Twisted Tryst: Usha Vren's Story

Story Info
A galactic crime queen cheats on her don.
2.3k words
3.88
963
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scixxxfi
scixxxfi
49 Followers

Part 1

Vorg Brutika ran the Shadow Entity with a brutal iron fist. These galactic mafias terrorized every system they did "business" in. They dealt in drugs, slave deals, murder and assassinations. They were full-fledged violent criminal syndicates, and Vorg was a cut-throat crime lord.

Usha Vren, or just Usha for short, was Vorg's "Unicorn". Every crime lord had one, a human woman kept close to him both as a lover, and as alluring side candy to have around at all times. At every drug deal, double cross, and murder, Usha was right there at his side, smirking in satisfaction and thrilled by the sinister entertainment.

Usha was tall and voluptuous, with brunette hair and sun kissed olive skin. Perfect red lips and nails at all times. She stayed mostly nude except for gold adornments that dripped from her body, and of course, four-inch platform sandals that clicked with every step.

Despite her unreal beauty, she had become quite depraved after being with Vorg for some time. She giggled in delight at some of the double crosses and murders, especially of other women she saw as competition.

Vorg on the other hand, was repulsive both inside and out. It was difficult to imagine this sinister couple's sex life, since Vorg was disgusting to look at, and it was mostly a mystery how his species' sex organs worked. Vorg became immediately insecure and enraged at any questions about their bizarre relationship, and he swiftly killed anyone he felt threatened by.

Vorg sat slumped in his throne, tapping his foot impatiently. He was flanked by fat, toad-like alien guards, clad in heavy brass armor. Usha was laying lazily next to him on comfortable red bedding, in her usual pampered and scantily clad state.

Rugan was a tall, muscular bearded brute with a scarred face, curly blonde hair and cold blue eyes. He stepped before Vorg and greeted him.

Usha's eyes popped open. She looked surprisingly allured by him. She tended to notice attractive human men, and frequently had flings with them under Vorg's radar. She caught herself instantly and wiped the expression from her face. Her eyes shifted over to Vorg.

Vorg spoke unprompted: "Is it done?"

"It's done." Rugan replied.

He retrieved a delivery receipt from his pocket and flashed it to Vorg.

"10,000 pounds of Ultra-Nectar. Delivered to dealer #Z65798."

Vorg nodded quietly. Usha raised an eyebrow.

A drug runner? She thought to herself. Not as sinister as what she usually preferred. She had acquired a taste for assassins and mid-level mafia moguls, but he would do.

Rugan went on, "And.. about payment?"

"Of course." Vorg replied. And he motioned to Usha.

She came to her feet and walked slowly to Rugan. As she approached him, his eyes widened to take her in. The infamous Usha Vren, in all her deadly beauty, was an incredible sight. He stared at her with want. Just looking at her made him hard.

The energy was palpable enough for Vorg to notice.

He barked at Usha. "Hurry up!"

With a devilish smirk Usha extended her hand and gave him a thick wad of credits. Then turned without a word and laid down again next to Vorg.

"I'll contact you if I need your services again." Vorg said, and Rugan nodded without a word.

Before he turned to leave, he took one last fiery look at Usha. She was staring right back at him with wide, intense eyes. Once he had left the chamber he looked down at the wad of credits and found a note stuffed into it. It read:

"Room 676. Tonight. Come alone. Be ready. -- Usha"

Her handwriting was surprisingly girly for a woman with such murderous tendencies. Rugan felt his blood pressure rise at the invitation. Tonight was going to be a wild night.

He had no idea.

Part 2

He looked around nervously as he rang the doorbell to room 676. This had better not be a trap.

He tapped his foot anxiously and the door slowly opened. It was Usha at the door. She peeked her head out and without speaking to him, scanned the area suspiciously. Once she felt safe, she clutched his shirt and dragged him inside, quickly shutting the door.

