Two Big Clits?

Story Info
A woman with a big clit experiences girl-girl sex.
4.2k words
4.6
11.3k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jgarc
jgarc
29 Followers

Early on a cool California spring morning I sat in my office, coffee in hand. It tasted so good with half and half. Outside the window the workers were cleaning the neighbor's pool. Returning my gaze to the screen I perused my usual groups. As a scrolled through the lingerie group something caught my eye on the sidebar - a group for clit enlargement. "What?!" I thought to myself. "This really exists?" Excitedly I dove in. Clicking on each link.

PROGRESS AFTER 3 MONTHS - read the first link.

I clicked on it with curiosity. Before and after pics displayed the progress a young woman made growing her clit from nearly invisible to to the size of a pea. This was very interesting to me. I clicked through several posts and finally clicked on "top posts".

MY CLIT ON THE VIAGRA from DsrtGrl - caught my eye. Click. OMG! Displayed on my screen was the most beautiful clit I have ever seen. The bulbous head was a lovely light pink color. It grew from a thick shaft and was clean shaven all around. My mind began to wander as I gazed at the photos.

From her post: You asked me to take Viagra. Wow. I can definitely tell that the base is thicker. Overall my erection is much firmer.

Her clit looked so good. Clicking on her her profile I saw the many posts that she had contributed to the group. My goodness DsrtGrl was truly beautiful with a slim yet curvy figure. As I perused her posts began to feel the familiar heat between my legs. Slowly my left hand crept into my panties. Gathering lubrication I began to circle my clit. With each stroke she because harder and longer until she reached her full size. I presser her down into my love canal...

Suddenly workers speaking Spanish loudly outside my window snapped me from my daydream. Come on Jen I thought to myself. You don't have time for this today. You have a full day ahead. I closed the browser and began my day.

"Hey babe," I said to B as I kissed him after work. "How was your day?" I continued. B told me about a proposal they were working on. "Hun, when are you seeing Dr. Hoffman for your physical again?" I asked.

"Couple weeks I think," B answered. I cocked my head at B.

"Do you think you could," I asked before being interrupted.

B already got that look in his eyes like he knew I was up to something "get a prescription for Viagra?" B threw his head back and laughed. He knew exactly what I was up to.

"You see this woman online tried it and..." B simply nodded and wrapped his strong arms around me, making me feel safe.

Some time later B came home from work. He brought me take out from my favorite Italian restaurant. Mmmm, I love pasta. After the meal he slid a white bag toward me with a glint in his eye. I hastily opened it and glanced at the orange cylinder. Viagra 100. I eagerly popped one into my mouth and rinsed it down. I wondered to myself just how long this would take? Surfing through my favorite websites I finally got to my favorite group for big clits. OMG a new post from DsrtGrl!

YOU ASKED ME TO FUCK A FLESHLIGHT

Clicking on the link I was treated to some of the most beautiful art from DsrtGrl. She had posted photos of her clit in various stages of penetrating her clear pocket pussy. I became entranced by the beauty of her body. The familiar warmth between my legs returned. I was so wet. My hand drifted into my panties where I brushed my clit, which felt very stiff. I removed all clothing and looked at my clit closely. The base was definitely thicker than normal. I began to stroke her between my fingers. The pink glans popped out from its hood. Needing some lubrication I grabbed the coconut oil - unrefined of course - and rubbed it in. Glancing back at the screen DsrtGrl's clit was greedily devouring her pocket pussy. I had to fuck a pussy. I needed to fuck a pussy. Grabbing my fleshlight I lubed it with oil. My clit needed release and this pussy was going to give it to me. My big clit rubbed against the lips of the pussy, probing for pleasure.

Slowly I tribbed clit to clit against the toy. My clit bobbed back and forth against the supple material making squishy noises. Finally I pressed my clit into the opening, first the glans then all the way in. Stroking it back and forth I could see my clit inside of the clear pussy. I noticed that the pussy felt tighter than usual. The base of my clit received more friction with the blue pill. Glancing back up at the screen I imagined DsrtGril fucking that pussy good. I slid the soft walls on my clit. There is no more pleasurable sensation than fucking with your clit. I wish every woman could experience it. Just then I noticed B in the door taking it all in. The tingling began to build and I could feel myself getting closer. With each stroke I watched my clit enter the clear pussy. Finally I could no longer hold back and I began to contract. OMG it felt so good. I continued to thrust until it became too sensitive and my clit became smaller again. Totally exhausted I leaned back against the chair.

B leaned over me whispering in my ear. "That was hot babe." He said as he kissed my neck and cupped my breast. Totally relaxed I could hardly move. B lifted me into his strong arms and carried me to the bed. The rest of the night was a blur as we made love.

Some days had passed and I again began perusing the big clit group. I had become totally obsessed with my clit, its pleasure and making it bigger. Viagra was a pleasant surprise in making it harder and fuller, but I wanted more. There were many posts by women who used various gels to increase their size, including some who wanted to transition to masculine. I wasn't interested in any of that but was curious if it was possible to enlarge my clit. After researching many stories I decided to order some gel. Most women experienced some growth and a few experience major growth. I placed an order and waited.

The gel arrived in smart packaging. I decided to integrate the gel into my pumping routine, and would be starting that morning. I squeezed a dollop onto my finger and began to rub it into my clit. I rubbed around the base, then onto the shaft and that head. I stroked it in to ensure it absorbed fully. My pumping routine consists of multiple times per week. First I use the small cylinder which is only three inches long. I placed it over my semi-engorged clit and pumped. The sensation is that of a pleasant pull. If I'm really aroused I can sometimes reach the end of the small cylinder. Once I completed the session with the small pump I placed the larger cylinder on my clit. It's four inches long and wider than the small version. It feels very big and I've never filled it. Pump, pump. I watched as she grew in the cylinder.

After some weeks using the gel I began to notice a difference in my clit's appearance. The glans no longer retracted back under the hood when I was done pumping. The base became thicker and kind of like a cock when aroused. Don't get me wrong it was still feminine but it became more vascular. I began to have more confidence and had the urge to show it off. I sometimes take a Viagra and pump before my workout. I love the looks that I get. The outline of the glans is clearly visible through light colored leggings :). My gym is high end and fully nude is not unusual in the women's sauna. I almost always wear a towel. If you haven't read my other experiences I am a tall blonde with an athletic body but unfortunately small breasts. As of late my muscles have become more defined, giving off a strong yet feminine vibe.

One particular visit to the gym I entered the sauna wearing my standard towel. On the far side next to the heater were two fit middle aged women, draped in white soft cotton towels and deeply engaged in conversation. I sat on the opposite side next to the faint light. The sauna had a wonderful cedar smell, relaxing combined with the soft light. The women were deeply engaged in conversation and barely noticed my presence, talking about family, etc. I pulled out my phone as per usual and started browsing social media. Feeling free I leaned back against the sweet smelling cedar and allowed my towel to fall to the sides. Knowing that I was exposed turned me on. I could feel myself getting wet and my heart beating in my chest. Glancing down my clitoral head extended fully outside of my lips. It was covered in shadow from the dim light on my side. Shifting my leg slightly downward my clit became illuminated in the soft light. I was so proud of how big she was now.

The women had apparently not noticed as they continued their conversation. I returned to my phone. Not long after their voices subsided. In the dim light I glanced to the side of my phone and saw two faces looking in my direction. Feeling the intense heat of their stares turned me on even more. I could feel my heart beating louder. Beyond my trimmed blonde hair my girl cock was fully erect and powerful. It extended from my lips like a goddess, proudly showing off. I could see the ladies gazing in my direction from the corner off my eye. The lady on the left involuntarily licked her lips. It was getting very warm as I glanced at my phone. I couldn't stay in the heat much longer. Eventually they got up and walked toward the door, looking me directly in the eye as they breathed heavy while leaving. Gathering myself I actually couldn't believe that I did that. What has happened to me?! I enjoy turning people on so much. I wrapped myself in my soft cotton towel and headed to the showers to clean up.

The next day during a gel and pumping session I was perusing the clitoral group hoping for a new post from DsrtGrl. Someone had asked her if she had ever penetrated another woman with her big clit. She replied that she hasn't but is curious about it. I couldn't remove that thought from my mind as I continued my pumping session. I had become obsessed frankly and decided to DM her.

The long DM was essentially that I enjoyed her content and thanks for the Viagra tip. I didn't know if she would respond as she has many followers and fans. Surprisingly she responded shortly after, praising the beauty of my clit from the posts I had made. We continued to message on and off thereafter. I learned some details about her including details about her family and where she lived. Cutting to the chase I had a job coming up not too far from where she lives. For work we were staying at a swanky, historic resort in the desert I asked DsrtGirl if she would like to have dinner when I was in town and she agreed.

Preparing for the trip I was excited and nervous. Was anything going to happen between us? Would she even show up? Waiting for her at the hotel bar I was wearing my black dress that highlighted my tall toned body. DsrtGrl aka Kristen in real life should have been here by now. It was 5 past already. I ordered one of my favorite Napa Cabs. Out of the corner of my eye I caught a flash of blue as something caught my eye. Some ways away a beautiful, middle-aged woman in a tight blue dress sauntered toward the bar. Her high heels accentuated her hips as she came closer. "Hi, I'm Kristen" she said, as she gave me a friendly hug. She knew exactly who I was! I took a long sip of Cab as she sat down. I stared at Kristen for a minute in shock at just how beautiful she was in person.

"Would you like a drink, a Cab perhaps?" I asked.

"My favorite. How did you know?" Kristen smiled. We spoke for a while about family and other small talk. Finally I placed my hand on her forearm with a look like it's time to go. She grabbed her glass and followed me upstairs.

I closed the door and wrapped my arms around Kristen. She was visibly nervous as she swallowed the last sip of her wine. Leaning into her I pressed her against the wall. Her perfume was intoxicating. I looked down and kissed her on her soft lips. Initially she did not reciprocate but after a few moments she began to respond. My hands traced her tight dress and cupped her firm breasts. At that moment I could no longer hold back and dropped to my knees. I had to see it. Slowly I lifted her dress, which remained above her hips as I gently pulled down her panties in the same motion. Glancing up at Kristen's face she was not watching as I leaned in. I began licking and sucking her smoothly shaven skin outside of her lips. Moving in closer I took her long labia into my mouth, massaging them with my tongue. The sensations were clearly having an effect as Kristen's clit began to grow. Her hood was the prettiest pink folded skin with her clit head visible. As I continued to play with her labia her glans broke free of the hood and jutted out proudly. I grasped her thighs and watched as her clit boner pointed at me, angled slightly downward. It looked just like a cock only about half size. This was my dream come true. Finally a big clit to play with! If you know me there's nothing I like more than pleasuring cock and I was going to do the same to Kristen's girl cock. Leaning in I kissed it and circled the tip, which made Kristen moan. I leaned in further and took it all into my mouth, giving it a gentle suck and feeling it twitch in my mouth. She pressed her hips into me. I pushed her back again against the wall. Placing my thumb and index fingers at the base I played with her clit, moving it in all directions. Wow it was so big and beautiful. Gently I jerked her off with a gentle pressure from the base to the glans. She was whimpering with pleasure. I took her glands between my lips and began to suck as I jerked her base. Pop, pop, pop was the noise her glans made it time it broke free of my lips. I began sucking her head harder. Kristen was bucking and screaming now. She pressed into my face as she began to come.

"Oh, oh, oh, fuuu..." I heard as her wetness was all over my face. She leaned into me as she lost her strength. We remained in that position for a few moments before I took her hand and led her to the bed.

Pulling back the comforter Kristen laid on the soft white sheets. With a nodding permission I removed her dress and bra. Her nipples were amazingly pink and poky. Unable to help myself I held her breast in my hand and suckled her long nipple. As I enjoyed the moment Kristen gently pushed back my head.

"It's not fair that you are still clothed," she said with a pouty face. With Kristens help I removed my black dress and lingerie. As always I was somewhat embarrassed about my small breasts. Kristen looked me up and down, lingering on occasion. I pressed her into the bed with my much larger size. We kissed and then I rolled her over on top of me. As she sat up I knew exactly what I wanted.

"Put it inside of me," I said as I motioned to her three inch clit.

"I don't know Jen," Kristen trailed off as her mind tried to grasp my command. Not giving her time to contemplate I had her standing at the edge of the bed. My legs were pulled back to allow her full access. For years I had dreamt about being penetrated by a big clit. Kristen glanced down and me. I was soaking wet in anticipation.

"Just hold the base and push it in," I commanded her as I nodded my head. Kristen pressed into me. It took her a couple seconds but she finally pressed her clit into my tight love canal. I watched her face as her lip quivered. This was so amazing.

