All Comments on 'Two Captives Ch. 02'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Storie

I think you stories on Two Captives are Great being part Native America myself I love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Blowjobs = men?

I don't understand the comments on Chapter 1 at all. I'm a straight guy, and I can't stand blowjob descriptions. Makes me feel gay all over, reading about some other guy getting sucked. Pussy-licking, on the other hand, totally gets me off. I'm completely lost on how blow-job descriptions turn *women* off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

This story was great, I went ahead and read it twice! :) I liked it much better than the first one. It had a much broader side to it, the storyline is going along nicely, and I highly enjoyed it. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good storyline, amazing sex

I read your first chapter and really didn't like it but you've pulled all the stops out with this second chapter and it made for hot reading - you listened to your critics and made a second chapter that was very different from the first - well done.

Mirriam - UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please Continue the Story

I really liked this story. The first section was not exactly to my taste but really set up the background for the community that you are building. I like this installment and can not wait to read more about Sarah and Two Bears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
When are you gonna tell

us more about the adventures of this girl and the indians. I can not wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

you have great writing skills....you ought to get published!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enjoyable

Your research and attention to detail are definite assets to this story; well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not Too Shabby

It went from porn to a romance novel. If Fabio appears in chapter three, and starts tearing corsets... I might giggle just a little bit.

froggy1939froggy1939about 8 years ago
Two Captives - Technical Comment

The story line and character development are great. I realize that I'm writing this after you're done with it probably, but for your future writing, I suggest a good editor. There are several misspellings and improper usages (not synonyms, but "sound-alike" words). Doesn't damage the story but does provide a distraction. Still, keep up the good work. Helps keep other things up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

not too much sex here but at least still no mention of anal as i stated on chapter 1 more fine detail on the blow jobs is a turn on but this time only one blowjob takes place so not much of a issue she has really just become a indian so its just now a story about indians not too exiting and him giving her oral dont do a thing for me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
2583 Followers
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES