Two are Better Than One Ch. 02

Story Info
Fun time with Margot before Olivia's return.
3.3k words
4.65
11.8k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,194 Followers

Margot and I had two days before Olivia's return from California. After our first night sleeping together, I had the morning shift. At work, I asked to get the following day off. Luckily, my friend volunteered to cover for me. We weren't very busy and took care of only seven people. Two of them were in their 80s and needed resuscitation, but the others required minor care, and then we transferred them to the hospital. My mind was far from my job, and my colleague commented I was too distracted. I counted the hours until I was done and spent quality time with sexy Margot.

I drove home way too fast. It took me 15 minutes instead of the usual 25. I opened the door and didn't see the lady. I washed my hands and exited the bathroom.

Margot stood at the entrance to her bedroom and leaned on the doorframe. She smiled, "Darling, you said you didn't like my robes. I agreed, so I went to a specialty store and bought this thing to wear when you are around. If you don't like it, I'll put on the robe again..."

My widened eyes, open mouth, and the sudden growing tent in my pants were sufficient. I was stunned! Margot wore a sheer, short red negligee, red high-heeled shoes, and glossy red lipstick.

"Adrian, you look confused. Shall I warm the meal for you?"

I found my voice. "I am starving, but there is no need to warm anything. YOU are my dinner!"

"What if I do not agree with your naughty intentions?..."

"There is a famous line in an old song by Carly Simon: 'It's too late baby...' After thinking about you all day and finding you like that, sorry, but I must ensure it's not a dream. Playing with your terrific body will be sufficient to prove it."

She smirked, "You are just a big-time bully, and I am not concerned. I am going to bed now. Please wake me up in an hour to warm the food."

She turned away and strolled toward her bedroom. I caught her and pulled her toward me. She gazed into my eyes and laughed. I French kissed her, forcing her lips open, and invaded her hot mouth with my tongue. She tasted minty-sweet. I pulled her toward me, enjoying her ample tits crushing into me.

Margot hugged my neck, her pelvis gyrated lightly around my hardening prick, "It's so easy to excite you! All morning, I was thinking about your strong body, too. I hoped this scanty dress would do the trick. I was right..."

"Margot, let me shower briefly, and I'll be back in a jiffy."

"Should I trust you? I can still recall seeing you masturbating in the shower."

I grinned, "This was before I realized I had a much, MUCH better option!"

"Adrian, I am too hungry for you. If you are not naked in my bed in ten minutes, I go out like that and rape the first man I find on the street!"

"Deal."

Nine minutes later, I was by the bed and peeked through the open window. An old man, about 80 years old, used a cane and barely walked. I laughed, "Margot, I think I didn't soap myself adequately. I'll finish in the shower. In the meantime, there is the man you are about to rape. Look at him."

Margot raised her upper body and glanced outside. She saw the guy and smiled, "I agree, he is not ideal, but I am so horny, I may agree to bed anybody and anything!"

I didn't say a word. However, my sick mind contemplated the best way to arouse her for my ultimate fantasy...

We were side by side, her palm caressing lovingly my member and mine kneading her tit. The nipple was hard before I touched it. She whispered, "Big boy, insert it. I missed you already..."

"Honey, not yet. Your climax will be much more powerful and last longer if you are more patient."

She pleaded, "But I am so close! It's a torture..."

"You act like a horny bitch. I'll better take you bitch-style."

"Take me as you wish, and let me feel you inside me ASAP!"

I placed her on her knees and elbows. Her thighs separated, inviting me in. I licked her labia slowly, and she shivered, "Please, Adrian, please!..." My tongue traveled to her puckered hole and danced around it. She groaned and backed into my face. I let my tongue penetrate her anus, advancing in and then out. She whimpered softly and shook slightly harder. I noticed one of her hands was no longer in front of her - It was rubbing furiously her clitty. I grabbed the hand and blurted, "Lady, if you want to cum today, you won't try to cheat! You wait like a good girl until I let you climax. Understood?"

I barely heard her whisper, "Yes, sir. But please, hurry..."

Next, my torso rose as I was still on my knees. I touched lightly her soaked entrance with the mushroomed head. I advanced gradually into her tight pussy, and simultaneously lubricated my forefinger with her juices. Her whimpering turned into a cry. My finger moved along her perineum toward her cute back hole. I pushed gently in. Her initial reaction was to constrict the sphincter. I didn't budge and moved circularly around the hole. My cock was about half in when Margot shuddered again. I thrusted deep into her tunnel as my finger penetrated her ass hole.

She gasped, and, seconds later, started screaming, "YES! Fuck me hard. I love it!" Her body was shaking uncontrollably as her butt was jerking in my direction each time my cock pounded her cunt. Doing so allowed my finger in and out, too.

Initially, I thought her powerful orgasm prevented her from noticing my finger in her bottom, but I heard her mumbling, "Your penis is so big and fills me beautifully... I also love your finger massaging a sensitive spot... Adrian, you are a sex god!"

I pushed a second finger gingerly inside her anus. This time, she did not interfere. Her sphincter stretched around my constantly dancing fingers, and she began crying again. Now, her body quivered wildly from side to side, and I had to hold her with one hand. I grabbed her waist, moved toward her boob, and pinched the nipple. Her screams increased, and she mumbled, "I caan't take iit anymooore! Oh, GOD! I AAM DYIING!!!"

I whispered in her ear. "No, lady. You are not dying yet. You learn what a satisfying orgasm tastes like! And now I plan to explode in your tight pussy. Take it!"

Seconds later, I erupted with gallons of spunk deep in her womb. She felt my cock pulsing in her cunt, and each jet, her body jolted forward.

I stayed in her vagina and anus briefly and then pulled slowly back. I lay on my side and rolled her sweaty body toward me. We spooned like that for a few minutes until she began recovering. She stared at me, "Adrian, last time I had a massive orgasm. But this one was even bigger. The more you fuck me, the more addicted I become to your body..."

I kissed her head, "It's great to hear. I want the three of us to be a close-knit family. I wish us to love each other without jealousy or guilt."

Margot mumbled, "It's easy to say. Let's see what happens when Olivia is here..."

"Dear, you love Olivia, and she loves you. I have no intention to be between you two! On second thought, I do like the idea..."

She chuckled, "Your fantasies are so wild! First, I want to see if Olivia allowed us to continue our escapades or if it was a simple bravado on the phone. Your dream three-way is so deviant that I cannot imagine it ever happening!"

"Margot dear, I want both of you, and the two of you want me. What do YOU suggest we do?"

"IF... and this is a big IF, Olivia is willing to share; we may alternate days with you..."

I stared at her silently and didn't talk.

She looked into my eyes, "Let's eat and rest for a couple of hours. Then, if you are interested, we can see the movie Cleopatra with Elizabeth Taylor. It plays in budget cinema. I saw it a million years ago and would love to see it again."

I smiled, "OK. But I've seen this movie twice already, so if I go with you, you owe me... Let me think about it. Oh, yes, you owe me two more fucks!"

She started laughing, "Adrian, that is too much. I'll have to think about it..."

I bought two tickets and realized the temperature outside had dropped to the 40s. She looked at me strangely and quipped, "I'll take a coat."

...

We were leaving, and I gazed at Margot. She wore a long coat that hid her voluptuous assets. I complained, "I already saw the movie and thought I could enjoy your warmth while you concentrated on the screen."

She blurted, "Stop being a baby. You came once today. It should be enough. We may have more fun tomorrow if you behave during the movie."

I couldn't hide my disappointment and was planning my revenge.

The theater had a dozen people spread around. Margot whispered she didn't want to hear other people talking and munching on their popcorn, and led me to the last row.

The movie began as we took our seats.

She asked me, "Why is it always too hot here?"

I didn't think it was too hot, but I did not want to argue.

She stood in the dark, removed her coat, and sat down. WTF?... She was completely naked in the theater! She winked at me, "Sorry, all my clothes were in the laundry... However, if you think it's inappropriate or immoral, I'll have to suffer and wear the warm coat throughout the show..."

