Two Bi Two Ch. 07-08

Story Info
Full F-F cavorting. Will the men get a similar impulse?
5.1k words
4.47
7.4k
5
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note to readers: Young city-dwellers Sherman and Kristi, and middle-aged suburbanites Brenda and Garth, have become a full-swapping foursome, in the same room. Most recently they advanced from F-M pairs to MFM triads. All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older. Those situations, now or later, can include anal, interracial, lesbian, and gay male sex, along with multibody braiding and chaining [MFM, FMF, etc]. Some of the sex is physically rough, but all of it is consensual. To my frequent readers: This story doesn't have my usual upbeat tone.)

Chapter 7: A Quick Turnaround

The week flew by. Kristi and I were lighthearted the whole time. This, of course, worried me. Was my mood so completely dependent on the likelihood of a revel with two older people?

At least I didn't collapse into giggles when we met up. Garth and Brenda chose to wind the encounter back to what we'd had earlier, with dinner (northern Italian) and culture (a play) before we all just happened to mosey over to our place. They determined correctly that, with only a week apart, we were all much more casual about our casual sex, and probably didn't need several hours of it in this session.

We skipped moving the loveseats, because we didn't expect that what we did would need more than the queen bed. The spit-roasts only involved three bodies at a time, and we figured the converse activities of FMF could fit on the bed, including the left-out male who would watch and kibitz.

The festivities began with all four involved, undressing and groping and kissing and generally messing around to boost blood flow. Then I flipped a coin. Garth called tails, and won. I slid back to sit against the headboard, saying, "So you get their tails, but they won't give head?" This got the requisite laughs, along with the insistence of all three that the coin had no influence over the frolic.

Garth lay on his back, and the women surrounded him on their sides. They began face to face-to-face, kissing while groping variously, further down. He thickened and erected with little crotch contact, and again I marveled at his gift, which could give so generously for his partners, and him. It wasn't hellatiously big, maybe seven inches at full length, but quite thick, and proven to endure, exude, and recover. My desire for it was based more in what I could do for, and to, him, although I expected to get plenty of fun with it also.

Then Brenda said, "There's a couple of mouthfuls down there," and raised up to change position.

"Yummy!" said Kristi. As she sat up she said to Garth, "This time I'll keep my hands where you can see them."

"He better not see anything," said Brenda, settling her face at his groin. "His face should be full of pussy."

Soon it was. Garth got his arms under their hips, and hands on their butts, and brought each vulva to his mouth in turn, for long licks adjusted to each woman's preference. I could see concentration is his expression, as he worked to give good service while his lovers' mouths and fingers claimed ever more of his nether organs.

"Shall we make this a marathon?" Kristi asked between testicle licks. "Milk this guy, then switch to the next one, then fuck, until they're deflated?"

I couldn't be sure from where I sat, but I think Brenda raised an eyebrow. "Deflated? This beast?"

"I think," (slurp) "we can max his pleasure," (drool) "so even if he has spunk left," (suck) "he'll be too blissed to do anything with it."

"Worth a try," said Brenda, plunging her lips down Garth's shaft. This escapade took several more minutes. Garth got Kristi to an orgasm first, but Brenda persevered, and triggered his geyser while he still had to be orally 'delicate' with her. Still quivering, Kristi got her mouth to join Brenda's at the blasting tip, licking what didn't smear her face. At last, Brenda leaned back and howled, giving Kristi sole possession of the throbbing howitzer.

After the relaxation of muscles, and the resumption of normal breathing, Brenda leaned in once more. With a grin, she started spreading Garth's detritus to his gut, chest, and thighs. Kristi cackled as she joined in.

"When it bursts forth, he has fun," said Brenda. "When it dries on body hair, not so much."

"I accept the consequences," he said, still swoony.

"Next," said Kristi, looking at me.

I chuckled, looking at her lovely face spotted with another man's semen. I moved smoothly into the space that Garth left, not at all smoothly.

The ladies took up their former starting position. I smiled at them, even as Brenda said, "You have a problem kissing this?"

"Oh no," I said, looking at Garth as he settled into a heap at the headboard. "This is a taste I'll have to get accustomed to."

Garth chose to look undisturbed. "Whatever," he wheezed.

