Two are Better Than One Ch. 03

Story Info
It's time to find out if my dream can become a reality.
3k words
4.65
9.1k
11
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,212 Followers

Before going to sleep, Olivia took a long shower. When she returned, it was my turn. Mine was much shorter. I entered the bedroom and watched Olivia standing by the door naked. I ogled her body from head to toe, stopping briefly at her perky tits and enticing mound. My buddy smelled the roses and began engorging.

She observed my reaction and grinned, "I wasn't sure if you still find me sexy after your latest conquest... Well, at least a certain part of your body is happy to see me again!"

I left the door slightly ajar, "Olivia, when I said on the phone my intimate relations with Margot were not supposed to be at your expense, I meant it. Giving up on a smart, funny, and super-sexy lady like you would be crazy. Hop into bed, and I'll prove it the old-fashioned way..."

"Adrian, we haven't had sex in a long time. I am so horny, I think I'll orgasm the moment you touch me..."

I smiled, "Olivia dear, your ability to cum multiple times in sequence tells me I shouldn't worry if your first climax occurs too early."

In bed, we gazed lovingly at each other's eyes. I kissed her lips softly. She moaned, "I missed you so much, especially after your phone call."

I caressed her hair gently, intentionally planning to take it slowly. However, she would have none of it - Her palm grabbed my erect organ and squeezed it tight, "I want your wonderful penis deep in me right now. We can play later. I am too hungry to feel your magic tool plowing into me!"

I knelt above her pelvis with my knees on both sides, preventing her from spreading her legs, "Olivia, you crave my cock that much? Put it in yourself!"

She aimed my stiff prick toward her moist entrance and struggled to move down under me. I didn't make it easy on her. She fought hard, and eventually, half my cock was buried in her cunt. Suddenly, her breathing stopped, her body quivered, and a scream escaped her lips. Her first orgasm was underway, yet my body hadn't touched her body yet. Well, except for the distal half of my pole inside her.

I moved between her thighs, lifted her legs on my shoulders, and shoved the pecker all the way inside her pussy. Her scream became louder. I pinched her nipples hard and pounded her vagina mercilessly. Her scream turned into a cry.

A movement by the door caught my eye. I saw Margot peeking in. I signaled to her to come in, but she disappeared. I continued ramming into Olivia's tight cunt for several minutes and slowed down. I did not cum yet but wasn't worried. Olivia's hunger usually increased following her initial orgasm. We rested briefly before she opened her eyes, "Thank you, lover, I needed that. But my pussy starts itching again. I want to ride you this time."

I chuckled, "I love when you do that. Watching your terrific tits jiggle before my eyes is one of my favorite sights."

With her back to the door, she climbed over my body and gingerly descended on my raging cock. My prick slowly but surely disappeared inside Olivia's pussy. I heard a sigh of pure pleasure when my organ was swallowed whole. She grinned at me, "Good boy! Now let's play horsy."

I lifted my knees, and she leaned on them, aiming my cock at the front of her well-lubed pussy. Seconds later, she was satisfied with her position and went for a ride...

Watching perky breasts move freely in all directions is a sight to see, and Olivia's were top-notch. My palms caressed the lower parts, weighing them, and then massaging them softly. My fingers found her rubbery nipples and tweaked them. She groaned and increased the pace of riding. From trotting, it shifted up to galloping.

Olivia's muscles twitched and flexed above me, and her respiration became shallower. Her riding turned wilder, and she closed her eyes. The bed started creaking under us. Prior experience suggested the lady was closing fast on her desired climax.

My own peak was on the way, and I began upward movements to counter hers. And then I saw Margot's face by the door. I signaled her with my finger to come in. She nodded 'no,' but this time she continued standing there watching us.

Fucking the daughter with her mother ogling us was a powerful trigger. With one hand, I tweaked a hard nipple, and with the other, I rubbed her puffy clit. For the first time, we came at the same time! Her groan and my growl mixed to create a short cacophony.

I peeked at Margot and saw a strange expression. Was it awe? Envy? Lust?...

Olivia's orgasm started decreasing, and her torso collapsed on my chest. She whispered, "Thank you, honey." She kissed my lips gently and rolled sideways on her back. I stared at the door. Margot was no longer there.

"Olivia, you were fantastic! I am going to the bathroom to clean and be back soon. It's time to sleep - I work the morning shift tomorrow and promised Carl to arrive slightly earlier. They fly to Mexico in the morning."

...

I woke up at 5:30 am, dressed quietly, and exited the bedroom. The house was dark, and the two ladies were still asleep. I grabbed a cereal bar and an apple, knowing we had fresh coffee in the office. I left before 6. Carl was happy to see me, "Thanks, friend. I thought you'd forget." I smiled, "Carl, I am older than you, but no dementia yet!"

The day's work was about average. I tried to focus on the job, but twice, the vision of Margot's face watching my sexual intercourse with Olivia popped into my head and distracted me. I was happy to leave at 3:30.

I arrived home and didn't see my women in the living room or kitchen. I heard them laughing in Margot's room. The door was closed. I knocked on it, "May I enter?"

Olivia's voice came through, "Not yet, please. Give us a minute." Margot giggled.

"Take your time, girls. I am going to shave and shower. See you in thirty minutes."

What the hell was that laugh? Did they keep secrets from me? I didn't know.

I came out of the shower feeling refreshed. I went to the kitchen to find out if there was something to eat. The stove was cold, and there was nothing prepared in the fridge. I was disappointed.

I yelled, "Ladies, are you done there?"

Olivia answered, "Yes, honey, we are coming out. Sit down and watch the show."

I sat patiently. A moment later, they came out. Both wore short, tight dresses. Olivia's was light blue, and Margot's was beige. The two women looked amazing! I whistled and meant it, "Both of you look so good, I have the urge to... Never mind."

They stared at each other and laughed. Olivia said, "Adrian, this one was the appetizer. Are you ready for the main course?"

"Ladies, ignore my drooling; I'll try to behave..."

They entered Margot's bedroom and came out 10 minutes later. I couldn't believe my eyes. Both wore a sheer, short negligee that left nothing to the imagination! Olivia's was white and Margot's black. Their assets were front and center, fully exposed to my stunned eyes.

After a pause that felt like an hour, I regained my ability to talk, "Girls, you better explain, and rapidly. I suspect my control over the unruly hard thing in my groin will be only temporary..."

They looked at each other lovingly, and Margot said, "I heard the door close when you left for work. I did some yoga until Olivia woke up. I asked her how she slept, and she giggled, saying she slept like a baby after long, passionate sex with you. I admitted I peeked twice. She wanted to know how I felt about it, and I told her the truth - I got aroused watching you the first time and too horny the second time, so I went to my room, masturbated, and climaxed powerfully within two minutes.

She looked me straight in the eye, 'Mom, do you know Adrian would love us to have a three-way?' I blushed and whispered you told me, but I didn't believe she'd find it acceptable. She confessed to agreeing to do it as a loser in the bet. However, she hurriedly emphasized, 'I love your voluptuous body. And the other night, I dreamt about sucking your succulent breast.' I was stunned. I never thought Olivia felt this way about my body. I always admired hers - Her boobs are perkier than mine, her skin has no cellulite, and she is much prettier... She inquired if I'd agree to try it, but I was too embarrassed to discuss it.

Olivia and I sat down to eat breakfast, and then she offered me white wine instead of coffee. I knew she wanted to relax me; frankly, I needed it. We talked about you and your prowess in bed. Half an hour later, I felt better, and Olivia repeated the question. I mumbled I'd be willing to try it. She jumped and kissed my lips. It wasn't a daughter's kiss, but it wasn't a French one either. Next, she wanted to see what I wore in the house when you were around. I felt uncomfortable, but she insisted, 'Mom, we both had sex with him, and you watched me in bed on top of him. I want to see how you displayed yourself to him.' You know me, I gave up and showed her my red thing.

Later, I even showed her how it looked on me. She was surprised, ogled my body unabashedly, and said she understood why you couldn't resist my charms. She wouldn't resist either... We looked at each other and weren't sure what to do next. Olivia broke the ice and said, 'Mom, let's go shopping. We'll buy nice dresses for us and eye candies for the man of the house.' Buying the dresses took some time, but the fun part was buying the lingerie. Each one helped the other. Feeling her soft touches and adjusting the scanty cloth on her perfect skin made me shiver. We didn't do anything about it, but we both knew we were ready to try accomplishing your fantasy if you are still interested..."

"Are you kidding me? Who wouldn't be?!..."

Olivia chuckled, "If you are good to us, we'll take you to your favorite Italian restaurant on us!"

"Ladies, I am sorry to disappoint you. I have no intention of being 'good' to any of you. I plan to conquer two heavenly-created bodies by all means necessary!"

Margot mumbled shyly, "We have no idea what to do. How do we start?"

"Girls, let us have a drink. For the first time to be successful, everybody must be relaxed and let the body do what it feels like without overthinking what it means."

Subsequently, we sat at the table, and I filled a large glass of Chardonnay to each of us. We gazed at each other while sipping the alcoholic drink. Olivia smiled, and Margot blushed. I had to take care of Margot first.

When I was done, I stood up, moved behind Margot, and placed my palms over her shoulders, "Margot dear, you are too anxious. Let me help you."

I massaged her shoulders gently. Initially, she was tense but slowly relaxed her shoulders, leaned into me, and closed her eyes. She whispered, "It feels so good. Please, don't stop."

I glanced at Olivia. Her eyes focused on my hands. After several minutes, my palms began sliding anteriorly at a snail's pace. When my fingers touched the upper part of her breathtaking breasts, Margot gasped. Her pulse shot up, and her breathing became shallow. I cupped her tits and massaged them lightly, still watching Olivia's reaction. She bent forward, her eyes mesmerized by her mom's ample boobs being fondled.

I continued rubbing one breast, and my other hand descended to her tummy and approached her mound. She whispered, "Adrian, you are not fair; you make me too horny to think right..."

