Twisted Tree 04

Story Info
Danni meets the his share of the original family.
2.1k words
5
1k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twisted Tree 04

"Oh, wow, you look like you're seen a ghost, sweetie, which I know isn't saying much for what's been happening down here at Twisted Tree, but what gives? Oh, and I'm Mrs. Bentley and I'm pretty much responsible for all this, so?"

"I mean, Mrs. Bentley, I just wanted to have a few private words with my friend Alex over there by the last remaining farmhouse foundation bricks, which was going pretty well, but some weird breeze kept blowing my short, pleated skirt up, but it's a pretty clam night, so I got a little freaked out, that's all. Anyways, I know who you are, Mrs. Bentley. You and my mom used to be friends before my idiot uncle "accidently" banged you from behind in the Civic Center during a fund raiser event a couple of years ago. I mean, my mom isn't really mad at you, but that "within the family" thing, right? I mean, I'm Danny Dunn, or as you can see, I'm Danni now, so."

"Oh, well, I hold fund raiser after fund raiser, so I can't keep up with who is seduced by my wardrobe malfunctions, but enough about your uncle Paul, what happened next after some ghostly entity lifted your short skirt then? And do your undies have a wet spot then? Our hired paranormal investigator, Psychic Paranormal Pam needs to know about that stuff, so?"

I mean, my conversation with Alex was pretty intense, so it could been from that or some spooky, yet horny faggot ghost, I guess. Although, I suppose that's why cross dressers wear such short skirts in the first place, LOL, quick and easy access, right?

Also, hi, I'm Danni and it was the first time that I had worn such a short skirt, but with the outdoor séance that was happening at Twisted Tree, I mean, why not, right? Besides, I really like to wear tall socks, so,

"Well, I mean, what happened next was even stranger than my skirt lifting from the breeze that wasn't there. I mean, whew, it felt like a, um, I mean, Mrs. Bentley, someone was feeding something into my mouth, but from an upside angle and I swear, there were no tree branches above my head for Alex or some other random guy to be hanging upside down from, so that's why I'm white as a ghost!"

"Well, weird things have been going on here at Twisted Tree all night, so if you swallowed and then lived to talk about it, I mean, that's just spooky man juice under the bridge then, right? Also, we're low on condoms, so what do you have on you then, Danni?"

"I mean, I'll trade you for my 24-pack of condoms for one un-snapping and re-snapping of your bra, so?"

"Bra snaps are your thing then, funny boy? Follow me, funny boy and no pushing forward, LOL, less than three times, LOL."

I mean, Mrs. Bentley basically just snatched the condom box from my hands, so it just felt like a trade tie to follow her to an orange tent then.

[Tent flap slowly opens]

"Don't mind the blind folded men on the tent floor, Danni, but Psychic Paranormal Pam came close to suggesting that three of us cuckhold our hubby's tonight to appease the spirits who haven't had or witnessed sex in 200 years, so."

"Oh, I mean, did you ask for an explanation for that then, Mrs. Bentley?"

"Hah! Darla, Irene and myself heard blind fold and tie your hubby's up for the night and then everything went silent, so."

[Unsnap, snap, push forward, unsnap, snap, push forward, unsnap, snap, push forward]

"Huh, so you have something then, Danni? I mean, there are a few others like you here tonight and they don't seem to have so much, not I'm the Twisted Tree guest inspector or anything, so."

"I work with what I was given, Mrs. Bentley, so, wow, I guess bra backs are my thing then! It was always just a thought before, so?"

"Alright then, I'm glad I could help bring out another side of your persona then, Danni. Can I leave you with the cuckolded hubby's then, hmm?"

I mean, I guess cuckolded men take care of their own business then?

"(They'll ruin my skirt and my undies, Mrs. Bentley!)"

"LOL, take them off then, Danni, bye."

"What? Who is there? Honey, is that you? I promise, I haven't removed my blind fold since we arrived and you stuck in this tent! Honey?"

"Hush, Mr. Bentley, it's me, Danni from the neighborhood and your wife showed into your Twisted Tree tent so I could check up on you, but your blind fold must stay in place, alright?"

"Aha, aha, aha, I obey! But wait, are you before 4pm Danny or after 5pm Danni? Not that I don't want to fuck you both ways, so?"

"LOL, well, it's close to midnight and we're at Twisted Tree on the night of the big outdoor nighttime séance that your wife sponsored with the help of Psychic Paranormal Pam, so let's just say that I'm more like a Midnight Slut Danni and leave it at that then."

"Aha, aha, aha, aha, aha."

"Ah-ahh, keep your blind fold on, Mr. Bentley. Now since your busty wife needs her privacy for a few moments, I mean, did you want me suck you off or would you prefer to whack yourself off and soak my backsides then, Mr. Bentley? And who are these other two cucks then?"

Yeah, whoever Kevin Kline and Bill Williams were, right? I mean, if you're into being cucked, I mean, you shouldn't even have a name then, right? But, LOL, it sure was easy to move them about and arrange them so they were all satisfied! I think. I mean, it was my first attempt at arranging three men, which wasn't anything like arranging flowers, so.

"...sixty-one, sixty-two, huh, sixty-three then."

"Aha, aha, aha, that feels amazing, Danni, but how are you talking to me at the same time you're working my dick then? And what you counting, Danni? How many times I gagged you with my fat cock?"

"Oh, I'm a trained ventriloquist, Mr. Bentley. And I'm counting your cock wrinkles. I think sixty-three is pretty standard for a man of your age, so."

"Oh, well, I'm about to count how times you gulp and swallow then, Danni!"

Well, gag, choke, drizzle, it's all the same thing, right? Besides, that was Mr. Kline's problem to deal with, so.

"Well, just how old are you, fem boy? I expected much more sissy juice than a drizzle! Not to mention that it's tastes like you're 62, so? Also, how did you arrange us so I suck your sissy dick and so you could pound my ass at the same time then, huh?"

"Oh, I'm a trained contortionist, Mr. Kline, wait, and I have two dicks, one regular and one sissy, so?"

"Ahh, I'm in love then."

I mean, I've heard that a few people have been born with an extra, so.

"And how about you, Mr. Williams? I mean, I'm sorry that I've had a few boyfriends in the past, but I'm still a little tight, right?"

"Oh, you're perfect! I mean, at my age, I mean, I would have never gotten inside of a 19 years old cross dresser who didn't have a few boyfriends before, so, that was perfect! But you might want to up your game with your skin care. Hanging onto your back while I drove home my nail, I mean, no offense, but your back feels like it's about 62, so."

Well, I was still fully dressed and dry and they weren't, so my job was done!

"Damn it, Danni, where have you been? And what made me pass out near the farmhouse foundation?"

"Oh, Alex {mwah], oh, we were in it hot and heavy and you know that man thing, all the blood rushes downstairs, right? Anyways, Alex, you just got a little light headed, so I let you rest up. I mean, it's not like a spiritual entity made you pass out so he could have his way with my mouth or anything, but listen, I mean, I can clearly see that you've met Psychic Paranormal Pam, again, based on the "man blood flow" issue and all, so?"

"Oh, um, ug, well, hm, I mean, well, the woman is investigating in a seriously crazy Corset and her boobs are squishing out like toothpaste, so!"

"LOL, it's alright, Alex, I understand and LOL, I'll take the head start."

"Meaning tonight is the night then, Danni?"

"Well, I was going to stick to my normal and cock tease a nut out you just so you would have some relief, but after what I just witnessed, I mean, Alex, if I'm going to have sex, then I want it with someone who still has smooth and tight skin, so?"

"Whoa, whoa, Danni, you mean sex as in "not" dry humping while hugging it out then?"

"All the way, Alex, make me naked and it's just you, me and this spooky entity who is desperate to peek up my skirt, so?"

"Well, I mean, you've teased me for like ever, so you should blow me first then, so?"

"Well, I think the spooky entity has a lock on that, but it will still be a 3-way, Alex, so?"

Yea, guys hear 3-way and nothing else matters, right?

"But I'm bigger, right Danni?"

"Ugh, uhf, oomph, ow, aha, ag, ug, nay, ug, oh."

"Hah, I knew it, but how are you reaching back to tickle me from the backside then, Danni?"

"Ag, ow, oomph, ug, ooh, awl, oh, oomph."

"Swing around, producer/camerawoman, Staci, we got a 4-way with two livings and two dead, so. Oh, hi, don't stop on my account, oh, well then, I just met you, Mr. Handsy over there! Anyways, as a formal introduction, hi, I'm Psychic Paranormal Pam and your cute little boyfriend is working the hell out his first cock of the dead! And that's probably just Great Granddaddy Chester finger banging your butt, so carry on."

"Ugh, uhf, oomph, ow, aha, ag, ug, nay, ug, oh."

"Yeah, sweetie, you're getting with it alright, but let him poke your cheek out a little on the camera angle side, so."

"Ugh, uhf, oomph, ow, aha, ag, ug, nay, ug, oh."

"Well, what does it matter if the living and dead taste the same? Isn't this your first blow job anyways then? And LOL, 4-way?"

"Ugh, uhf, oomph, ow, aha, ug, ug, oh, ooh, ag, nay, hm, hm, ug, nay, ug, oh."

"LOL, yeah, your boyfriend has pretty smooth and wrinkle free skin down there, so. Also, you were to tight for him and he's done, so."

"Ugh, uhf, oomph, ow, aha, ug, ug, oh, ooh, ag, nay, hm, hm, ug, nay, ug, oh."

"Hah, like Great Grandaddy Chester hasn't waited to "take over" for over 150 years, so."

"Ugh, uhf, oomph, ow, aha, ow, ag, ow, ug, nay, ug, oh."

"LOL, my squished toothpaste boobs may have chipped in, but that's a nice backside you have going on back there, Danni. That's pounding material, so?"

"Ow, ow, ow, ag, ug, ag, ooh, oomph, nay, ug."

"Oh, oh my, funny boys are that naughty then?"

I mean, people should wear bells on their shoes when walking around Twisted Tree, so.

"What's that sissy need now, Psychic Paranormal Pam? He's been crying since Great Grandma Greta blew his skirt up to get a peek at his good stuff, which might not be all bad as the good stuff, so?"

"Oh, hey, Mrs. Bentley, I mean, perfect timing then. I mean, he's been spiritually taking it pretty good now for quite a few minutes and I think he wants to, um, wear your bra then????"

"Ow, ow, ow, ag, ug, ag, ooh, ag, hg, hg, ag, oomph, nay, ug."

"Oh, oh, I understand now, he wants to blow his fem boy juice "into" your bra at the same time that Granddaddy Chester blows into his extremely tight ass and as, um, oh, it's Jerimiah wrecking his mouth, so at the same time as Jerimiah finishes off with the wrecking of his mouth, so?"

"Oh, well, I mean I did like how he poked around back there when he fooling around with my bra earlier tonight, but Psychic Paranormal Pam, by the time I get off, I mean, it will all be over here. I mean, men, right? Living or dead, they blow too quickly, so?"

[Swoosh, woosh, swish]

"Huh, wait, where did my bra go then?"

"Oh, I think Great Grandma Greta snatched it off of you and put it on because it seems to be bobbing up and down just underneath his equipment, which you were definitely right about! Are you getting all of this producer/camerawoman, Staci? And is everyone, um, floating???"

And everyone came together like one big happy family, literally!

End Twisted Tree 04