Twisted Tree 02

Story Info
Ronnie needs help pitching his tent at Twisted Tree.
2.1k words
3
854
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twisted Tree 02

"Well, it's not like I'm frustrated or anything, Jimmy!"

"Well, as I remember it, Ronnie, LOL, you frustrated the entire Basketball team back in the day when you declined to be their Ball Boy, but I can clearly see your frustration today. You have to stake down all four corners of your tent before you prop up the tent poles, otherwise you're chasing your tail, LOL, which the entire Basketball team was doing, I mean, as I remember it. Anyways, I assume this is all code for me to finish setting up your tent then, hmmm?"

"Well, if someone doesn't help me, I mean, I'm going to miss the entire outdoor séance and spiritual cleansing of the Twisted Tree area, so?"

I mean, they should put "stake down the corners of the tent first" in the owner's manual or something! Jeez.

[Pull, pound, pound, pound, pound, swish, swoosh, prop, snap, prop, snap, smack, stretch, stretch]

"Ta, da, here, one overnight paranormal investigation and cleansing home, sweet, home, so?"

"Well, I've always appreciated you anyways, Jimmy, so?"

"Oh, is that code for I should retrieve your stuff from your truck then, Ronnie?"

"I mean, bottled water is heavy, but you can leave the microwave in the back of my truck. I don't see any electricity here at Twisted Tree anyways, but as a pay back, I mean, you could stop around later if you feel any sparks, that is if you don't fall under the spiritual spell of Psychic Paranormal Pam before too long, so?"

[Blink, blink, blink, blink]

Yea, my eye batting needs work, so what? I have other assets and talents, so.

"And don't forget my body pillow, Jimmy! I'll need it to hug when the released entities try to lift and float me away, so."

I mean, this stupid "must be seen" gig was so last minute that nobody had time to properly prepare for it, but when a national known ghost whisperer flies into town and turns the Hair Salon on its heels with her half a day appointment to perfectly crinkle style her hair, I mean, you had to be there, even if you're afraid of the dark. And ghosts.

"Hey, you were at the Hair Salon yesterday, right?"

"Well, I go there on a regular basis and it's not like I was measuring you up for an authentic black leather Corset with actual rawhide draw string ties in the back and with bright red thread accents on every seam and very pronounced and firm cups with a deep "V" cut in the front from the Leather Shop, so?"

"Huh, well then, just who will squeeze me into such a fancy Corset then, huh? And you are?"

Seriously? Psychic Paranormal Pam not only has perfectly crinkled hair with two perfectly placed deep blue sea streaks and a set of hips that only Suzie from the Pizza Shop could rival, I mean, and then she has a diamond stud in her front tooth too?

"Oh, sorry, I'm Ronnie and my gender expression depends on the day and situation. I also already know that you are Psychic Paranormal Pam, so I'm sure you have no shortage of men around here who can make you go all "ugh, ooh, ugh, ooh, tighter, ooh, ugh, hey, watch it buster, ugh, ooh" or something like that, so."

"Well, I'm sensing from the breezes of the forever trapped entities of Twisted Tree that your man should make me go all "ugh, ooh, ugh, ooh, tighter, ooh, ugh, hey, watch it buster, ugh, ooh", so where is he then, Ronnie?"

"I mean, Jimmy is not my man, but with what you bring to the party, I mean, I'm sure Jimmy will help you squeeze into this fancy Corset just as soon as he finished carrying my sleeping bag and makeup Vanity table from my truck. And I had to guess at the size of your hips for the matching black leather Capri pants because you were sitting down in the Hair Salon chair, so."

Oh, my size guess was spot on from how I was stalking, I mean, admiring her as she sat for Mildred to get her perfectly crinkled hair with the two blue streaks done, so. Also, LOL, boy did Jimmy miss out when Psychic Paranormal Pam changed her pants right in front of me, which pretty much confused my gender expression for that night. But, LOL, he was more than willing to chip in and help out just as soon as he arrived back at the tent that I pitched.

