Twisted Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank seemed to go into her completely which elicited moans from both of them. Hank grabbed her by the waist and slowly increased his motions. Ellie started moaning louder and I could tell she couldn't pay attention to me anymore. "Fuck. Yes. Fuck. Feel so good." She managed to yell in between thrusts.

As Ellie and Hank sped up my eyes caught Ellie's and she winked. She loved this. She was in the orgasm of her life, and if I was lucky I was going to get one too. What's weird was I was jealous but no of Hank. I was jealous of Ellie. Here she was being fucked by a real specimen of a man, and I wanted to be her.

I wanted to feel what she was feeling. I wanted to be the one getting spanked by Hank while he told me what a good slut I was. Ellie seemed close to orgasm as her moans turned to literal screams and Hank started grunting as well. In a few more thrusts both reached crescendo at roughly the same time and both came.

Hank pulled out, his dick still hard but glistening with both their juices. I crawled towards Hank hungrily but before I could do that he said "Sorry babe you'll need to give me a quick second" as he lay down in bed.

Ellie meanwhile spread her legs "Hey Mary, want to go down on me and see what a real man tastes like?" she said.

I crawled towards Ellie's snatch and started licking her pussy, tasting both her and Hanks salty juices. I must have been licking her for quite some time because I could feel her breathing get shallower. Was she close to another orgasm? Before I could think, I felt Hanks large hands on my hips, and his fingers rubbing my hole. This time, there seemed to be a cold liquid. I felt one finger, then two and then three. I continued to bring Ellie to climax. Just as her moans reached crescendo I could feel Hank entering me.it felt like he was splitting me apart, until he wasn't. I could feel his warm thick penis inside me. I stopped licking Ellie and started to push back on Hank.

"Ooh man. Such an eager slut. I like her!" Hank said as he continued to thrust.

Ellie meanwhile moved close to my ears and started whispering things in my ear "Doesn't he feel amazing? He just gave me my first orgasm in years. You're going to be in heaven soon, he just feels so good. " she whispered.

I nodded as Hank started thrusting faster. "You've been such a naughty girl. Hiding your desires from me. And look where you are now. You can't hide your inner slut" Elli said coyly. I could feel a heat in my own penis. Was I about to come without even touching my penis?

Ellie sensed this and slid under me and started to suck on my dick. I came in no time. Hank however wasn't done.

As Ellie came back up, she kissed me sharing my own seed with me like a cum slut. That was enough to send Hank over the edge as he proclaimed "Fuck. I'm coming" and gave a few thrusts before stopping.

I felt his dick pulsate inside me before stopping. He pulled out shortly leaving me kneeling on my bed, with my wife next to me, and warm cum spilling out of my ass.

I fucking loved every second of that.

When I woke up, my body was sore, and it took me a couple of seconds to realize what had happened. My butt hurt, and my whole body was on fire, like I ran a marathon.

I turned around and found Ellie naked. There was no sign of Hank anywhere. I was about to get up from my bed when Ellie stirred. "Morning sleepyhead. Did you have a fun night last night?".

I nodded.

Last night was so much fun, I had no idea I could do the things that I did. But reality started to set in. Did I just take a dick in front of my wife? Were we okay? Sure enough Ellie broke the silence. "So. You want to talk about last night." Ellie said.

I gulped and said in my regular voice "um. I really liked it".

Ellie nodded and said "I could tell. I really liked it too."

"This is awkward." I said as I got up from bed.

"Babe. No. It doesn't have to be. Here, let's do this slowly. You ask me a question, I'll answer truthfully and you do the same. Deal?" She said.

" Deal" I said.

"Did you like that?" Ellie asked. I took a deep breath.

"Yes. I loved it. It was so exhilarating, I never knew I had this total slut living inside me. There were parts I didn't even know what I was doing, I just let her lead the way".

Ellie nodded. " I've honestly never seen you be more free. Okay your turn" she said as she straightened her body in bed.

"Do you still love me?" I asked fighting back tears.

"Of course I do! Why wouldn't I? I mean I think you and I need to figure ourselves out sexually, and I don't think we'll have sex the way we used to for a while or maybe ever, but think about the possibilities we have in front of us!" she said as she inched closer toy face and pecked me on the cheek.

I blushed. "His dick felt so good." I said as I giggled.

"I know right! Well, you wont have to wait long. Emily texted and invited us over for a weekend getaway at their cabin. She wants Mary to come. So what do you say? " she said looking at me with a mischievous look in her eye.

"Mary says yes. " I said as I was about to start a new chapter in my life

12