Twisted Tree 01

Story Info
Mattie is on a mission to save the Twisted Tree area.
4.3k words
3.4
1.2k
00

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twisted Tree 01

Hi believers, I'm Mattie (Matt) and I'm going to help you decide right now whether to continue reading my story or not by saying that down here in the Middleton area, we have a place historically known as Twisted Tree and it's somewhat similar to the Bell Witch folklore a few states above us to the north, but without the "authentic" book that was written about the Bell Witch legends nearly 50 years afterwards. I mean, the local Historical Society does have a few old newspaper clippings, a couple of faded photos, a couple of acorns from the trees and not much more, but it's our spooky place so we embrace it.

Now, if I have managed to get you into the second paragraph then, let me say that this story is not my testament that there are spiritual entities forever linked to Twisted Tree or not, but here is what I will say. First, LOL, I mess around with facial makeup and fashion on the weekends, not ghosts, so I'm not even going to get into the endless stories about what people experience while hanging out at or just visiting the Twisted Tree area, but no one has ever reported any physical events that raised any major concerns, so there is folklore associated with Twisted Tree and not much more.

Alright then, if I have your attention at this point, I will provide testament that regardless of who you are, man, woman or cross dresser, you just feel different while at Twisted Tree, be that a coincidence or be that from some spooky spiritual reasons, you just feel different while you are at Twisted Tree.

Which brings me to the major alluring attraction of Twisted Tree, which is the old dried-up water well with the raised circular brick retaining wall, which is very dangerous for sure because it's opening is uncovered, but it seems to be the "make-out" spot as well as the "make-up" spot. It's also legendary for, well, no one has ever said that it felt like they were involved in a 3-way while making out or making up near the old water well pit, but there are plenty of folklore stories about a seemingly third person or LOL, a third hand involved that that didn't hurt during the lover's private time, so take that as you will.

Just don't take the third person spiritual entity away because whoever he is, he has taken a liking to me because I keep the grounds picked up and clean. And even though we have never spoken, I mean, I'm alright with being his Water Well Boyfriend on the weekends where there is a full moon, but never mind all that for now because I mess around with facial makeup and fashion, not ghostly and possibly ghoulish boyfriends.

Anyways, here is a little more of the back story about Twisted Tree. It's not as popular of a hang out spot as other places around Middleton such as the Abandoned Airfield or even the Old Bridge, but it has its loyalist and the city has labelled it as an official historical location, so there was a recent push among the people to raise the funds required to dress the area up a little bit and place a large bronze plaque at the entry driveway in honor of the family that owned the farm like 200 years ago and things like the funds to have the grass mowed more often and things like that.

Which brings me to my crazy idea. I mean, as the person who would pick up the trash anyways, which was never ever an excuse to spy on the couples that were engaged in a "make up" session on or near the old brick retaining wall that surrounded the old dried-up water well pit. That was all by coincidence and that's my story and I'm sticking to it. And it was also just a coincidence that I learned a lot and it's not my fault that the record feature on my phone just actives all by itself sometimes. Oh, wait, it's my transparent boyfriend who somehow hits the "record" tab on my phone, so that's my new story and that's that. Oh, but don't get any ideas about labelling my translucent boyfriend as a voyeur. He just never had these things back 200 years ago, so he's just curious, so.

Anyways, back to my crazy idea for the Historical Society's restoration fund raising project, which was the best idea of all, by the way.

Here's the thing about the unprotected water well opening, I mean, sooner or later, someone is going to be bent over the brick retaining wall while taking it from behind during a very private moment and it was easy to see that with her partner's last couple of powerful and releasing thrusts, I mean, swoosh, Judy was going to get accidently flipped up and over the brick wall and boom, land at the bottom of the very dark pit, right? I mean, you envision that too, right? I mean, it's all "ow, ow, ow, do me baby" and then Blake goes all "take this baby" and then it's all "power thrust, power thrust" and then finally it's all, swoosh, boom, help!

Not that I'm calling out Judy or Blake nor am I admitting to watching them from time to time, so.

But what I am admitting to is, well, maybe once I stepped in for safety reasons and held onto Judy's jeans and maybe I steadied Blake with my other hand, but only to make sure he was getting all up in there as straight as possible to avoid any upward and over movements, but only once, mind you.

Anyways, here's what I thought needed to happen since Mrs. Bentley was already holding a fund-raising event at Civic Center. And my initial edge was that Mrs. Bentley was Blake's mom, so.

"Fine, Mattie, I'll suggest that my mom meets with you inside of the Historical Society office so you can pitch your ideas, which aren't all that bad, but you need to do that thing with your hand at least one more time, if Judy doesn't mind, that is, so?"

"Oh, I have no issue with our little funny boy basically giving you a slippery hand job while you drive it deep in me, Blake, but someone needs to explain to me just who was tweaking my nipples as I was leaning over the retaining wall then, not that I'm complaining. Also, I mean, Mattie, it was pretty exciting with the way you licked my juices off of your hand afterwards, so I guess you can be our side partner now and if you want to post something about your very own method of giving a hand job, well, I'll "like" it and leave a nice comment, so."

"I mean, Judy, did you feel the desire to release a little sex drool while you were going all "ug, ug, ug" and stuff then?"

"Oh, I wasn't going to mention that part because that seems un-natural to me, but yeah, I did, so."

See folks? I told you. Everyone feels something different when visiting the Twisted Tree area.

So, here were my ideas that you just heard Blake say were amazing and long overdue. First, the damn dried-up water well pit opening needed a protective iron bar grate thingy to save the people from any unexpected launches up and over the brick retaining wall. Brilliant, right?

Next, I mean, if the Iron Factory was going to make an iron bar grate thingy anyways, then why not have the Masonry Shop give the old bricks a face lift, right? LOL, a "nip & tuck" is what they called it, I think.

And yep, both of those excellent ideas didn't add up to more than a small handful of Ben Franklin's, so no big deal, right? Well, hold on then, I'm not quite finished spitting out the great ideas.

But I should prep you with another back story about some of my visits to Twisted Tree. I mean, it's not all that much, but I may have a LOL, living (boy)friend there named Jacob.

Not that Jacob is my real boyfriend nor am I his boyfriend, but once we were both curious about gazing deep down into the dark water well pit like everyone else does and in a shared moment, maybe our lips met and maybe that has become something of a normal, maybe. But that's all, other than Jacob's mom works at the Historical Society as well, so. Also, that first time our lips met while peering into the deep darkness of the pit, well, we had help, so my translucent boyfriend fully supports me as I continue to find my own way in the world of the living, so.

"Miss, um, Mattie, I mean, Mr. Jenkins' and Mrs. Bentley are waiting for you in the conference room to hear your proposal, so you may go in now and by the way, keep your lips off of my son, Jacob!"

"Fine, Mrs. Conner, but maybe you should have the same talk with your son Jacob then. Our moments are mutual and shared and maybe we need to bring this conversation to an end right now before we get into any other areas that you might find extremely uncomfortable with, so."

"Well, fine, Mattie, but I'll have you know that I used to wear Denim mini's too, but you should wear leg coverings of some sort (slut), so."

"And I'm sure that you excited many men in your time (neighborhood whore), so."

"Oh, oh, I've excited more than my share of men in my time and never have I let a hard cock go anything other than totally satisfied, so."

"Oh, then I have a pair of footsteps to follow in then, Mrs. Conner. I mean, I haven't, but I might soon, so."

"Well, just see to it that your first steps aren't with my son. Anyways, if Mr. Jenkins' has any man issues after your meeting, I mean, working at the Historical Society is not the most exciting job in the world, so just give me a wink (you twinkie), so."

I mean, I heard Mrs. Conner say to bunch up my Denim mini to enhance the side slit, so.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Mr. Jenkins', I slipped onto your lap as I was placing the print out of my proposal down in front of you, so oops, my bad. Also, my bad for wiggling on my way up on my feet, so."

I mean, print out, bar napkin, hand scribbling, it's all the same thing, right?

"So, as you can see, Mrs. Bentley, I have three additional proposals for the restoration fund raising project, so?"

"Well, Mattie, since Mr. Jenkins' had to run out of the conference room, listen child, I can raise this much money just by retrieving my morning mail in my house coat, so? Also, how many times has my hubby tried to fuck you, Mattie?"

"I mean, Mrs. Bentley, that's just for the iron bar grate thingy from the Iron Factory. Here is the quote from the Masonry Shop to give the old bricks a refreshening "nip & tuck" job, so?"

LOL, the Masonry Shop and Mrs. Bentley have two totally different ideas on what a "nip & tuck" job is, LOL, well, maybe.

"Alright, so now we're up to my deep blue evening gown with a modest cleavage cut, so keep bringing it then, Mattie. Also, how many times has my hubby tried to stick his fat wrinkled cock in your mouth?"

