Two Brothers and a Frozen Cabin Ch. 02

Story Info
Andy and Jim continue their exploration of new found passion.
875 words
4.52
10.3k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stirred...barely aware of my surroundings. One by one, slowly the memory of the last 12 hours came crashing back. The drive through the snow...arriving at our family cabin, knowing the furnace was out. My older brother getting into bed with me. The kiss. Oh God...that kiss...and all that followed.

As the events of a few hours came back, my body stirred...even as my brain was screaming at me: "What have you done"? I also became aware of the body sleeping next to me. The smooth body of my brother Andy. A brother who has been like my twin my entire life. I opened my eyes...and realized that we were in a spoon position...my arms wrapped around him as he slept. I looked...his skin was so smooth and soft. I began to lightly caress the skin of his back while gently kissing the back of his neck.

A soft moan escaped his lips. He nestled into my arms...wriggling his body against mine. As he rubbed against my body, my cock began to stiffen...almost taking on a life of its own. Every conscious thought told me to get out of bed and sleep in another room...but my body said otherwise. My kisses on his neck became more insistent. His breath came more quickly. Without warning, he turned his face...and our lips met again in a kiss no brothers should ever share. This was not a kiss between brothers...but a magical, passionate kiss of lovers.

As we parted our lips and let out tongues touch and dance, Andy moaned quietly: "Yes...oh yes...please kiss me Jim".

He reached down and began stroking my cock to full and complete hardness as we kissed. As he did, he added a new sensation. He began rubbing my cock up and down the crack of his ass. I whispered quietly in the cold darkness of our room: "Andy...we shouldn't...we can't do this".

He only kissed me more deeply. My cock was now leaking precum...which Andy rubbed up and down his ass....and all over his rosebud. My moans filled the quiet of the room. I heard myself whisper: "If only you were a woman....oh what we would be doing right now".

Andy turned to face me. Arms wrapped around each other, we kissed...and kissed....and kissed for what seemed an eternity. I was moaning...my body aching for release. I felt his body begin to roll us both over. In one motion, Andy was on his back...with me on top of him. Our kisses became something spiritual....other-worldly, as our bodies demanded more and more. I slid my body up...straddling Andy's chest...Looking down at him, he was smiling...and nodded "yes". I arched my back...and the tip of my cock touched his lips. Andy's tongue licked it...and kissed it. His hands were now on my ass...pulling me in more deeply. More and more of my cock disappeared into my brother's mouth. There was no way I could stop myself now. My cock was swelling...becoming even larger and more erect.

Andy bobbed his head up and down my cock...his tongue licking the smooth underside of the shaft. One of his hands began to caress my balls. I moaned loudly...all sense of logic and thought now gone. There was just the two of us...and our desire for each other. Andy lifted my cock and began kissing my balls. The sensation was like nothing I had ever felt as his lips and tongue lovingly caressed and kissed the sensitive skin of my balls. My head was thrown back...eyes closed as waves of pleasure washed over me. I clearly wasn't thinking when I heard my lips cry out: "Oh yes...honey....honey...do that".

Through the haze of my ecstasy, I heard my brother....my older brother...my male brother whisper in passion: "Yes....call me your honey...call me your sweetheart. Let me be your girlfriend...your love".

I looked down at him and scene was too much. I arched my back...my cock nearly covering his face as he kissed and licked my balls. I felt the passion welling up inside me. I cried out loud: "Please honey...please my sweetheart...take me".

My entire body went rigid as it hit me. The orgasm seemed to start in my toes and explode out of my body. Cum exploded out of the tip of my cock...splattering his face and lips. His hand grasped my throbbing, pulsating cock and placed it in his mouth. As my body throbbed and spasmed, I felt my hard cock pumping cum into his mouth. He drank it down...hungrily gulping after each explosive blast of my cum into his throat.

As the orgasm subsided, I slid down, holding him in my arms. We kissed, tenderly. I could taste myself on his lips and tongue. We kissed....and kissed and kissed in the darkness. I caressed his face and whispered quietly: "I don't know what it happening tonight. But I love you. I love you as no man ever loved his wife or girlfriend. I love you more deeply than you can ever know".

And with that, Andy turned back into spoon position and nestled into my arms. I held him...both of us still panting...our hearts still racing. I held him in the darkness. I held him close to my chest. I held him...and wanted to never let go.