Two Black Men & A White Boy

Story Info
Two part story. Jerome was fun. Jamaal was scary as hell.
5.5k words
4.24
16.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART ONE

MY FIRST BDSM PLAY. FUN WITH JEROME

I was 19 years old and in my first year of college when I attended a large house party where I really didn't know anyone. Somebody gave me a rum and coke which went to my head pretty quickly as I didn't drink. I sat down next to an older black guy named Jerome, who I later learned was 37 years old.

We began chatting about a variety of things including our childhoods. Jerome remarked that if he misbehaved, he would end up pants down over his father's knee. He asked me if my father had ever spanked my bare bottom. I told him no but a neighbor had.

This piqued Jerome's curiosity and given that I was now on my second rum and coke I gave him a full account of how my neighbor, Mr. Harris, caught me in his backyard with no pants on and how embarrassing it was when I came while he was spanking me.

Jerome asked me if I liked it when Mr. Harris spanked me and I was honest and said not at the time but afterwards I realized I did like it. He surprised me when he said he always thought it would be fun to be able to dominate and spank a young white boy.

He came right to the point and told me that I look younger than my age. He remarked that I had a small petite build and that he would love to be able to spank and dominate me. Again, feeling the effects of two rum and cokes, I told him that might be fun and we ended up leaving the party and going to his house.

When we got there, he didn't waste any time and ordered me to take off my clothes. He called me his "Little White Faggot Sex Slave". I told him I wasn't a faggot.

Jerome said, "When you're here with me you are, and I own your little white ass."

I had never done anything like this, but I had already decided it might be fun to be dominated by Jerome. I said, "Okay I'll be that for you when we're together."

Jerome smiled, "As long as you are a good boy, remember your place and obey me, I'll give you what you want."

He told me there was some things he wanted to do, left the room and then returned with a bowl of warm water, razor, shaving cream and a towel. He told me that I didn't have much in the way of body hair but he wanted to shave my pubic hair and butt to make me look even younger.

I let them do it without argument and found that it was an extremely erotic experience. He put a locking collar and leash on me and gave me of extremely sensual spanking by this time my cock was hard and dripping.

He ordered me to go in and clean up his kitchen and he would swat my bare butt with a paddle when I didn't do it to his satisfaction. He had a rubber O-ring that he slipped over my cock and balls which made me even harder. By this time, I was dripping like crazy and he said he wanted to watch me cum.

He ordered me masturbate while he swatted my butt with his paddle. I lost control and shot my load. He then said it was his turn and he bent me over the arm of the chair and started rubbing his cock up and down my butt crack. I was worried because I had already told him I wouldn't suck his cock or let him fuck me.

I said, "Please, don't put it in." He told me not to worry that wasn't going to happen now, but might sometime in the future. When he came, all that hot cream felt so good.

That evening was the most erotic experience I had ever had to date. I knew I wanted more and I asked him if we could do it again. He would order me over to his house at least once a week and sometimes more often.

He would vary our activities but I would always be naked, wearing the cock ring and collar and always be spanked numerous times and was ordered to do household chores.

When my pubic hair started growing back, he would shave me again. He also started giving me enemas because he had started using a butt plug and dildo on me, because I still resisted letting him put his cock in me.

As time passed, he introduced more BDSM elements into our play. Sometimes he would put a butt plug in me and would restrain me when he was employing corporal punishment.

He increased his inventory of implements to include different weights of paddles, canes, floggers, switches and one particularly nasty little 14-inch piece of fan belt. For this I would have to hold my butt cheeks spread apart so he could use it on my asshole. It was brutal. After the first hit I jumped up and said, "Never again I can't stand that."

Eventually Jerome moved into bondage. I found the sense of helplessness and vulnerability wildly erotic.

Jerome was creative. It was summertime and he came up with His favorite BDSM activity was what he called his water torture. His backyard had 8-foot-tall wooden fence around it. I would be blindfolded, gagged and cuffed with my hands behind my back, He would hook a rope to my cock ring and tie it over a tree limb. My ankles would be tied to stakes in the ground to inhibit movement. He had a dildo mounted on a longer stake that he would put in my butt so that I was impaled.