"Oh, well, I mean, wow, this thing is serious, so I may have to push back on you with my knee like they do in the western movies, Miss Psychic Paranormal Pam, so?"

"Please, just call me Psychic Paranormal Pam, Jimmy. And you can feel my butt up with your knee if you tell me true about you and Ronnie then, so? Also, Ronnie, make sure my thong straps show all the way around. So, Jimmy, you were saying then?"

"Oh, I mean, we..."

Seriously? Jimmy was actually going to try to answer that! Seriously!

"Alright, alright, alright, fine, Psychic Paranormal Pam, I mean, my gender expressions have favored Jimmy a few times in the past, but with limits, so? I mean, I have a way to express a certain gender expression and Jimmy says that he can't live without it, so let's get on with the pulling and all of the "ugh, ooh, ugh, ooh, tighter, ooh, ugh, hey, watch it buster, ugh, ooh", shall we then?"

"[Air kiss] well, close enough, Ronnie, alright then, LOL, I've never said this before, LOL, but knee me up, Jimmy! And make sure you are in proper position, producer/camerawoman, Staci."

Huh, I mean, that flood light mounted on producer/camerawoman, Staci's camera was bright! Which means everyone outside of my tent could basically see the silhouettes of our every body movement, which may have looked "bondage sex from behind" with the added kinky twist of Jimmy's bent leg as he humped Psychic Paranormal Pam with his knee, which was also fine as long as no one on the outside of tent could hear all of the "ugh, ooh, ugh, ooh, tighter, ooh, ugh, hey, watch it buster, ugh, ooh" sounds that were bellowing from the perfectly round mouth of Psychic Paranormal Pam, right?

[Clap, clap, applause, woot, hoot, holla, woot, applause, hoot, pull it, clap, push it, woot, holla]

"Jimmy, ugh, ugh, ooh, ugh, ooh, tighter, ooh, ugh, hey, watch it buster, ugh, ooh, ugh, ooh, so, how is it looking then Ronnie?"

"My gender expression is quite confused right now, Psychic Paranormal Pam, so."

"LOL, you're funny, Ronnie, but everyone likes boobs, especially when they being squeezed out like toothpaste, ugh, ooh, ugh, ooh, tighter, ooh, ugh, hey, watch it buster, ugh, ooh, ugh, ooh, OMG, air."

LOL, like toothpaste! Which she wasn't wrong about.

I mean, it's just totally unfair that a woman can look that great in certain clothing and hair, but to spin around to show it all off, that's just mean!

"Wow, ooh la, la, thanks, Jimmy. Oh, oh my, um, Jimmy, (OMG, there so many hard cocks at Twisted Tree tonight), I mean, I suppose we'll give you and Ronnie some privacy to explore the current phase of his gender expression of the moment and your current state of tent pitching, but it seems to me that, well, Ronnie, you have too many clothes on right now, so."

Well, that was just a crazy thing for her to say as I had already peeled down to my workout shorts by then so.

"I mean, Ronnie, I don't know how to argue with a woman that I just knee humped, so?"

"Oh, Jimmy, I mess around, well, we have messed around before and this is totally messing with my gender expressions right now, so, wow, I don't want to mess around with ghosts right now, so?"

"Well, maybe tonight we could get inside of your sleeping back tonight, not that I'm complaining about how you like to hump yourself off with my bare leg as you suck me off like has been our normal in the past, so."

See? This why I had to jump into the conversation above when Jimmy tried to speak! He needs to learn how to shut it and take what he gets, for Pete's sakes!

"Ooh, ooh, we want that! We want that on film! You can do him in the butt later, Jimmy. Get into position producer/camerawoman, Staci and capture my toothpaste boobs as you move the camera angle. Action!"

