Two Can Play Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning back as far as she dare without losing her balance, Rachel fingered her labia, pulling them apart in order to give Bernardo a full view of the treat that awaited him.

"Oh, no," he moaned. "Do not do this to me."

"You're not enjoying it?" asked Rachel, in some surprise.

"Too much. Too much. I need relieving."

"You should train yourself to hold on."

"Normally I can, but this....too much, too much." He frantically pulled at the zip on his trousers in an effort to release his throbbing penis from captivity. "I am going to make a mess of myself. I need a receptacle to take my seed."

"Do you expect me to provide it?" Rachel feigned indignation

"If you would be so kind." Bernardo moaned again. "And quickly, if you please."

Rachel was encumbered by her panties, still around her legs, manacling them together. Holding onto the back of the settee with one hand, she reached down and released her left leg. By this time Bernardo had succeeded in bringing out his penis, hard, throbbing and ready to enter her.

Rachel lowered herself and took all of him in. She felt his pulsing cock against the walls of her vagina as it plunged ever deeper towards her womb. It was obvious relief had arrived just in time and almost immediately Bernardo let out a cry as his semen rushed out of one tunnel and into another. Rachel's hands tightly gripped the back of the settee as she achieved orgasm.

As the tension left her body she sagged down, once more bringing her breasts close to Bernardo's face. This time his lips greedily sucked on her nipples, one after the other, and this time Rachel didn't issue an instruction not to touch. She had always understood that a man needed time to recover before he was ready for action again, but in remarkably short order she felt life filling the penis inside her.

She began to grind her legs against his and the erection became even more pronounced. Bernardo was still at work on her breasts, his tongue circling round her areola, then his lips teasing and gently pulling on her nipples. All his concentration was on that part of her body, whilst his cock had a mind of its own, swelling and filling Rachel's vagina once more.

She reached down to her clitoris and pressed her finger against it whilst making a circular movement with her hand. Self-masturbation, combined with Bernardo kissing and sucking her breasts and the rapidly hardening rod inside her, was sending her soaring back up to a climax once more. Her skin felt as if it was alive with a myriad pricks and tingles and flushed with a red glow. Taking her weight onto her knees she raised up until the penis had almost emerged from its cocoon, then sank down again, repeating the action with a quickening rhythm.

Bernardo suddenly threw his head back against the settee, abandoning his work on her breasts. His eyes were closed and face crumpled as he felt the semen surging up his cock before bursting out into the vagina. The relief and pleasure he felt made him gasp.

Rachel wasted no time, but pulled the penis out, dropped down onto the floor and immediately began to lick her own juices and his semen.

She looked up. "You don't mind?"

"Of course not. But do not expect to harden me again. Twice in such a short time is a minor miracle. I would not be surprised if I am not finished for the night."

Rachel smiled. "We'll see."

He was only partly right. She was unable to do anything with him just then, but they had a relaxing drink before going to bed where they resumed love-making. Once more they both achieved satisfaction.

It was 3 o'clock in the morning and an air of somnambulance lay over the hotel when Bernardo saw Rachel safely into a taxi and waved her off. Only then did she remember the money still tucked into her suspender belt. The events of that night had all been conducted with her stockings on and she had forgotten it. For a moment she considered returning it, but then dismissed the idea as being impractical. She would have to keep it.

Bernardo Martine signed up with Trends Radio and broadcast a regular weekly programme from his native Brazil through the wonders of satellite. It was a lively mix of news and views and the rhythms of South America. As Sir Hartley had predicted, Bernardo quickly became very popular and a great asset to the station, helping to raise the listening figures. Rachel always wondered how much of a part she had played in obtaining his services. Certainly her boss was pleased with her, though he had no idea exactly how far she had gone.

Of course, it was her own idea; she wanted to have sex with Bernardo and, although in the back of her mind she might have thought it would be good for the business, that was not the reason she had gone to his hotel. She struck a barren period after that as far as men were concerned. The drought was ended when Desmond Elliot called her into his office.

12