All Comments on 'Two Cousins in One Room Ch. 03'

by HankWilliams1956

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
RasmatRasmatover 7 years ago
I do like the this storyline very much.

BUT the blatantly excessive overuse of 'fuck' and 'fucking' as both adjective and adverb in the dialog is a HUGE detractor. By eliminating, completely, or at minimum, reducing the use of these words by 95 percent, the images of your character's would be greatly enhanced, as would the scoring of the story, undoubtedly. I am confident that I am not alone with this opinion. Could've gotten a Five, but not as presented. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Seriously?

I have no idea how people are favoriting your story. Have you even read any of the comments on your other stories in the series? The writing is poor and it makes it very difficult to understand at times, and it is extremely unrealistic. Have you ever fucked somebody 4 times a day? For multiple days? I have and it hurts after a while. And I've know females who cum like that and they get really dehydrated and sore after 1 fuck session...never mind the multiple ones here. I agree with the other commentor, ease up on the use of the word fuck. For the love of god please get a proof reader and maybe your stories will be easier to read and maybe make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story line

Read all of the sections and liked the story with one exception, that was poor treatment of a parent the way you dispatched Mom. Could have been better handled than to make her the heavy. After all I think what a person believes about sexual contact among family is very personal. Otherwise nicely thought out.

Rapier875Rapier875over 4 years ago
This stopped too soon.

And without a proper ending.

A great shame.

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story but I think it was the wrong one to read. The last comment was 3 years ago, so, you will probably never finish it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHankWilliams1956@HankWilliams1956
I really don't know what to say. I am a family man raising two grand-kids with my wife. The wife and I met at a swingers pool party and have been together ever since. We dated for one year and married one year after meeting each other. She is the love of my life. I enjoy going...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES