All Comments on 'Two Cocks for Hazel'

by P_Anderer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really enjoyed both the posted today - but.

Thoroughly enjoyed your stories today and it is nice to read or arses instaid of asses.

Just on negative. You use laying instead of lying and laid instead of lay. Hope you can cure that in future tales. It kind of brings me to a halt when I read of her laying there - or is that laying eggs. Or that she laid there - what did she lay?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wow. just wow.

got me so fucking wet lol. now I want a threesome but my virgin self just laughs at me lmao bye

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good story. Could use more details and less abrupt ending. Please keep writing.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogabout 1 year ago

Good story. Very erotic. I like a little more back story maybe some teasing or incidental contact. A few grammatical errors but overall 5 stars. Good job!

Campus77Campus772 months ago

A very nice lead up to an extraordinary afternoon. Hazel was ripe for the picking that afternoon. No husband for two weeks and a controlling one as well. Not sure who had more pleasure, the two guys or her. I'll read the rest of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userP_Anderer@P_Anderer
I love writing about all kinds of delightful sexual encounters. The majority of my stories are based on real life experiences, which is why most of them are told in the first person.