In fact, I didn't make a point of seeking his scum, and when it was transferred by contact, I tried to wipe it away without being noticed. I accept what I get from sucking a dick, but I don't desire it.

This wasn't an exact repeat, because I chose a different approach to the bounty of lady parts. I got a hand to each pussy, maintaining finger contact to all clits and labia while my mouth alternated. Even with having just been cunnilingualized, both ladies got rushes from this new stimulation. It was an increasing challenge for me, as their mouths and hands got me to the brink, then eased back.

After a little while of this, it occurred to me that they weren't just edging. A limited glance or two, down my body, showed the ladies getting a bit involved with each other. A hand took time out to stroke hair. A mouth lifted long enough to nibble an ear.

I didn't mind them dividing their attention, because they still gave my package plenty of action with two mouths and numerous fingers. I got Kristi off first, because I know her playground so well. At that moment she was at the head of my dick, and her groan added pleasant pressure. Then I jerked my mouth to Brenda's pussy, where I now had two fingers sliding deep. I clamped lips around her clit, not caring whether it was 'delicate,' convinced that by now it didn't matter.

I felt Kristi's mouth lift and Brenda's descend, starting a race to the finish. Someone's hand pumped the base of my shaft, a mouth that had to be Kristi's took in both balls (a playground with which she was equally familiar), and Brenda sucked hard. My legs squirmed as I came. Once I started filling her mouth, Brenda climaxed, thighs scissor-locking my face, her o-voice barking through my splatter.

The next thing I was aware of was Kristi hoarsely saying, "Cleanup break." Surely even the most devoted aficionado of ejaculate would have agreed.

We limited this to washcloths. Recent tradition might have called for a wine bottle to be passed around, but Kristi said, "Not yet. We have to finish off you bums first."

Half-amused, half-puzzled, Garth said, "They think they're in charge. Isn't this boys' night for fun?"

"And we'll decide how you get it," said Brenda, pushing Garth onto the bed. "On your back. No condoms tonight. You get the same fuck you had this morning, plus this babydoll to sit on your face."

I sat at the headboard and watched this play out. Garth had plenty to enjoy, with four fine tits in reach as his wife swiveled around his man-meat. But I got a glimmer that I hadn't imagined what I'd seen before. The women's hands got involved with Garth, tickling his nipples and navel, but also with each other.

They knew I noticed. Kristi looked sidelong at me as she took one of Brenda's hands, and licked the fingers.

Suddenly Kristi rose and backed away, saying, "Enough munching." She knelt behind Garth's head and leaned her breasts onto his face. I saw him transfixed with awe, then my view was blocked.

With his hands rolling Kristi's breasts gently, and his trunk slamming into his wife's quim rapidly, his orgasm quickly began, and continued for so long that I became aware that I was jerking myself.

After the withdrawal of the shell that had been Garth, I approached the women eagerly, yet warily.

"Same deal with him?" Brenda asked Kristi.

"Oh yeah," Kristi said, getting me under her. "I wish I had a Stetson!"

"If we ever go check out the Sybian," said Brenda, "we should both get cowgirl outfits."

Brenda didn't start with face-sitting. She went straight to boob-bombing my face. My howl wasn't just from surprise, but also immediate arousal.

No amorous artistry here, no slow build. I felt Kristi's labia part wide as they worked down my shaft, where my every cell pushed against every hot, wet cell of her tunnel. I crushed Brenda's sweet thick mams all over my face, yearning for suffocation. This was another moment when I would do anything for Brenda, even as I fucked my own wife.

I have that sort of feeling for Kristi also. I asked myself if I should have it only for Kristi.

"This is what he wants!" came Kristi's voice, rough, maybe angry? "My twat and your tits!"

Then, fingers clutching my sides, Kristi spasmed and hollered.

Some part of my mind decided that I was now free from responsibility. My wife had orgasmed from my penis penetrating her. Now, still inside Kristi's wonderful heat, I claimed my reward, giving all my attention to Brenda's bosom. Despite all of the willingness, even eagerness, of everyone involved, I felt myself to be cheating as I gripped and sucked. I came in my wife's vagina, came hard and almost painfully, while indulging in what my wife didn't have.

Soon, coherent thought started up again. I thought maybe I should go get wine, since it seemed I had now been released, in every way possible. But then I heard Garth gasp, and say, "Daaammmnn!"

I got my head up, and looked around.

I saw Kristi and Brenda rolling around in a rough, tight body grip.

Their intense ardor for each other made my self-flagellation, over which woman did the most for my ecstasy, seem ridiculous.

They went at it for at least ten minutes. They tribbed, sixty-nined, and smooshed their tits, also grabbing and slobbering them. They snarled, spanked, and throttled.

Garth and I sat side by side, frozen, mouths agape.

At last, the women settled into a gentle, exhausted embrace, stroking hair, kissing sweetly.

"This is who you are, Baby," Kristi murmured. "You've always known it. Maybe you feel better hiding it away. But I'm here for you, and I want you. And I'll keep your secret safe."

They made more slow, sweet love.

The mood could only last so long.

Brenda said, in the same heartfelt tone, "But I don't want to give up penises."

We all cracked up. Kristi caressed her cheek and said, "You may have all the penises you like, Princess. Whenever I'm not using them."

I applauded, while Garth said, "Oooh! Catfight catfight!"

At long last, I got the wine bottle. The contents enhanced detailed discussion of what the cowgirl outfits would look like (Stetsons, fringed chambray shirts cut below the breasts, chaps around exposed crotches and butts, spurred boots). The perfect look for going into bars and kicking every ass.

During the shower gropefest, I was surprised to find Brenda starting a heartfelt moment with me.

"I want to get you alone," she murmured. "When we can all be okay with that."

At the time, Kristi and Garth were drying off, not paying attention to us.

I said, "Maybe we are now."

"No," she said. "Trust an old broad. Splitting into cheating pairs, in separate rooms, or countries, can't happen yet."

If I chose, I could interpret her expression to include pain.

Her body molded to mine. I felt her strength, and her need. I wanted both.

"You know that this would never be more than fun," I told her, pretty sure that I meant it.

"Of course," she said, pulling a face. "Mother, wife, tiny moments of free time."

As hard as her pussy had worked that night, she moaned when she felt my fingers enter it while I kissed her neck. Then I told her, "I'll let the, ahem, mature lady decide when this can happen."

"Good," she said, slapping my ass.

***

This time, we weren't able to schedule our next foursome. It was very late, and we were exhausted, and when Garth and Brenda proposed upcoming Saturdays, we were the ones who had to beg off, because of work and our own commitments to extended family.

There was one date they hadn't mentioned as we scanned the calendar apps on our phones. Kristi asked them neutrally, "Your swinger club?"

"Yes," said Garth. "Can you accept that this is important to us, in a way entirely different than what we do here?"

"Of course," I said, okay with waving this off.

Garth insisted on continuing. "We have feelings for you. A while ago, you forced us to recognize that. We know that we can be both physical and personal here.

"In that club, we show up and fuck. The couples keep each other honest, with the social contract of mutual extortion. We know that nobody will make the first move to bring down the house of cards. And as libertine as those people think they are, there's a whole lot that's never done, or even mentioned."

Through all this, Brenda just looked on. This wasn't one of their rehearsed, shared scripts.

"Sometimes," said Garth, "we need something less intense than this foursome, but more adventurous than the two of us at home. With you, we're thrilled to start bringing out parts of ourselves that we've had to hide. Brenda had a moment tonight." Garth nodded at Kristi. Then he looked at me. "And I can't think of anyone better to help me with my bicuriosity." He said that with no hesitation.

"But bottling up our secret selves," he said, "with our randy fellow suburbanites, actually takes off some pressure." Garth smiled. "Like I said, we show up and fuck. And, I gotta say, that's really great."

We were all fully dressed and completely sated. We just smiled at each other.

After they left, Kristi told me, "I'm going to find their club."

Chapter 8: Opposite Directions

Well into the work week, the sounding of the alarm not only woke me up, but revived a train of thought. Brenda's statement that she wanted me separately, without our spouses, had lingered. Kristi and Garth hadn't heard it. I didn't know if she wanted them not to know. She had also said she didn't think our foursome was ready yet for a complete split into 'cheating' couples.

Having been told that something was possible, but not yet, had spun me into fantasies. Some of them were not only irrational, but potentially destructive to the lives of all four of us.

My wife and I were now in our five minutes of waking up, staying in bed, and planning our day.

Kristi leaned close and ran her tongue up my chin to my mouth. "My last chance," she murmured on her next breath, "to get that tingle before you shave it smooth."

This was very sweet and sincere, and it amped my guilt. I searched for wording to disconnect this hall pass request from what Brenda had said 'secretly' to me in the shower.

"I want Brenda," I told Kristi. "Not today, but at some point when we can arrange it. High risk, if she's up for it. I'd drive her out somewhere in the woods and strip her, and rail the hell out of her. I'd keep her underwear, so she goes home with a dripping pussy and frictioned nipples. And she has to stay commando for the rest of the day. Then that night you put on her undies and I fuck your ass."

"That's pretty specific," said Kristi with a laugh that shook the sheet nicely above her breasts.

"I'll settle for a quickie in her bedroom," I said. "I'm hoping for more."

She pulled away to look at me, still amused, but no longer smiling. "No," she said. "I'll give you a pass to fuck anyone else. You can only do Brenda when I'm present."

I was angry, and she knew it. I was also surprised that Brenda had been exactly right about whether separate extramarital sex was outside everyone's comfort zone.

Kristi and I were both turned on. But we never bang before work. The denial motivates us.

She and I barely touched again before we left for work. But that's normal for us.

There's a woman in my office named Cassie, at a higher pay grade, in a different silo. Body similar to Brenda's. We've flirted at happy hours.

I sweet-talked Cassie. She got right into the mood. She accompanied me to a supply closet, where I doggied her in both holes. I took a pic of that big curvy white ass, full of the dusky Sherm Slime Shooter, and no imagery that could identify either of us.

I sent the pic to Kristi with the caption, "Thanks."

***

Kristi works for a large private security firm. She mines data from chatrooms, social media, and financial records, to find dirt on individuals or groups that her company has been contracted to investigate. This might have her assisting in harassment, but she asserts that this isn't evil. In her view, people who don't hide their traces are sitting ducks for plenty of snoops, including the entire dark web.

As I stated earlier, we're both on early career paths. We would not be served well by hyperactive consciences.

One aspect of her job is that, when she hits a lull in what she's dredging, she is encouraged to examine the company's other projects and see how she could help. This could allow her to zero in on what she suspected was the swingers' club where Brenda and Garth disported.

Kristi began her search at home, through her highly encrypted laptop, on an account that isn't work-related. "The way they've described the club," she told me, "it seems like a private home is too small to be the venue. These are all suburban couples, probably with kids. People that age, middle income or better, have gone to the burbs to breed."

"Which leaves what?" I sat elsewhere in the living room, going through some brought-home work.

"Disused public facilities," she said, eyes never leaving the screen. "Restaurants, motels, big box stores, car dealerships, bowling alleys. Potential buyers of such a property could be discouraged, in various ways, by club members who hold the option."

"Don't some clubs operate in the open?"

"There are four in the area that claim to." A corner of her mouth lifted. "I'm pretty sure one of them is a police sting. These clubs want lots of personal information from applicants, entered into online forms. The club we're looking for is made up of close acquaintances, with any recruitment done personally."

"We?"

"You've expressed interest."

"And until now, you haven't. What changed?"

She deigned to look at me. "Multiplexing. Our foursome time has expanded my horizons."

"I can understand that. But with this group? Probably none of them as hot as Garth and Brenda, probably many of them older."

She returned full focus to the screen. "In half an hour, I want us to watch something. Be ready."

As if I wouldn't be, with her. She could show me an infomercial on subscribing to a shoelace delivery service, and I'd still be ready, in the way she meant.

She had found porno that its producer described as 'empowerment gangbang.' Four nude women shared a large, high bed. At least ten men stood on the floor around the bed, stroking their cocks. Each woman chose men, to entertain her various body parts.

"I want cocks now," Kristi said as we masturbated each other. "For a while, two were great. Now I want more."

The women mainly lay on their backs, on full display to the cameras. When on all fours, the women still carried themselves as being in charge. They instructed the men, who never spoke, on where to put their penises, hands, and mouths. While the baseline action was each woman generally getting pussy- and mouth-fucked, with her hands stroking another dick or two, the women also lavished attention on each other, at times kissing breasts, rubbing clits, or pulling hair. The men, clearly cast for their huge semen capacity, filled and spilled on the women, and were dispatched once they emptied.

12