All Comments on 'Two Cocks for Julie'

by luke90210

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
IT WAS AN EASY READ

In my opinion the story was fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
and a straight male thinks this is hot.

Ha ha ha ha, being a gay punk is not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good read,

and pretty realistic/authentic. That said as one with experience...

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Another cuck story the asshole annony rad! I told you heshe it, IT is a closet cuck

The story deserves a 5 for effort and content.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Barely 3*...why?

Barely 3*...why? Because she got bitchy to the husband when she thought that he didn't want the fantasy to be real...Drunk or not drunk, that was a no respect for the man that loved her above everything...Sure she said she was sorry, but that flaw in her character was there...The story was about to adult people to live their fantasy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I wouldn't say he's a cuckhold...

But, SHE has now been moved from a place of honor & respect; as a dedicated as a loving wife to a sexual object to be used for another's pleasure. Also, how nice for "forward" thinking to open one's self up to all sorts of diseases.

Wonder what their kids would think of them when they would find out that parents are suffering/dying from some STD...

But, no he's not a cuckhold, more like her pimp; only difference is neither one of them is getting paid for her services.

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 8 years ago
Excellent!!

Excellent story! Another hot wife is born and her husband couldn't be happier. My wife has been a 'hot wife' for more than eight years now and all I can say is that it has been the best thing that has happened for us! Our marriage is stronger and my wife is happier and so am I. I hope there is a sequel or second chapter to this story!! 5+ from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another chucky author.

Okay sickos , who wants his wife to fuck around on him and with. Kids no less. A threesome this week a foursome next week. This is no marriage both husband and wife in this story are trash. As they trash there marriage . What would there family and friends think. Is. This the life you dream off. Sick

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 8 years ago
Excellent tale of shared debauchery

I have to laugh at you fucking idiots that read this and call her names.

Yes, he's a cuckold. They don't care. Yes she's a slut. His slut. This is what adults do. They have sex. Their kids don't find out about their predilections. Their families don't find out.

She is still on her pedestal as the woman he loves, the woman that embraces his perversions with him. He is still her man, the love of her life. They are in this together, doing this together and having a ball together.

I really do not understand why you want to read this just to get all riled up. Go read something else.

As for the story itself, it is fucking hot. I do really love the togetherness. No humiliation. No acrimony, recriminations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And that time?

We lives such world, where the kids, parents and friends can guess.............

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3 Stars

It was kind of good but it just didn't have that real feeling.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
I wish my name was Julie

Loved the story. I want to try this. At 56 do you think I'm too old?

artykay63artykay63over 8 years ago
Annette

You are never too old. I thought it was pretty good. the only bit that did not work for me was the weird fantasy play of the missing Lisa. David did not need it and since they were living out their fantasy why did they need it? The sex was pretty hot but when my honey and I have done this we find the penetration and ejaculation usually only occurs maybe twice in a night from each of my men. I can come as many times as they like, so mostly it is about caressing and teasing both physically and mentally.

Kate12345675Kate12345675over 8 years ago
This is just a story

This is just a story and that is fine. But for me I just can't get over the fact that any husband that would want this is strange most likely gay or bisexual. The reality is very few woman would allow this to happen. Think about all the things that could go wrong. I have children and parents , co-workers and so on. I could you ever trust another guy not to blab. Guys like to brag. What if he blackmailed you ? I could go on and on. One more thing My sex drive has always dwarfed my husbands, pretty common I'm sure. With that said why would a man let his wife be unfaithful ? It means less sex for him ! I guess I will never understand this type of fantasy thank god my husband does not feel that way :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@ Kate12345675

I always think it's hilarious when people accuse characters in cuckold of MMF threesome stories of being "gay or bisexual." I mean, let's get real here. This whole website is basically a big male-only circle jerk, where guys masturbate to stories written by other guys about the power and beauty of big cocks. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Maybe if there wasn't so much rampant misogyny on the site then there would be more women authors and readers and the website would be less "gay"? Just saying. But the LW trolls seem hell-bent on making sure that the category remains a boys only boner club. Weird.

Kate12345675Kate12345675over 8 years ago
Anon

It is gay ! Two guys in bed naked is gay ! Being a cuckold is gay ! MMF's are gay !

Just a female POV ! My apologizes to you out of the closet gay men :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not only bi and homo husbands

@Kate12345675 Bisexuals, hidden homos and extreme porn addict heteros are the better common group. Extreme porn addicts could watch their spouses or girlfriends with strangers from secret place (voyeaur) or together in MMF, but they do not want creampies or to lick of the bull's cock. Bi sexuals+homos wants something plus from the bulls......as creampies (to eat creampies or to fuck stranger creampie wet vagina) or to lick the cock of the bull.

