All Comments on 'Two Captives Ch. 05'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
tippicanoetippicanoeover 17 years ago
Fantastic

I couldn't wait to read each chapter. I checked every day to see if there was a new chapter available. I thought it was a fantastic story. Please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Enjoyed this series

Thank you for this series! I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved It

I loved your story, but the worst part was the ending -- especially knowing that it was true.

- Ron -

leikyngrlleikyngrlover 16 years ago
wonderful

i am happy that you finished this story. i enjoyed every chapter of it and was sad to have read the end of it. take care and keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
INTERESTING, BUT . . .

Too bad you didn't include a description of the scene of the birth of Sarah and Two Bears' firstborn. I would've liked to had read how Sarah would've handled it by late 1860's standards and how babies were delivered in the tribe and whom the baby took after in looks. Maybe you could write it as a separate upon request and post it in the non-erotic section. Aside from that, enjoyed reading this historic piece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
loved it!!!

I would also loved to have read about the baby and how they felt when it happened

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
captivating :)

I really loved the story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it.....

i just wanted to make a little comment on this last chapter, first off let me say I loved this story, it was thought out and realistic. I think I liked the story more and more. i have to admit I skipped some of the sex just to get back to the story. I do have one suggestion/complaint, the word squaw is a derogitory term used by white people when talking about natives. No self-respecting native man would ever call the woman he loved his squaw. Other than that I loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great writting

I am so glad I stumbled on this story after it was complete! I'm lucky I didn't have to wait for new chapters to be added and read all 5 in one sitting. Many of the stories on this site are arousing, but I find the poor writing a distraction. Not only is your writing excellent, but the story itself was entertaining, and I found myself equally interested in the sex scenes as well as the characters. It is obvious that a great deal of time and effort went into creating this, and I am looking forward to reading your other work. Thanks for sharing your talent! I do agree with the previous comment that the ending was hard to read, only because it it true. Now why do you authors need to have so much integrity? I wasn't expecting to come here for erotica and actually have to think!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
amazing

have you ever thought of making it into an actual book? perhapse Sarahs life before and her whole life in the village after moving to the reservation.. I seriously loved this story and think mabey you should expand the story line. Just a suggestion =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

A sad but very true to life ending for the story.

Well wriiten.

LadyB06LadyB06about 14 years ago
So Great

This story was just to great for words. I knew that it could not have a completely happy ending but i was hopeing that i was wrong. However the love story was really sweet. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
:)

This is my favorite story out of all of them on this site, you really should branch out and make it a novel! I'd certainly buy it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ILOVED IT

I HAVE BEEN DYING TO READ A ASTORY LIKE THIS 1 FOR A LONG TIME

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awsome

loved this story wish there was more of them great writing

Katinkakoers80Katinkakoers80almost 12 years ago
Totally AWESOME

I am so glad that i stumbled upon this writer in the list. I ead your story with utter interest, happy that i could progress to the next chapter without delay. The story is complete, well written, hot and attractive. You have managed to make it a life story of love and heartfelt desire. It makes me want t roam the grassy fields and hunt for deer. Apart from that, the sex scenes are explicit and true. Truly, you are a great writer.

Kat

xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I Thought It Was Pretty Good...

But your dialogue kept making me bust out laughing. It was very much on the cheesie side. The girl was chanting... fuck me fuck me... you fuck me so good, and the guy kept telling her she was wonderful and delightful. Except for the weird dialogue, pretty good story.

JARHEAD69JARHEAD69over 8 years ago
one of the best

I found this one of the most enjoyable story. Very Very good story lines.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 7 years ago
Sexy

Sexy Red Skins back in the 1800's. Enjoyed your whole series. It's really a shame their way of life had to be overcome by way of progress. Thanks for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing write

Start to finish this iscan amazingly well written story.

NaturalnaughtyNaturalnaughtyalmost 5 years ago
Very nice

Beautiful story, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sarah

I would like to have read about Sarah developing her healing abilities and becoming more valuable to the tribe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

first chapter very good but went down hill from then on turned from sex story to indian story and became far too long this site after all is a sex site if she had been forced to keep on giving the other indians blowjobs it would have kept some of its appeal but it just became a love story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
2591 Followers
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Two Captives Series Info