Two Compliments for Erika

Story Info
Erika is back from college, ready to reveal herself to David.
748 words
4.19
21.7k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David stepped out of the shower, hearing a loud pounding against the wall as he did so. He reached for his towel and clumsily wrapped it around his waist. He need not have worried though; the roaring laughter and giggling a room over indicated Erika and her friends were the ones responsible.

"Hey, I'm having college friends over for a drink later. We'll try not to be too loud," Erika had said.

"Sure," David responded dryly, looking up to see his sister's back. She was rummaging through the cabinets, her legs straining as she peered over the top shelf. Denim shorts suited her ample thighs, he thought.

"Well? Nicer than your girlfriend's?" Erika had noticed David's stares.

"I'm not dating anyone now. Stace and I stopped seeing each other about a month ago," he quipped back tersely.

His sister's smirk dropped. "Oh... sorry. Things are tough, aren't they? Well, I'm meeting up with Sara and Ashlyn. Be back later!"

Now, as David passed Erika's door in the dark hallway, he had half a mind to knock and ask if they could keep it down but decided against it. He should probably dress first, after all.

Turning the knob to his own room, David heard the neighboring door open, accompanied by a cacophony of music, squealing, and what sounded like complaints to close it.

"Hey Davy! Come here for a sec!" Erika called after him.

David stepped back into the hallway, now dimly lit by the light pouring out of his sister's bedroom. In a hushed voice, he started, "Um, could you keep it down? I'm going to bed soon so..." He suddenly noticed he towered over his sister. She might be eight years older and a graduate student, but nowadays their apparent ages felt reversed by their physiques.

Erika stayed unnaturally quiet.

"So did you need something?" he asked.

Her out-of-view friends giggled excitedly. One of them shouted, "Are you gonna do it or not?"

"Just wait a second, Ashlyn!" Erika snapped back, leaning oddly through her doorway. For a moment the stark light detailed his sister's figure, clothed in nothing but a t-shirt; her hand tugged at the hem, fruitlessly attempting to hide her bare hips.

"Wh-why are you--!?" David stuttered.

Erika kept her eyes downcast. No answer. She sighed audibly and took her brothers arm by the wrist with her free hand, the other still holding down the front of her shirt.

Finally, she chirped, "Do you wanna see something?" jerked her shirt up, and clamped his palm to her naked, heaving breast.

David jumped back, almost tripping backwards. Piercing squeals from the bedroom followed, barely noticeable to David who had caught his balance on the opposite wall. Erika had kept a firm grasp on his hand, now with both of her arms, and his attempt to retreat only pulled her closer so that her body rested on his.

"That hurts a bit..." she winced. In his confusion David had clutched tightly onto what his sister had conveniently placed in his hand, her words prompting him to immediately loosen his grip.

"So, do you like them?" she muttered.

"I...I think--"

"I'm sorry! They said I should try! I've seen you look me up and down... And I look at you the same way! And I'm a bit drunk, I know, but I thought since you broke up I could..." Erika seemed to run out of thoughts to say, and buried her face into her brother's chest, gasping for air.

David embraced Erika with his remaining arm, the other still pressed to her soft flesh. They were both at fault, he was relieved they both were.

"They're lovely Erika," he whispered. David parted their bodies carefully and purposely cupped each plump breast with each of his corresponding hands. Erika beamed at her brother. She latched onto David's neck and pulled him down to steal a kiss.

"I know I said I was drunk, but I'm not wasted, okay?" she panted. Then, as softly as possible, she added "Wait in your room a couple minutes. They'll hate me for it, but just let me shoo my friends out. And thanks for the compliments by the way," she snickered, back to her usual teasing self.

"I only gave you one, I thought?"

"Hmm... really? I counted two!"

With this Erika ran her hand along the length of her brother's rigid cock and skipped into her room, taking care not to trip over the towel carelessly strewn across the floor.