Dyolf4500Dyolf4500over 8 years ago
Great story

Great story, keep them coming. Don't pay any attention to Kate123..., she's a troll who set up an account to try and persuade good authors to stop publishing their stories. She has never written a story and never favored any. Forget about what that looser says.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the best sex i have had is with my wife.

The best sex julie has had is with a different man they didn't even need hubbie. This wouldn't end, not a one off, so now the marriage, their vows, everything has changed. All the straight guys i know fantasy is him and two women so this fantasy is bi at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I keep hoping to get my wife to play this game

I sent it to my wife, and I'm going to read it to her while she sucks my cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great storie

We always wanted to do this but wife stoped. Just a fantisey now. She looks so good sucking cock. Ty for my great gum after reading

Kate12345675Kate12345675over 8 years ago
I have been called a lot of things

But never a troll ! I guess if a fag calls you a troll it is a complement ! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

Pretty common fantasy for most guys, well written.

@kate, what exactly are you doing on a site like this? Fun, creative, sex positive, non-judgemental is what this place is about. It's 2015 you're still using "fag" as a way of putting people down?

If you want to live out your life by the book, that's fine. (BTW, if that book happens to be the bible just read Leviticus for some raunchy stuff that would make some readers from here blush), but for christ sakes nobody is forcing you to read these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Same question

I'm legitimately interested in an answer to this question: If you're disgusted by wife sharing, why do you read stories about it? I have no interest whatsoever in non-consent stories, and have moral and aesthetic problems with the concept. So the last thing I want to do is troll the non-consent boards and read about something that turns me off (unlike "Kate," who claims to hate wife-sharing stories, but has marked several of them as favorites). The only rational explanations are 1) you get off on moralizing and judging, or 2) you actually dig these stories, but for some reason can't admit this to yourself. If it's 1), then welcome--I'm happy to help get you off, like all the other pervs who read and enjoy this kind of story. But if it's 2), then man, I feel sorry for you. Give yourself a break--they're just stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

What a differece Wife Change or Wife Share! I like the first in story and there are a lot of Wife Change story in LW. I do not read this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You are wrong

@ We are angry BTB story fans. We are not moralizing, we enjoys when the cheating wives and the loverboys go to prison for being inocent in the felony.

look at Longhorn_07 "Fool Me Once". Mitchfren "Bailing Out".

We BTB fans enjoy when the husband (and friends) destroy the loverboy, earn the ex husband the children custody from the cheating wife to use half legal tricks FrancisMacomber "Six O'clock Slot News". We enjoy when the ex husband (and friends) destroy the ex wife and loverboy future connection with tricks.

We BTB fans enjoy stories where the ex husband reaches better rate than 50-50% not moral (almost felony) tricks. We BTB story fans enjoy when the the husbands without moral tricks destroy cheating wife and loverboy and he found a better newer woman. We BTB fans do not moralizing but we enjoy the fall of the cheating wives and the loverboys with near felony or clean instruments and the ex husbands find better woman...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What's next

What happens when hubby says let's stop for a while and she is so cock happy that she don,t want to stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too many ejaculations

No one, not in their 20s, not in their teens, recovers, then expends that quickly, & repeats. Reduced a 4 to a 2, sorry. You just don't need to cram it all into one story. Life isn't that way, nor are it's parts. 'Shame, had a lot of potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really, I thought I was the only one

After reading about 2/3 of this story I had to stop. I thought I was the only one who would not like it. After telling your wife that the guy was not interested in her, you go all the next day letting her think that she was not desirable. You are a duchbag. That really sets the mood for the next day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
CUCKOLD

Another stupid Cuck with his brains in his cock end.

The Genie is out the barrel, she will be wanting more cock not just a threesome but a gang bang and a BBC, Hubby will become superfluous re his cock.

Moral is be careful what you wish for.

col_lovercol_loverabout 7 years ago
Three Cocks for Julie

I want a wife just like Julie, I love stories where hubby joins in, and this one nailed it, we need another part, He did not need to get agree at the start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Wow cold wimp you really are a piece of garbage. Just post your real name and address and will make sure everyone you know understands what you want to happen to your wife, if the family dog qualifies as a wife.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Another cuck pimping his whorewife to some random asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Wife!

Julie is a great wife! It is so erotic to see your wife pleasure 2 cocks. I would be very proud of my wife showing off her cock sucking skills. Great story!

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

You go, Kate! Some men hate to be called out for what they are. Just try not to make them cry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe one of the best stories I've read. My wife loves doing that for me and I love watching her do it as well. Great story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sharing my wife years ago with my big cock buddy turned my wife into a size queen. I enjoyed being a small penis cuckold for years after.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous