Two Brothers, One MILF

Story Info
Two brothers have fun with a MILF who can't get enough cock.
4.1k words
4.53
50.5k
113
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,712 Followers

Two Brothers, One MILF by rmdexter

A note to the reader: the story below is something very different for me. As you know, I mostly write long stories that sometimes go on for too long. An author friend of mine challenged me to try and write a story of no more than 4,000 words, which is what you have before you in this piece of work; exactly 4,000 words. I think it still bears all the characteristics of a typical 'rmdexter' story, and I hope you enjoy it. A quick read, for a change.

The following is a work of fiction, any resemblance to persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

*

Mitch paused as he lined up his rock-hard cock with the woman's beckoning pink asshole. The buxom woman was on her hands and knees in the middle of the king-size bed, her full round ass turned up towards him. With her back arched, the soft cheeks of her bum had spread open, revealing her whispery-clean pucker. He smiled to himself, remembering when he'd seen that delectable pink hole for the first time. She'd told him she bleached it, to make it as smooth and clean as a newborn. He loved it. He'd buried all ten inches of his teenage cock balls-deep into that gorgeous hot ass that day, just as he was about to do now.

Her luscious ass moved as she rolled her hips suggestively. He looked past that sweet pink hole to the stretched lips of her shaven pussy, his eyes focussing in on his brother's thrusting erection buried deep in the woman's dripping cunt. The seeping petals of her pussy were stretched in a tight circle as they gripped the invading monster. On his back beneath the woman, his brother Gray flexed his groin upwards, rolling his own hips as he skewered every hard inch of his cock into the sexy woman.

Mitch and Gray were 18-year-old twins, not identical twins, just fraternal. Although there were a number of differences between them, they both had one major character trait in common: an intense craving for MILFs. The twins had shared women before, but this one was different. This one was the sexiest, most wanton MILF the two of them had ever had; the MILF to top all MILFs. This one readily took on both of them with the enthusiastic desire of an insatiable nymphomaniac, wanting both of their hard cocks time and again. And this one could take it. She could take everything they could give her, and still want more. It was 2:30 in the morning and they'd been making use of her incredible body for hours now, working over each of her hot wet holes.

Mitch knew that he and his brother had each come four times, but he lost track of the times the woman had screamed in ecstasy as the boys had taken her to one orgasm after another. She almost passed out a couple of times as they worked her over, but she still wanted more, her gorgeous sucking mouth, gripping cunt, and hot steamy ass working again and again to drain their constantly hard teenage cocks.

As he knelt behind her, Mitch let his gaze wander over the sluttishly hot MILF. Her lush rear end facing him was one that men look at and dream of bouncing on a mattress all night long--something Mitch had done himself with this woman a number of times already. That sumptuous ass was invitingly framed by a black satin corset, garters and nylons. The ribbon-like garters bit sharply into sheer black stockings that rose high on her creamy thighs, looking teasingly naughty. He looked down at her gorgeous legs, his eyes immediately zeroing in on her sky-high stilettos. The black shoes had sharp pointy toes which were currently on the verge of punching holes in the mattress. A thin leather band wrapped around her trim ankle, giving the shoes an incredibly sexy look that sent a jolt to his blood-engorged prick. The slender 5" rapier-like heels looked more like daggers, and he'd seen those heels dig into the mattress while he'd been fucking her from the front earlier. She'd fucked him back just as hard as he'd given it to her, those heels digging in hard as she'd thrust her hips upward savagely, making sure he went to the hilt with every hammering thrust. And then, as soon as he'd finished, Gray had taken his place between her legs, her hot gripping cunt working his brother's prick just as hard.

Mitch drew his gaze back up over the woman's buxom form, smiling to himself at how fantastic she looked in the form-fitting corset. This woman loved lingerie and sexy clothes, and both he and his brother loved women who dressed like that, especially hot MILFs who loved showing off their gorgeous mature bodies, like this sexy slut. The woman's curvy hourglass figure was emphasized as the corset formed nicely to her trim waist before flowing out to hug her wide fuckable hips, where the garters fed down to meet the intricate lacy tops of her nylons. Looking further up the woman's voluptuous body, he could see the shiny satin straps of the corset gleaming against the smooth white skin of her shoulders. The straps weren't biting into her shoulders as much as they had earlier. He and his brother had seen to that. They'd lifted her huge tits out of the jam-packed bra cups to satisfy their own lurid desires. It seemed that the corset had breathed a sigh of relief when they'd done it, the fabric able to relax slightly with the intense strain taken off it as her huge tits spilled free. Mitch smiled, having seen the tags on the woman's lingerie, knowing she sported cock-hardening 36G breasts that drew men's eyes like a magnet.

Yes, those tits were spectacular, and she knew it. Fuck, everybody whoever looked at her knew it. She loved to have the boys' hands and mouths on her breasts, pawing and groping her whenever they wanted. Mitch knew that with her straddling his brother's body, and with those mouth-watering tits freed, they'd be hanging down pendulously, the big stiff nipples dragging teasingly over Gray's chest as she moved against him while they fucked.

The woman's lustrous blonde hair fell messily about her shoulders. She'd had it pulled back in a ponytail earlier when she'd been sucking on both of their cocks, wanting nothing to get in the way of her eagerly-working mouth. But the band holding her hair back had come loose at some point as they'd worked her over during the evening, her hair now having a slutty wild look as it framed her pretty face.

Now it was time for Mitch to rejoin the action, the MILF wanting both boys inside her at the same time once again. Mitch pushed down on top of his thrusting cock, a glistening bead of precum filling the yawning red eye at the tip of his enflamed cockhead. He shifted closer on his knees, the shiny pearl of cock-sap distending down until it settled against her winking bum-hole in a weepy kiss, as if he was marking his target. He leaned forwards, snuggling the tip of his tumescent prick against her hot pink hole. He rubbed the big mushroom head teasingly against the sweet little rosehole, knowing it was already lubed up from when Gray had fucked her in the ass earlier.

"Mmm," the woman moaned, pushing her big round bum back against him, her gripping cunt still working the other cock sliding in and out of her velvety love-pocket. "Oh yeah, that's it, Mitch. Give me that cock. I want to feel you go all the way in with one slow firm stroke."

Mitch smiled to himself before responding, "This first stroke'll be nice and slow, but after that, we're both gonna fuck the shit out of you."

The woman smiled as she looked down and winked at Gray beneath her. "I wouldn't expect anything else."

Mitch flexed forward, watching the woman's tight pink hole ease open as it yielded to him. She was not an anal virgin by any means, and he loved the fact that she liked it in all of her holes. The winking pucker stretched open as he pressed, the taut skin following the contours of his flared cockhead. The tight ring looked on the verge of tearing before it slipped over his thick rope-like corona, the circular muscle clamping down just beyond the plum-sized knob.

"Yesss...that's it," the woman hissed, her head tipping back as a wave of pleasure coursed through her.

With the head of his prick firmly encased by her gripping sphincter, Mitch took hold of her flared hips to steady himself. He took a deep breath and then flexed forward, slowly, mercilessly, driving every hard thick inch into the MILF's steaming chute.

"Oh fuck, yesss," the woman gasped as he went deeper, and deeper still. The hot wet tissues inside her clutched at the invading monster, gripping it tighter than a fisted glove.

"Jesus, that's so fucking tight," Mitch moaned as he watched inch after inch disappear inside the woman, her head thrown back as she gasped. He held firmly onto her hips, keeping her in place as he intently drove his beefy dick into her welcoming ass. His brother did the same, keeping his rigid prick lodged balls-deep in the woman's fiery cunt until Mitch had his surging cock totally buried.

"I hope it's not too messy back there, Mitch," the woman said as she teasingly rolled her hips. "It felt like your brother nearly filled me up with that last load he dumped into me."

"He was just lubing it up for my bigger cock," Mitch said as two more inches disappeared from view.

"Fuck you," Gray responded to the playful dig, loving the feel of the woman's talented mature cunt gripping down on him.

"No, let's fuck her instead," Mitch replied with a smile on his face as another hard thick inch slid inside her tightly-stretched hole.

"That's exactly what I want," the woman said as she rolled her wide flared hips provocatively once more, making even more blood pulse into each boy's blisteringly hard cock. "Oh fuck, I can't believe how hard you boys are. I love it. C'mon, Mitch, give me every beautiful inch."

"Just about...just about," Mitch said as he looked down at the stretched ring surrounding his disappearing shaft, the wet pink tissues tightly circling his thick cock. He gave one final push, feeling his shaven groin press up against her hot flesh. "Oh yeah, that's it. You've got every fucking inch inside you." Mitch smiled to himself, knowing that between him and his brother, the woman had over 19" of rock-hard teenage cock inside her.