LOL, nope, I was not addressing any of Mrs. Bentley's side questions, so. I mean, there was a "number" as an answer, but who wants to hear 'every single time he sees me, he tries to stick it somewhere", right?

[Huh, sex sounds from just on the other side of the conference room door???]

"Alright, Mrs. Bentley, here comes the big one and I know it's steep cash, so you might have to dig deep into your closet for your most risqué evening gown, but it's the most important thing to me, so."

Wow, I was actually nervous as I slipped her the quote from Paranormal Psychic Pam, a respected ghost whisperer from the east coast.

"Oh, well, now we're talking about my red & black evening gown that is cut down to here, which I call my fair weather gown or 80% cleavage, 40% inner boob for short. Also, if this head shot of her is recent, I mean, well, tell me the rest of the back story and speak loudly to drown out the slurping noises from the Admin sucking off her boss from the boner you lapped dance out of him, so? Also, my hubby still tastes pretty good for his age and I don't hate him, just in case that info is useful to you, Mattie, so?"

"Well, Paranormal Psychic Pam's quote is for two days and includes all travel, meals, lodging, hair, makeup and her producer/camerawoman, Staci. She will attend your fund raiser on that Friday night, where the two of you will give each other constant ego boosts at the microphone and she will perform a nighttime investigation and release the next night right on the grounds of Twisted Tree, which a handful of society members of your choosing will be invited to attend and with any luck, a certain spiritual entity will be freed from the confines of the water well pit and allowed to roam the grounds as he sees fit, so."

"Huh, I mean, Mattie, I'm not calling this a rebound project from your end or anything, but just what do people wear to Twisted Tree, you know, after dark and all, so?"

"Oh, I mean, it's not exactly a lover's lane, but it seems that way from time to time, not that your son, Blake, has ever engaged in such activity, but I will say that shirts tied at the belly button level are quite popular with weather permitting shorts and the bottom of the water well pit probably has more bras in it than our local department store, so?"

"Oh, I mean, a few of our members should be there to make sure our funds are well spent, so I guess that I'm saying that your three ideas are fully accepted and let the Champagne sipping and the wardrobe malfunctions begin then. But, of course, right, Mattie?"

"I get it, Mrs. Bentley, I will remain stationed at the registration table and fend off all of the faggot married men who ask for a personal showing to the Men's Room, so, okay?"

"Thank you, Mattie. And I imagine that your young little body will look good in a nice pair of form fitting jeans, so. Anyways, I mean, the next day, the day of the paranormal walk around in the dark, right?"

"I know all of the best places for a quick paranormal, um, adventure, Mrs. Bentley."

And if you've forgotten already what was just said, it was "project accepted" and nothing about being on the rebound from my ghoulishly naughty boyfriend, who enjoyed tweaking Judy's nipples, but didn't care much for my position with Blake, so.

Oh, and of course, "let the Champagne sipping" begin was said too.

"LOL, I guess if there was ever a time to ask "who put baby in the corner" then this would be it, right sweet stuff? Hi, I'm Paranormal Psychic Pam and you must be Mattie, the one who brought all this together then, right?"

"Well, I am Mattie and all I'm going to say is that you are very beautiful and you have a set of hips that I wasn't expecting at all and there's no point in ignoring that your perfectly crinkled hair has two perfectly placed deep sea blue streaks in it, so?"

"LOL, thanks, I think. And I wasn't expecting to see such a slender body on a, um, Tranny, Trap, simple CD??? Also, I mean, do you duct tape your buns together to keep it that tight then, Mattie?"

"I mean, I'm just Mattie and you know as well as I do that the right pair of Deni jeans has much magic in them, so. However, if a certain entity happens to fill your head with the word "Trap" tomorrow, I mean, you should tell me that then, so. Oh, but don't volunteer to trap me in the bottom of the old water well pit with him."

"LOL, oh, I can tell already that tomorrow night with you dog tailing me will be a lot of fun then, Mattie. Also, are you sure it's a "him" then?"

Ahh, shoot! Nope, I wasn't sure that my transparent Water Well Boyfriend was a him! I mean, I had just figured that the funny boy's back in his day 200 years ago had no means or methods of actually cross dressing and that he had never experienced anyone like me. I mean, there certainly have been funny boy's forever, but come on, how sexy was a boy who wore a pair of bloomers, right? Although bloomers seem to be making a comeback, but not here! I am strictly a hip hugger and a bikini bottom style, oh, Trap! Also, get on my Chang page and ask me out so I can officially claim Trap!

