Two Brother, Two MILFS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitch saw her tense up as an orgasm shot through her with a sizzling jolt, as if just the feel of the boys' warm heavy cum covering her skin caused her to climax. She'd told Mitch before that she loved the scent of their potent masculine seed wafting into her senses, that it turned her on, that she loved how thick both boys' cum was, and that she loved the idea that it was chock-full of sperm. She'd sucked the boys off so many times now that they knew she loved to swallow it, swallow as much as they could give her. She lay there gasping, her huge tits heaving, her lush body quivering and twitching with pleasure as they kept jerking off on her, torrents of heavenly teenage cream splashing onto her skin.

Both boys moved their spurting cockheads back and forth between her face and her chest until, finally, their orgasms waned. They shook out the final drops of cum onto their mother, both of them aiming for her mouth, which they knew she loved.

Mitch and Gray looked down at their mother, her face and chest covered in a bizarre mosaic of white sticky spunk. They'd totally plastered her, thick milky cum glistening from her nipples to her earlobes, ribbons and gobs of pearly seed covering her erotically. Her face and upper body were covered with wads and strands of thick white semen, barely a square inch of untouched skin visible. She had a contented smile on her face as her tongue slid out from between her full lips, circling her mouth as she drew in stray gobs of their warm teenage cum.

Mitch saw what she was doing and, knowing how much she loved the taste of their jizz, he and Gray both used their cocks as shovels, snowplowing the wads of cum on her face into her welcoming mouth. They reached down with their free hands, each groping one of her huge tits, smoothing the pearly cum into her soft skin, making them totally glisten as they spread their seed everywhere. They ended with each of them dropping the heads of their spent dicks right into their mother's waiting mouth, letting her suck out the last tasty morsels of cum.

"Did you like that?" Mitch asked as the boys sat back against the pillows stacked against the headboard. Both sat with their legs drawn up, their heavy pricks arcing out between their spread thighs.

Their mother rolled over on her stomach and crawled forwards, her lustful gaze on their huge teenage cocks. They were still semi-hard, and Mitch knew she was always happy that they'd be ready to go again in no time.

"I loved it," she said, her slender mature fingers reaching forward to circle each of their tumescent dicks. She looked up at the two boys and winked lasciviously.

"We're not done yet, are we?" she asked teasingly.

The boys looked at each other and shared a knowing smile, and then Mitch reached forward and took his mother's head in his hands, pulling her towards his midsection. She looked up at both of them with lust-filled eyes as Mitch pulled her close. As he pulled her hair back and pushed her face down, she eagerly opened her mouth and slipped her full pouty lips over his cockhead, letting him work her mouth as she started to suck.

"No, we're not done by a longshot," Mitch said as he fisted his hands into her blonde hair, moving her mouth up and down on his reviving cock. "As soon as I'm ready, I'm going back into that sweet pussy of yours, and then you can suck Gray. Okay, Mom?"

With her mouth full of stiffening teenage cock, his mother nodded enthusiastically. As Mitch's semi-hard prick quickly grew and extended deeper into her avidly sucking mouth, his brother got to his knees and moved behind her.

"I'm just gonna check out how full she is," Gray said as he pushed her stocking-covered legs apart and moved in between her spread thighs.

"Go ahead," Mitch replied, his hand holding his mother's hair up off her face, using her makeshift ponytail as a fuck-handle as he guided her mouth up and down on his resurgent cock. "You know how much she loves our fingers in her, almost as much as she loves our cocks."

Gray smiled and nodded as he moved in close behind his mother, the fingers of one hand sliding into her juicy cunt, while the middle finger of his other hand went right up her hot tight chute.

"Ohhhhnnnn," their mother groaned as Gray started to work her over, sliding his fingers over the hot tissues inside her.

"Oh yeah, she's full of cum all right," Gray said as he slowly moved his fingers back and forth, his digits covered in milky white every time he drew them back. The sheets were already a mess of cum, cunt honey and sweat, but Gray's probing hand was causing more of their pearly semen to squelch back out around his stroking fingers. The silvery goo was sliding down her glistening pussy lips before joining the nasty puddle already on the bed.

"Just think of how much more we're going to pump inside her before we're done," Mitch replied as he grinned down at his mother as she slavishly sucked his throbbing prick.

"Mmhmm," the boys heard her purr back, letting them know she was more than willing to take every drop of cum they had to offer.

"Don't you just love it when Dad goes on these weekend retreats with his company," Gray said as he continued to stroke his fingers over the soft folds of flesh inside her mother's steaming channels. She was grinding herself back against him now, rolling her hips so his hand was touching those magic spots inside her.

"You two aren't the only ones who love it," their mother said. She lifted her mouth off Mitch's cock and rolled over onto her back, her sexy high heels digging into the mattress as she drew her knees up and let her thighs roll open. "C'mon, boys, we've got almost 48 hours until your father's home, and I expect to be full of big hard cock for all of it."

Mitch and Gray smiled at each other as they moved in on her, the best MILF ever.

THE END