Two Bi Two Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women were all fit and attractive. The men had a variety of body types. Some were overweight, some at least middle-aged. The key point, both to the makers of the video and to Kristi, was that the men didn't have to look good, they only had to erect and ejaculate on command.

We were on the living room rug, a few feet from the flatscreen. Kristi got me on my back, my side towards the screen. She lay atop me for sixty-nine, hiking up a leg so I could watch the porno as she did.

In the porno, condoms were used for all penetrations, including oral. This allowed all of the semen to be viewed. Imagery that was used several times entailed a man fucking until he orgasmed, pulling out, stripping the condom, emptying it somewhere on the woman, and then jerking himself to add more spunk to her surface.

I took my hands from Kristi's cunt, and blindly squeezed her breasts. Her moan was long, and it quivered.

One woman ordered a man she had been blowing to lie on his back, diagonally at a corner of the bed. She mounted and inserted him, then brought another man onto the bed. She bent over while this man straddled the other, and she had him fuck her ass. She then reached to two men standing beyond the bed corner, took their pricks, and alternated jerking and sucking.

Kristi ground her pussy onto my jaw as she came. My surge began in her mouth, but she pulled up to let it slide down her neck.

Later, a different woman built a more complex body arrangement, and took two pricks in her pussy at the same time. The camera got close enough to show both spewing at once, jism dribbling down the insides of the condoms, beyond her vulva. These men also stripped the condoms and emptied them on her legs. Then she grabbed both wangs and jerked more spooj onto her gut.

Kristi leaned towards the screen, and wailed.

She then reverse-cowgirled me, leaving me little recovery time. Thanks to the porno, I didn't need any.

Another woman, who was built for it, titfucked four men to completion, in quick succession, unwrapped. "Oh yeah!" Kristi grunted, gazing at the foam buildup on the woman's bosom. "Gunk me, I'm cumming!" I did, clutching her butt cheeks. Ohhh, the heat of her pussy...

The porno ended with the men, 19 in all, kneeling on the floor, and the women walking among them, thanking them as the men kissed the women's groins and licked semen. The women stroked the men's hair, looking pleasant and grateful while treating them like pets.

Kristi restarted the porn, and lay alongside me for a messy cuddle. "I want to count," she said, chuckling.

I helped. There were 45 full ejaculations, 25 of them vaginal, 3 anal, 9 oral, 4 mammary, 2 manual, and 2 from footjobs.

I said, "The rubbers may have kept the STI testing budget low."

Her answer to that was, "Cum in my ass."

By then I could do that, and did.

***

It was several days later that she had something definite to show me. Data from ongoing investigations allowed her to zero in on a closed roadhouse/restaurant in an area between suburbs, still mostly undeveloped. There was exterior security camera footage, taken from a nearby fenced property she described as an truck-dock warehouse that was under construction. This showed several cars parked in the restaurant's lot at moments time-stamped as Saturday nights, with the building still looking dark and empty from the outside.

I admit that I still had some interest in this club, and maybe even in members other than Garth and Brenda. I was more interested, however, in Kristi's interest. I felt that I'd better know the lengths to which she'd go in pursuing her line of inquiry.

"The last time we hooked up with them," she told me as she scrolled through the footage, "we were on a full city prowl. I saw their car a few times. I got a pic of the license plate."

I looked closely at her. "So you've been stalking them for a while now," I said. "And you don't mind that I know that."

She met my eyes and, to my surprise, put a hand on mine for a gentle squeeze. Her smile wasn't anything like devious or nasty. "You're my fellow adventurer," she said. "I'm hoping we'll go on this quest together. And each have something to enjoy from it. Besides, these are our sex partners, and it's valid for us to know more about them. And their other partners."

I got another pang of guilt for wanting to go traipsing off with Brenda. It then struck me that Kristi and I might be moving in opposite directions. She wanted more partners at once, and I, in one specific instance, wanted fewer. But this was for sex that was purely recreational and, I hoped, easy to do without.

She looked again at her laptop. "Check out the white compact," she said.