In front of me a pulsating sprinkler was aimed so the water directly hit my cock and balls. He ordered me not to cum until he gave me permission, which was an order, I was never able to obey. The constant impact of the water caused irritation and a tremendous amount of uncontrollable sexual stimulation which would cause me to lose control and cum.

Sometimes it would take 30 minutes or more before I came. Because the water would continue to impact my cock and balls after I came, I was also subjected to post orgasm torment as well.

The physical torment was also coupled with extreme psychological torture in terms of fear of exposure. There was a back gate that went out to the alley that he left unlocked and there was about a 4-inch gap on each side of the gate.

I would be out there totally helpless, under the most humiliating of circumstances with full knowledge that anyone walking down the alley could easily look in and see me. Being blindfolded I had no way of knowing if I was being watched.

I would find myself thinking, what if someone saw this and called the cops. We were in black neighborhood in the South and perverted sexual activity between a young white boy and a black man would not play well. From time to time I would hear a car driving down the back alley. Whenever that happened my internal panic scale would be off the charts, triggering an immediate and intense orgasm.

During the time this was going on Jerome would never say a word so I didn't even know if he was present or not. Knowing that I might be alone added appreciably to my feelings of helplessness and vulnerability.

If I failed to obey his order and came without permission, he would punish me by taking a wet switch to my bare butt. Often my butt would be covered with red stripes.

Jerome's water torture always resulted in two things. Extreme physical and psychological torment and the greatest degree of eroticism I ever experienced in my life.

One evening he had a male friend come over and I was ordered cook dinner serve them while naked. I had to eat standing up at the end of the table with the bowel in my hand and my cock on the table which they fondled while eating.

After doing the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen Jerome let his friend put clothespins on my balls and try out all the spanking implements. By the time he had finished my butt was burning an incredibly sore and I had tears in my eyes. I had to give each a hand job while the other used the dildo on me. I loved all the times I was with Jerome.

Our play escalated but nothing very heavy. I still wouldn't suck Jerome's cock or let him fuck me. We did share hand jobs and I enjoyed it when he would sometimes share with his friends. It was an exciting period of sexual experimentation.

My play sessions with Jerome were always erotic and fun. That was until Jamaal entered the picture.

PART TWO

GANG LEADER JAMAAL ENTERS THE SCENE

Jerome called me over one evening and did all the normal preparations, shaving, enema, butt plug and cock ring.

This time he added an additional feature. He ran a length of lightweight metal chain through the ring on my collar and then padlocked the chain around each wrist. My hands had only about an 8-10-inch separation and could not be lowered below my upper chest.

That night Jerome seemed more quiet than usual and he told me to stand in the corner and he would get to me in a while. I could tell he was preoccupied with something but I didn't know what.

I stood in the corner facing the wall for about 15 minutes having very erotic thoughts with a raging erection about what was going to transpire.

That's when I heard a very deep and stern masculine voice say, "Turnaround white boy."

My heart was pounding and when I turned around, standing next to Jerome were three very big scary black guys. Jerome didn't make eye contact with me and looked down at the floor.

The guy then with a hard look in his eyes said, "My name is Jamaal and you and I got business." By this time. I was shaking with fear I didn't know what he was talking about but it didn't sound good. He looked me up and down and I never felt so totally vulnerable in my life.

Being naked, having your hands chained, wearing a cock ring and having a butt plug in you doesn't instill a lot of self-confidence in such a confrontation.

With the same hard angry look Jamaal said, "You asked my little sister to give you a blow job and when she said forget about it you offered her money. You think my sister looks like a whore?"

I started to say I was sorry but before I could even get a couple words out Jamaal told me to shut my mouth. I looked to Jerome and that's when I saw that he was afraid of these guys.

Jamaal nodded to the two guys and said, "Let's go" and they got on each side of me and started walking towards the front door. Jerome picked up a briefcase on the table and followed them. I asked where we were going and didn't get an answer.

They open the front door and I pleaded for them not to take me outside naked but they ignored me. They walked me to their car and I saw a couple across the street sitting on the front porch. When they saw what was happening, they quickly got up and went inside.