"Well, we'll figure out the "him" or "her" part tomorrow, Mattie, but for tonight, I'm sensing that you will have your hands full with many of the faggot married men here, but you'll not be taking any of them of them home. Your spiritual expressions must be fresh for tomorrow night, understood, Mattie?"

"Hah, well, that's a guarantee, but there is someone here, I mean."

"Oh, and those historical kissy face vibes are crystal clear, Mattie, but I'm sensing that someone has an eye on you about all that, OMG, it's his mother, his mother is here! Oh, oh, LOL, she'll be busy in the parking lot in no time, so you and your loose lips are safe then, Mattie, but not near the red van!"

Well, no one needed to be a psychic to know that, but the red van was new, so.

"Anyways, I need to continue my con, I mean, my extremely expensive and professional mingling, so as I just said, no one but me goes home with you tonight, Mattie, so?"

"What, am I having a major blow out after party then, Paranormal Psychic Pam?"

"LOL, ah, no, but my extorted money is on the fact that your place has much better hair care products and devices then the hotel does. Besides, my producer/camerawoman prefers her privacy when we're on the road and she'll be fine in the hotel alone. Also, she won't be alone, so don't forget me when this Champagne sipping battle of the cleavage event is over, alright Mattie?"

Huh? A girl spending the night at my house? Sold!

But until after I fend off the hoards of horny faggot married men who insist on a personal escort to the restroom hallway, of which, only Jacob received.

[Mwah, smooch, smack, smooch, ummah]

"Why did you wear such tight jeans tonight, Mattie?"

"Well, for starters, this! But listen, Jacob, soon, alright? I mean, soon."

[Mwah, smooch, smack, smooch, ummah, fumble with jeans button]

"Alright, Jacob, that's enough for now, whew, I mean, it's going to happen, I promise, but not tonight and most certainly not in the restroom, so?"

"Fine, Mattie, but how about outside? I work for Mr. Lawrence occasionally and I noticed that he drove his red van here tonight and he might let me have the keys for a few minutes, so?"

LOL, now wouldn't that be quite the double date then, right? Although that would make for one wild meme, LOL, right?

"Jacob, I mean, I think Mr. Lawrence forgot to lock the side sliding door on his red van, so just head out there and swing the sliding open and I'll be right behind you, alright?"

I mean, I had to get rid of him, right? He was wearing me down and whatever might happen between us was not going to happen in the men's room of the Civic Center.

Besides, apparently, that was reserved for Mr. Bentley, LOL, if you thought like Mr. Bentley did. Who seemed to replace Jacob in a flash, by the way.

"I mean, the wife said we could have a 3-way then, Mattie, so?"

"Oh, I mean, would Mrs. Bentley even be home for this 3-way then, Mr. Bentley?"

"Who cares, all that matters is that I get to fag fuck you a couple of times, Mattie, so? Also, what the hell do they make jeans out of these days? They're not even moving down!"

LOL, it's called a belt! CD's wear belts for a reason! But I would remove it if Traps don't wear belts, so chime in, folks. Well, not for a Men's Room date, but for another type of date, beltless!

"Ugh, Mr. Bentley, go wait in the center stall and start stroking yourself hard then and wait for me until I give the secret "knock, knock" signal then. Also, take your necktie off and wrap it around your eyes like a blind fold and hold your pose. I'm shy, so. And no talking!"

Seriously, LOL, he fell for that? Also, seriously, can't a Trap make it out of the restroom hallway without being propositioned? Again!

"Look Mattie, so what if I like things different? All I'm asking for is a 3-way where I get to nail you from either position and then a man of your choice sneaks up behind me and makes me the real man in the middle, like a man sandwich, so?"

"Oh, jeez, Mr. Kline, I mean, would you be willing to suck me off first so I don't have any embarrassing release while you have me on my back? I mean, I'm shy and squirting my funny boy stuff on your front would be very embarrassing for me, so?"

"Oh, hell yeah, I would! I just like cock, no matter how I get it, so?"

"Well, I mean, we might as well go the entire roleplaying way then, so remove your necktie and cover your eyes with it and while you're doing that, I'll slip into the center stall and wait for you and to get it as a true role play, knock twice and get with it then, but keep your blind fold because I'm shy, so? And no talking!"

12