[Clap, clap, applause, woot, hoot, holla, woot, applause, hoot, ooh, ooh, ahh, ahh, clap]

Well, it's sort of my specialty and all to lay bottomless on Jimmy's bare legs and get my fair share of the end results and it didn't even bother me to drop my shorts and my undies on film. I mean, my hoodie protected my face, right? I mean, I didn't think about that silent movie silhouette thing from the bright flood light of producer/camerawoman, Staci's camera, but it was quickly too late to worry about that as I stripped in the highlighted shadows.

[Hmm, ooh, slender boy body, ahh, fap, fap, fap, clap, slap, to the left, spin, ooh, bend over further]

"OMG, OMG, producer/camerawoman, Staci, Ronnie is panting and humping like a bitch in heat, swing your camera around and capture his precious face! And my leather pressurized boobs. Action!"

[Fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, ooh, ahh, action, fap, action, fap, fap, hey, is that little Ronny Rutherford?]

Well, Psychic Paranormal Pam and producer/camerawoman, Staci must secretly be men because they were out, LOL, almost as fast as Jimmy was out. I mean, it's always blow and go, right?

[Clap, clap, applause, woot, hoot, holla, woot, applause, hoot, ooh, ooh, ahh, ahh, clap]

LOL and as soon as producer/camerawoman, Staci switched off the bright flood light for her camera.

[Ahh, come on, it was getting good, boo, turn the lights back on, hey, is that little Ronny Rutherford?]

And then all hell came close to busting loose, LOL

[Charlie, was that your son, Jimmy running out of the bondage sex tent then?]

"Alright, what's all this I hear about someone setting up an impromptu drive-in movie over here? And oh my, is it a porno movie with as many wrinkled old fat cocks you old faggots have in your hands then?"

Oh, so you can just speak through thin nylon tents then, huh? I mean, not that she speaking to me, LOL, yet.

"Mrs. Bentley, is that you, Mrs. Bentley?"

"The one and only, child. Who is hiding in this tent then when I have pulled together such an amazing outdoor séance and entities cleansing paranormal investigation? Speak up!"

"Hush, Mrs. Bentley or you will wake the dead, LOL, which might be why we are all here anyways, but listen, it's me, Ronnie or as you might remember, little Ronny Rutherford and I need some help. I can't step outside of the tent right now or even lift the front flap, but listen, do you see a black and brown backpack near my bondage sex tent? I need some fresh undies, so?"

Oh, so Mrs. Bentley just whips the tent flap open then? But at least she had my backpack of undies in her hand. I mean, she didn't need to whip it at me, but she came to my rescue, so.

"I mean, I could have squeezed into such a fancy Corset back in my day, fem boy, but I'm glad that you brought a proper nighttime investigation outfit for Psychic Paranormal Pam to wear tonight. Anyways, get dressed and mingle around little Ronny Ronnie Rutherford, but keep your clothes on around my lousy hubby, alright? I mean, I know he has texting you tonight and trust me, it's not to ask you to cut our grass next weekend, so?"

"Well, hand me my Capri jeans and I promise, Mrs. Bentley, all he said in his sexting was that he dared me to do was to meet him inside of the last remaining foundation bricks and to count the wrinkle rings on his dick, so. Besides Mrs. Bentley, with those paranormal investigation shorts that you're wearing tonight in combination with your tied shirt which brings your fat and meaty boobs to the fore front like that, I mean????"

"Well, it's none of your business that I've taken three men and two spiritual entities, Ronnie, but I wouldn't be mad if you counted the hubby's wrinkle rings slowly, so? Anyways, close the tent flap around me as you leave since you and your silent drive-in movie has drawn a crowd of horny men, Ronnie."

Um, so, there is such a thing as a reverse, on hands and knees, tent glory hole thing then? And I'm not saying anything about how her bare bottom completely filled the tent opening as she backed up and stuck it through the opening, but I hope I can wiggle and shake it that well when I'm her age, so.

End Twisted Tree 02