agh, agh, ahhhhh...." Benny blew his load right in Mandy's ass.

"Oh, my god, did you just cum in me," groaned Mandy still riding her stepbrother with her full chest against his toned body, "ah, ah, ah, ah, fuck, oh my god, oh my god your cock is so deep in my ass, ah, ah, my god, my fuck, ah, ah...."

Benny pulled out his spent cock after leaving his poison inside Mandy's beautifully rounded ass.

"Agh, agh," groaned Ricky forcing his hips in upward motion and following his stepsister's cadence. "Holy shit Mandy, what are you doing to me, I can feel your pussy pulsating around me, agh, agh, agh....."

"Don't cum in me Ricky," garbled Mandy, "I can feel you getting harder, ah, ah, let me get off you, don't cum in me, oh, oh my god you are throbbing hard in me, oh, oh my god, I got to get off you...."

"Oh shit, agh, agh, agh," groaned Ricky, "oh shit I'm getting close."

"I can't let you cum in me...." yelled Mandy as she went to pull off.

"Hold her down on her brother," yelled Steve.

Ron and Benny jumped on the bed and grabbed Mandy's slender shoulders. Steve joined in.

"Don't let her get off him."

"You little fuckers, ah, ah, ah, ah, you always get your way, let me off," pleaded Mandy with a dirty smile, "ah, ah, I can't let him, ah, ah, ah, he can't cum in me...."

Ricky continued thrusting his hips about to explode. The boys held Mandy and forced her to stay on her brothers penetrating cock. She again tried pulling off, twisting, writhing, but the young boys were too strong.

The struggling movements of her trapped body turned Ricky on even more.

"Agh, agh, ah, ah, ah, agh, agh," groaned Ricky and then he pushed his cock up in her and held it, "agh, gonna go, agh, gonna go, agh, agh, oh shit Mandy, ahhhhh...."

Mandy went limp. Ricky relaxed.

"I couldn't stop, I blew in you."

"You bastard Ricky," Mandy again looked weary, the rush of everything overwhelming her intoxicated brain. She fell off her stepbrother onto her side with four satisfied teenagers looking her body over.

"I don't think she's finished," smiled Steve holding the vibrator. "Cuff her down again."

Ricky quickly cleaned up and recovered. All four teenagers grabbed a defenseless Mandy and handcuffed her back down.

"Ah, what are you doing to me now?" she whispered.

Steve handed Ricky the vibrator and he pushed it into his sisters shaved pussy.

"Ah, ah, yes, yes," immediately moaned Mandy. She suddenly looked at her stepbrother with perverted passion and horny desire in her drunken eyes. Her mouth gaped open in complete pleasure. She knew she had innocently come home drunk and in need of sleep. Her younger stepbrother and his privileged friends took advantage of her, manipulated her, and got her so turned on, well past the line of control, that she now willingly wanted more humiliation, she needed degrading release to feel human.

"Ah, yes, right there, ah fuck yes, yes, oh my god this feels good, ah, yes, yes, right there, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, yes, yes, ah, ahhhhh....."

The boys watched Mandy thrash around in the handcuffs. Her sexy tanned body twisting and writhing as her own vibrator held by her younger stepbrother pushed her deep into another level of sexual euphoric rapture.

The boys watched her writhe into multiples, thrashing her naked body around the bed.

As she slowly relaxed Ricky leaned in and tickled her ribs.

"Ah come on, no, HAHA, no come on, HAHA, ah fuck off, no more pleazzee, HAHA, no, no more, HAHA, stop it, stop it, HAHA...."

Mandy's innocent face covered in Steve's cum looked at each of the teenagers with warped desire. She bit down on her bottom lip with a look of ravenous hunger. Her eyes drew tired. Soon she heard them laughing and teasing her about scissors but she was too weak to care. She drifted off to sleep.

Steve moved in with the scissors and tried to cut into her long golden brown hair. It was difficult and her hair wouldn't cut easy. "HAHA she's got my sperm on this whole side of her head."

The boys moved in for a look and laughed seeing cum drying in her golden hair.

"She's got a different kind of golden shower going on here," laughed Ron.

"Fuck it's not easy cutting all this thick hair."

Mandy looked blameless and vulnerable completely used and passed out; cum on her face and hair, more cum in her ass and more of her stepbrother's cum in her freshly shaved pussy.

"Here let me try and cut her hair," said Benny. "Yeah man this is impossible you got better scissors Ricky."

"Hey just cut out a chunk and we can make fun of her when she sobers up," smiled Ricky, "besides boys this is a new precedent and there's no going back, I want to fuck her again with all that sexy hair on her head."

"Oh yeah, Ricky wants to bang his sister again! No turning back!"

"Hey let's un-cuff her one arm and leave the other one cuffed," smirked Steve, "then put the key on the nightstand, so she can barely reach it."

"Well here's a chunk of her hair," mocked Benny holding it like a reward.

"Let's go grab breakfast somewhere," suggested Ricky, "maybe when we come back she'll be ready for another round."

"Oh yeah," remarked Steve, "sounds fatalistic, like providence has brought this brother a true romance, all cuz your father remarried!"

"May the gods bless remarriage!" laughed Ron high fiving Ricky.

Before leaving, they took mascara from her vanity table, and took turns writing their names on her chest and concaved stomach. On her leg Ricky added in big block letters, "Dr. Kirk." At the door they turned back for one more look at Mandy's naked body covered in mascara, her shaved pussy dripping in cum, and her one arm handcuffed to the bed.

"May the gods bless remarriage," muttered Ricky as he closed the door.

12