Two Black Men & A White Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamaal looked at Jerome and said, "Don't even think about faking it. When you're done, I want to see cum dripping out of his little red ass."

By this time, I was lying limply over the table moaning softly. The girl came around to the front of the table put her hand underneath my chin lifted up my head and looked deeply into my teary redden eyes. I said, "I'm so sorry."

She smiled sweetly, and said, "You're forgiven."

This was the moment that my total and complete humiliation hit me like a freight train. I had met this gorgeous young girl to whom I was immediately attracted. We had a great conversation going and I was trying to impress her being Joe college and then I make a stupid, insensitive and totally inappropriate remark that gets my face slapped and she walks away. I wanted to go after her and apologize but I didn't.

So now I'm dragged before her, naked with clothespins on my balls and a butt plug in me. I had to stand before her and describe sexual things that have been done to me and embarrassing parts of my early life.

I was called a faggot in front of this girl that I wanted to impress. She watched me get spanked by her scary criminal brother and I ended up crying like a little kid. Then she watched her brother paddle me while a guy was sucking my cock.

She had a close-up view of my most private part and heard my hysterical screams when the fan belt was being used. She saw me on my knees sucking cock and now when I finally have a chance to apologize I do so, while she's watching me get butt fucked.

Right about that time I felt Jerome's cock pulsated and heard him say, "Oh, God" and a moment later he pulled out of me and I was so stretched I immediately felt hot cum dripping down the back of my balls, I was totally spent. She saw that too.

Then Jamaal asked his gang, "Anybody else want to fuck this little white boy? " When I heard him say that I was terrified and started pleading saying, "Please no more, please."

There was a period of silence in the room and then I heard one of the guys say, "We all want to fuck his little sorry white ass, but not with your sister here."

Jamaal said, "Dorrie, go on home to mama's and I'll come by later."

She shook her head no, "You brought him here for me, and I'm going to watch whatever you do to him, but he said he was sorry and I think he's had enough."

Jamaal was quiet for a while. I was still being held down on the table, he came over and pulled up my head by my hair. He gave me a menacing stare and then said, "Maybe I'll have Jerome bring you by another day. Would you like some more black cock up your ass?"

I shook my head frantically and said, "No please I'm sorry."

He told Jerome when he got home, he should make me suck his cock and fuck me again. Jamaal smiled and said, "Okay, sorry guys, not tonight but I promise we'll do it again. "That's when I realized that she literally saved my ass from being gang raped and probably much worse.

Jamaal then announced, "I think we're done for the night" and inquired if I was going to ask any other black girls for blow jobs? I said, "No Sir."

Jamaal then ordered Jerome to put the clothespins back on and the butt plug back in. He then told Jerome we were free to go and said that they were going to have some more beers.

Jerome asked who was going to drive us back. Jamaal just smiled and said, "No one, you're going to walk back." Jerome pleaded for them to at least give me something to put on so I didn't have to walk down the street naked.

Jamaal said, "He came naked, he leaves naked." The discussion was over. I asked Jerome to unlock me and he told me he couldn't because he left the keys at home. Jamaal did say that he would advise us to work our way down the alleys.

Figuring Jerome might give me his shirt, Jamaal told one of his guys to follow us in a discreet distance to be sure that I stayed naked all the way home.

There was one other thing that really made my humiliation worse. One of the guys had been taking photos so there was a record of my punishment.

It was a painful and harrowing trip home because walking with the clothespins on hurt and we had to the cross several streets and wait for traffic to pass.

We made it all the way to the alley behind Jerome's house when this black guy with a flashlight came out to dump some trash. He said, "Jesus Christ, Jerome, why you do have a naked white boy and why does he have clothespins on his dick and balls?"

I have to give Jerome credit for quick thinking. He said to the guy, "Punishment, this white boy here asked Jamaal's sister to give him a blow job so I saw to it that he got humiliated and his little ass seriously paddled while she watched and then made him walk back naked."

The guy just chuckled and said, "Good for you Jerome." He looked at me and said, "You got what you deserved white boy, let's see that ass." When he asked why I had a butt plug in, Jerome humiliated me by saying, "It's to keep the cum from dripping out."

The neighbor then said to Jerome, "You want some company? I wouldn't mind having some of that white ass." I felt a surge of panic.

Jerome said, No, he's had enough and keep your mouth shut. Jamaal doesn't like his business discussed."

The guy was duly impressed and told me I was lucky that was all Jamaal did to me. Later I thought Jerome was pretty smart. People in the neighborhood had seen Jamaal taking me out of Jerome's house. They would think Jerome was allied with Jamaal and wasn't someone to mess around with. In addition, it also made him kind of a hero in the neighborhood for avenging a black girl's honor.

When we got to his house, he apologized profusely for me having to go through that. He told me that when Jamaal confronted him, he made it clear that he had no option except to cooperate. I told him I fully understood his feelings. They were a scary group.

All he said was, "You don't know the half of it, those are some really bad dudes." When I remarked that Dorrie saved me he said, "She's a sweet kid but stay the Hell away from her or you might end up in a body bag."

He asked me how bad it was for me the only thing I could say it was terrible. I was frightened, horribly humiliated with all those guys and particularly the girl watching all of it. He admitted that he was also very humiliated being seen as some wimpy pervert. I said my butt was in some serious pain and how utterly agonizing the asshole whipping was. He put some ointment on me and I could see that it was red, raw and bruised and even had a couple of white blisters.

He did tell me that he had to admit one thing and that was since we first met, he wanted to fuck me. He said it wasn't under the circumstances he had pictured but he still he enjoyed doing it. He asked me if I enjoyed it and I told him that after the initial pain subsided it felt pretty good except when he would bang his hips against my raw tender butt.

It was late so he suggested that I stay over which I did. We slept together in his bed naked. Sometime during the night, I felt his hand fondling my cock which was now hard and he ended up fucking me again. This time I had an orgasm too. I liked what happened.

In the morning Jerome made us coffee and said there were some things he needed to say. "I know last night was terrible for you, but you were actually very lucky that it ended when it did. Jamaal was willing to send his sister home and let his guys gang bang you." Jamaal is a sociopath, and God only knows where that would've gone. " He added, "You can't ever come around here again. If he finds out you are, he will see that as an insult to his authority and control and we'll both be targets of his anger and his sister won't be around the reign it in." So, our relationship ended.

About six months later I happen to spot Dorrie walking with a friend in the mall. I saw her point at me and whisper to her friend who started giggling. When they came up to me her friend had a big smile on her face, Dorrie asked me, "Are you being a good little boy, Randy?" I just nodded affirmatively and started to walk off

I could hear them laughing. Then her friend said, "I would have given you a blow job and I loved the photos." It was then I realized what total humiliation was. Not only had I had been outed and God only knew how many people had been told but there was photographic proof as well.

WHY JAMAAL DID WHAT HE DID.

Afterwards I often pondered why Jamaal didn't simply beat the hell out of me for insulting his sister which would've been a predictable response on the part of a protective brother. The only reasonable conclusion I could come up with was that not only was he gang leader but was also a sexual sadist. He obviously knew I was visiting Jerome regularly and probably knew what kind of things Jerome was into. When I insulted his sister, being a 19-year-old white boy who engaged in kinky play with a black man, his sexual sadism was unleashed. Later in the year I again faced the prospect of Jamaal's sexual sadism.

12