Two Brothers, One MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,712 Followers

"No, we're not done by a longshot," Mitch said as he fisted his hands into her blonde hair, moving her mouth up and down on his reviving cock. "As soon as I'm ready, I'm going back into that sweet pussy of yours, and then you can suck Gray. Okay, Mom?"

With her mouth full of stiffening teenage cock, his mother nodded enthusiastically. As Mitch's semi-hard prick quickly grew and extended deeper into her avidly-sucking mouth, his brother got his knees and moved behind the woman.

"I'm just gonna check out how full she is," Gray said as he pushed her stocking-covered legs apart and moved in between her spread thighs.

"Go ahead," Mitch replied, his hand holding his mother's hair up off her face, using her makeshift ponytail as a fuck-handle as he guided her mouth up and down on his resurgent cock. "You know how much she loves our fingers in her, almost as much as she loves our cocks."

Gray smiled and nodded as he moved in close behind his mother, the fingers of one hand sliding into her juicy cunt, while the middle finger of his other hand went right up her hot tight chute.

"Ohhhhnnnn," their mother groaned as Gray started to work her over, sliding his fingers over the hot tissues inside her.

"Oh yeah, she's full of cum all right," Gray said as he slowly moved his fingers back and forth, his digits covered in milky white every time he drew them back. The sheets were already a mess of cum, cunt honey and sweat, but Gray's probing hand was causing more of their pearly semen to squelch back out around his stroking fingers. The silvery goo was sliding down her glistening pussy lips before joining the nasty puddle already on the bed.

"Just think of how much more we're going to pump inside her before we're done," Mitch replied as he grinned down at his mother as she slavishly sucked his throbbing prick.

"Mmhmm," the boys heard her purr back, letting them know she was more than willing to take every drop of cum they had to offer.

"Don't you just love it when Dad goes on these weekend retreats with his company," Gray said as he continued to stroke his fingers over the soft folds of flesh inside her mother's steaming channels. She was grinding herself back against him now, rolling her hips so his hand was touching those magic spots inside her.

"You two aren't the only ones who love it," their mother said. She lifted her mouth off Mitch's cock and rolled over onto her back, her sexy high heels digging into the mattress as she drew her knees up and let her thighs roll open. "C'mon, boys, we've got almost 48 hours until your father's home, and I expect to be full of big hard cock for all of it."

Mitch and Gray smiled at each other as they moved in on her, the best MILF ever.

THE END

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,712 Followers
12