Two Bikers and a Biker Slut

Story Info
Two young bikers in racing leathers have sex with a girl.
6.3k words
4.29
13k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this story several years ago and I just finished tidying it up. Please note that English is not my native language and I may have missed out on the grammar or syntax here and there. This story is entirely written from the male perspective. The girl is an object here. She has no name, she is barely described and remains largely silent throughout. Her perspective would be another story. The descriptions presented here do not reflect my view of women or how I think they should be treated (only if they desperately want to!). The title captures the main theme, although there may be more leather and cum in it than some people can stomach. The action is perhaps a little over the top, but hey, it's a jerk-off fantasy. Enjoy!

-----------------------------------

I picked her up on the street, right in front of the supermarket. She saw me, I looked at her without blinking an eye. Then I squeezed my leather crotch. She put down her shopping bags on the sidewalk and walked over to the Fireblade. "You can have me if you want me," she said.

"I will have you. And I have a friend too."

"Is he a biker as well?"

"He is." I offered her no further details. "He is going to be part of it. I'm calling him now."

"Okay," she said, "you decide".

"Get on the bike."

She took the helmet that was strapped to the buddy seat. It was far too big for her. She wasn't bothered and neither was I.

"What do I do with this?"

She held up the straps that had kept the helmet in place.

"Underneath the buddy seat."

I could tell she had done this before. She knew about bikes and bikers. She didn't exactly have the looks and manners of a biker slut - she had too much class - but I could tell she was one. She was wearing a short jeans skirt, a pink top and a red and white Dainese jacket. Her hair was short, bleached and spiky, more like a punk, a punk biker slut.

I pulled the zip of my one-piece Spidi racing suit halfway down, showing off my muscular body, and reached for my phone.

"Hey Robbie," I said, "listen, change of plan. Let's meet in the dunes instead. Usual place. Got something lovely here." I put the phone back and pulled up the zip. It always feels great pulling that zip up, encasing myself in leather, like a giant leather condom.

"I'm getting on," she said. She stepped onto the foot support and swung her slender body over the bike.

I fired up the engine.

"Wait!" she said. She unzipped her jacket and pulled the front of her T-shirt over her head, exposing her boobs.

"You'll catch a cold," I commented.

"Not to worry," she said, "my back is covered."

As I just said, she had done it before. She swung her arms around me and pressed her body against my back. Her bare bosom made contact with my biking leathers.

"Fuck, I'm lucky today," I thought. "I love the leather sluts."

There were several people watching us on the street. Some were clearly shocked by what they semi-involuntarily witnessed. Others were turned on. A middle-aged woman picked up the girl's shopping bags and came hurrying towards us. I kicked the side-stand and turned the gas handle, making the engine roar. The woman dropped the bags and looked like she nearly had a heart attack. The leather slut looked back as we speeded away and gave the woman a smile, I accelerated to full speed, leaving a stunned crowd behind.

The girl clung to me like a backpack. After a mile or so, she loosened up a bit and I felt her hands travelling all over my leathers, squeezing me in all the right places. I felt good about myself, was proud of my muscled body wrapped in top-class racing leathers. I never wear anything underneath. She found my nipples and pinched them through the thick leather, as hard as she could.

"Easy!" I shouted inside my helmet.

I put my leather-gloved hand on hers and squeezed her little hand. That was all the affection she was going to get from me. Hard sex from now on!

She carried on squeezing, but gentler. My tits are super-sensitive and her treatment gave me a raging hard-on. I reached behind me and pulled her closer to me. My hand reached further, under her skirt. Rubbing her arse with my thick racing gloves, I wasn't entirely sure what I was touching, but there was definitely no underwear between my glove and her skin.

I needed to concentrate on the road, so I pulled back. She pressed her body firmly against mine, rubbing her exposed tits against my leathers. She seemed particularly intrigued by the leather hump on my back. Most racing suits these days are fitted out with a protective hump, added for safety, so you won't break your neck so easily. For some it's clearly a fetish object. She kept exploring it, pushing her tits up either side of it, maximizing boob-to-leather contact.

"Fuck, you are such a sexy leather slut," I muttered in my helmet.

She couldn't hear me, but she put her arms back around me, her hands touching my suit greedily. It felt like she was hugging my leathers more than she was embracing me.

She moved her lower body closer to my bum, rubbing her pelvis against mine, almost like fucking me from behind. I pushed my leathered arse back as far as I could without pushing her off the bike. She responded by leaning back, pushing herself up and opening her legs, as if to receive my arse in her pelvis. Assuming that she was naked underneath her skirt, I imagined that I felt her hot pussy pressing against my leather arse. To achieve this, her arms let go of me, She balanced herself by holding on to the grips on the buddy seat. True, it was a fairly straight stretch of road but it was still dangerous as we were going at 80 miles an hour.

She clearly kept an eye on the road, because she bounced back, sat up straight and clung to my leathers every time we approached a curve. But whenever she spotted a longer stretch of road ahead, she leaned back and pressed her mound against my leathered back.

"Such a leather slut," I muttered, "you've done it all before, haven't you? You've been dry-fucking bikers since the day you were born! You horny leather bitch! Oh yeah, fuck you!"

While trying to concentrate on the road, I was simultaneously envisaging inside my helmet what went on behind me on the motorbike. Through the visor I saw the road, though increasingly in a blur. Reflected in the visor I imagined seeing in close-up her leather-loving pussy making love to my leathered arse; a delicious vision of a perfect leather kiss! The two images, real and imagined, merged and separated. Racing and leather-cunt-kissing! If we had crashed then and there, it would have been a perfect way to go.

She somehow read my mind and by slipping back into a regular pillion position, she indicated that she was not ready to go. She pointed ahead of us. Had I nearly missed a bend in the road or what? I tried to focus on the road. Bloody hell. As if what she had done was not dangerous! For a while things remained quiet. Whenever we approached a curve, she clung onto me, almost squeezing my lungs out. She probably wanted to make sure that if we were to miss a curve, she was going to fly on my leathered back to meet our reckless fate.

We exited the motorway and for the next five minutes or so we had a long stretch of almost empty country road ahead of us. I could see in the mirror how she had leaned back more relaxed, exposing her boobs in the wind. Once again, she spread her legs and continued rubbing her cunt lips along the surface of the leather suit, wriggling up and down, back and forward. I thought I heard her moan while she fed her pussy all the biker leather she could access. I heard her shout things but it was only later that I realized that she was having a prolonged orgasm. What the fuck?! This whore was having a private party on the back of my bike! I felt a little bit used, although I really should be the last person to complain about that.

Even though the road was fairly quiet, we had passed a few cars and some motorists had noticed what was going on. One hooted, another one speeded up, trying to catch another glimpse of the action. I didn't mind the attention at first but then another car turned around and started following us, I didn't like the idea of a bunch of voyeurs following us into the dunes to our secret hide-out. I twisted the gas handle and the bike speeded away. For a moment I forgot about the girl behind me but luckily she clasped her arms around me and managed to hold on. Seconds later the cars were way behind us.

By the time I turned off from the main road they had all lost track of us. We passed through a small village and found the narrow road into the dunes. It was a private road that lead to a military training site that was rarely used these days. It was never on Sundays. From a distance I saw that my buddy Robert was there already. His red Ducati was gleaming in the sun and Robbie in his bright red Dainese suit was leaning against it. The white brand logo was clearly visible even at a distance.

"Robbie!" I shouted, while turning the bike onto the small parking area at the entrance of the fenced-off field.

"Got us a surprise! This leather whore has been fucking and sucking my leathers all the way up here!"

A bright smile appeared on Robbie's face. Precisely what he wanted. A girl to his taste.

Robbie is the sexiest man in the world. At least, for me he is. Six feet tall, athletic build, dark cropped hair, a handsome face and the most beautiful brown eyes you could imagine. Robbie is as much a pervert as I am. Unfortunately for him he is very shy, to the extent that he is coy about approaching any girl, even when it's clear that they want him. So for a long time he was not able to use his stunning looks to his advantage, Without me, he would still be like that. I met him about two years ago at an indoor bike show. The exhibition hall was unpleasantly hot, and he and I were the only ones in full racing leathers - he even wore gloves! Robbie looked like sex on two legs in his super-tight leathers and big masculine boots. Everybody was observing him but he didn't notice. His eyes cast down, he looked like an ill-prepared schoolboy in front of class.