There was a guy walking down the street towards us and when he saw Jamaal, he turned around and started walking rapidly in the other direction. That's when I realized Jerome wasn't the only one that was afraid of these guys. Even being naked I was praying for a cop to come by, but no such luck.

I was forced into the back seat with Jamaal sitting on one side of me and Jerome on the other.

Before we drove off Jamaal told Jerome, Put the clothespins on his balls and dick. I started to struggle and Jamaal took my face in his hand and told me, "Cooperate, if you resist, you're going to regret it." He then said, "You insulted my sister and after we're done with you, you're going to apologize to her."

I was too frightened to ask what he was going to do. Jerome started putting on the clothespins while Jamel held my cock out-of-the-way. Every time he put one on, I would yelp and wiggle because the pain. Jerome put on 15 clothes pins covering my cock and scrotum.

The fear and humiliation I was experiencing became even worse because I got an erection while Jamaal was holding my cock. He laughed and said, "So you do get off on this shit". I made eye contact with the guy in the passenger side of the front seat who had a sneer on his face and seemed to be enjoying my predicament.

When they finally drove off my panic was really setting in. I said, " Please don't hurt me." Jamaal reached down and gave the clothespins a tug and I let out a yell. Jerome hadn't said a single word to me since the guys came into the house.

We went a few blocks when they pulled into a driveway. Everybody got out but I stayed where I was and wouldn't leave the car so I got pulled out. They walked me up the sidewalk open the front door and push me in.

My eyes immediately made contact with the girl I had insulted. I could tell at first, she was taken aback by my appearance but quickly a smile spread across her face.

And I saw that there were eight more big, scary looking black guys in the room.

Jamaal put his hands on my shoulders and said, "This, is Randy, Jerome's little white sex slave, we've got him all decked out, front and rear."

He turned me around so everybody could see the butt plug as well. I was scared and also humiliated because the cock ring and those clothespins were keeping my cock hard. I was acutely aware how ridiculous and pathetic I must have looked to them. One of the guys said, "I guess he is our little white boy sex slave tonight." My level of panic was increasing by the second.

Then the verbal humiliation started. Jamaal asked me, "So you like black men to spank your little bare butt?" I didn't answer and he said, "I asked you a question, you answer it and don't lie."

I said, "Yes sir."

He asked, "Does your little cock get hard when you get spanked by a black man?" Again, I said, "Yes sir."

Next, "Do you like Jerome playing with your little cock when he's spanking you?" My answer again was, "Yes sir."

The questioning went on and on asking me if spanking made me cum. Jamaal, obviously had questioned Jerome. He made me described in vivid detail what happened when Mr. Harris, my neighbor, caught me in his backyard with no pants on. He asked me if Jerome shaves my pubic hair and if he gives me enemas and if I liked it when Jerome puts a dildo up my butt.

I tearfully answered Yes sir' to all of his questions.

Jamaal then said," It's good that you like to get spanked because that's what's going to happen right now." He pulled me over his knee locked his legs between mine so my legs were spread apart and I was pinned down and immobile.

His hand slammed down on my right cheek and I shrieked in pain. I couldn't believe how hard his hand was and how hard he hit. He repeated hits over and over, sometimes slowly and sometimes very fast. I was begging and pleading. I kept saying things like "Please no more, Oh God it hurts, I'm sorry", etc.

The girl came over and stood in front of me so she could maintain eye contact and see the tears running down my face. She smiled and said, "Bad little boys get spanked." I was a 19-year-old college student but that's exactly how I felt. It was so embarrassing I couldn't maintain eye contact with her.

Eventually Jamaal stopped and he reach between my legs and announced, "He does get hard when he gets spanked." The whole time I was being spanked I could hear the guys in the room laughing and when he said that they started clapping.

Still pinned down he called his sister over and told her to remove the clothespins but to yank them off rather than open them. When she pulled the first one off, I screamed and the pain became worse after it was removed. She repeated that 14 more time. By the time she had finished I was blubbering and incomprehensible words were coming out of my mouth.

Jamaal then stood me up and said he was ready for a break and ordered me to go to the refrigerator and bring him a beer and repeat this for each of the guys in the room.

It was hard to go up and face them and hand them a beer with them laughing and making lewd remarks. I asked the girl she wanted one and she simply said, "No thanks." Consumed by fear I just was waiting for whatever was going to come next. I knew it wasn't over.

Jamaal asked Jerome how he made me cum. Jerome told him that he would make me masturbate while swatting my butt with a paddle which he would continue until I came. Jamaal said that would be kind for hard for me to do with my hands chained.

And then Jamaal said, "I'll paddle him and you make him cum. But because you invited them into our neighborhood where he could insult my sister, you're going to use your mouth not your hand."

Jerome said that he doesn't do that but one look at Jamaal's expression he decided not to argue. Jamaal asked his sister if she would rather leave and she said, "No way, I'm fine."

Two of the guys came over and held me in position while Jerome went down on his knees and took my cock into his mouth. When Jamaal slammed that paddle onto my butt which was already sore, it was a thousand times worse than his hand.

The pain was blinding, I screamed and shuddered and kept screaming every time the paddle landed. Despite the pain I could feel my arousal starting build because every time the paddle landed it would push the butt plug in deeper and bump against my prostate, but it was still going too slowly. Jerome wasn't very good at blow jobs and I felt like I was about to pass out.

Finally, Jamaal took some pity on me and didn't hit me quite as hard and told Jerome that he better start doing some serious sucking or my butt was going to turn into hamburger. Fortunately for me Jerome's technique improved and he also started massaging my balls and I was able to cum. When I did Jamaal said to Jerome, "Swallow."

Jamaal then reached into Jerome's case and pulled out the dildo. He examined it and said, "Too small, fuck your little boy with your dick."

I said, "Please, I've never done that, I'm not a queer."

Jamaal said, "Tonight you are" and yanked the butt plug out. I was being held down bent over a table. Now I was really panicky. Jerome was a pretty good size guy and he had a huge cock, 10 inches long and beer can thick. I didn't want that up my butt, unfortunately I knew I didn't have much say in the matter.

I heard Jamaal say," Wait a minute Jerome, I forgot about this, I remember you said it's very special. Tell everybody what it's for." I looked over and Jamaal had that horrible piece of fan belt in his hand.

What came out of my mouth next was totally involuntary. I started to struggle and scream. "NO... NO... NO... OH GOD PLEASE NOT THAT...PLEASE NO!

Jamaal waved the fan belt in the air and said, "Young Mr. Randy seems to be terrified of this. So, what's it for?"

Jerome told everyone, "It's for whipping his asshole but I only used it once. He has to keep his cheeks spread to use it and after the first stroke he wouldn't stay down."

While Jerome was saying this all, I could repeat over and over was "NO... NO... NO... OH GOD PLEASE NOT THAT...PLEASE NO!"

Jamaal let loose a sinister laugh and said, "Well that won't be a problem, he's being held down and I'll be holding his butt cheeks apart. Given what you are going to be doing to him this sounds like excellent foreplay. Start with 12 then we'll take it from there."

The guy holding me down increase his grip and pressure and Jamaal roughly yanked my butt cheeks wide apart. All my pleas and struggles were futile. Jerome stood off to one side so we can get the proper angle and the fan belt landed squarely on my asshole. My body instantly convulsed. I began kicking my legs and screamed," AWWWW" every time that hideous fan belt landed.

The pain was so severe I could barely catch my breath. It was pure unmitigated torture. When Jerome finished all I could do was lay there sobbing.

Jamaal laughed again and said, "Jerome, you sure got his attention. I think he liked it, his little cock is sticking straight out and dripping like crazy. Yeah, he loved it." I wasn't even aware of that, now everyone would think I liked it which was definitely not the case.

When I recovered my composure Jamaal then made me get on my knees and suck Jerome's cock until it was hard. That was something else I had never done and gagged while doing it.

Once he was hard, I was bent back over the table. It was agonizing when Jerome's hard cock pressed against my battered ass hole. He pushed it in slowly, but when it pushed through my sphincter I started screaming, "Take it out, it's too big."

Jerome did pull it out but then put it back in and did this several times and eventually the pain abated. The guys in the room chanting, "Fuck that white boy's ass!"

12