Two Cocks for Hazel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary's strokes became more urgent... he could feel the spunk welling up in him and a few moments later, was pumping great jets of thick cum, deep inside Hazel's tight rectum. Her body was heaving as another climax overwhelmed her. Gary's spasms had just subsided when Hazel reached behind her, to ease his cock out of her sore arse.

Gary crawled round beside her, grabbed her hair, pulled her head up and shoved his cock deep into her mouth. "That's it, suck me nice and clean!" Hazel gagged as his cock hit the back of her throat and she looked up at him, eyes watering. Her warm, soft mouth and tongue on his sensitive cock, made an exquisite contrast to the tightness of her arsehole.

Gary reached behind her and stuffed part of the dangling t-shirt into her arse, prodding it in deep with his finger, before easing his cock out of Hazel's wet mouth.

After a while, they had all recovered a bit. Alan pulled his shorts up and said, "Anyone fancy a beer? I know I do!" and headed off to the kitchen. Gary lay beside Hazel, gently squeezing her breast and sucking her nipple. "I've fancied you for so long... that was fantastic, quite amazing," he told her.

"That was a lot of 'firsts' for me, all in one go! But it was also the best sex I've ever had," she said, sighing.

"Would you like to do it again sometime? Maybe just the two of us?" asked Gary. "That was great, but I'd like to really make love to you, not just, well... fuck you."

"Mmm... that would be nice," Hazel replied. "Maybe when the kids are at school one day. Just give me a chance to recover from this little session first, eh?" she said, with a lovely smile and a naughty glint in her eye.

###

Thank you for reading my story. If you enjoyed it, won't you please take a moment to vote?

Thanks!

Phil

12