Two Brother, Two MILFS

Story Info
A revised, and longer version, of Two Brothers, One MILF.
8.2k words
4.49
36.6k
80
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,719 Followers

Two Brothers, Two MILFs by rmdexter

The following story is a reworking of my original story, 'Two Brothers, One MILF'. I've added to the story for what is now the 'MILF ONE' section, which basically results in the story being twice as long as the original. The second part is almost the identical text you may have read in the previous version, while the first half is new. Thanks to all my followers for their support and I hope you enjoy this short story.

INTRODUCTION

OLDER WOMEN AND YOUNGER MEN...It's a story as old as time itself, young men lusting after older women, and vice versa, older women secretly craving the illicit delights that only a young man can provide. Those cravings are even more prevalent today with the influence of the internet, and the acceptance by society of women stepping forward and not being afraid to satisfy their needs and desires as they wish, which more often than people realize involves the participation of young men, men young enough to be their own sons.

These mature, desirable women, often neglected by their spouses, appreciate the flattering attention and sexual prowess of these virile young men. These women's husbands--when they even deign to engage in sex with their wives--usually end up being 'one and done', leaving the women disappointed and wanting more. These frustrated women are quick to look elsewhere to satisfy their lustful needs, since they know that never happens with the young studs they so badly crave.

Women love the endless stamina, strength, and endurance of the virile young bulls they take into their beds. These women love the feel of that firm young flesh pressed into theirs, long hard cocks thrust into their mature bodies time and time again until they collapse in ecstasy, totally satisfied, and yet, always longing for more. These young men make love to them for hours on end, satisfying their lustful cravings and wanton desires, the acts they engage in often so lurid and obscene that these women would never speak of them, not even to their best friends. But it's the taboo aspect of these erotic rendezvous that make it all the more exciting for these women, and the young men who they service, and who service them, relentlessly.

This story--or two stories, actually--is the tale of two such young men, Mitch and Gray, both of them eighteen years old. They are brothers, twin brothers; not identical twins, just fraternal. These robust young men are prime physical specimens, both of them incredibly well-hung, with strong, powerful bodies and stallion-like cocks capable of going all night long.

Mitch and Gray have already had a taste of older women, and have found it to their liking. They like to pleasure their women together, knowing these MILFs want the two young men to take them in every way imaginable, to fill all three of their hot willing holes over and over. The two brothers love to work simultaneously to bring these sexy older women the sensual pleasure they know these women want, need, and deserve.

Read on to see how things work out for these two young men, and two of the older women who desire them...

MILF ONE

18-year-old Mitch pulled out of the woman, a long nasty trail of cum sliding of out of her abused cunt, along with his spent prick. At the same time, Gray flexed his hips back, withdrawing his dick from the woman's mouth, rivulets of thick teenage semen leaking from the corners of her lips.

"C'mon, bro, we better go," Mitch said as he grabbed a handful of the woman's sheets and wiped his dick. He climbed off the bed and walked over to where he and Gray had tossed their clothes.

It was Thursday night, and they were where they'd spent Thursday nights for the last number of weeks--at the home of Mrs. Emerson, their English teacher. It happened to be the same night that her husband went out for the evening to attend 'Bridge Night' with his card-playing cronies. Her two children were grown up and had left home years ago, leaving her alone on those nights her husband was absent. For the past month, since Mitch had first seduced her right in her classroom after school one day, the two brothers had been coming around on Bridge Night and taken turns fucking her, much to her pleasure.

"Yeah, we better get home," Gray replied as he strode across the room and reached for his clothes.

"Look at her. Do you think she's had enough?" Mitch said, pausing with his underwear and pants in his hands. He was speaking out loud, loud enough for the woman to hear him. But Mitch knew that was part of the attraction for her, knowing these boys were using her, using her to satisfy their own lustful needs--which also satisfied hers.

They'd been working her over for the last hour and a half, making her come more times than she could count before they went off inside her. Mitch had blasted his first load deep inside her gripping ass, while Gray had filled her cunt with a second load a couple of minutes later. Then they started turning her every which way, switching up the holes that they were plugging, with Mitch finally depositing his second load deep into her already overflowing cunt, while Gray had shot his into her mouth, happily watching as she tried to swallow it all, but not succeeding, his heavy load leaking from the corners of her puffy abused lips.

Gray turned and looked at the woman. Mrs. Emerson was 52, and had been--as she'd told Mitch about a month ago--happily married for thirty years. But all that had changed once Mitch had every inch of his huge cunt-wrecker up inside her needy snatch. He'd unleashed the wanton animal inside her, and since that fateful day, she couldn't get enough of Mitch, or his equally-well-hung brother. And, right now, she looked nothing like the conservatively-dressed teacher they saw at school every day. Tonight, she looked like the wanton slut that she'd become.

She was dressed in an alluring merry widow corset in a deep scarlet color, with matching garters that bit into sheer black stockings that reached high on her full creamy thighs. Her feet were clad in pointy-toed black pumps with rapier-like 5" heels. Those heels had been on the verge of poking holes in the mattress while the boys had been fucking her. She'd rapturously flexed her mature body up against their pounding thrusts as they'd driven her deep into the mattress, her hands pulling at the sheets as they'd brought her beyond the point of ecstasy time and again.

Her large breasts had been pulled outside the confining cups earlier, the boys wanting access to them while they'd had their way with her. Mitch had noticed how she'd tried to hide those big fleshy tits with the loose conservative clothing she wore at school, but it wasn't hard for his keen eye to notice how huge they were. He'd asked her that first day he'd fucked her in her classroom what size bra she wore. She shyly answered: "36E." Once he'd taken her that day at school and let her know he'd be using her as often as he wanted, he'd started sending her links to the Agent Provocateur high-end lingerie website, letting her know what he--and Gray--expected to see her wearing when they came for their visits. The boys had also sent her pictures of the high-heeled shoes they liked as well. The teacher now had a suitcase full of the lingerie and shoes they'd picked out for her, hidden at the back of her closet away from her husband's neglectful eyes. The week before, they'd texted her with links to the pictures of the corset and shoes she was now wearing, which they knew she'd purchased as they'd requested. Early today, Mitch had sent her a message letting her know that was the exact outfit they expected to see her in when they arrived.

Now Mrs. Emerson was lying on her back in the middle of the bed, her nylon-clad legs spread sluttishly, milky-white cum oozing out of her puffy and swollen cunt. The boys had asked her to shave it, and she'd readily complied, doing anything they'd ask of her, as long as they kept up their regular visits. She was slightly overweight, but not fat, just fleshy--in all the right areas--as Mitch liked to say. Her tits and ass were soft pillows of perverted delight for the boys to play with, and her thighs were plump and full, while her knees and ankles remained trim and dainty. Her brunette hair, a wild swirling mess as it spread across the pillow, was shot with a few streaks of gray but, for the boys, that just made her more alluring. Mitch had grasped her hair in his hands when he'd been fucking her from behind at one point while Gray had been kneeling in front of her, his rigid prick working deep into her sucking mouth.

Her pretty face was done up seductively, with much darker tones of eye shadow and mascara than she'd ever dream of wearing in public. But again, it's what the boys expected to see when they visited her, just like the brilliant red lipstick they always wanted her to wear. They loved to turn her full wide mouth into a lustful red gash for their lurid desires. And that lipstick was now long gone. Her mouth had been worked over mercilessly by the boys as they'd constantly switched places and made use of her curvy mature body from one end to the other.

"She looks pretty fucked-out to me," Gray replied in answer to Mitch's question. "Look at all that cum leaking out of her cunt. She's gotta get those sheets washed before her husband gets home."

Gray was right about that. She'd told Mitch that Mr. Emerson had been surprised when he'd come home from Bridge Night the first time they'd visited her to find his wife folding laundry, a broad smile on her face. She'd told him that since he was out for the night, she'd decided to switch from doing laundry on the weekends to that night. Something to do to keep herself busy, she'd said. Mr. Emerson had found the smile on her face somewhat confusing, never having seen anyone so happy doing laundry.

"I don't know," Mitch replied, dropping his clothes back on the floor and stepping back over towards the bed. "Look at her. I think she wants more. Do you want more?"

The woman looked at the boys with loving eyes, and eagerly nodded.

"See, I told you," Mitch said, turning and looking back at Gray. "I still haven't come in her mouth yet tonight, and I'm ready to go again anyway."

"Jesus, Mitch, you're always ready to go," Gray replied with a shake of his head. He knew when it came to sex, especially with a hot older woman, his brother, and he himself, could go all night if they wanted to.

