Two Bi Men and a Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben grunted as he kissed me and I felt his cock swell inside me. I moaned as I kissed Ben, my tongue swirling against his. Ben pulled away from our kiss, raising his head. "Oohhhh..." He groaned.

"I'm in you baby. So deep in you." Al announced. "Can you feel my cock deep inside you?"

I was waiting for Ben to answer but he didn't. Instead, I felt him pulling out of me a little, pressing back against Al's cock in his ass. Ben pressed into me again, slowly, as he did so I felt an extra weight over me, realising that Al was thrusting forward at the same time that Ben was thrusting in me. Then Bens cock would kind of swell slightly in me. The sensation of Bens cock swelling, the feeling of the extra weight and the mental image of Al's cock fucking Ben's ass was a potent drug of lust. I started to moan with pleasure. Al kept fucking me slowly through Ben, my passion starting to build.

"Can you feel my cock deep in your pussy E?" Al repeated the question, this time addressed to me.

The realisation hit me and send flames alight in my pussy. Oh my god! This wasn't just a fuck, it was a mind fuck! Al was asking me if I could feel his cock inside me when it was Ben who was in my pussy.

"Oh fuck yes!" I cried out, the mental imagery and fire in my pussy sending me over the edge. "Fuck me Al, Fuck meeeeee!"

I started to shake and tremble in an orgasm but Ben just kept fucking me slowly and Al fucked him in rhythmic time. My pussy clenched and spasmed on Ben's cock inside me as my thighs shook and I lolled my head from side to side.

"Yes, E...Yes..." Al cooed. "Cum on my sword pleasing two people at once. Feel it... feel your body reacting to two cocks combined as one."

Al was doing all the talking while Ben kept grunting with each thrust while I kept moaning and trembling. My body came down from its's orgasm but his words just seemed to stir my body into pleasure more and more.

"I can feel how tight your pussy is, E."

"Your pussy is so wet, E."

"I love how my cock feels in your pussy, E."

Each time he said something like that drove me closer and closer to the edge again. They both maintained that slow rhythmic fucking, deep into my pussy.

"Oh God... oh fuck..." I started to cry out. "I'm gonna cum again!"

Hearing this, Ben buried his cock in my pussy just as my thighs started to tremble and my pussy spasmed and contracted on Ben's cock again. I grabbed the sheets and clenched them tightly.

"Oh Fuck!" Al cried out. "Fuck! I can feel your pussy throbbing through Ben's cock!"

"Aaggghhhhh.. Oh fuck!" I cried out as a huge orgasm washed over me. My pussy kept spasming and my stomach muscles tensed up. They stayed buried in my pulsing cunt till my orgasm subsided.

"Fuck Erina." Ben said softly, as he bit his lower lip. "I'm gonna cum soon."

"Don't cum in her!" Al cried out as he wrapped his hands around Ben's hips and pulled him back. I felt his cock slide out of me and then spring up once it was out of my pussy. With his cock no longer in me, Al started to fuck Ben faster.

I watched in awe as his cock seemed to flap a little up and down as Al thrust into Ben's ass. I half wanted to get up and suck on his cock but stopped short when I saw Al reach around and grab hold of Ben's cock, holding it as he fucked him in the ass. I stared in fascination at such an erotic sight.

Al started to grunt louder as Ben did as well. "Oh fuck me Al..." Ben cried out as his hands moved to my breasts, squeezing and kneading them. "You're gonna make me cum!:

"Yes..yes.." Al cried out as well. "Gonna cum in your ass... gonna cum..."

I watched Ben twitch and roll his head back. "Unnhhh...Ahhhh" He cried out and suddenly his semen started to spray out of his cock, all over my tummy and some bits reaching my breasts. I watched in fascination as his cum seemed to keep spraying long thick ropes over me. I heard Al grunting as well and then the noise of fucking subsided to be replaced by heavy panting.

Al moved away from Ben who pulled his hands of my tits and placed it behind him before scurrying off to the bathroom. Al smiled at me and lay beside me. "That's always the hard part" He sniggered. "Running off to the bathroom after to prevent a mess."

"Not so different to being a woman." I laughed back. "Although I can see what the rush might be."

Al wiped the cum on my tummy and tits with this fingers, almost cleaning it off me, before sticking his finger in his mouth and sucking them clean. I thought that was sweet of him to clean me off and even more erotic watching a man sucking cum. Ben returned from the bathroom, his cock still semi hard, compared to Al's cock that was already shrinking rapidly. He lay on the other side of me, effectively sandwiching me between the two of them.

Al leaned in and kissed me softly. "You were something else." He said softly. "Better than I imagined."

"You weren't so bad yourself... yourselves rather!" I giggled.

"I for one had the best time with both of you!" Ben chuckled. "And I have to say you have the most awesome tits Erina!" He bent to suckle a little on them.

"Don't!" I squealed. "I'm really sensitive all over!"

We all laughed and lay cuddling for a bit before deciding to call it a night. As I got off the bed to get dressed, Ben asked if you could keep my panties. I giggled and tossed him my panties that he quickly placed to his nose as he grinned at me. "I just love how pussy smells!".

Fucking with Al and Ben was something I never imagined doing and we never really talked about it again. There were some references to our experience at times when with other friends which just made us look at each other and smile knowingly.

Thinking about it, the experience was more of a mind fuck or a mental stimulation rather than pure sexual pleasure. Sure, it was extremely pleasurable but it was the gentleness, teamed with the eroticism of the whole experience coupled with the right time, the right place and the unexpectedness of the whole situation that made it really special.

It was definitely an experience that I will cherish and remember for a long time but have no real need or want to experience again.

12