Two Bikers and a Biker Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go for it, Robbie!"

At my signal Robbie lifted his head and began straightening his back, slowly rising up again. The girl somehow knew what was coming but not quite. She felt her body sliding down the sleazed-up leathers once again. I had a different perspective this time but it remained an amazing sight. The girl breathed heavily as she was going for another leather ride. What she didn't know was that there was a surprise waiting at the end.

It was, of course, what I had anticipated. My cock was waiting for her. I just had to aim it such that it wouldn't miss its target. She slightly shuddered when her cunt made contact with the head of my cock. I do have a fat mushroom, a real stopper you could say. For a moment her downward slide came to a halt but not for long. My glands kissed her battered labia and probed them open. After the head was in, the entire length of my nine-incher smoothly disappeared in her slit.

I immediately ejaculated, which I think is pretty normal, considering we had an hour of foreplay. It is one of the things that turns me on hugely: ramming my dick into an overheated pussy that's already overflowing with juices, then plastering it just like that, no fucking required. In the end it all comes down to timing and control. I am proud of my balls that they can achieve this and I feel good about myself every time it happens.

Robbie was glad to finally sit upright on his motorbike and straighten his back. No wonder, he had been locked in this uncomfortable position for close to an hour. Such a hero. There you go. So, here I was, ejaculating, shooting jets of thick cream in this person's womb. Meanwhile, Robbie stretched his arms behind his head and yawned. Then he turned around, saw my face doing spasmodic grimaces, and gave me a big grin. With difficulty I was able to offer him a grin back. Seconds later I finished cumming.

"Okay, here's a big mess for you, Robbie. I'm ready for you. Off you go!"

Robbie did as I told him (he always does; I do love him for that) and got off the bike. I moved forward on the seat as far as I could, taking the girl with me. Impaled on my cock, she didn't really have a choice. After some shuffling I was sitting where Robbie had been before, in the rider's seat, so to speak. I then leaned back on the bike and pulled the girl down with me. Once again, she was lying spread-eagled on top of a leathered biker on a motorcycle, only this time her cunt was up in the air and had a dick in it. While I waited for Robbie, my gloved hands turned her pretty face towards me and I gave her a sloppy kiss.

But then I grew impatient.

"Get on with it, Robbie, I need to cum again, and so do you."

Robbie was ready though. He stood on the foot supports of the bike, facing me and the girl, towering above us. He looked magnificent in his bright red leathers, my Robbie! He pulled down the long zip of his suit and got his beautiful fuck tool out. Without much ado he inserted the full length of it in the girl's pussy hole, alongside mine. It went it smoothly; this cunt could easily take three dicks if that was physically possible. My cock stretched a little further and grew a lot harder when Robbie parked his biker dick right next to mine. I love this guy's company.

He did not ejaculate right away, although he must have been close to coming after all that. Instead, he kept his tool more or less motionless for minutes, I suppose savouring the meeting of our cocks inside the girl's muff. He just stood there, grinning in my face, licking his lips and pulling funny faces at me. He was trying very hard to look cockier than me. I gestured to cut it out and get on with it. But then he looked me straight in the eyes, gave me his most angelic smile and I melted. Oh Robbie, don't fuck with me, you look so fucking good, you make my heart beat faster every time I look at you, sexy fucker...!

Robbie continued to gaze into my eyes, retaining that fucking cute smile on his face and finally began to ejaculate. I don't know where it all comes from - his balls are regular-sized, so it's not that - but when Robbie cums, he squirts out an awful lot of cum. So he filled this girl with a huge load, on top of mine. Of course, me being right next to him in that hole, I couldn't help witnessing first-hand the excitement in his tool when he sent jet after jet into the crevices of her womb. It got me very excited. Also, my dick got showered with Robbie-jizz in the process, which got me even more excited. I just couldn't help myself. I felt my balls rising and pumped out my second load. So here we were, sharing an orgasm, pumping cum into this slut, meanwhile staring at each other. He was still giving me that heartwarming smile of his, which didn't help either in calming me down. I probably screamed like a bitch in heat. I think the girl screamed too. Robbie kept quiet. Bliss!

Robbie pulled out, as he always does, rather unexpectedly, too soon in my view. But he had something in mind, and he was eager to get down to it. He stepped off the bike and knelt down beside it. His cuter than cute face was all smiles when he winked at me before disappearing out of sight. I sort of knew what he was up to. He was going to indulge in his favourite past-time: eating cum. And there was plenty of it. The girl's crease contained two big loads from me and a huge one by himself. Some of it had already leaked out. It was dripping down my shaft and balls and had already begun to make its way down my left leg onto my boot and onto the ground.

Robbie quickly surveyed the situation, gave me a kiss on my balls and then started at the bottom, at my boot. He wanted to make sure no more cum would hit the ground and go to waste. He licked the cum off my big motorcross boot, with all its nasty buckles and protective pads. Hard work for his tongue! From there he moved to my leathered thighs. He paid attention to catch the cum drops that were about to fall to the ground, and then attended to the rest on my leathers. I could now watch him eating all that cum, it was so randy. For myself I had no desire to become a cum slut but I felt totally at ease watching Robbie being one. He was so hungry for it. I was comfortable where I was. My dick stayed nice and hard in the cum-filled vagina. I was actually helping to keep the spunk in.

After having done my boot and my leg, my balls came next. They were coated in sperm - his or mine, impossible to know. Robbie was multi-tasking. He had to interrupt sucking my balls several times to deal with the flow of jizz that was making its way down. Best way to dam that river was to follow it upstream and deal with it at the source. At the same time, Robbie's concern was to prevent any seed hitting the ground. It meant that he had to keep his eyes on various areas. Being an expert, he succeeded in licking my balls clean without major accidents.

