Twisted Threesome

Story Info
Mark becomes Mary in this threesome with a twist!
4.8k words
4.59
24.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine. If you want a threesome so bad. I'll allow it but I call the shots." Ellie said as I felt the elation in me grow until a realization dawned on me.

"Um wait. You're not saying yes because you want a MMF one are you? Because I think that's kinda gay and I'm not gay," I said as I sat back down in my chair.

Ellie and me had been married for about 3 years and things had slowly started to stagnate in our marriage. We still loved each other very much but our sex life had gotten pretty stale. We tried a lot of things, but our fantasies hadn't aligned until now. We both agreed a threesome was hot and Ellie was bisexual but something held her back and I could never figure out what exactly it was.

"No. It's not a MMF, even though it's not gay, and I'm sure you'd have fun in that scenario. But it is FFM. I'll talk to my friend Emily, you've seen her, and we'll start planning. But I call the shots. You have to do everything I say. I mean everything. I'm not going to put you in anything I know you won't be comfortable in. You'll just have to trust me, Mark," she said.

"Okay. I can do that. Emily huh? She's kinda hot. It'll be fun."

Ellie giggled, "Good. As long as I have your word that you'll listen to everything I say, you have mine that I won't put you into anything you don't want," she said.

"Deal," I said as I excitedly hugged her.

"Now, leave the coordination to me. I'll set up a date that works. I'd suggest you leave the whole evening free, to prep yourself because there will be some prep work to do, the evening of!" she said. I nodded. I couldn't believe my wildest fantasies were coming true!

We set the date for two weeks from now. In the meanwhile I tried to find out all I could about Emily. Turns out she was married too, but was in an open marriage with her husband. She, like Ellie, was bisexual, and more openly so, going on dates with other women and participating in orgies. She was the perfect candidate for our threesome and I couldn't believe I was going to be so lucky. I even pinched myself a couple of times wondering if it was all some weird dream. But it wasn't. At least it didn't feel that way the morning of.

I woke up that morning, extremely jittery, but excited nonetheless. "Morning Sugar. Excited?" Ellie asked.

"You know it!" I said as I got some coffee.

"So, Emily will be here at 6pm and I'm going shopping with her in the morning but I need you to do something for us. Before 6pm, I need you to shave. Completely," she said.

"Okay, I don't think I need to do it so thoroughly, I just shaved two days ago," I said rubbing my face.

"No, you bimbo. Not your face. Well not just your face. I meant everything. So like everything from the neck down. Your crotch, your legs, your arms, nothing. Hairless and smooth. I've left some moisturizer too that I want you to use. Shave completely and wear nothing but a bath robe. Emily and myself will be back from the lingerie store then and we can then dress up together. Sound like a plan?" Ellie said as she started to get ready for the day.

"Um yes. But why do I need to shave my body?" I asked, a little confused.

"Because I said so? Remember our agreement. You said you'd do it. You can back out at anytime, but that just means that you won't be able to say you were ever in a threesome," she said as she smiled with a slight menace on her face.

"Okay. I can do it," I said as I wriggled in my chair. Probably was a small price to pay for the high reward I'd get.

Ellie left after pecking me on the cheek. And I proceeded to get on with my work day. Around afternoon I decided to get on with the shaving. I noticed our bed had a satin robe with the words "Read me," first on it on a note in an envelope. I opened the envelope to find Ellie's handwriting.

"Hi babe, be sure to wear this robe after you get out from the shower. Emily requested it! Best to heed her advice. Xoxo Ellie".

I picked up the robe, it was black satin on the outside but was lined with pink. It was clearly meant for women but at that point my dick was taken over, if that's what it took to fuck a girl like Emily I'd gladly take it.

I entered the shower and started to shave my body. I started with my legs and worked my way upwards, my only challenge was my crotch and my taint but with some patience and some flexibility I was able to get all the hair out. I then showered again and dried myself off. I used the moisturizer Ellie left out for me despite it's feminine fragrance and wore the robe and went downstairs.

The satin of the robe was extremely soft and smooth against my now smooth skin. I could feel myself being turnt on by this alone. I managed to cool myself and was about to get a drink when I head the bell ring. I opened the door to find Emily and Ellie with bags and bags of shopping.

"Hey babe! We're home! This is Emily! " she said as she laid her shopping on the couch.

"Hey Emily. Nice to meet you," I said as I extended my hands.

"Nice robe!" Emily said as she giggled. I took a minute to examine her, she was exactly like her pictures.

Short, curly dark hair, ample chested with a very round butt.

"Thanks," I said blushing. Ellie came to me with a bottle of ice cold Rosé.

"Do you mind grabbing us 3 glasses while I open this for us? Think it'll be good for us to drink while we get ready," Ellie said.

I opened the bottle and poured it out into 3 glasses. "Cheers bitches! To a memorable night!" Emily said as we raised our glasses.

"Okay so, shall we start? Here put this on and meet us in the bedroom." Ellie said as she handed me a Victoria secret bag. I took a peek inside to find pink frilly lingerie staring back at me.

"Um. I think there's a mistake," I said.

"No. We picked that out especially for you! Pink is something that will match your skin tone!" Emily said.

"Um what's going on?" I said as I looked to Ellie.

"Babe, you wanted a MFF threesome, there are rules. You've been good about everything so far, why would a few more steps matter?"

"Um," I said still hesitant.

Ellie came close to whisper in my ear "I know the stuff you've been into. Looking at Crossdressing porn and Feminization blogs. I know you want this. Your boner doesn't lie. Do as I say, and I promise you'll still have a good time tonight. Or you can watch someone else fuck my brains out," Ellie said as she rubbed my crotch.

Sure enough, I had a boner.

"How did you. Wha-" I said flabbergasted.

"Shush. Do as I say babe. It'll be worth it. " I nodded meekly and took the bag.

"We're going to get dressed upstairs. Join us when you're done. If you need help with anything, holler," Ellie said as she took Emily's hand.

"You know what you should do? You should wear the lingerie under your robe, and take off the robe upstairs in front of us. It'll build anticipation!" she said. I nodded.

My heart was pumping loud as I took out the contents of the bag. It was a hot pink set, with matching bralette, thong panties, garter belt, and thigh highs.

You see, Ellie was right. I had recently been into feminization porn and sissy porn. Something I tried to not tell anyone about but somehow apparently couldn't keep from Ellie.

While I had tried wearing Ellie's panties before, I had never done anything like this. And yes, it definitely turned me on. I would not have pegged Emily to be into this though, but appearances can be deceptive.

I started with the panties, and then moved on to the bra. With the panties, it astonished me that everything fit inside quite snuggly, leaving a prominent bulge. My penis was of average size or so I thought, so while it didn't spill out of the panties, it let it's presence be known.

I struggled for a bit, trying to hook the bra but I decided to turn the bra around to hook it from the front and then turn it around to strap up.

The last two items were the garter belt and the thigh highs. The garter belt was easy. I was able to fit around my waist quite easily. The stockings took me some time. I had heard and seen from Ellie, the right way to put stockings on. I rolled them into a ball and slowly put them on my legs, one leg at a time. I took a look at my now pink body before putting the robe back on. My erection had not quit. Ellie was right. Despite my hesitancy, I really did like it.

I took a deep breath and headed upstairs. Ellie was in a robe similar to mine, but Emily hadn't changed yet. Before I could express my surprise, Ellie said "So? How do you feel? Ready to take off your robe? I'll show you mine if you show me yours!" she said as she winked.

I nodded. "Okay, you both can drop your robes on the count of three," Emily said.

At the count I dropped my robe but I was too nervous to look and kept my eyes closed. I heard giggles from the girls. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Ellie dressed in a similar piece except black. "Not bad! See I told you he'd figure it out. " Ellie said as Emily came closer to inspect me.

"Man she has an amazing ass, somehow better than yours! I'd love to spank it" Emily said as she giggled.

"Well go ahead then. I'm sure she wouldn't mind, would you babe?" Ellie said as I felt Emily's hand move towards my butt.

"She?" I said as at the exact moment Emily's hand rained on my butt cheek, leaving me flinching and moaning softly.

"Well, you're dressed like a girl, and you look like a girl. Almost anyway. " Emily said as she started groping my butt.

"Hey, hands off lady! Not yet!" Ellie said as she beckoned me to come. "She just needs make up. And a name. We can't possibly call her Mark." Ellie said.

"How about Mary?" I said, surprising even myself.

"Ooh. Mary. I like it!" Said Emily as she started grabbing some make up supplies.

"Okay so I'm going to work on your makeup now, while Ellie finishes up on herself. You're not going to recognize yourself when you're done. " Emily said as she started putting a variety of things on my face.

Emily kept up the conversation, and somehow I was more relaxed than I had ever been that night. While I was still horny as fuck, something about this situation was calming and felt right. Emily finished up.

"And done! Ready to see your face? " Emily said as she brought the mirror closer to my face.

I could not recognize my face at all. And neither could Ellie. "Wow. Just wow. So fucking sexy. You sure you want to live life as a guy Mary? Because you're smoking hot as a girl. I could never tell. Could you?" Ellie asked Emily.

"Nope. Not even the tiny bulge gives you away. Just so femme and perfect! So, time for me to leave! Can't be late for my own date!" Emily said rather non chalantly.

"Wait. What? Youre leaving!" I said shocked.

"Well yes, I don't want to interrupt your threesome!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. So Emily was never going to be part of this?

"What?" I asked looking towards Ellie. Emily spoke instead

"Well, it was my idea. You were insistent on a MFF threesome and Ellie, just wanted some good dick, so I thought of this idea where you'd be the third woman. Ellie did say you were into some gender exploration! I wish I could join because that ass is tempting. But I had a date with another woman tonight. Hank, my husband should be here soon, and I'm sure you'll send me lots of pictures!" Emily said as she left.

My head was swimming in fear and shock. I didn't even know how much time had passed as I was still in shock.

"He's almost here! I know you're scared, but trust me it's going to be lots of fun. And I told you, you can back out, but that just means I'll be getting some alone. It's up to you! Just follow my lead and let out your inner slut. You know she's in there somewhere" Ellie said as she stretched out her hand.

I took it as we went to open the door.

Ellie and I opened the door to a large hunk of a man. He towered even over me, making me feel even more effeminate. "Hey."

"Hey, I'm Ellie and this is Mary. Would you like something to drink?" Ellie said in a very flirty voice. My hand was still intertwined with her, and I was suddenly aware of how exposed I was. My nerves were very high and it was very obvious.

"Um, sure. Actually, why don't we do some shots! She seems very nervous!" Hank said as he nodded in my direction.

"Um, no. I mean yes. I mean nice to meet you!" I said in as feminine voice as I could muster. Ellie brought us shots.

"Well ladies, here's to a good night!" Hank said as he took his shot. "So um what now?" Hank said as he laughed. His laugh was a booming hearty laugh unlike the feminine giggles that the house heard merely an hour ago. Ellie looked to me and winked as if to say "follow my lead." She walked ahead and took Hanks hand and led him to the sofa.

"Why don't you relax while we show you what you want to see," Ellie said in a sultry voice I had heard only a few times.

She took my hand again and whispered "Just do as I do" as she bent over and started shaking her ass.

I did the same and couldn't help but giggle, the tequila was clearly getting to my head. Ellie then got on her knees and started crawling towards the sofa. I emulated her as much as I could.

Hank laid back and got comfortable, and I could see a bulge in his pants. Was he getting a boner?

We inched closer towards Hanks crotch. Ellie beckoned to me "Don't you want to rub his crotch and see how hard he is for us?" I nodded as my hands went towards his crotch and started rubbing it slowly.

My hands were trembling but as I rubbed I could see him enjoy it. A strange thought entered my mind. He seemed to like this, and he seemed to be turned on by me. I liked that thought and I let that thought drive me. No one ever acted this way with me. Ellie loved me but she was never as turned on as I was. Ellie started rubbing his crotch too and my hands unconsciously moved to my own crotch with my boner tenting out of my panties. I was about to stroke myself but Ellie caught me and hit me.

"Don't do that! It's very unladylike. Let's take care of our guest first," she said as she unzipped his trousers.

Hank helped as he pulled his trousers and his boxers down to reveal his penis. It was bigger than mine. Way bigger than mine, and had quite some weight to it. While it wasn't massive I'd say it was at least 6-7 inches which made my own slim 4 inch penis look pathetic. Ellie's eyes widened.

"That's a beautiful cock. Can we please play with it?" Ellie asked.

"Of course ladies. Be my guest," he said as he laid back.

Ellie wasted no time and started stroking it getting it harder and harder. "Come on Mary, don't you want to play with a real cock? Why don't you ask Hank if we can suck it," she said as she started to lick the shaft.

Seeing her be almost animalistic stirred something in me, and I wanted to see how it felt.

I looked at him and used my most feminine voice, "Please can we suck your cock?"

"Why do you even ask babe?" Hank said as he gave his own cock a stroke which brought it to attention.

Him calling me babe had gotten me very excited. Was it possible I really liked being Mary? I was about to touch it when Ellie swooped in and said "Dibbs."

She started licking the tip and then taking the whole cock in, slowly but surely before popping it out of her mouth with a pop sound. I had never seen her act this slutty before.

She handed it to me as she whispered in my ears, "Go on Mary. Be the slut you want to be."

My hands slowly warped themselves around his meaty shaft. His cock had quite some weight to it. I gave it a gentle stroke before I licked the tip. It didn't taste of anything, but a mild saltiness. The smell was stronger though, a very musty smell, nothing unpleasant but definitely manly.

I then started to take more of the cock in through my painted lips, while stroking with my other hand. Ellie meanwhile was licking his balls.

I continued to slurp his dick while I saw Ellie get up and sit on his lap and start to make out with him. Hanks hands moved from his dick to Ellie's waist and I felt a pang of jealousy.

I continued to suck harder and faster until Hank started to moan louder. "Stop babe. Please," he said as he came closer to finishing. I stopped as I smiled.

I almost made someone cum. I liked that power. I got up with Ellie and took her hand.

"Why don't you follow us up to the bedroom? And you get to call the shots." Ellie said winking. As she giggled. She pulled me upstairs with her and Hank followed wearing just his shirt.

Once we were in the bedroom, Hank took off his shirt to reveal a chiseled chest. "So I call the shots huh? Why don't you girls play with each other for a bit while I catch my breath." He said as he walked over to the bed.

Ellie approached me and took my waist in her hands and started kissing me. I kissed her too while her hands wandered to my butt. She started spanking me and I giggled. She whispered "want to see how wet I am?" as she took my hand and put it in her thong.

She was incredibly turned on and it showed! Her pussy was dripping wet. "Mm. Let's see how wet you are" she said as she put her hand in my panties and started stroking my shaft with her fingers.

"Mm. Nice and excited!" She said as she continued to make out with me.

Hank sat the edge of the bed stroking his cock silently. "I like this power! Okay now, why don't you continue your show. And take everything off each other, except for the stockings and shoes. ".

I giggled as I started to get lost in the sluttiness and horniness. I was so nervous and apprehensive at first, but now I believed I was Mary, a slightly nervous but confident slut, and not Mark a timid, dork who never knew how to navigate himself sexually. And while I was still pretty nervous of what was to come, I had never played with my butt and I'm sure things were going to head there even if I dreaded it, a part of me wanted it. Mary wanted this.

I was broken out of my reverie by Ellie who had just took off my bra exposing My "breasts". Ellie however acted none the wiser, pinching my nipple and fondling my chest as if I were a slightly less endowed girl. She then moved her lips to my nipples slowly sucking on them, and licking on it while. I moaned in ecstasy. I managed to undo her bra, and returned the favor fondling her obviously much larger breasts.

We had just gotten our garter belts off and were about to take our panties off when Hank said "Alright. That's enough. I'd like to take it from here. Why don't you both get on the bed and all fours?".

We nodded and got on the bed on all fours. Hank stood behind us "Okay time to see who wants this dick first. Let's take off your panties girls " said Hank as I felt a large hand on my ass taking off the lace waist band of the thong.

I wriggled a bit to help him, and exposed my freshly shaved butt cheeks. The battle inside me had gotten intense. Mark really did not want Hank to pick him first, but Mary did.

"Alright. Let's see who wants me more. Ellie you're up first. Let's see how wet you are. " Hank said as he put two of his fingers in Ellie's wet hole.

I heard her moan softly. "Fuck. " She said as she trembled in anticipation.

"Aw man, so fucking wet. And now your turn Mary." Hank said as I felt his finger make his way to my butt.

What I thought would have felt intrusive actually seemed to turn me on. " Aw she's fucking tight. " I blushed as he used the she/her pronouns on me.

"I tell you ladies what, Ellie can go first because she's nice and wet. And Mary can go after that because while she's tighter, she can get wetter. So Mary why don't you lie down there and Ellie can go down on her while I fuck her brains out. Deal?" He said in a authoritative voice.

I laid down in front of Ellie and stroked my penis expecting Ellie to go down on me, instead Ellie started fingering and going down on my ass, licking it and playing with it, paying no heed to my penis. Hank meanwhile positioned himself behind Ellie and had started to enter her. I could tell from Ellie's slight moans in between her going down on me.

12