Two Big Clits?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing her phone she said "Oh my gosh I have to get going," It was truly getting late. Kristen hastily dressed herself and started toward the door.

"Wait, I'm going with you," I stated. At this hour she shouldn't walk alone. We took the elevator down and walked past the closed bar.

"I think I'm this way," said Kristen. We entered the dimly lit courtyard, which was very large surrounded by smaller out buildings. The area was dimly lit from soft yellow light cast by the bar, quite a ways away. In the cool desert air I took Kristen by the wrist, leading her under a tree into the darkness. I leaned down and kissed her with passion.

She pulled back, "I don't know." Immediately I knelt down and snuck my head under her dress. To my good fortune her panties were nowhere to be found. Nestling my nose between her legs I searched for her clit with my tongue. Finding it flaccid I wrapped the glans in my lips, kissing it softly. As she softly moaned I could feel it growing between my lips. The glans slid between my lips as it entered my mouth. I softly sucked as the shaft became erect in my mouth. I placed pressure with my thumb so it was sticking straight into my mouth. With my left hand I slid three fingers into her love. She was so loose I could have fisted her. Gently I sucked on her amazing clit from base to tip, making a popping noise each time it would leave my lips. Kristen began to make short, high pitched moans. I pressed deep into her with my fingers until she began to contract on them.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," she moaned. At the same time her big clit twitched in my mouth. "It's too sensitive," I felt her hand on my forehead. Kristen breathed hard as she gathered herself. We remained in that position for quite some time until we could stand up. Kristen took my wrist as we walked away. As far as I could tell nobody saw us at least. She stopped us at a dark car in the parking lot, and kissed me before opening the door. "Thank you for an amazing night." She said, before closing the door.

I floated all the way back to the room. As I laid in the bed I was still on a high. I dimmed the lights as my head was spinning. My thoughts went from DsrtGrl's body to her girl cock, something I had always dreamt about. My hand slipped into my panties as my mind drifted off.

12