Once inside, her room was dark but eloquently decorated. She had quite feminine tastes for a woman in such a brutal profession. He gawked at her as she stood before him.

She was naked except for gold high-heeled sandals and a sheen, thinner-than-air white gown that draped from her shoulders down to her feet. This "robe" was nearly transparent and covered nothing. It must have been what she lounged in the evenings with.

She was just as gorgeous and tantalizing as in the chamber before. And just like before, he was hard at the sight of her. Usha could tell. His long, thick cock bulged through his loose pants.

Without a word, she stripped him down quickly, pulling his pants down to his ankles and lighting up in delight at the sight of his incredible, long erect cock. He was naked now. She grasped his cock in her hand and strutting confidently in those high heels, walked him to the bed, like a horse being led to its stable.

He was a massive man, and his body was a thick slab of muscle. Usha, seemingly unfazed by his size, flung him onto the bed by his penis. It was a fun humiliation. He had to fight every urge not to grab her and just sink his dick into her, but he let her have control for the time being. It thrilled them both, and a tryst like this one deserved some erotic play first.

She stood alongside the bed as he was sprawled out on his back. He stroked his cock slowly and waved it at her, taunting her to come to him. She stared at him, admiring his body with lustful eyes.

Usha shrugged the thin robe off her shoulders, and it fell in a crumpled pile around her feet. She slipped off her sandals. Then, she raised her leg up and hovered her bare foot over his chest. In a seductively erotic gesture, she dragged her toes across his chest. The searing hot move ignited Rugan, turning him on beyond belief.

In an instant, he grabbed her foot, surprising her. Her eyes popped open, and she looked at him furiously. She wasn't used to being surprised, and she preferred to dominate during sex.

He began to sensually massage her foot in his strong hands. Slowly bringing it to his face, he gently kissed the soft sole of her foot and bottoms of her toes. Usha's expression immediately softened. It felt incredible. She felt her temperature rise and her skin get hot.

This was surprisingly sensual behavior for two criminals. But their soft foreplay was coming to an end, and their tryst was heating up.

In an instant, Usha's desire boiled over. She seized his cock in her hands and wrapped her juicy lips around it. Rugan howled in pleasure and thrust his head back. What a lucky guy he was. He looked across her bedroom to a well-placed mirror. Right there before his eyes was the gorgeous, infamous Usha Vren with a mouthful of his cock. What a sight.

His muscles tensed and he knew right away why she was so well known. He swirled her clit with his fingers. She was dripping wet and hot to the touch. He dragged her over to him until her pussy hovered over his mouth and went to town on her. Tonguing and sucking her clit amorously.

Meanwhile, Usha looked like she may suck his brains out through his cock. She could feel his heavy heartbeat through her lips. It was so hard and tight it felt like it may burst in her mouth at any second.

Rugan couldn't take it any longer. He had to fuck her. He laid behind her on his side and raised her leg high. His monster dick looked like it would rip her to shreds. He slid into her slowly, feeling every inch. Usha gasped for air and grit her teeth intensely. She was overwhelmed, and taking him pushed her to her absolute limits.

He pumped his cock in and out of her greedily. She clutched the sheets with white knuckles and held on for dear life. He held her hips firmly and savored the sound of her moans. Usha's plan to be dominant had obviously failed. He was smashing her like a fruit.

Once he had gotten enough of her like this, he rolled her onto her back. He leaned over her and sucked her tits lovingly, sucking her soft nipples and flicking them with is tongue until they became firm. Usha laid back and let him enjoy them, she needed the break from his cock nearly splitting her in half. She ran her fingers sensually through his hair. Calming him like an out-of-control animal.

He turned her again and took her from behind. She yelped as his impossibly long dick disappeared inside her completely, and he scrambled her insides. Her tits swung wildly and she clutched the headboard in her fingers, nearly breaking it. Her pussy was battered to a numb, wet pulp of pink flesh. Sweat rolled off their bodies now. Usha had underestimated him. He was brutally fucking her brains out, and she was loving every last second.

Finally, he rolled her onto her back and pinned her down. He grabbed his dick and slid into her again, this time dominating her from the top. She was exhausted. With what strength she had left, she squeezed his hips with her legs and feet, calling out to him, begging him to finish her off.

Her moaning and calling out to him was pushing him over the edge. He kept fucking her with long, pummeling strokes, grunting like an animal. But he knew he was past his limits and about to cum. She called out to him one last time and he felt his cock begin to erupt. She gripped him tighter with her legs and feet, not letting him go. Rugan's eyes widened as the realization came over him. She wanted him to finish inside her.

Now, cheating with Vorg's personal Unicorn was risky enough, he shuddered to think what would happen if Vorg were to catch them like this. But shooting a hot load of cum into the famous Usha Vren? This was a real thrill. A once in a lifetime opportunity. She clung to him with her fingers and cried out to him louder, begging him to cum.

He didn't last a second longer. His muscles tensed and his back arched as a hot gush of cum burst out of him into her. He fucked through his orgasm and she moaned in satisfaction. When he had finally drained his cock of all he had for her, he slowly slid out and rolled off of her. The couple looked down in amazement as a dribble of white cum rolled out of her smashed pussy, then down her shaking leg.

The two laughed with satisfaction. What a fierce fucking, and what a lovely finish. She curled up next to him, kissing his mouth and gently caressing his still pulsing cock, congratulating him on a job well done. His chest swelled with pride.

Their warm moment wouldn't last long.

They were interrupted by a sinister laugh. A secret panel in the wall slid open. Behind it was Vorg, flanked by his entourage of guards.

He had seen everything.

The surprised couple snapped upright in the bed. Usha's eyes widened with terror and her face turned to dread. Her eyes shifted to Rugan, then back to Vorg. She suddenly pushed away from Rugan and blurted out:

"He forced me to do it. He threatened me. Kill him!"

Rugan was dumbfounded how quickly Usha had betrayed him, turning from amorous lover to signing his execution warrant. He was so dumbstruck he couldn't even respond. He looked back over at Vorg nervously.

"What are you waiting for, Vorg? I said kill him!!" Usha was inching her way off the bed.

Vorg simply stared at her coldly with no response. Without a word, he raised a thin pipe to his lips and blew on it forcefully.

A tiny dart sailed across the room and sunk into Usha's breast. She yelped, more in surprise than pain. She looked down in confusion. A dart? What was the point of this? It didn't look like enough to kill her.

Usha looked again. In the base of the dart was a small, round glass vial filled with bright green liquid. She watched in dread as the contents of the vial slowly seeped into her.

Rugan scrambled away from her and rolled off the bed. It soon became apparent what the green liquid was. It was volatile, flesh melting acid.

Usha screamed in horror as the acid melted her from the inside out. In only seconds, her once exquisite body began to melt away. Her anguished screams turned to garbling. Every bit of her flesh and even her bones were reduced to viscous green liquid. After just a few seconds, everything was silent, and all that was left of her was a puddle of liquified remains.

Rugan recoiled in disgust. What a horrific and gruesome way to die. The stench was revolting, and the mess had burned and ruined her half of the bed.

Rugan slowly looked over in terror at Vorg. If he was willing to do this to his top woman, he could imagine what was in store for him next.

Surprisingly, Vorg broke the silence calmly.

"I had no more use for her."

Rugan looked on anxiously without a word.

"But perhaps I can make some use of you. I have a suicide mission you'd probably prefer to what I could do to you here, right now. Your acceptance is assumed. Meet my men at the palace for further instructions."

Rugan nodded his head enthusiastically, and without a word bolted out the door, hastily grabbing his clothes on the way out.

Vorg scanned Usha's room in silence, then turned one more time to the bubbling puddle of her remains.

"Goodbye, darling." he said coldly. Then he walked out the door with the rest of his entourage.

scixxxfi
scixxxfi
49 Followers