Twists of Fate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she sat there, totally spent, he stood up and kissed her. She could taste herself and it made her even more turned-on. She held his cock at her entrance, begging him to enter her, and he obeyed. He was sheathed by her in one swift motion and he held there, savouring the warmth and cosiness of her body. She clenched her wall around him at the sudden intrusion and he couldn't hold back any longer. He thrust in and out of her, building a steady rhythm as his mouth captured hers in a smouldering kiss. His hands around her waist kept her steady and her arms encircled his neck, holding on for dear life as he fucked the daylight out of her.

"Terence—" her voice trailed off as another orgasm flooded her senses.

"Ahh... P..." he groaned as he emptied himself into her, lengthening her orgasm until she slumped against him in a boneless pile.

"P? Earth to P..." she was jolted out of her memories with Elsie's voice and her face went red immediately. "Didn't you hear anything I said?? I think you need to see a doctor missy."

"Sorry. So what were you saying?"

"I was saying, I heard first semester exams didn't matter. Kylie told me so... what do you think?"

"I have no idea, Else." She replied, silently rebuking herself for losing herself into her thoughts and that too a day before the exams— Aarghhh...

12