"Fuck me good!" I commanded her as she bumped into me. Her clit felt like a small finger inside of me. With intense interest I watched Kristen someone clumsily penetrate me.

"Uh, oh, ooh, uh," she softly moaned as she pushed in. "Oh God, oh God, I'm coming" she exclaimed as she leaned onto me. For quite some time she rested her face on my tummy. Finally she turned and looked at me. Kristen's face was red with beads of sweat on her forehead. "Holy shit," she exclaimed. "That was amazing. Did you come too?" she continued. I laughed out loud. Of course I hadn't. She came so fast I didn't want to hurt her feelings.

"Come here," I said as I pulled her up to me and kissed her on the lips. I laid Kristen down on her back and straddled her tummy. "Push them together," I requested, glancing at her ample bosom, now flushed and dappled with soft freckles. Her breasts formed tight cleavage as I spit between them. She looked at me with a wry smile as rubbed in the lubrication. Slowly I slid forward until I was straddling her chest. My clit was rock hard and looked huge hovering over her breasts. I had taken a blue pill hours before and my clit was proudly protruding from my blonde hair. I guided her arms down and lowered my clit into her wet cleavage. "Tighter," I requested as began to stroke my clit in her cleavage. It make a sloppy wet sound. It had been so long since I had done this with Ellie, way too long. Kristen looked at me with eyes as big as saucers as I titty stroked her. I titled to the side and rubbed clit on nipple for a while, then slid back down to her warm love canal. I rocked back and forth. With each motion my clit would pop out the front of her cleavage, right in front of her mouth. She licked her lips subconsciously at the visual spectacle inches in front of her face. Placing my hands over Kristen's I squeezed them and I slid in and out. I could feel the heat building in my love and spreading. I pressed on and slid back and forth, faster and faster. "Oooh fu...uh...uh," I moaned as my climax came over me, my clit contracting as I left a wet spot on her chest. Proud of her accomplishment Kristed attempted to rub me but I rolled over as it was way too sensitive.

"Let me try again," Kristen proposed head titled at the edge of the bed, rubbing her clit to make it hard again. She guided me to the edge as before. I knew exactly what she wanted. "This feels so much better than my fleshlight," she quipped. Again I rolled my legs back allowing her full access. She gathered her natural moisture to lube herself. Resting on my elbows I took in the lovely scene, feeling like a very lucky girl. Kristen's face was full of concentration as she moved her clit toward my love. She held it between her thumb and index finger, pushed in the tip, then her shaft as well. It surprised me how big it felt for a clit, like a little finger. Her lip quivered as she pushed in and out, with soft sounds of pleasure.

"Fuck me hard with your big girl cock," I said with authority. She moaned softly with the command. I squeezed slightly to increase her pleasure.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, I'm coming," she exclaimed after no more than a minute of penetration. She had lost all control as my tight love brought her a strong orgasm. Gasping she rested her head on my tummy. After some time she asked "did you come this time?" Not wanting to hurt her feelings I just laughed and rolled her over onto the bed.

Placing her at the edge of the bed I was after the same thing. I spread her legs and placed them in her hands. My clit was throbbing in anticipation. The glans extended past the hood with a clearly visible ridge. I pressed into Kristen's hot love. The warmth felt wonderful but there was no pressure. She was very loose, which was understandable. I had to try something else. I climbed on top of her and slid forward. Slowly I eased down as my glans hovered above her lips. Kristen tried to lick but it was out of reach until I lowered myself into her mouth nodding my head. She licked with effort. "Suck on it and lick them tip," I commanded her as I lowered myself fully into her mouth, my blonde hair on her lips. My clit boner felt wonderful in her mouth. "Make sucking noises as you suck," I requested. The clit sucking was noisy as she aimed to please. I was so close but needed something more. "Put your fingers inside of me," I asked. The wonderful sensation of being full brought me close to the edge. She sucked the tip and pressed in her fingers. Suddenly the pleasure washed over me like a wave. I contracted on her fingers as she pressed on. Kristen continued to suck hard on me. It was way too sensitive and I held her back. Completely satisfied I laid next to her. "You are amazing," I complimented Kristen. She blushed and thanked me.

jgarc
jgarc
29 Followers
12