"Oh God...oh God...yesssss..." the woman groaned loudly as her head dropped and then came back up again, her dark blonde hair flailing wildly. "I...I...AAAAAAAHHHHHH..." The lusty MILF started to come as the boys had her pinioned between them, two rigid fleshy spears bottoming out in each of her hot clutching holes. Her buxom body started to shake spastically as her climax exploded deep inside her and shot to every tingling nerve ending of her body.

Mitch and Gray held on and enjoyed the ride as the sexy woman bucked and shook through an intense orgasm, another of many they'd brought her to already this evening. She was gripping their cocks with the rippling muscles inside her, the hot oily tissues enveloping their turgid pricks as she twitched and gasped. She came for a long time before her body stopped shaking, her huge tits continuing to rise and fall as she fought to regain her breath.

"Oh fuck, that was so good," the woman gasped out, "but I need more." She sluttishly flexed her hips, the steamy membranes inside her gripping each boy with burning need.

Mitch looked down past the woman's shoulder to his brother's face. Their eyes met as they nodded. "You want more, you fucking slut?" Mitch said, reaching forward and gripping her waist firmly. "You're gonna get more--a lot more."

And then the boys took over. Mitch started by slowly drawing backwards, sliding his throbbing dick out of her clutching bum. He looked down at the glistening juices coating his prick, traces of the load Gray had dumped into her earlier clinging to his cock. Gray followed, flexing his hips downward as he drew his cock from her seeping cunt. Both boys seemed to know exactly what the other was doing, and when they'd gotten to the point where all that was left inside were the two enflamed cockheads, they drove forward, their thick teenage cocks almost rubbing against each other, separated by the slippery layers of flesh inside the MILF's lush needy body. The bed was creaking and groaning in protest as the boys pounded the mature woman, the headboard beating a steady tattoo on the wall as they rocked back and forth.

"OH FUCK...YESSSS..." she wailed as she climaxed again, her head dropping onto Gray's shoulder as waves of ecstasy coursed through her. Her mature cunt gushed, spraying Mitch's thighs and Gray's groin with her musky nectar. The intoxicating scent hung in the air, stirring all their libidos as the boys got into a steady rhythm, their driving pricks pistoning in and out of her welcoming body. Gray's previous load slowly squelched out of the woman's ass as Mitch fucked her, the spunky residue turning into a milky froth that clung to Mitch's groin as he continued to slam into her, the broad flared head of his surging prick rising high up in her steaming guts with each powerful thrust.

"Ungh...ungh...ungh..." The woman was groaning continuously as they fucked her, the boys using her curvy mature body to satisfy their lustful desires. But Mitch knew she didn't care--she was using their bodies to satisfy her own desires, and she loved it just as much as they did. She rolled her hips as they hammered away at her, giving the two boys as much pleasure as she could. They kept going, Gray now groping her heavy tits as he bucked his hips upwards, thrusting his hard 9" dick all the way inside her with each powerful thrust. And Mitch...Mitch with his 10" cock that was filling her ass so deliciously that she screamed, the intense sensations obviously overwhelming her.

"OH GOD...OH GOD..." the MILF groaned loudly as another blissful orgasm shot through her.

Mitch held on as she thrashed about beneath him, twitching and shaking like she'd been zapped by a taser. She gushed all over him again, turning Mitch on even more. He could see the beads of sweat running down her body as they manhandled her, using her holes like it was their last fuck on earth. And he knew from all the times they'd fucked her like this before that she loved it.

They fucked her for a long time, making her come again and again as they made use of her lush mature body, their own pleasure level escalating as she worked them over just as much as they used her to satisfy their wanton cravings. Finally, as she rolled that big round ass lasciviously in a tantalizing circle once more, Mitch couldn't take it any longer. "Bro, I'm gettin' close. Are you almost there?"

"Yeah, I'm ready anytime. How do you want to give her these loads?"

"Let's paint her tits and her face."

"Fuck, yeah."

Mitch saw the woman smile. He knew from what she'd told him previously how much she loved it when the boys talked about her as if she wasn't even there. It was obvious to Mitch that she knew exactly what they were going to do, and the eager look on her face let him know she couldn't wait.