"What can I say, it's the cross I have to bear." Mitch crawled on the bed and pushed a bunch of pillows up into a stack against the headboard. "There, sit back there, Mrs. Emerson. I want to fuck your face." The woman scrambled into position and leaned back against the pile of pillows. Her billowy tits settled heavily on her chest outside the corset, her big nipples stiff and red. "Where's your lipstick? I want a nice thick coat of that red lipstick on that sweet mouth of yours."

She pointed to a tube on her dressing table. Mitch handed it to her and, as he watched her twist out the tube and apply it liberally to her lips, he started stroking his already-rising cock, looking at her mouth lasciviously. She handed the tube back to him and pursed her lips, slowly running her tongue around them, making them look wet and nasty.

"That's better," Mitch said, looking at the bright red gash in the middle of her face. He climbed onto the bed and swung a leg over her body, one knee on each side of her, his stiffening dick inches from her waiting mouth.

"Oh fuck," Gray said. "Well, if you're gonna do this, I might as well take part. That juicy cunt of hers looks damn appetizing." He dropped his clothes on the floor and climbed onto the bed.

"You're a weird guy, bro," Mitch said, continuing to stroke his cock as he looked over his shoulder. "Her cunt's full of cum and you're still going to eat it?"

"It doesn't matter. You know how much I love eating pussy." The woman knew exactly what Gray was doing, so she lewdly spread her legs, her soppy cunt opening up to his lustful gaze.

"Whatever. To each his own. Knock yourself out," Mitch said as he turned back to Mrs. Emerson, his cock now rock-hard in his hand. "Well, teach, while Gray's eating that dripping cunt of yours, I'm gonna make use of that pretty mouth. I want to fuck it hard and fast until I blow a load right down your throat. That is what you want, isn't it?" Mitch smiled lecherously as the woman nodded. "That's what I thought. Now c'mon, form that mouth of yours into an 'O' for me. I like a nice juicy target to aim for."

The woman did, and Mitch slid his thick hard cock between her wet lips. He watched the broad flared helmet slip deeper into her mouth, her circling lips stretched almost to the tearing point. She purred with pleasure as her lips slipped over the rope-like coronal ridge, trapping the sensitive head within her mouth. Her eyes closed in rapture as her tongue swirled over the sensitive glans, bathing it with her spit.

"Oh fuck, yeah, that's the way," Mitch said as he grabbed the headboard with both hands and started flexing his hips. He worked his turgid dick deeper into his teacher's eager suckling mouth.

While his brother was busy working their teacher's mouth, Gray dove right in, pressing his face flush up against her leaking cunt, his tongue sliding deep inside her hot wet trench.

"Ehmmm," Gray heard her moan as he rolled his tongue in a teasing circle, pressing the tip against the walls of her cum-filled cunt. He drew his tongue back into his mouth, the paddle-like surface of his tongue covered with the combined juices of all three of them. He swallowed, liking the creamy texture of the alluring elixir, which always came as a surprise to his brother, but he knew Mitch was used to seeing him do it by now.

Eating pussy was Gray's favorite thing to do. It didn't matter what age the woman was, how many times she'd been fucked, how much cum was running out of her--none of that would stop him--he just couldn't get enough. As opposed to most guys who looked at a woman and thought about fucking her, or feeling her tits, or getting sucked off by her, whenever Gray looked at a woman, burying his head between her legs was the first thing he fantasized about. He loved the idea of worshipping a beautiful pussy, working it over and over with his young mouth for as long as the woman could stand, bringing her as much blissful pleasure as he could.

Mitch and his brother had had this conversation a number of times, and although Mitch liked eating a pussy as much as the next guy, he drew the line when it came to a pussy that was full of cum, even his own. But that didn't matter to Gray, and Mitch had been quick to accept this as one of his brother's sexual peccadilloes, something that made him who he was. And Mitch loved when the two of them would take women together--like they did with these weekly rendezvous with Mrs. Emerson--and if Gray wanted to lick her cunt when it was full of cum, so be it. None of the women ever complained--in fact, most of them loved the nastiness of it--so who was Mitch to make a big deal about it? He liked to jokingly rib his brother about his cream-pie-eating fetish, but he got a kick out of it too.

So while Gray was busy slobbering away at Mrs. Emerson's dripping gash, Mitch turned his attention to her avidly-sucking mouth, working his cock back and forth, back and forth, watching as her fresh lipstick left slutty-looking red streaks on the surface of his dick.

Mitch continued to watch the rapturous look on her face as the 52-year-old woman sucked him like she never wanted to let him go. He flexed forward, the massive head of his deck pressing against the soft tissues at the opening to her throat.

"Ahhgg...ahhgg...ahhgg..." A rhythmic gagging sound filled the air, mixed in with the constant squeaking of the bed as Mitch rocked back and forth. He increased his speed, face-fucking the woman vigorously, spit flying from her mouth as he sawed his hard thick cock in and out of her shiny red lips.

Squeals of pleasure mixed in with the constant gagging sounds, and Mitch knew that Gray's mouth was responsible for that, taking the women over the edge time and time again, her climaxes following one after another. She was twitching and shaking in blissful pleasure, but she never let up her relentless sucking, and Mitch knew she was looking forward to the mouthfuls of cum he was going to feed her.

Mitch concentrated his gaze on her lips, watching how wickedly alluring they looked as they pursed outwards when he flexed backward, possessively holding onto his thrusting erection, the wet red circle of her lips being pushed back in when he thrust forward, followed by that gagging sound he loved so much. Mrs. Emerson was certainly a hot little cocksucker, that gorgeous mouth working him over like some slutty porn-star. Her talented tongue rolled lovingly over his sensitive cockhead, bathing it with her hot spit. He'd been working her mouth hard and that loving swipe with her tongue was all it took to send him over the edge. Mitch felt his balls draw up close to his body as the tell-tale contractions started in his midsection. As the semen started to speed up the shaft of his cock, Mitch gripped the headboard tightly in both hands as he hammered his hips back and forth, his teacher's gooey spit flying everywhere.

"OH FUCK, HERE IT COMES!" Mitch warned as he started to go off in his teacher's mouth. He looked down at her flushed face as the first thick rope of cum jettisoned forth, shooting deep into Mrs. Emerson's mouth.

"AAAAGGGGHH...MMMMM..." the woman made that gagging sound, quickly followed by a warm purr, and Mitch knew that she was loving it, loving the feel and taste of him as he flooded her mouth with hot teenage cum. He heard her squeal at the same time, knowing she was climaxing again, Gray's mouth continuing to work its magic on her mature cunt.

"OH FUCK, GET IT ALL, TEACH," Mitch bellowed as he continued to unload, his youthful spunk filling the woman's vacuuming mouth.

"Gallumpphh..." Mitch smiled to himself as he heard his teacher swallow, knowing the load he was giving her was good for a jump from a 'B' to at least an 'A' on his next essay.

"That's it, Mrs. Emerson," Mitch said as his climax started to subside, the woman's sucking lips still working to coax every last morsel of teenage cream out of him. "Swallow it, swallow all that gravy." He smiled as he watched the muscles in her neck contract, drawing his slimy seed deep into the pit of her stomach. And she continued to suck for more, nursing sluttishly at the seeping red eye at the tip of his prick.

"Oh fuck, I think I did need to get that load off," Mitch said, pulling his cock out of his teacher's mouth with an audible 'POP!' He climbed off the bed and grabbed a handful of sheets, wiping the traces of lipstick and saliva off his slowly-deflating member. "Now I'm ready to go. We better get out of here before hubby gets home."

"Okay, just give me a second," Gray said as he crawled back from between the woman's spread legs and scrambled up on the bed.

Mitch watched as his brother kneeled next to her, Gray's hand stroking vigorously along his rigid prick as he pointed it at her face.

"OH FUCK YEAH!" Gray moaned loudly as he started to go off, spraying her face with a massive load. Mitch thought it looked like a white sheet as his brother covered her with the stuff, strands and wads of thick milky cum raining down on her. Gray moved the spewing tip of his cock from one side to the other, leaving nothing untouched as he flooded her face with his warm creamy seed.

Mitch smiled as he saw Mrs. Emerson softly groan and quiver in pleasure, another orgasm coursing through her as she savoured the luxurious feeling of Gray's cum splashing down on her skin. Gray's climax waned but he kept slowly pumping, the final vestiges of his orgasm seeping out from the yawning tip of his cock as he flicked the final drops into her open mouth.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,719 Followers