"I know, dear; I don't want you to think right. I want you to let go and enjoy the moment." I continued my steady breast massage, now and then kneading her sensitive, hard nipple.

Olivia's stare became lusty. I signaled to her to join me behind Margot. She stood by me and watched my hands. As I was tweaking one ample tit, my other hand grabbed Olivia's palm, placed it on Margot's other breast, and trailed circularly around the nipple.

When Margot felt Olivia's smaller hand and longer nails, she shuddered. I removed my hand from Olivia's, and she continued without me. A moment later, Margot's palm appeared from nowhere and guided Olivia's hand toward her dark nipple, whispering, "Olivia, your warm hand feels so good. I like your soft touch..."

Next, I moved away from Margot, hinting to Olivia to stand in my place and touch her mom using both hands.

I undressed quickly and moved behind Olivia. I lifted her lingerie, and she raised her hands, allowing me to remove it. Olivia and I were naked. I moved closer to her, and my stiffening cock nested in the comfortable valley between her ass cheeks. She moaned, and her hands began massaging Mom's tits harder. Margot started groaning, too.

With the two women showing signs of arousal, it was time to go to bed. I told Olivia to lay on her mother's bed and wait for us. I helped Margot stand and kissed her. She parted her lips for me, and my tongue massaged hers. She felt my erect cock against her abdomen and caressed it with her smooth palm.

I whispered, "Dear, it's better in bed." With her eyes closed and palm around my shaft, I led her to her bedroom. Olivia watched as I removed Margot's transparent black cloth. Her eyes concentrated on Margot's mature, tempting breasts.

I guided Margot to lie supine and signaled Olivia to lie by her side. I slowly pushed Olivia's head toward Margot's chest until her lips touched the boob. Margot quivered. Olivia's tongue licked the soft skin and shortly after moved to the nipple. Margot's respiration deepened, pulling her daughter's face into her, "Olivia honey, I wanted to feel your lips on my breast for days... Please suck my nipple."

Olivia's mouth kissed the nipple lightly, then it latched onto it, and she began milking it. Margot moaned loudly.

I knelt by Margot's head on the same side as Olivia and turned her to face us. I placed Margot's hand on Olivia's boob, and she cupped it lovingly.

Watching mother and daughter naked, playing with each other tits, was as erotic a sight as can be. My fully extended prick ached to find a suitable tunnel. I directed it to Margot's lips. When she felt the spongy head, Margot opened her mouth to me and wrapped her lips around it, licking the underside. She moaned constantly, likely due to her oral addiction and Olivia's unrelenting sucking action. The moaning vibrated my excited cock, and I realized if I stayed in that position, I'd cum inside Margot's mouth. Both of us would have loved it, but I preferred our first threesome to continue differently. She reluctantly let go.

I spread Margot's legs wide, moved between them, and touched her soaked entrance with my hard organ. She whispered, "Please, Adrian, don't torture me. Put it inside."

"Of course, But knowing how much you also love to suck, I have a treat for you." I hinted to Olivia to move toward Margot's head and recline with her cunt above her mom's face. She hesitated and glanced pleadingly at me. I didn't budge and pointed my finger at Margot's luscious lips.

She sighed and slowly positioned her pussy above her mother's mouth. Her legs moved apart gingerly until the mother's upper lips met her daughter's lower lips. She stopped moving, and both watched Margot's reaction. She sniffed it, and her tongue lapped it gently. I began inserting my pecker into her cunt. The deeper I entered, the faster her tongue worked Olivia's cunt.

Olivia's relief to notice that her mom didn't find her genitals repulsive turned into arousal quickly, and her exposed cunt descended lower onto Margot's open mouth.

I thrust into her vagina, gradually increasing my speed, and whispered, "Margot, you highly arouse your daughter. She would love it if you suck on her pussy and make her cum using your tongue on her clitoris."

Nothing changed for a moment, and I thought she didn't hear me, but then her body extended, arched up, and her lips milked the juices out of her daughter's entrance. She was climaxing and sucking hard on Olivia's cunt. I pulled Margot's hand from under me and placed a finger on Olivia's bud. Shortly after, Olivia began trembling, too, collapsing on her mother's face, almost choking her. I ejaculated seconds later, deep in Margot's hidden recesses. When my cock shriveled, I pulled it out and helped Olivia lay down by her mom.

Olivia's eyes were shut, and she seemed to have a satisfied look on her face. Next, Margot raised her torso and gazed at me, "Thank you, Adrian, it was fantastic."

She didn't wait for my answer, turned to Olivia, and hugged her, "Honey, I love you more than ever." Olivia's eyes remained closed as she whispered, "Mom, I feel the same. Your body is beautiful, and you are so loving and passionate. How is it I never knew about it until now?"

Margot grinned, "If you didn't make this silly bet, you still wouldn't know about it. I blame Adrian, I think we should gang on him and rape him!"

Olivia opened her eyes and hugged her mom, "We can abuse his body later, but first, I want to give you something you earned fair and square."

She removed the diamond necklace and placed it around Margot's neck.

ragal2
ragal2
1,212 Followers