I kissed her head, "Margot, who would have believed? The Puritan lady who vowed never to have sex suddenly shows her true colors!"

"Adrian, it's YOUR fault! You showed me the good side of men. By the way, it's not ONLY the penetration, but feeling your hands on my body, your heavy chest crushing my breasts, and your sweet tongue playing with mine that is out of this world. Just talking about it makes me wet down below... Are you planning to watch the movie the third time, ogle me or do something about the itch I have in my cunt?!..."

Luckily, there was ample space between the rows. I crouched between her legs, and my tongue almost drowned in the abundant fluid. I sucked on it hungrily and mumbled I loved her sweet stuff. My tongue trailed around her clitoris, ensuring it wasn't touched. Her hands pushed my head deeper. My tongue penetrated her puffy folds and fucked her lightly. She liked the appetizer and moaned, "Your tongue is such a good dancer. I'd love to have it there 24/7..."

I continued maneuvering all over her cunt, still avoiding her sensitive peduncle. I inserted two fingers into her pussy and rubbed lightly the anterior wall. Her breathing and pulse increased. She seemed highly aroused and about to climax even though I hadn't touched her clit!

Subsequently, I lapped her love bud, massaged her G spot more fiercely, and hearing the gasp-before-climax, I inserted a finger into her anus. Her body jumped in the air, and a scream escaped her mouth. It happened while fighting erupted on the screen, and nobody was close enough to hear us. I knelt before her, left my fingers in both holes, and waited for Margot to recover.

Ten minutes later, she opened her eyes, "Adrian, I am totally and utterly addicted to having sex with you. My only worry is if Olivia changes her mind and feels uncomfortable with the two of us sharing you..."

I pulled my fingers and chuckled, "I sincerely doubt it will be a problem. As you said, we have to discuss the logistics, but I believe the three of us can have a beautiful life together."

"Amen!"

I took my seat and leaned back.

Margot turned to me and kissed my cheek, "Handsome, I did not forget you did everything for ME... OK, Elizabeth Taylor, meet Marc Antony while I get my energy drink." She unzipped my pants and carefully exposed my tumescent pole. Her soft, warm hands felt great. I could hardly wait for her expert mouth to envelope me and bob like a pro...

She didn't disappoint; Shortly after, her head was moving up and down fast and furious. Should I nickname her a Hoover?... As her tongue squeezed my cock and her cheeks milked me incessantly, my arousal grew exponentially. Next, she vibrated her mouth, sending me over the edge.

I whispered, "Lady, your oral skills are by far the best I've had. Take it!" My erect pecker jolted five times, depositing my slimy goo in her accepting mouth. She kept it all on her tongue, and when I was done, she spread her lips, showed me the whitish spunk, and swallowed it all with a happy smile. She grinned, "It tastes like any good dessert, but now and then, I'd like you to cum on my tits. I heard spreading it on the skin makes it healthier, smoother, and shinier."

When we left, I remembered I was able to watch only two episodes in the movie - Cleopatra arriving at Julius Ceasar's quarters inside a carpet, and Marc Antony dying in her arms. I was not complaining... That was the best way to pass the time when I was not interested in the film.

Half an hour later, we were home. We showered and went to her bedroom naked. Watching Margot swaying before me triggered my insatiable cock, which began stiffening again. In bed, she placed her palm on my erection and caressed it softly. When she became sleepy, I heard her mumble, "Your tool is ready for use constantly. I think Olivia and I will be able to take care of you."

I woke up the following day with Margot's body perpendicular to mine, her head resting on my groin and her lips around my shriveled cock. She was using it as a pacifier. Watching her naked, curvaceous body was enough for my morning woodie to smell a potential action victim, soon to be conquered.

What can I say - Our last day before Olivia's arrival was dedicated to sex, SEX, and more S E X... We did it in bed, on the carpet, the dinner table, and the laundromat.

I saw tears in Margot's eyes during dinner: "What happened?"

"This was the happiest day of my life! I didn't have to pretend or think about others. It was a ME day for the first time in my life!"

"Margot, if my plan works, each one of us will have ME days to choose what they want to do. The key word is SHARING. As long as each one tries their best to enjoy without negative feelings, especially jealousy, we'll be happy!"

...

Olivia took the red-eye, and her plane landed at the airport early in the morning. I picked her, knowing we had enough time until my evening shift. She looked good - She lost some weight, tanned nicely, and, more importantly, had a broad smile, "Adrian, are you and Mom still in cahoots?..."

"Yes. She is an amazing lady. When we crossed the mental barrier, a terrific woman appeared. She is fantastic both physically and mentally. We never had an argument during this time."

She hesitated, "Are you still interested in a threesome?..."

"Yes, I do. But I'll sweeten the deal. Your new necklace is waiting for you at home."

She whispered, "I missed you a lot. I don't mind sharing you with Mom, but I want to feel I belong and not neglected because of your new interest."

I kissed her, "Olivia, your mother is wonderful. However, I have no intention of playing with her more than with you. I want us to share EVERYTHING to prevent a perception I favor one over the other. I recognize that making it happen would initially take delicate maneuvering, courage, and losing certain stigmas. But the end result justifies it. Please, trust me, and give me a chance even if you are not completely convinced it will work."

She stared at me, "Adrian, do I understand correctly that based on your plan, eventually, I'll be having sex with Mom?"

"Tell me the truth, haven't you ever thought about her ample tits? Have you seen her dark nipples getting hard?"

"Well... I saw her in the shower on several occasions. Her boobs are large and look great. Yes, I wished to have hers a couple of times..."

"According to my suggestion, you'll be able to touch and tweak Mom's breasts. Wouldn't it be fun?"

"Adrian, in theory, it sounds perfect, but I don't think she'd like ME to play with her boobs. You were able to seduce her despite her prior prudeness because she is heterosexual, and you are a man. Unfortunately, I am not..."

"Olivia, if there is something I learned during my short life, it is once somebody is highly aroused, they'll do almost anything to climax. What helps is the two of you love each other, so the only hurdle is to overcome the initial shyness and insecurity. I'll give you a hint - I mentioned my wish to your mother, and her only reservation was, 'I don't think Olivia would agree to participate.' You still have a few weeks until you start your senior year. Let me work on it."

She smiled, "You are nice to me, and despite losing the bet, you bought me the diamond. I promise to do my best."

...

Margot waited by the door. She wore her old robe, likely wanting Olivia to feel she was still her 'old Mom.' She kissed her cheek and hugged her warmly, "Olivia, California shaped you better than before. You are so dark and have lost weight..."

Olivia grinned, "Many Californians eat healthy and exercise, so I lost some extra fat. I got tanned 'cause the sun shone most of the time, and we spent plenty of time on the beach."

Margot sighed, "I wish I were as young as you, caring less about the sun harming my skin."

Olivia smirked, "Adrian thinks you are perfect the way you are. I agree with him."

Margot blushed, "Stop talking about me. I love to see you here again and discover that your fight with Adrian was a fake."

Olivia glanced at Margot, "Mom, will you do me a favor? I wonder how Adrian always agreed to see you with these robes. I have time now. Would you come with me to buy something more... attractive?"

Margot stayed silent, looked at me, and winked.

I intervened, "Olivia, Mom dressed like that FOR YOU! When you weren't here, she wore sexy lingerie or... nothing at all."

Olivia looked surprised, "Mom, let's get rid of the robes. Show me what you have, and if needed, we'll buy you new, sexier stuff."

Margot gazed at her daughter momentarily, "Olivia, if you wish to shop for clothes and underwear with me, I'll be happy to do it, if we'll buy interesting things for you too!"

"OK, Mom. Tomorrow is our shopping day." She turned to me, "Adrian, we didn't discuss sleeping arrangements yet."

"I spent a lot of memorable time with Margot lately. It will be fair if I sleep with Olivia tonight and tomorrow with Margot. Later, we'll make some changes."

Olivia and Margot glanced at each other lovingly. Olivia approached her mother, hugged her, and kissed her lips lightly.

ragal2
ragal2
1,194 Followers