All Comments on 'Two Chances'

by shabbu

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Beautiful

That was so amazing and sweet. I was almost in tears. That was lovely and brilliant and romantic. Please do a continuation. PLEASE!!! You are truly talented.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I have to agree

with the first commenter. This was a great story, involving emotion, plot, suspence. I enjoyed it, and I like both protagonists. I'd love to read more about them. Hot too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Truly wonderful

Thanks for writing a story with actual character development and emotion. Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
oh please please please

continue with this story. it has such potential. i loved reading it.

yeti8080kyeti8080kalmost 17 years ago
No Parts Please

A nice story. I wouldn't recommend a Part 2. Like Brad, I like them quick and tight. Knowing where to end a story isn't easy, but its better to leave your readers wanting more than wondering when the end will come.

sr71pltsr71pltalmost 17 years ago
No, No Continuation

Agree with Yeti on continuation. 99 times out of 100 the wish for a continuation means the story finished where it should have, I think. (But who the heck is Brad? I don't see any Brad comment here.)

sr71pltsr71pltalmost 17 years ago
Oh, I See

Sorry, dumb me. It just hit me. Brad's in the story. Sorry, Yeti. Very clever and it went right over my head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another vote for continuation

Fantastic character and plot build up, but I'm also one of those voting for a continuation. I'd like Nick to get his due...I'd like to see how the romance develops between our couple or is this just a rebound soon to be over. I'd also like to know what happened with practicalities like the business, the home and even the dogs. I guess I just want more which is a sign of a good story.

Wolfj772000Wolfj772000about 16 years ago
Hope you do part 2

I just loved your story I hope you think about writing a second part for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good start and we need more chapters....please?

good start! congrats!

Please don't leave the story hanging with such a good start. plot is realistic. I hope a lot of turns to happen. you got a very creative and original story here. want more of it...it would be a shame having a lot of requests from readers for a continuation and you will just leave it open ended...

hope to read it soon...

conrats!

punkin1077punkin1077over 15 years ago
where's the rest...

omg, this story is great...why isn't there a second or third part...there are so many unanswered questions: does he have a go with a relationship with brad; does he get bought out of the business or does he buy nick out; does nick come to his senses and then is rejected; there are so many ways to go with this story...this is a nice start and a couple of more chapters are needed...please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
where is the rest of this story????

this is absolutel a fantastic story.....u have to continue it . Am sure all ur fans would love to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

WRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

frenguyfrenguyover 13 years ago
Part 2

plz finish this i beg you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous