Two and a half hours

Story Info
Afternoon fuckathon.
797 words
4.24
11.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That is how long I spent at Mack's apartment today. I hadn't seen him since before Christmas, and we were already into February. I had tried Craigslist to get laid, but didn't find anyone that was worth the effort. About half the guys that answer want me to fuck them. I don't shave my legs, go to yoga, and get facials so I can fuck some dude with a hairy ass. Most of the others are looking for a drive-by booty call. I'm spoiled and know it. Mack encourages me to see other men as he has other lovers, but most men are such idiots.

Today I was really horny. Since we made this date, all I could think about was sucking his dick and fucking him. As such I went a little out of the way to look pretty and sexy. I did my makeup nice , and wearing sports clothes rode my bike over to his place. At his place I slipped into a short, black ,lacy chemise and a new wig - chin length brunette bob with red highlights. I finished the look with long dangling chandelier earrings, black stilettos, dark lipstick, and a little perfume. I was ready to party and brought a vape of Gorilla Glue which is good for you know what.

He complimented the way looked and we spoke for a while until he walked over to me with a large bulge in his shorts. He sat next to me and we kissed long deep and wet. He unzipped his pants to relieve the building pressure and his dick plopped out. I gently took him in my mouth and started sucking and licking his delicious shaft. I then got between his legs and sucked his balls and took him deep into my throat, but he preferred me to focus on the the head of his dick, which I did by actually sucking it as hard as I could. He liked my work and soon rewarded me with several nice squirts of his umami flavored cum, which I savored before swallowing.

He then wanted to fuck me and I was sure ready. He was really hard and big, and politely asked if I could take him in such an engorged state. It must have been a rhetorical question, because he knows how much I love to fuck. I said go for it. He told me to lie face down on the bed and spread my cheeks. He took some lube and gently fingered me. My anus must have been pulsating because I wanted his dick so bad, so he mounted me and let his dick find my waiting hole. He pushed in just past the sphincter and held it there. He was still not sure I wanted him this big, I answered by pushing back hard on his cock. It hurt in a very pleasant way , which made me wonder if he had used more lube. Affirmative, I just hadn't had a good screwing in a while. The moment of insertion is always special to me as it represents total submission to my femininity, and it don't feel too bad either. Over the course of the next two hours, with little rest in between, we tried all the following positions: on my stomach, on my side, standing doggy, kneeling doggy, cowgirl( when I came big), and 'mish'. I told him to use my body for his pleasure and he did by fucking me hard and deep in all those positions until he was near another orgasm. He pulled out and straddled my chest and began to fuck my face. Meanwhile I stuck my finger up his ass to stimulate his prostate, and when he groaned loudly I tasted his cum again.

We rested for a while. I was still horny but sensed he was getting tired so I started making motions to get up, when he asked me to 'kiss' his dick again. Well I don't mean to brag, but I had him hard again in about two minutes, and soon he was pounding my ass again until I Iet out and otherworldly moan as an orgasm flowed through me. Being the perfect gentleman he is, he asked if I was ok. I slurred yes, and slumped into post-coital bliss. I was completely sated and felt so womanly to have been fucked by this man all afternoon. What I like about him, besides his staying power, is that he treats me like one of his women friends, except that I love oral and anal more than any of them.

As I write this diary entry, my ass is a little sore and I will probably feel todays workout in my muscles tomorrow, but I cant wait for next time.