Twisted Tree 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seriously, LOL, he fell for that? And seriously, how I managed to slip past him as he fumbled with his necktie was a miracle, I think. I mean, yeah, sure, I poked my head into the restroom door a few moments later, but just to hear the sounds of sexual sucking and groaning and not because I was already labelled as a voyeur earlier in this story, so.

Also, huh, all was well in the center stall, I guess, LOL, so I peed while I was in there.

"Well now."

"Hush, whispers only, Mr. Williams. There is a relationship in making going on in here as you can clearly hear, so whispers only. They were on a blind date and now they're, well, they are knee deep in it, so."

"(I like to leave it right in the middle of the valley crack, right at the top so that it runs down, so?)"

"(No pushy, pushy then, Mr. Williams?)"

"(Well, I mean, sometimes the heat of the moment takes over, so?)"

I mean, LOL, his hand was busy, so I had to remove his necktie for him and make it into a blind fold. Also, I mean, one of those two faggots could have thought to lock the center stall door closed, but nope.

"(No talking and you win, Mr. Williams, so push forward all that you want to.)"

And nope, that was not a voyeur moment for me. I mean, I may have helped with a little maneuvering because I had to switch up Mr. Kline from his kneeling position in front of Mr. Bentley to a seating position on the toilet and then spin Mr. Bentley around so he thought I was wrecking my mouth, right?

"(You said you would suck me off, Mr. Kline, so get with it, LOL, again."

And then I had to push Mr. Bentley forward a little to line things up.

"(Wreck my mouth, Mr. Bentley and never mind that I reached around and finger bang you at the same time.)"

And lastly, LOL, once again, I had to use my hand on Mr. Williams like I did with Blake a few weeks ago to line things up! With no hand licking, of course.

"(Take me deep, Mr. Williams, bang me deep.)"

LOL, three blind men in a little row boat, right? Ahh, boat, center stall, it's all the same thing.

"Oh, and where have you been, child? Paranormal Psychic Pam, give our little funny boy a breath smell check then!"

[Sniff, sniff, mwah, ummah, smack, oomph, mwah, ooh, soft]

"He's clean and man juice free, Mrs. Bentley. And his tongue is like silk, so."

"Oh, I know, I mean, who do you think helped me wiggle into this evening gown? Anyways, tonight has been very successful and the money is flowing in, so one of you should bury your face in my cleavage for 30 seconds while we're hidden from view in the restroom hallway or something, so?"

"LOL, should we tag team her, Mattie?"

"Go, Paranormal Psychic Pam!"

I mean, I never said that I didn't like boobs, so. Not to mention, I mean, not only do I look good in jeans, I mean, my tongue feels like silk, right?

Oh, LOL and as for the red van situation with my Jacob and his mom and her lover, well, I wasn't sure at the time, but there were plenty of whispers going around after I finally made it out of the restroom hallway. And a few screams from the parking lot, as I understand things.

End Twisted Tree 01

12