Two Bi Men and a Lady

Story Info
Who would have thought two bi men could be so good!
4.8k words
4.66
9.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying to document my sexual experiences or history would not be complete without writing about this one. It would have to be one of the most memorable sexual experiences I have had. One that was completely unplanned or expected.

Bob and Al were two gay friends that I hung out with, and still do for that matter. To me, with no disrespect meant, they were my Gay Boys.

There was something to be said about Gay men. They made the best friends. You could bitch with them about anything and definitely about sex. There was no judgement, unlike what I found with a lot of other women. There was also no need to hold back on details. They just loved sharing stuff!

Anyway, I had known Bob and Al for easily 10 years and they knew all about or at least most of my sexual escapades. We didn't meet all that often but whenever we did, it was always a lot of fun!

Al had just moved into a new place and he invited Bob and me over for tea. As usual the conversation was light and fun and we chatted and laughed and bitched about all sorts of things while eating some pastries and drinking tea. Time passed fairly quickly and it was soon 6pm.

I was sitting on the three seater sofa next to Al, while Bob was seated in the single seater 90 degrees to the right.

"I have some bottles of wine if anyone is interested?" Al proposed.

"Yes! Yes!" Bob piped up. "The night is still young. You don't have anywhere to go do you Erina? Some cock to bang?" He laughed.

"No, no. It's been a dry season really. Too many assholes out there sometimes." I laughed back. "Happy to hang with you guys and yes, wine sounds good. Red or white?"

"Err.. Red actually." Al replied from the kitchen as he poured the wine. "I got some as a housewarming gift."

He returned with a tray with the bottle of Red and three glasses and passed the glasses around.

"Cheers everyone!" Bob said as we clinked glasses and took a deep swig of the wine.

"Red either makes me sleepy or really horny." I laughed.

"You can always sleep here." Al offered. "And about getting horny... you're with two gay men... so..." He sniggered.

We all laughed and talked some more and had soon finished one bottle of wine. We were all slightly buzzing as Al opened another bottle.

"So....Ms E..." Ben started, "How long has it been since you been fucked good?"

I laughed loudly, the wine definitely kicking in. "3, maybe 4 months since I've been fucked?" I said, thinking back. "But it's been a long time since I was fucked good!"

We all laughed and drank some more.

"My turn....I've always wondered, but never asked." I ventured. "Are you guys top or bottoms?"

Looks were exchanged between the two men before they laughed. "It's not always so clear cut." Bob explained. "You don't have to be exclusively one or the other."

"A lot depends on the chemistry really." Al explained further. "Much like with how it is with women too!"

"Have...have you ever done each other?" I asked.

Both men laughed again. "Yeah... yeah we have." They both said almost in unison, then looked at each other and smiled.

"And with us there's no fixed top or bottom...although I guess mostly..." Bob said looking at Al as if for consent.

Al smiled before saying. "I'm usually the top, not always though. Sometimes I want to be, you know, fucked!"

"We're not regular with each other." Al continued. "Just sometimes, when the mood is right, and well, you know how it is. Friends with benefits really!"

"I'll drink to that" I laughed as I raised my glass and we all clinked our glasses before taking another swig.

"And for the record," Bob volunteered, "We're both actually bi not gay!"

"Oh?" I replied, taking another swig of the wine and raising my eyebrows. "I didn't know that!"

"I started off hetero" Al clarified. "Fucked a lot of women in my college days but while it was pleasurable, I didn't feel a connection or anything."

"I can understand that." I nodded. "Like fucking to satisfy an itch but not quite getting there."

"Exactly!" Al responded. "I was always curious about guys and after my first experience I kind of meandered along that path and I found that I liked guys better."

"I was the other way around!" Bob said. "I always knew I liked men but I wanted to try women too. And like Al said, I liked it but preferred men."

"So...." I said, enjoying the openness and honesty, "Do you still fuck women or at least want to?

The men smiled and looked at each other again. "Yeah.. we do." Bob explained. "Mostly other men but a woman every now and again is really nice. It's just different."

"Thing is," Al said almost ruefully, "It's not easy finding women. I guess we set off our Gay Radar and it's easily picked up."

"So... when you fuck women," I persisted, "is it only anal or you want the pussy?"

Al laughed loudly and rolled his eyes. "If that question came from anyone else I might take offense!"

Bob shook his head, as if in disbelief. "The pussy! The pussy! Unless she wants it in the ass, but that's usually not the case."

"Some do though!" Al laughed. "But yes, it's usually the pussy. I mean men only have that one hole down there!"

"Sorry, sorry." I laughed. "I realised how silly I must sound only after hearing it myself." I leaned myself on Al, something that we often did. His hands lightly stroked my head affectionately.

"It's tough really." Al said softly. "It's easy with Gay men, its often just sex and there's no complications, if that makes sense."

"Yeah. And it's just different with women." Ben chimed in. "The female form is just so tender, so beautiful."

"And they smell better too!" Al laughed, his hands moving to stroke my neck.

"Not always!" Ben piped up. "I've had some skanks with really stinky pussies. But that turns me on!"

"Ewww.. Gross" I laughed.

"Stinky as in smells strong," Ben clarified, "Not necessarily bad. Although that could be fun too!"

"Still gross!" I countered. "Maybe that's why I make sure I'm fresh if I'm gonna be with a man."

"You don't like men going down on you!" Al countered back. "You've told us you have that hangup."

"Yeah well." I admitted. "But no one's done a good job of going down on me anyway."

"You just need to relax Hon." Ben advised. "I cant imagine how women don't like being going down on."

I shrugged. "Well.. there are some men that don't like being blown either! They just want to fuck."

"That's probably cause they'd rather cum in your pussy then in your mouth!" Al laughed. "and just cant wait to fuck you. But yes, I do know some men that just want to fuck straight away too or after two or three sucks on their cock."

"I think the smell of a cock or pussy is just great." Ben carried on. "Especially one that's been leaking cum or pussy juice coz they've been excited the whole day. Mixed with some sweat and the smell of pee....Oh god... I love it!"

"I can understand that." I said, taking another swig of my wine. "I love the smell of cock that's dripping precum...it tastes better too."

"Same with pussy E!" Al exclaimed laughing. "You're just so hung up about it."

I shrugged. "I just cant bear thinking I smell of anything. I need to lady-like and smell fresh as a daisy!"

"From what you've told us," Ben laughed, "You're anything but lady-like in bed!! You're a tigress. Rawwwrrr!" He moved his hands as if they were claws.

"I regret telling you fella's anything!" I laughed. "So when's the last time either of you fucked a woman?" I asked, wanting to deviate the conversation away from the smell of my pussy in general and about me in particular.

"A year maybe?" Al replied.

"About the same." Ben said, "Can't say I've kept track. Not that there hasn't been any interest on my part!"

"You talking about Laura?" Al asked, smiling widely.

Ben just nodded.

"Who's Laura?" I asked. "And why haven't I heard about this before?"

Laura...the one that works with Ben." Al explained. "He's mentioned her sooo many times!"

"Ohhh... that Laura!" I replied. "I didn't pay attention coz I didn't think he was interested! As I said before, I never thought you guys were bi let alone even ever wanted to fuck women!"

"She's such a tease." Ben said. "Always flirting with me and telling me things but completely switches off when I try anything."

"Well she thinks your gay!" I retorted. "What do you expect? I don't know if I'd have told you half the things I have if I knew it got your cocks hard!"

"Hasn't stopped you this evening!" Al countered. "You know, this may partly be the alcohol talking but I'd do you...." Al said softly, his fingers still caressing my neck.

"Partly?" I looked up at him. "And what's the other part?"

"Look at you!" Al exclaimed. "You're gorgeous and having heard all your stories about your other men... well, it's kinda frustrating sometimes."

"What he means is especially when he's in the mood for pussy!" Ben laughed. "Your experiences have been fairly hot!"

"You're one to talk!" I retorted. "Meeting up with Grinder guys for a fuck in a construction site! I could never do that."

We all laughed for a bit and then there was this awkward silence. I knew that the effects of the wine had loosened all our tongues and our inhibitions too. It did come as a surprise though that my Gay Boys were bi and actually had a fancy for me too, albeit only when drunk. Or was this the actual truth coming out?

"Would it ruin our friendship if I kissed you?" Al asked, leaning in slightly.

I shook my head no by way of answer. "I.. I don't think so."

He bent down and kissed me on the lips softly. Then a second time, a little harder, holding the kiss for a bit before pulling away. I sighed softly.

"Would it ruin our friendship if we fucked you?" Al asked again softly, his mouth inches from mine.

"Both of you?" I whispered back, my insides tightening into a knot.

"Probably not like you're used to." Ben said as he left his chair to join us on the sofa.

"I..I don't understand." I said turning to face Ben as I felt his hand on the hem of my dress.

"We'll be fucking each other too." Ben smiled.

"Ohh goddd" I said involuntarily. The thought of watching two men fucking each other was not something I had even considered.

"Have... have you guys done this before?" I whispered. "With another woman?"

Al shook his head. "No... but I'll admit, with the caveat that it's the alcohol, that Ben and I have talked about it."

Ben nodded. "Talked about it, yes."

"About me? You've never brought it up before!" I exclaimed, not sure how I felt about this information.

"Well, yeah, you but not specifically you. It just never seemed right before." Al said. "And I never wanted to ruin the friendship, even now."

"I've had sex with friends before and the friendship's survived." I smiled. "Don't think it's any different now." I continued, shrugging my shoulders.

Al moved to kiss me on my cheek, then Ben did the same. Then they leaned in to kiss each other on the lips, passionately before turning to look at me. They each kissed me softly on the lips before turning to each other again and kissing passionately.

I sat between them, watching them kiss. My hands moved to their crotch, feeling the hardness of their cocks and eliciting a moan from both of them.

Al pulled away from Ben and stood up, offering me his hand. "Let's go to the room, its more comfortable."

We made our way to the bedroom and once there, Ben and Al started to undress. I reached behind myself to unzip my dress, then raised my hands, turning toward Ben and allowing him to remove my dress. I sat on the bed in a lacy white bra and black hicut panties.

The two men stood naked in front of me. Al smiled, almost sheepishly at me. He was rather well hung, a nice long dick, completely shaved. Ben was a little shorter but probably thicker. His pubic hair was neatly trimmed. They both came to sit beside me on the bed.

"We doing this?" Al asked softly.

I simply nodded, moving to take hold of both their cocks, hard and hot in my hands.

"You're even more gorgeous undressed." Ben said as he kissed me on the cheek again then move forward to start kissing Al again. Their hands roamed around each others faces as they lips met and tongues snaked out. I could see it all in close up. My hands reached for their now naked cocks and I played with them, feeling their hardness throb in my hand as they kissed each other. It was certainly erotic watching two men kiss and not having to have them slobbering all over me, competing with each other. It was almost as if I was the side dish to their main course.

Their hands started to grope my thighs now as they kept on kissing while I jerked slowly on their cocks. Ben's hand slipped into my panties and his fingers seeked out my slit. Al's hand was kneading my breasts over my bra and still they kept on kissing each other. Wet, slobbery kissed with plenty of tongue.

Al reached behind me to unhook my bra and then started to nuzzle on my nipple. I arched my back, feeding my breasts into his hungry mouth, feeling his tongue run circles on my sensitive nipple as his mouth sucked on it. Ben's fingers were now teasing up and down my slit, slipping in and out periodically into my hot fuck hole. I moaned as the two men toyed with my body.

Ben pulled his fingers out of my panties and licked his wet fingers, smiling as he did so. I slipped off my bra and tossed it aside and then raised my hips and peeled off my panties. I watched as Ben slid down the bed to take Al's cock into his mouth. Al moaned as Ben sucked his cock and he took a hold of Ben's face, caressing it as Ben sucked. It was a truly erotic site. I saw Ben look up at me while he sucked and I lowered my face next to Ben. He removed his mouth from Al's cock and guided it into my own mouth. I slurped on Al's cock hungrily.

"Oh Fuck Erina." Al moaned as my tongue swirled around his cock head. "Your mouth feels so good." I gave Al's cock a few more sucks before I pulled off, letting Ben have another go before he too pulled off and then kissed me passionately, our tongues snaking into each others mouth, both of us tasting of Al's cock.

Al tapped my back, making me raise up and then he pushed me to lie on the bed. The two men started so suckle and fondle my breasts. Someone's hand moved to my pussy and fingers entered me causing me to gasp. My nipples were sucked and nibbled on, pinched and tweaked, while my pussy was fingered and teased. I moaned and writhed in pleasure as both men played with me.

Ben shuffled up toward me and offered his cock to my mouth. I took it in, feeling it throb in my mouth. There was more movement and out of the corner of my eye I could see Ben sucking on Al's cock while he played with my pussy with his fingers, occasionally licking my clit.

We moved around a bit, Al sucking on Ben then me on Al and at one point Al and me sharing Ben's cock, licking and sucking it as we kissed deeply.

"Ohhh" Ben groaned. "So good. So damn good but I want to fuck you now Erina."

"Oh God yes!" I moaned. "Fuck me."

Ben moved over me, looking deep in my eyes as he positioned his cock against my pussy. He slid it up and down the slit a few times before slowly pushing into me. His thickness stretched me and I gasped as his cock slid into me.

"Oh fuck yeah." Ben cried out. "So tight and so fucking wet."