I instantly knew that he was the buddy I'd been looking for. It took me a while to convince him that I was the buddy that he needed. Once that was settled, we were inseparable. Robbie became my best friend, my biker buddy and my fuck buddy. From the start we shared sex partners - well, that is, I bring back the girls whom we then share. We once tried sex with each other but it was pretty obvious that that was not us. We love fucking girls, together, and in leather. And we have become very good at it. We're both in our early twenties, so we have a lot to look forward to. We love watching each other when we fuck, and we love watching each other when we cum. After meeting Robbie, I lost interest in sex without him. If he's not there, I'm not fucking. If Robbie doesn't like the girl, she is not gonna get it from me. It's as simple as that.

"Get on your bike, Robbie," I said. "She's been practically feeding my leathers to her pussy, I think she had an orgasm on the road. I want to see this pussy make love to your leathers."

As always, it was me taking the initiative. That happens to be our routine. Robby isn't the submissive type or anything; he just prefers to leave it up to me what we do. Once we get going, he will sometimes surprise me with a kinky idea. But we basically let things happen, without much talking. It's a strategy that works for us. It led to some amazing sex scenes in the past. And I had the feeling we were about to have another one today.

"All right, get off the bike! Undress!" I ordered the girl.

She complied and within seconds we had a naked girl standing between the two bikes, a handsome one, for that matter. I got off the Fireblade and took off my helmet. While I was doing that, she was down on the ground in front of me, licking my Alpinestars motorcross boots. She definitely wanted to demonstrate that she was willing to be the submissive leather slut that we were looking for. Good for us! I pushed her head towards the front wheel of the motorcycle and watched her licking the tyre, as if it was an ice cream on a hot day!

"Wow, look at that bike whore!" I shouted to Robbie. "Is she eager to please these two leathered-up bikers on their sexy motorbikes?"

I stuck out my heavy, buckled boot and used it to lift up her arse from the ground. She immediately parted her legs and I could see her swollen cunt lips. She was ready to be our little whore! I rubbed the front of my boot along her cunt and arse, and she began to ride it like a bitch in heat. If I had been a rougher man I could have worked most of my foot into her, she was eager enough to have it. Instead, I just used the tip of my boot to lift her up from the ground and direct her to her next task.

"Get up, bitch. Time to demonstrate your talent to my mate here. Get behind him on the bike. You're going to make love to his sexy racing leathers. And use your tits and cunt, like you did earlier on."

The girl obeyed without objection or hesitation. Robbie in his gorgeous tight red leathers bent forward, crossed his arms over the handlebar, and rested his head on his arms. What a sexy fucker to look at! And what a great suit, a special edition made of kangaroo leather, softer, smoother and suppler than cowhide. We both love our motorcycle leathers, and we insist that others do the same. I know how he loves it when I make the sluts get off on his leathers. With this girl that shouldn't be any problem.

She climbed onto the Ducati and rather hesitantly began rubbing her naked body against his leathered back.

"Come on, slut, show some enthusiasm!" I challenged her, "I know you can do better than this. Go for my buddy's leathers, cunt!"

She swung her arms around Robbie and tried a bit harder, rubbing her naked flesh against his biker suit. I wasn't pleased with her performance, I wanted to see passion. She had been doing much better on my bike. Perhaps she had felt less inhibited behind my back as I couldn't see most of the time what she was up to. Anyway, I wanted her to really worship my buddy's leathers. He deserves that. If I were a woman I would know what to do.

So, having grown a little impatient with her, I grabbed her, firmly placed one gloved hand on her neck and the other hand between her legs. She was wet and slippery and two of my fingers unintentionally slid into her wide open twat. Just as well, it gave me a firmer grip. Having her sitting on my glove, as it were, I pushed her bottom up and at the same time pressed her naked flesh against Robbie's one-piece suit. I pushed her further up until her boobs hit the hump. She weighed less than a hundred pounds, so that wasn't too hard for me. Her tits parted when she slid over that most intriguing part of the modern racing suit. Her cunt was drooling over my glove and her sex juices left lustrous traces on Robbie's suit.

I kept her in that position for a while. She held on to the hump as if her life depended on it. She hugged it, kissed it, licked it and drooled saliva on it. It was quite a sight. I released my left hand from her neck and pulled her nipples. Wow! She responded to my leather glove working her nips by howling with pleasure. I played with her some more and then released my grip on her arse and cunt. I told her to let go of the hump and I began to slide her down Robbie's inclined back. While gravity certainly helped, I had to give her a hand to keep moving over the slippery surface of the biker suit. She groaned as she finally landed on the buddy seat.

I didn't give her much of a break though. She had left a glistening track of saliva, sweat and cunt juice on the biker suit, making the next ride a lot easier. This time I only used one hand. I inserted four gloved fingers in her vagina and simply hauled her up like that. I used my free hand to squeeze my dick. The suit was now so slippery that she didn't need my help in sliding down. She moaned while she was going up and she groaned when she came down. It was such a horny thing to watch (if you're into girls and biker suits). I couldn't get enough of it.

I realised that I had to give her a little break, so I let her sit on the saliva-covered hump for a while. She clung to it like a baby monkey to his mother's breast. Her nipples were very hard and pointed straight forward. She rubbed them against the leather and shuddered with sexual arousal. I took a nipple and rubbed it along the white leather of the number 2 cut that was stitched to the hump, She was gasping for air while I moved the sensitive tip of her nipple along the edges and stitches. I pinched her other nipple and used it to trace the number 5 on the other side of the hump. She shrieked. It must have been painful but she wanted it nevertheless.

And she wanted more. Her vulva was wide open and accessible. I could have fisted her then and there if that had been my game, perhaps even with sturdy biker gloves on. Instead, I positioned my hand in a way that I thought would be fun for both of us. Three leathered fingers were buried deep inside her pussy, my thumb was probing her arse, while my pinky finger was teasing her clitoris. My left hand went back and forward between squeezing my erection and keeping her body in place against the leather. I resumed sliding her up and down my partner's back, only much faster this time. I was hoping to see her cum while I was doing that, and she did not disappoint me.

The way I held her, I could have used her like that for as long as I wanted. Even if she'd wanted to stop it, she would not have found the strength to free herself. I had total control over her body. She had completely given in to her lust for leather. Her body shuddered as it produced a series of orgasms without restraint. As she screamed out her passion, I looked around and was glad we were in a deserted area. I was turned on by her orgasms, and I was hungry for more, so I wasn't gonna let her off the hook. This was the best part for me: taking a woman from one orgasm to another. Forcing her to give in to her body's deepest desire.

"Please... stop...," she stammered after each orgasm, her voice was hoarse, "I can't... no more, please, please...!"

And up she went, going for the next ride, followed by another climax. I kept sliding her up and down my buddy's back for over half an hour. I think she came fourteen times, but I may have missed one or two.

I could see she was close to total exhaustion now, fatal depletion even, a heart failure suddenly appeared a real possibility in these circumstances, so I decided to give her another little break. Her body lay motionless on top of Robbie, like a sack of sand, her spread-out arms and legs limp and hanging down the side of the motorcycle. Her head was turned sideways, leaning against his leathered back. After a while her breathing sounded more regular. She looked weary but happy, spread out on top of this sexy biker.

I watched her for a moment and then gently moved my gloved hand between her legs. I parted her cunt lips with my leathered finger tips and pressed her labia against my buddy's leather suit. I wanted her to make contact with Robbie's leathers in the most intimate way. She was too knackered but I knew she wanted it too, because she groaned every time I pushed her swollen labia against the racing leather. I let her go, but she remained glued to my partner. Her clit had popped out from underneath the clitoris hood and was making contact with the leather. How sweet, her nub was making love to my buddy's leathers! I don't know whether she had a climax but it was great to watch.

After a couple of minutes of relaxation I felt we should move on to the next phase, if we didn't want to lose momentum. I gave Robbie a sign that he had to shift forward a bit, which he subsequently did, taking the girl on his back with him. I climbed onto the Ducati and positioned myself behind them. I pulled out my fat dick and massaged it to full length. Luckily, there was plenty of moisture around, saliva, sweat and cunt-juice, as well as pre-cum that had leaked into my crotch. I applied some of it on my manhood. My thick, hard and angry fuck pole was now ready for action.

12