It rolled into the parking lot where at least a dozen cars already were. I recognized it. Garth had mentioned that they used their small electric for excursions into the city, leaving their sedan and SUV for family tasks.

I didn't need more confirmation, but I got it anyway. Garth and Brenda, plainly dressed, left the car. The trunk popped, and Garth brought from it the duffel bag which had carried their toys and accessories.

As they waited at the front door, I said, "Congratulations."

Kristi's smile turned playful. "But wait!" she said. "There's more!"

I said, "You did? Really?" I was a little alarmed, a little aroused, and a little not surprised at all.

The screen showed Garth and Brenda waiting patiently at the threshold, lamplit from above, and then Garth pushing open the door when a buzzer sounded. Kristi said, "The address of this place matches up to a transaction in which rent is now paid to the receiver by something called PanExurbia Ventures, Inc. It's a paperwork entity with no assets. Yet it pays for utilities. Including electronic security."

"By your workplace?"

"No. And the less I say about that, the better."

I added to my worry list the possibility that my wife had broken the law.

"Remember what Garth said about mutual extortion?" said Kristi, typing. "This makes it more than human memory."

She showed me views from three locations inside the space. There were futons and large cushions on the floors. From a bar, drinks and beers were served. As we had suspected, the partiers looked middle-aged, prosperous, and comfortable in their exposed skins. As I, at least, had not expected, not all of them were white.

Despite my recent obsession, the sight of Brenda mingling and banging didn't affect me much. She was in her corset and boots. I'm just not into dress-up. The sound of her voice did get to me a little, when it could be discerned above crowd noise.

As I began to lose voyeuristic interest, I asked Kristi, "Do you want to get in on this?"

"Maybe. Everything I've seen here has been M-F coupling, with a few brief moments of women making out. It wouldn't amp me all the way. I'd want several cocks doing my bidding at the same time."

I took a breath, then said, "What's you next step?"

She glanced my way. "Our next step."

"So I have a vote on this?"

My fellow adventurer said, "I'm not going there alone."

I watched the screen for a few seconds. I had seen non-whites. One Asian woman, but no Asian men? One black person of each gender. A couple?

"The mingling there seems interracial," I told her. "I don't know what effect an actual interracial couple would have."

That slowed her a little. From experience, Kristi has come to accept that I'm more likely to sense the racial significance of what we do.

"I wouldn't want us to barge in," she said. "I'd want to get Brenda and Garth onboard with us visiting."

"So you're hoping that they'll sponsor us, or something?"

"I want to ask them." She angled her head towards the screen. "We've seen this. Now, what's the proper thing to do? Keep this knowledge to ourselves, or admit to them that we've seen it?"

I got angry. "We didn't have to see it! I didn't! You made me an accomplice!" Worrying about how Kristi got this footage had delayed my realization that were invading privacy.

She snapped back, "You could have stopped me, or walked away, when I admitted that I shouldn't have this video."

I was stuck. That was on me, for not noticing that the adventure had already started.

"What's your plan?" I asked dourly, defeated.

"I'll send them an email," she said. "One of our usual, safe-for-public-disclosure messages. I'll say that I've heard of a place out in the burbs called The Conestoga Western Lodge, and ask if they know anything about it."

I hadn't seen signs on the outside of the place. "That's what it was called?"

"Until it closed, five years ago."

I still wanted us to be in charge of our relationship with Garth and Brenda. But we four had done so much together, for the good of all of us. I think that whatever impulse we might have had as competitors, had been outdistanced by our growing friendship and affection. We were still exploring together. It was exciting, and it felt good. And the sex was amazing, much of it not available otherwise.

We had never been asked not to pry into their life outside our foursome, yet we had invaded what they could see as their privacy. By admitting that, we would undermine their trust in us. They'd have every right to kick us out of their lives. At this point, though, could we do anything else?

I stood up and started to walk away, saying, "Let me look it over before you send it."

Our sex that night stayed within our established boundaries, but I was rougher with her than usual. She didn't object.

(To be continued)

12