I moaned at his words but more so as he started to slowly fuck me. There was no rush, just slow, constant fucking. Al pushed his cock into my face and I licked and sucked on it slowly, enjoying the gentleness of it all.

Ben's cock felt really good in my pussy, filling me and stretching me nicely after so long without any cock. I sucked harder on Al's cock, tasting sum of his precum leaking out further fuelled my desire. I moaned around his cock as Ben kept plunging in and out of me slowly. I could feel an orgasm building inside me and I thrust my hips upwards toward Ben, meeting his cock thrusts.

"Mmmpphhh....mpppphhh." I moaned around Al's cock in my mouth. "Mmmpppphhhhh!!"

My pussy trembled around Ben's cock as my body shook.

"Oh God!" Ben cried out. "I can feel you cumming. Tell me you're cumming!"

I pulled my mouth off Al's cock. "Oh god yesss...I'm cumming..I'm cumming."

Ben buried his cock in me as I shook and trembled and my head lifted up slightly before collapsing back to the bed. I was panting heavily as my body came down from its orgasmic pleasure. Ben slowly pulled out of me, grinning down at me. His cock was thicker than before and glistened with my juices.

"That was something! I almost couldn't hold back feeling your pussy cum on my cock." He said and then turned to Al as he tapped him on the shoulder. "Your turn."

I turned to look at Al with his cock inches from my face. He shuffled off the bed and moved toward the end of the bed, lifting my legs. Like Ben, he entered me slowly, pushing in gently until half his cock was in me. "You okay?" He asked softly.

I nodded, relishing the feel of his stiff cock inside me. It wasn't as thick as Ben's and didn't stretch me so much so it was easier to take. He pushed in further until I felt his cock hitting my cervix.

"Oh god." I cried out. "You're so fucking deep."

He kept his cock buried in me as Ben sucked on my nipples, sending jolts shooting down to my pussy. Al pulled out a little and then pushed back in, slowly fucking me with short strokes deep inside me. I felt the familiar rumblings in my pussy starting again.

"Oh god...oh fuck yes." I cried out. "Don't stop... Your'e gonna make me cum."

Ben sucked harder on my nipple, his fingers tweaking and pinching the other as Al kept fucking me slowly.

"Yes..yes...Oh fuck....yesss" I cried out as my pussy started spasming around Al's cock. He kept thrusting in me slowly even as my pussy clenched and gripped his stiff cock.

"Ahh..fuck yeah. So fucking tight" Al groaned. "Cum baby...cum."

I convulsed a few more times, jerking my hips upward until my orgasm ebbed away. I smiled weakly up at Al who thrust his cock deep into me, causing me to moan.

He smiled back and leaned down to kiss me passionately, his tongue moving into my mouth, before slowly pulling his cock out of me. I looked down to see his cock coated with my juices.

He slowly traced a path with his fingers down my neck, across my stomach and down to my pussy before slowly cupping it and gently squeezing it. "I'm gonna fuck you now like you've never been fucked before." Al announced with a smile as he tapped Ben.

"You just fucked me." I replied, a little quizzically.

"Yes.. I did." Al smirked. "But not like you're gonna get fucked now. Ready Ben?"

I half expected that they were going to Spitroast me or DP me. But they both knew I had done that before. So what was Al talking about? For a brief moment I wondered if they wanted to double vag me but I knew I wouldn't let that happen.

My confusion heightened when Ben clambered on top of me, pressing his cock against my well oiled pussy. He pressed forward, straight in this time and stretching me again but with much less resistance as I was so juiced up.

"Unnnhhh.." I moaned as his cock slid into me.

Ben started to fuck me again slowly, pulling almost out of me before plunging back in "Oh fuck Ben... that feels good. Unnnhhh... But I thought...Unnnhhh.....I thought you were gonna fuck me Al? Like I've...Unnnhhh..... never been fucked before?

"That I am sweet girl." Al laughed. "I'm gonna fuck you through Ben. He said this as he moved toward Ben. Hearing this, Ben pushed deep inside me, causing me to gasp loudly. Al climbed on the bed, pushing my legs further up as he positioned himself between Ben's legs. His cock pressed against Ben's anus and I finally understood. He was going to fuck Ben's ass while Ben was fucking me!

I felt Ben tense up slightly as he leaned forward to kiss me, his ass angled a little upward, caused his cock to press harder against my clit. I kissed him deeply, knowing Al's cock was penetrating Ben's ass and knowing from my own anal experience that it was usually always painful at first if not just discomfort even if you were used to it.

12