Next in line was my cock, which was now half up the girl's cunnie. I must admit, I had been looking forward to feeling Robbie's muscular tongue on my manhood. It felt great. After he had cleaned all the semen off the exposed part of my boner, he went a step further and reached for the rest of it. He used the tip of his tongue to make room between my shaft and the girl's vagina. And he succeeded. His tongue made its way into her snatch with my pecker in it! He pushed his tongue deeper inside her, filling the narrow space between my sex organ and hers. Incredible! Would you not worship a guy who masters a skill like that? I do. Suddenly it had become very quiet in the dunes as my buddy Robbie was going places few others have ventured. The girl too, was stunned with what was going on. We both held our breath. The only sound came from Robbie when his agile tongue reached a hidden stock of cum deep inside her cunny. Skilfully he scooped it out, sucked it up, savoured it to his taste buds and swallowed every drop. Then he delved back into that slimy space between cock and cunt to search for more.

Robbie took his time, and I was perfectly happy where I was, so there was no hurry. I felt things were coming to a conclusion though when Robbie went down on me and the girl one more time, reaching up further then before. I gasped when the tip of his tongue touched the sensitive rim of my dick head. As I mentioned, I happen to be endowed with a perfectly adequate tool that has the most amazing mushroom on top. I used to be embarrassed about that when I was younger - it really is an unusually fat penis head - but I've learned to accept it and appreciate it. So, anyway, Robbie's tongue was pushing up from below against the slightly curled-up rim of my knob and I yelped.

I don't know about you but I think I'm a pretty normal guy. It seems to me nothing but normal that in a situation like this, with all that knob licking, I had an orgasm. Think of yourself in my position: having your swollen dick licked inside a cum-filled pussy, would you be able to hold back? And then on top of that someone starts moving their cum-coated tongue persistently along the rim of your cock's crown. Oh come on, be real, you'd spend it. Well, when Robbie touches me like that, my cock and balls know what to do. They worked incredibly hard to make my cum load number three a really nice one, the biggest of the day. I screamed it out when I pumped it in. The first shot must have gone straight up into the uterus. The rest of it filled her messy cunt hole, that Robbie had worked so hard on to clean out.

While I lay there emptying my balls, dear Robbie covered my cock and balls with sweet kisses. It's nice to feel loved and appreciated when you're climaxing, especially when the other person is your closest fuck buddy. His kisses probably prolonged my orgasm with another twenty seconds. I was enjoying it so much, I forgot about something that has become fairly routine between us. It entails Robbie pulling out my cock at mid-orgasm and receiving the last spurts of cream in his mouth. Normally I don't mind it but in this case I wasn't prepared for the abrupt interference. Fuck, I had been so comfortable inside that pussy for the last twenty minutes or so. He just grabbed my balls and jerked out my spurting cock. A jet of sperm sprayed out and landed somewhere near the girl's belly button. Just in time, he caught the final spurts in his mouth. He kept sucking at my dick head and only after he had made absolutely sure that there was no more semen coming out, he pushed my half-hard baby-maker back into the cum hole. He then remembered the blob of sperm on the girl's stomach and slurped it up.

I was glad to have a moment of recovery. My cock rapidly shrank to its miserable uninflated state, slowly slithering out of the cum depot. The mixed goo of our combined orgasms was leaking out. No doubt Robbie would take care of that again. He was indefatigable. He also was ready to blow. This time he targeted the girl's face. He turned it towards him, held her chin, pushed his dick into her face, probed her lips apart and without further warning began to unload. The girl was too far gone to be baffled by this. She had just enough presence of mind to deal with the cumload which she simply swallowed as it was fed into her mouth. Whatever she missed, Robbie bent over and licked it off her face. He shook off the last drops, which splattered onto my face and the girl's. He lapped it up and gave us both a kiss, Then he disappeared between her legs where things had become messy and a good cleaning-up was required.

I turned the girl's face towards me, kissed her and tasted Robbie's cum on her lips. She stuck out her tongue and I sucked it. It came with a blob of Robbie-spunk. We snowballed it back and forth until there was nothing left of it. I was hard again and Robbie was using my cock down there as a ladle to scoop out cum from the girl's quim. Each time he pulled out my cum-covered cock, he went down on it all the way. My shaft filled his mouth, the head was in his throat. He tightened his lips around it and slowly pulled it out, leaving my cock clean and his mouth full of cum. He repeated this a couple of times until I felt another climax building up. Knowing that his tongue was tasting my cum and having the taste of his sweet cum still on my tongue, I was overwhelmed by warm feelings and I pumped out another load, for Robbie.

The fun went on for a bit longer, none of us wanted it to stop, even though the poor girl was only half conscious most of the time. I usually peak five times but this time I pumped up a sixth load, and eventually a seventh, which was pathetically small. Robbie came three times, as he always does. We lost count of how many times the girl came. We asked her afterwards, and she thought it was around 25 times. We actually thought it was closer to 35, since she also came a couple of times after she passed out.

Anyway, evening had fallen and we were all pretty much exhausted after three and a half hours of intense sex. I took the girl back to town. She behaved a lot better on my bike this time. Robbie rode along on his red Ducati, his sodden leathers glistening mysteriously in the street lights. After dropping her off, we had a couple of beers in Robbie's place, which is a lot tidier than my place. I fell asleep in my leathers on his couch and woke up early next morning. I went back to my place, had a shower and rode off to work. I just love my buddy Robbie. I pass that supermarket regularly but I never saw that biker slut again. Ah well.

12