Twisted Tales: Teacher Blackmail Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few more deep thrusts and Brenda began to shake.

Then they stopped!! Brenda moaned in frustration and gyrated her hips. Out popped the toy and the cock from her mouth!

"Noooooooo..." Brenda panted. "I was so close."

"Who do you want?" Lisa voice filled her being. "Me or your husband John?"

The brunette's mind roiled in confusion. "What mistress?"

Gentle fingers manipulated her left nipple and she felt hot breath on her cheek. "Who do you want Brenda?"

Teeth nibbled her earlobe sending a shiver of pleasure through the 24-year old's body. The cock in her ass moved slightly in and out... a whisper of pleasure to Brenda's heightened state of arousal.

She needed to cum. She needed this. Shame and pleasure mixed as Brenda realized that the past few weeks had been the most exciting and pleasurable in her entire life.

"You..." The word escaped her lips.

"What slut?"

"I want you mistress! I want you!"

The toy slammed back into her, deep and vibratinging. A rough hand grabbed her hair and the cock slide back into her mouth.

Pounding away, all three holes were fucked mercilessly. Pleasure coursed through the young teacher. Every so often, she gagged on the cock in her mouth, but that only spurred her on to take it deeper.

Thrust! Thrust! Thrust!

The wave of pleasure threatened to overwhelm Brenda, but she embraced it. A toy for pleasure, she sucked harder, tried to slam down on the cock in her ass. Pictures of her licking Lisa in her office. Submitting to the other woman. Wanting to lick her until she came.

Thrust! Thrust! Thrust!

The cock in her mouth exploded and eagerly she swallowed spurt after spurt. Gasping for breath, her pussy and ass continued to be assaulted.

"Oh...oh...oh... oh... FUCK!"

A cataclysmic orgasm crashed over Brenda and her body spasmed violently! Her body flailed about as ecstacy coursed through her again and again!

The cock in her ass swelled and filled her with warmth. She heard a soft gasp from under her and she clenched her asshole to give him one final burst of pleasure!

The toy slid out of her and the cock plopped out of her ass. Brenda swung gently on the sling feeling sated.

"Done with round one." Lisa whispered.

Round one?

Brenda opened her mouth to ask when it was filled with another cock. Obediently, she began to suck.

"Good job slut." Lisa's sultry voice excited the young brunette. "You look so hot like that." It only took a little pressure before a cock slid into her asshold. "And like that." A third cock began fucking her pussy. "And like that."

The three cocks soon developed a rhythm and the sling put Brenda at their mercy. Surprisingly, her body responded quickly! The thrusts bringing wave upon greater wave of pleasure.

Brenda screamed around the cock in her mouth as her body began to spasm uncontrollably! Her pelvis shot out, dislodging the cock in her ass. And her body tingled with another climax. Warmth spread from between her legs.

"Holy shit slut! You squirted!" Lisa hissed.

Brenda barely registered as the cock in her pussy started to really slam into her. She gasped as she felt hands on her hips and a swift shove as cock returned to her ass. The 24 year-old lay spent as the cocks continued to ravage her.

With relief, she felt warm cum spurt down her throat and she eagerly swallowed. She felt the cock in her as swell and the hand on her hips squeezed hard.

That left only the cock in her pussy. After the cock slipped out of her ass, the cock began to deeply fuck her. A finger rubbed her clit. An exhausted Brenda, felt her body respond once again.

"Oh... fuck me..." She breathed.

She couldn't believe that the rubbing of her clit and the fucking were actually starting to build the pleasure within her once again.

"Fuck me..." Brenda pleaded.

She felt the cock within her twitch slightly. No! She wanted to cum one more time!

"Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme..." The finger moved faster. She was close!

Warmth spurted inside of her her - four, five times!

The young teacher groaned. Her body was sore, yes, but she had been close to cumming.

With the final cock gone, the viewfinder went black. She was enveloped in darkness and silence. Brenda gently swung in the sling waiting for her mistress to release her. Her body began to ache from the gangbang.

She felt a touch between her legs! Another cock? No, a tongue. Clare? The tongue moved along each inner thigh. Licking around her labia. She realized the young woman was cleaning the cum off her legs... eating the cum off her legs!

The tongue wormed its way around her labia. Teasing and tasting her lips before dipping into her. Oh yes, the warmth returned. Each lap sparked pleasure.

"At the end of last spring break," Lisa's voice broke through Brenda's concentration. The lapping picked up the pace. "I had an amusing encounter."

Clare's tongue pressed deep inside of her. Once. Twice. Three times, before going back to work on her clit. The pleasure was growing... soon!

"John... Yes, your John. Hit on me."

Brenda's head swiveled around, but she was still enveloped in the darkness. Clare's tongue continued to move in and out.

"When I shut him down, he gave me a sob story about you weren't interested in sex."

Rage flared. How dare he! The tongue continued to bring pleasure, but Brenda was too distracted to climax.

"I told him that if he was right, I would fuck him as much and in any way he would like."

The view finder was ripped off of her. The 24 year-old blinked at the bright light. She saw Lisa's grinning face come into focus.

The blonde teacher said, "Alright slave, her pussy is clean... now get to work on her ass."

Brenda looked down just in time to see it was John who had been licking her! John briefly met her gaze before moving down and out of her vision. She felt his tongue trail down her crack before starting to tease her asshole. It tickled around before plunging in.

He was doing it! He was rimming her! He was swallowing other men's cum!!

She felt Lisa release her right hand. "Start playing with yourself, slut. Your "man" won't stop eating your ass until you get yourself off."

Automatically, how weird that she now obeyed Lisa automatically!, her fingers found her nub and began to rub. His tongue did feel nice... a balm on her sore ass. Her hand began to move faster.

She turned and met Lisa's gaze. The sexual hunger there sent a shock wave of lust and pleasure through the brunette!

"Cum for me, slut."

The command pushed her over the edge. A slow roll, different from the violent climax from before but no less powerful, enveloped her in skin tingling pleasure!

"Lick your fingers."

Immediately, Brenda began to suck on her own fingers, tasting herself. John's tonguing bringing her small waves of pleasure.

"You two are mine now." Lisa moved over and released Brenda's other limbs. "You can stop now slave."

John immediately stopped as Lisa helped Brenda out of sling.

"Now you may watch your wife pleasure me, but you are not allowed to touch yourself." Lisa leaned against a pillow and opened her legs wide, revealing no underwear under her short skirt. "And you my dear slut. If you make me cum in under 5 minutes, I will let you fuck your husband with the strapon."

Brenda dove in between Lisa's legs, excited to see her mistress was already wet. She dipped her tongue in without hesitation and felt satisfaction when she heard the blonde sigh with pleasure. With excitement, she began licking the the woman's clit with fast strokes. Confident she would make her mistress cum soon... she couldn't wait to destroy her husband's ass.

12