They pulled their cocks out of her at the same time, their huge dicks coming out with a nasty wet sucking sound from each hole. As Gray scrambled out from beneath her, she compliantly rolled over onto her back. The boys moved into position on each side of her sexy body as she lay back, reaching down with her hands and hefting her big heavy tits up for them.

"Oh fuck, yes," Mitch said as both boys pointed their engorged pricks down towards her, their hands pumping vigorously back and forth on their throbbing erections.

"I'M GONNA COME," Gray cried out as he felt the semen start to speed up the shaft of his cock. He pointed the tip of his cock at the woman's face, his hand a blur as it raced up and down his throbbing prick. And then his hand stopped, the enflamed head mere inches from her pretty face. The seeping red eye at the tip turned cloudy-white for a split second, and then a long milky strand rocketed forth, hitting her full force on the lower cheek and running up her face and into her hair. Gray pumped again, and a second white ribbon jettisoned forth as he directed this shot towards her chest. It landed on the upper swell of her breast and continued down across one stiff nipple, the end of the pearly rope standing out boldly as it landed on her black corset.

"HERE YOU GO," Mitch said as she turned her head in his direction, just as he started to come. The first blast caught her full on the lips, the thick white rope racing up across her face to cover her nose and forehead before a clump fell in a nasty mess in her hair. Mitch directed his second volley onto her face as well, moving his spitting cockhead to give her attractive features as much attention as possible. He then turned and started flooding her chest, spraying her voluminous mounds with his thick creamy cum.

Gray returned to her face, pumping his surging dick as both boys completely unloaded, making a total mess all over the woman's upper body. They stroked vigorously, wad after wad of hot teenage seed raining down on her mature features and huge tits. They kept shooting as they pumped their throbbing erections, totally flooding her with thick milky teenage spunk.

Mitch saw the woman tense up as a mini orgasm with a sizzling jolt shot through her, as if just the feel of the boys' warm heavy cum covering her skin caused her to climax. She'd told Mitch before that she loved the scent of their potent masculine seed wafting into her senses, that it turned her on, that she loved how thick both boys' cum was, and that she loved the idea that it was chock-full of sperm. She'd sucked the boys off so many times now that they knew she loved to swallow it, swallow as much as they could give her. She lay there gasping, her lush body quivering and twitching with pleasure as they kept jerking off on her, torrents of heavenly teenage cream splashing onto her skin.

Both boys moved their spurting cockheads back and forth between her face and her chest until, finally, their orgasms waned. They shook out the final drops of cum onto the woman, both of them aiming for her mouth, which they knew she loved.

Mitch and Gray looked down at the woman, her face and chest covered in a bizarre mosaic of white sticky spunk. They'd totally plastered her, the cum glistening from her nipples to her earlobes, ribbons and gobs of milky seed covering her erotically. Her face and upper body were covered with wads and strands of thick white semen, barely a square inch of untouched skin visible. The woman had a contented smile on her face as her tongue slid out from between her full lips, circling her mouth as she drew in stray gobs of their warm teenage cum.

Mitch saw what she was doing and, knowing how much she loved the taste of their jizz, he and Gray both used their cocks as shovels, snowplowing the wads of cum on her face into her welcoming mouth. They reached down with their free hands, each groping one of her huge tits, smoothing the pearly cum into her soft skin, making them totally glisten as they spread their seed everywhere. They ended with each of them dropping the heads of their spent dicks right into the woman's waiting mouth, letting her suck out the last tasty morsels of cum.

"Did you like that?" Mitch asked as the boys sat back against the pillows stacked against the headboard. Both sat with their legs drawn up, their heavy pricks arcing out between their spread thighs.

The woman rolled over on her stomach and crawled forwards, her lustful gaze on those huge teenage cocks. They were still semi-hard, and Mitch knew she was always happy that they'd be ready to go again in no time.

"I loved it," she said, her slender mature fingers reaching forward to circle each of their tumescent dicks. She looked up at the two boys and winked lasciviously.

"We're not done yet, are we?" she asked teasingly.

The boys looked at each other and shared a knowing smile, and then Mitch reached forward and took the woman's head in his hands, pulling her towards his midsection. She looked up at both of them with lust-filled eyes as Mitch pulled her close. As he pulled her hair back and pushed her face down, she eagerly opened her mouth and slipped her full pouty lips over his cockhead, letting him work her mouth as she started to suck.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,712 Followers
12