Two Brothers and a Frozen Cabin Ch. 03

Story Info
Jim and Andy cross the final line in their new relationship.
1.3k words
4.3
8k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sunlight filled the room, waking me up. It took me a minute to get my bearings and remember where I was. And then...I remembered it all...the kisses...the passion...my brother's moans and comments to me. I looked around and realized I was alone in bed. Surely my brother was as embarrassed as I...and he wanted to avoid the awkwardness that was surely on the way. As I woke up, I realized that Andy must have lit the pilot light in the furnace as warmth filled the cabin.

I looked at the clock and realized that it was 3:00 in the afternoon. We must have finally fallen asleep around 4:00 or 5:00 in the morning, and given what he transpired, I think both of us fell into pure exhaustion. Outside the cabin, the wind continued to howl and snow fell in large, wet flakes. There was no way were going into town for dinner. It looked like we would be cabin bound for a day or two. The diversion of being out in public now a non-starter, I got up and put on some clothes and headed for the kitchen or living room, ready for the awkward conversation and expression of regrets that was sure to follow.

I walked into the living room and stopped dead in my tracks as I saw Andy. He had a single, scented candle lit on the coffee table. Soft acoustic guitar music played on his I-Pad. Two glasses of wine were placed on the coffee table. But that wasn't what made me stop, gasp and stare. Like me, Andy had gotten dressed. But it wasn't that he was dressed that froze me...it was how he was dressed. Andy must have gone into our sister's room and put on one of her little black dresses...along with thigh high stockings, strappy heels...and lipstick.

I started to ask what the heck he was doing but in a soft voice, he whispered: "Jim...please...please tell me I am your sweetheart....your honey. Please tell me that it wasn't just your need to get off speaking last night".

I didn't say a word. I reached for him. And he melted into my arms. Andy and I began kissing again...but this time they were tender, sweet kisses. I whispered in his ear: "My sweet love. I am yours....as I want you to be mine....forever".

I broke our kiss just long enough to start a fire in the living room fireplace. Soon, the crackling of wood and warmth of the fire filled the air, along with the simply soft sounds of the guitar. I stood up and extended my hand to him. He stood...and...we began to dance.

We danced....oh how we danced. We danced as if it was our wedding night. I held him tenderly in my arms as we swayed back and forth. My hands on his hips....or the small of his back as we lost ourselves in the music. And we kissed...and kissed.....and kissed. We kissed until our lips were raw and worn out. We sat down on the sofa in front of the fireplace. Sipping our wine, we cuddled, kissed and held on to one another. I lowered the strap of his dress off his right shoulder...and lowered my lips and began kissing his breast. My lips and tongue found his nipple and began licking...kissing and sucking. Andy moaned...and threw his head back, holding my head in place.

My body was trembling...that part of me that tried to stop this last night was now gone forever. In its place was pure love and desire. Lust and affection. I looked into my brother's face and heard myself whisper: "Andy...I'm going to make love to you tonight".

I took him by the hand and together we went back to bed. Sliding under the covers, we held one another. We held each other as if we were a married couple. Our lips sought out each other and we kissed for what seemed to be hours. His hand stroked me...caressed me....and worked my cock into an erect frenzy. Andy must have known this was coming, for he had placed a tube of lubricant on the nightstand by the bed. He reached for it...and squeezed some onto his hand and rubbed it all over my erection. I put some onto my fingers...and massaged his rosebud as he moaned. Side by side...we lay next to each other...hearts pounding...knowing what was about to happen. Through the haze of our passion, I heard him ask me: "Please...call me Andrea".

I kissed him again. And said quietly: "Andrea...you realize if we do this...we can never go back. We are crossing a line tonight....a line that will change us forever. I've...I've never...well...I've never made love before. You will be my first. Are you sure you want this?"

By way of response, Andrea rolled onto her back....her hips propped up on a pillow...and pulled me on top of her. We kissed...our tongues dancing as the tip of my cock began to probe. With each push and thrust, I heard a soft cry of pain from my brother. But he held me tightly and moaned: "Jim...neither have I. Tonight, we give each other the girt of our virginity. Please...I want this so badly".

I gave a firm THRUST...and just the tip...the head of my cock broke through his outer ring. I heard Andrea gasp in pain. I stopped...but she held me tightly and pulled me in. Another THRUST...and one more inch of my cock slid into my brother. His body trembled and a tear rolled down his cheek. I kissed him...tenderly. I even kissed the tear away. My brother took my body in his hands and PULLED...and in one motion, the entire length of my cock penetrated him. He cried out. I cried out. It was so much more than I ever expected and dreamt it could be. I held my cock motionless. We kissed...our bodies heaving...our hearts racing. Skin against skin, my cock stretching out his anus as we became one. Inside him, my cock throbbed and pulsed.

He pleaded. "Please make love to me as if I was your wife".

I began moving my hips slowly back and forth. With each thrust, his body relaxed...and my cock slid in and out more easily. I could feel his pain subside...and a warm pleasure begin to spread through Andrea's body. My entire body was on fire....with desire...need...hunger and love. As our bodies rubbed against each other, I felt his own erection grow. Andrea wrapped her legs around my body, now pulling me in more tightly. Pain had completely given way to sheer, unadulterated pleasure. We kissed....we drove our hips into each other. We made love. We made love as if we were on our wedding night.

Andrea began to moan and thrash about wildly. She screamed. "Jim...Oh my God..I am going to cum. You are fucking me to a female orgasm".

At that, her cock exploded between us. Spurt after spurt of cum shot between our bodies. Andrea's orgasm triggered my own. I screamed. I screamed in pure ecstasy. All conscious thought left me as a blinding light exploded in my head. I felt every part of my body converge on my cock...and explode into the body of my brother. Each pulse...each new spasm shot another rope of cum into Andrea. Each spasm sent her into higher levels of pleasure. The two of us had become one....one body....one soul....one being capable only of ecstasy and emotion.

In time, the spasms subsided. I laid on top of her...my cock still inside her. And Andrea burst into tears...tears of joy...release...pleasure...and.love. It was too much for me. I cried with her. We cried...and held each other....and kissed. We kissed for hours. We kissed as my cock softened and slipped out of her. We kissed as night fell and the cabin darkened. We kissed as we held each other and fell asleep. We kissed as we both realized our world had changed irrevocably and forever.