All Comments on 'Twisted Sisters'

by tv46

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
collin4xxxcollin4xxxalmost 2 years ago

Loved it…. Love to hear about her husband knocking her and the youngest sister up too, so that he has a house full of three pregnant women.

cageysea9725cageysea9725almost 2 years ago

That was painful to try to read. The movement within the story was ruthlessly illogical.

They watched each other cum, while she had her face planted in his butt crack.

She retrieved a beer for him from the refrigerator, THEN stood up? Was she sitting close enough to the refrigerator that she didn't need to get up to get something out of it?

That's where I stopped reading. If the typist didn't want to put enough effort into making the scenes make sense, I don't think it deserved my effort to continue reading the garbage. As a reader, I shouldn't have to put more effort into reading than was put into the typing.

davevsr1davevsr1almost 2 years ago

The storyline was believable, as I've been in a similar situation, but not that intense. It would be great with many follow-ups. A job well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

well done. i was intrigued by the plot and backstory on Debbie and Kari

Mr_coaterMr_coateralmost 2 years ago

Great story please continue it!!!

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 2 years ago

this was just plain nasty, you clearly have a fetish for asshole licking which is really gross, and all the sisters love to get fucked in the ass, I. don't think so, most women hate that, and all the sisters being slutty whores is very unlikely. this could never happen in real life and the guys with huge cocks are just like all the other boring stories where the guys are oversized. the women in real life are not willing to share their hubby. one star.

redpoppiesredpoppiesalmost 2 years ago

I was ready to keep reading.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story. However it could have been improved. Debbie according to the story had two enormous cocks. However she doesn’t say how they felt or did they hit her cervix or depth of penetration..

You need second story to explore Kari’s biker gangbangs. What sent her on this path of sexual preference?

What’s Suzi early history? Going to read more of your stories.

terborg69terborg69almost 2 years ago

Love the family yhat plays togetherc stays together vibe hope to read more about them

thoovoothoovooalmost 2 years ago

This has to be the first of more episodes to follow. A perfect opportunity for a gangbang/dp stories series for each one individually and all three sisters together.

ronibarretronibarretalmost 2 years ago

Do not care much for incest stories but you made this work

athompsoathompsoalmost 2 years ago

Decent story, but despite its length, the pacing is still too fast IMHO. I think a little bit of exposition on how the sisters were magically OK with this might have helped?

Anyway, I do not regret the time it took to read!

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

Yeah, it needed more back story for the sisters.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

OOOHHH...to 'sexymeup' comment (26) days ago...

Yes, lots of women DO LIKE ANAL!! Rimming, analingus, full penetration...it has become more prevalent with the relaxation of MEN'S ideas about homophobia, and all deciding to be more adventurous. So, don't go speaking for ALL women; AND I can speak for a number of gals, who I KNOW love butt sex!!

This IS a nasty story, from start to finish; WHY is there not a follow-up to it posted yet. I agree with others, more backstory on sisters, and where this goes from here.

Five Star story...demands more...

Lmcswain60Lmcswain60almost 2 years ago

For me it was a great story. Had a few glitches with introducing new characters. Needed to give more details as to who they were. I commend you for the length of the story. I look forward to future writing by you.

Wash2015Wash2015almost 2 years ago

Could not get into the story, felt very back and forth, the wife was described as the first of 3 wild daughters, but it kept implying that just hearing about moderate+ stuff was CRAZY.

Then when youngest sister was telling the story and on the couch it just went straight to incest threesome. Were the married couple swingers already let alone the incest part? They haven't seen her for 2 years, so she was underage then, now she is 18 the wife is good to go with zero lead in or anything.

No depth to the characters, just 1 dimensional.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Absolutely red hot, almost as hot as me fucking my sisters, all six of then in various combinations 3 at a time some times. Lots of lush hot cunt. I absolutely adore Cunt in every way possible, especially when I am eating one and fucking another, sometimes fingering a third. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous